PDA

View Full Version : Want to know why Miss Oklahoma didn't win??

Dirty Harry
17th May 2010, 12:50 PM
She should have won with this answer alone..........

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DadWzASo_So&hl=en_US&fs=1

I am me, I am free
17th May 2010, 12:53 PM
Good answer to a trick question. The dick asking this question was entirely out of bounds for asking a question of a political nature (in order to promote his fucking agenda), imo.

sirgonzo420
17th May 2010, 12:58 PM
Good answer to a trick question. The dick asking this question was entirely out of bounds for asking a question of a political nature (in order to promote his f*cking agenda), imo.

Agreed. It's a damn beauty pageant!

Why are they asking questions to begin with? LOL.

Dirty Harry
17th May 2010, 12:58 PM
Yep, just like the same sex question for Prejean in 2007.

cigarlover
17th May 2010, 01:56 PM
Big props to her for even knowing states have rights!!!

I am me, I am free
17th May 2010, 01:59 PM
Perhaps the reason for the asinine questions is to weed out the independent, critical thinkers, i.e. those who can think for themselves and are not part of the soma sleep induced herd. Can't have a role model influencing girls growing up aspiring to think for themselves

Cebu_4_2
17th May 2010, 02:03 PM
She must lurk at GSUS, I had no idea what she was going to say but her answer was great, covered it all.

kregener
17th May 2010, 02:10 PM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Kregener/Invasion/toon_051110_FULLjpg.jpg

Book
17th May 2010, 02:11 PM
She should have won with this answer alone..........

Ponce
17th May 2010, 02:17 PM
She must lurk at GSUS, I had no idea what she was going to say but her answer was great, covered it all.

If she doesn't then she is now officially a guess member of our team.........

gunDriller
17th May 2010, 02:22 PM
Good answer to a trick question. The dick asking this question was entirely out of bounds for asking a question of a political nature (in order to promote his f*cking agenda), imo.

i agree. these are young people who can not be counted on to be thoroughly knowledgeable historians.

thoroughly knowledgeable (grizzled) historians generally don't enter beauty contest. can you imagine Daryl Bradford Smith, one of the best historians of our day, in a beaty contest ?

it's basically a job interview. they are interviewing for a role model, sort of.

1970 Silver Art
17th May 2010, 02:47 PM
Why did Miss Oklahoma not win? Because she was not pretty enough to win. That is my WAG since it is a beauty pageant. It has nothing to do with how smart (or how dumb) a person is or how she answers a question. As far as I am concerned, it is all about the physical beauty. It is all a joke IMO.

LuckyStrike
17th May 2010, 03:14 PM
What's the deal with the hot blondes always getting the loaded question? First the sodomite asks about homo marriage, then this beaner asks about illegal immigration.

I'd love to see a black girl get asked the question.

"In your opinion why is it that while blacks only make up 13% of the US population they commit 60% of the crime?"

Ponce
17th May 2010, 03:20 PM
Mr. Nordic.............not more than "Jews" consist of 2% of the general population and yet they control 38% of the US government.......plus those hiding behind the curtain.

willie pete
17th May 2010, 03:27 PM

Agreed. It's a damn beauty pageant!

Why are they asking questions to begin with? LOL.

It's part of the plan, the winner was probaly "picked" long before the pageant even started

Great answer though by Ms. Oklahoma

EE_
17th May 2010, 03:47 PM
The only question they should be asking these girls is if they spit or swallow.

MAGNES
17th May 2010, 04:11 PM
That girl is one of us and she gave a perfect answer,
State Rights is right, that is freedom, down with the
EUSSR too.

Quantum
17th May 2010, 06:14 PM
Mr. Nordic.............not more than "Jews" consist of 2% of the general population and yet they control 38% of the US government.......plus those hiding behind the curtain.

Satanic Jews, doing the work of their Father the Devil, control 100% of the US government.

JDRock
17th May 2010, 06:21 PM
Why did Miss Oklahoma not win? Because she was not pretty enough to win. That is my WAG since it is a beauty pageant. It has nothing to do with how smart (or how dumb) a person is or how she answers a question. As far as I am concerned, it is all about the physical beauty. It is all a joke IMO.

Ok halo.... :oo-->...

1970 Silver Art
17th May 2010, 07:33 PM

Ok halo.... :oo-->...

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: LMAO!!!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh JDRock. ;D

I am not Halo. Who is Halo? ??? BTW I was OutlawJoseyWalesJr on GIM1. Just Sayin'. I stand by the post that you quoted me on. Pageants are just all about the physical beauty and the Miss USA pageant is no different in my opinion. I guess I have not watched enough beauty pageants to know any better.

bonaparte
17th May 2010, 07:46 PM
She needs to be part of GSUS! I'll try to track down an email address for her and I'll send her an invite if I do.

Sparky
17th May 2010, 08:19 PM
Geez, that's quite a question, with the crowd already booing before the question was finished. She's showed excellent poise, and gave a great answer.

cigarlover
18th May 2010, 03:59 AM
You see the photos of the winner, winning a stripper pole contest? Looks good to me..

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/showbiz/2010/05/17/sbt.miss.usa.stripper.photos.mxf.cnn.html

Awoke
18th May 2010, 04:55 AM
What's the deal with the hot blondes always getting the loaded question? First the sodomite asks about homo marriage, then this beaner asks about illegal immigration.

"In your opinion why is it that while blacks only make up 13% of the US population they commit 60% of the crime?"

Here, here! I second this post.

sirgonzo420
18th May 2010, 05:57 AM

What would a black women be doing in a beauty pageant?

1970 Silver Art
18th May 2010, 07:11 AM

Probably for the same reason that any other woman would enter a beauty pageant........to win it. This is just a WAG of course and I could be totally wrong on this.

Awoke
18th May 2010, 07:24 AM
Haha.

Gonzo.

sirgonzo420
18th May 2010, 07:40 AM

Probably for the same reason that any other woman would enter a beauty pageant........to win it. This is just a WAG of course and I could be totally wrong on this.

You are right - I was just bein' a jerk.

Anyway, you guys remember this?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80826340/

Anger as white woman wins black college beauty pageant
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/6371227/Anger-as-white-woman-wins-black-college-beauty-pageant.html