PDA

View Full Version : Is It Time for Law Abiding American Citizens to Stop Paying Their Taxes and Star

mick silver
15th May 2010, 06:39 PM
http://ampedstatus.com/is-it-time-for-law-abiding-american-citizens-to-stop-paying-their-taxes-and-start-a-new-government

I am me, I am free
15th May 2010, 06:44 PM
It is LONG overdue, and only the morons of the world think otherwise.

It could be not more clear than as expressed in the Declaration of Independence.

Quantum
15th May 2010, 07:00 PM
Cue the fools and demons who will tell us that "the free market" will prevent that obscenity.

These bankers are devils, and devils must be destroyed, not competed with.

k-os
15th May 2010, 07:09 PM
Yes! And I wish we would all agree to not pay our taxes by October, when my taxes are due. ;D

1970 Silver Art
15th May 2010, 07:18 PM
People are not going to stop paying their income taxes because they are too afraid to go to prison and they are too afraid to have their comfortable lifestyle interrupted. After all, tax liens, IRS garnishments, and tax evasion charges can interrupt a comfortable lifestyle.

I think that people should stop paying taxes to an free-spending and out-of-control U.S. gov't but that will never happen because the people are too afraid of it. They are getting mad about what the gov't is doing but not mad enough to stop paying income taxes and risk going to prison.

TPTB
15th May 2010, 07:43 PM
So much has happened that it's easy to forget the details.

"Bank of America single-handedly kept BCCI alive by secretly funneling them a BILLION dollars a DAY, even after BCCI was caught funding Pakistan’s nuclear weapon’s project, Saddam Hussein’s chemical weapons, Osama bin Laden’s al Queada network, the Palestinian Liberation Organization, Manuel Noriega’s drug trade, the drug war in Nicaragua, the Iran-Contra Affair, along with the vast majority of the world’s largest drug dealers and terrorists. BCCI also pioneered most of the tricks used on Wall Street that led to the economic crisis. They were a significant player in the Savings and Loan scandal as well, and were the financing arm for the largest covert operations in the CIA’s history.

The harsh truth is that most of today’s biggest terrorist networks wouldn’t even exist if it wasn’t for Bank of America’s support of BCCI. In “ The Outlaw Bank,” investigative reporters Jonathan Beaty & S.C. Gwynne revealed the significant role Bank of America played:

“Five of Bank of America’s senior officers were either on BCCI’s board of directors or helped to manage Abedi’s bank. For the next decade the two banks would move billions of dollars a week through each other’s international offices, and the Bank of America would be an invaluable, if hidden, ally, since it would continue to accept BCCI’s letter-of-credit business after virtually no other Western bank would touch it. Indeed, it could be argued that Bank of America became the single most important financial institution helping BCCI stay afloat.

In the United States alone, Bank of America transferred more than $1 billion a day for BCCI until the moment of BCCI’s global seizure in July 1991.

Thus Bank of America acted as a sort of global vacuum cleaner, sucking up many BCCI branch deposits and thereby providing the fuel Abedi needed to keep his Ponzi scheme alive….”

Most everyone on the planet, thanks to a “news” system that has no memory of these issues, seems to have conveniently forgotten that BCCI was, literally, al Queada. How is it that our multi-million dollar “news” operations can’t seem to connect these dots and don’t have any memory of this highly significant chapter in US history? This proves that these media companies are in the business of propaganda, not informing the public as they are legally obligated to do. Bank of America surrogate, Khalid bin Mahfouz, who is a Saudi and was known as the most powerful banker in the Middle East, also was business partners with Dick Cheney, George Bush, Enron’s Ken Lay and 9/11 Commission Chairman Thomas Kean - so it’s not surprising that this was all left out of the 9/11 commissions report.

Here’s some more significant information that seems to have been redacted from the history book…

Mahfouz was BCCI’s Chief Operating Officer and also Bin Laden’s main money man. He was intimately involved with James Baker and Dick Cheney’s “Strategy of the Silk Route” plan to build an oil pipeline through Afghanistan in a joint venture called CentGas. Hamid Karzai, Afghanistan’s current Prime Minister, was a lobbyists for the CentGas venture with close ties to the Pakistani ISI and was a key CIA asset at the time. When the US-funded Taliban was unable to gain control of the region by force, which is what Ken Lay’s feasibility study demanded, the CentGas pipeline deal fell through. Cheney knew control of the Caspian oil basin was of the highest geo-strategic value in securing control of the earth’s remaining oil supply, so he drew up plans for an invasion of Afghanistan. Then, of course, 9/11 happened, and all of this significant history was buried in the rubble of the World Trade Center.

I don’t want to get side-tracked into Bank of America’s scandalous past involvement in US intelligence, so I’ll get back to the current Wall Street accounting racket."

I am me, I am free
15th May 2010, 09:31 PM
Very informative post, gives one good perspective on the octopus, yet only a fraction of it.

Just think what if people simply started their own government and started paying their taxes (if any) to their own new govt, one with actual accountability. Way past time to fire this most recent term of moronic 'leaders' (leading us down the highway to Hell).

FunnyMoney
16th May 2010, 11:24 AM
Taxes = Slavery

The word tax should be a 4-letter word. Nothing on the planet has done more harm. Wars would be near impossible to start and wage without the tax base.

Fiat money is the controllers of the world's last line of defense against any potential tax revolt as those who control, print and spend the principal in-use medium of exchange have the ability to tax without limit.

Taxes are not required to do anything. If someone has a really good idea they will quickly find plenty of support to make it happen. Church groups don't enforce collections, they ask for donations and they are doing and have been doing just fine like that for thousands of years.

gunDriller
16th May 2010, 11:59 AM
so many of the policies and laws of the current US government are opposed to "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" that it could reasonably be argued that paying taxes to the US government is contrary to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

you may not find a lawyer to take the case, but i think it is accurate to say, paying taxes to the US government circa 2010 is contrary to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Olmstein
16th May 2010, 12:17 PM
Taxes = Slavery

Exactly. The Western world has become a slave plantation with the banksters as the plantation owners, the police/military as the bulls/guards and the average man or woman is a worker on the plantation.

Don't believe me? Stop being a slave (stop paying taxes), and watch how quickly the guards crack the whip and make you get back to work.

In order to regain our freedom, we must to risk the whip.

etc
16th May 2010, 01:19 PM
Taxes = Slavery

Exactly. The Western world has become a slave plantation with the banksters as the plantation owners, the police/military as the bulls/guards and the average man or woman is a worker on the plantation.

That's exactly how I feel lately.

oldmansmith
16th May 2010, 01:59 PM
I'm not breaking any laws. I pay all my taxes, but I now work much, much less than before. No debt, grow lots of food, heat with wood that I cut= how much money do I really need? For all Ayn Rand's faults, John Gault is my role model. Eventually, they will probably pass a law that requires me to work more so I can pay "my fair share."

madfranks
16th May 2010, 03:06 PM
Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

cigarlover
16th May 2010, 03:24 PM
laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Well, nowadays 70% of the people either live off the gov in the form of benies or work for the state or federal gov. About 30% of the people in this country support all of that. Seems to me 70% of the people are pretty happy.

cedarchopper
16th May 2010, 03:47 PM
I'm not breaking any laws. I pay all my taxes, but I now work much, much less than before. No debt, grow lots of food, heat with wood that I cut= how much money do I really need? For all Ayn Rand's faults, John Gault is my role model. Eventually, they will probably pass a law that requires me to work more so I can pay "my fair share."

This is how I roll...you don't owe it, if you don't make it.

Saul Mine
16th May 2010, 08:12 PM
laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Well, nowadays 70% of the people either live off the gov in the form of benies or work for the state or federal gov. About 30% of the people in this country support all of that. Seems to me 70% of the people are pretty happy.

FYI there are 19 million farmers and 20 million who make things. Just 13% of the population actually produce something. All the rest are in service jobs, or government, or don't work at all.

Currently about 30% of the population depend directly on government for the major portion of their income, either salary or welfare.