PDA

View Full Version : The "Judeo-Christian" version is "another Christ"...

Hermie
20th May 2010, 10:22 AM
I thought this should be here in this section of the Forum.
Clearly states what I believe is the truth.

"...Your version of "Jesus Christ" is the Judeo-"Christian" one, where tolerance and acceptance in the face of ubiquitous evil is the only "correct" path. My Jesus Christ, the Real One, is the Great One who kindly healed the sick and disabled, came to the rescue of the wayward sinner who wished to go and sin no more, but also who whipped the sh*t out of the Satanic moneychangers, and has promised to return to Earth to put an epically violent end to this Mystery Babylon system. My Christ is the One who personally suffered unimaginably without resistance for me and my kin, while also teaching us to arm ourselves.

The Judeo-"Christian" version is "another Christ," with modern metrosexual traits of weakness, indifference to wrong, and failure to stand up because of unpopularity. The "Jesus" of "black or brown, yellow or gay, Jesus loves them anyway" is NOT the One who went to the Cross for His younger kin. That's a Mystery Babylon impostor.
--From post by Quantum May 10, 2010

Quantum
20th May 2010, 04:15 PM
The earliest instance of the term "Judeo-Christian" being used is just over a century ago. The current (mis)usage stems from 1939.

Prior to that, every servant of Christ would have found it abominable to connect the two traditions together. No Christian would have ever used the term, since it is the equivalent of the logical absurdity, "Satano-Godly."

The religious tradition of Adam, Abraham, and Moses is an unbroken one, and is now called "Christianity."

The religious tradition of "Judaism" is less than two millennia old, and grew directly out of Pharisaism; the religion of the Pharisees, who embraced what Christ condemned as "the traditions of the elders." The "traditions of the elders" were later written down as the books of the Babylonian Talmud.

StackerKen
20th May 2010, 04:57 PM
whipped the sh*t out of the Satanic moneychangers

where do you see this in the bible?

All I see is, that he made a whip and drove them out....I don't see where the bible says he stuck anyone with the whip.

John 2:13-16 (English Standard Version)

Jesus Cleanses the Temple

13(A) The Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus(B) went up to Jerusalem. 14(C) In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there. 15And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. 16And he told those who sold the pigeons, "Take these things away; do not make(D) my Father’s house a house of trade."

Quantum
20th May 2010, 08:24 PM

All I see is, that he made a whip and drove them out....I don't see where the bible says he stuck anyone with the whip.

If you're asking such a question, I don't think there's anything I can do to convince you of the obvious.

What do you think Luke 22:36 means? Anything other than the obvious?

StackerKen
20th May 2010, 09:14 PM

If you're asking such a question, I don't think there's anything I can do to convince you of the obvious.

What do you think Luke 22:36 means? Anything other than the obvious?

??? Huh?

That verse doesn't say anything about Jesus striking anyone with a whip in the temple .

I don't think Jesus ever stuck anyone.......seems you do....?

Yes I agree that Jesus wanted his disciples to protect themselves....that's what I get from that verse. and that is why I have Protection for myself and my family.

That brings up a whole nother can of worms ....concerning defense...and offence weapon use.
thats a whole nother thread

Quantum
21st May 2010, 01:55 AM
I don't think Jesus ever stuck anyone...

And THAT is your problem.

....seems you do....?

Yeah, the moneychangers and the animals are just going to leave because Jesus gets loud.

A whip is a WEAPON. A whip is USEFUL BECAUSE IT HITS CREATURES.

Yes I agree that Jesus wanted his disciples to protect themselves....that's what I get from that verse. and that is why I have Protection for myself and my family.

Most of the people who insist Christ was a pacifist - i.e., people who insist He'd never hit/whip anyone - also insist that Luke 22:36 doesn't really refer to a real sword.

7th trump
21st May 2010, 09:55 AM
Ken,
Jesus did physically whip the kenite money changers and did upset their tables in the temple.
Jesus is not coming back on the back of an ass like before. Hes coming back to rule with a rod of iron and some of these people are not going to make the Great White Thrown Judgement after satan is released for a short while to test them.
People like green are not going to be very happy when or if they are caught giving suckle to satans church revival in the end days waiting to be raptured up. She may not ever make it.

StackerKen
21st May 2010, 10:50 AM
I don't think Jesus ever stuck anyone...

And THAT is your problem.

....seems you do....?

Yeah, the moneychangers and the animals are just going to leave because Jesus gets loud.

A whip is a WEAPON. A whip is USEFUL BECAUSE IT HITS CREATURES.

Most of the people who insist Christ was a pacifist - i.e., people who insist He'd never hit/whip anyone - also insist that Luke 22:36 doesn't really refer to a real sword.

I will say it again. I don't find anyplace in the bible that show Jesus striking anyone.

It is plain as day that Jesus did not forbid his disciples to have swords

Luke [49] When Jesus' followers saw what was going to happen, they said, "Lord, should we strike with our swords?" [50] And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.

[51] But Jesus answered, "No more of this!" And he touched the man's ear and healed him.

StackerKen
21st May 2010, 11:19 AM
Matthew 26:52

52"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Quantum
21st May 2010, 11:40 AM

52"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

And?

You can read that as, "those who initiate violence shall die by violence."

Up until "Judeo-Christianity," use of self-defensive force was never questioned.

StackerKen
21st May 2010, 11:44 AM

And?

You can read that as, "those who initiate violence shall die by violence."

Up until "Judeo-Christianity," use of self-defensive force was never questioned.

Yes of course, that is how I read it.

I don't see how anyone could be against "self-defense"
the lack of "self-defense" would be suicidal.

Quantum
21st May 2010, 01:01 PM
Yes of course, that is how I read it.

I don't see how anyone could be against "self-defense"
the lack of "self-defense" would be suicidal.

Ask the Amish or the Quakers. I'll never question their commitment to Christ because of a fundamental difference on this point.

Christianity is not a monolithic ideology. There are legitimate, honest disagreements on points.

StackerKen
21st May 2010, 01:17 PM
yep

LuckyStrike
21st May 2010, 01:40 PM
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

I think the judeo version reads something like

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and love them immensely.

BTW that's New Testament, since we all know the Old one doesn't apply anymore ::)

StackerKen
21st May 2010, 01:58 PM
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

I think the judeo version reads something like

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and love them immensely.

BTW that's New Testament, since we all know the Old one doesn't apply anymore ::)

So Nordic,
Do you think you are Capable of deciding who should live and who should die?

LuckyStrike
21st May 2010, 03:13 PM
So Nordic,

Yeah these folks, "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them"

StackerKen
21st May 2010, 05:59 PM
So Nordic,

Yeah these folks, "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them"

What I meant was, Do you think you are capable deciding who the enemies of God are?

And do you think God has appointed you to carry out their sentence?

I'm trying to figure out why you posted that verse and what your point was

Im Matthew 5 Jesus says,

43“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Also in Matthew 5 Jesus said

1Now when he saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them, saying:

3“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.

5Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.

6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.

7Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.

8Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.

9Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God.

10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

So it looks to me like Jesus wants us to be Peacemakers (not war makers) and to be merciful.
Don't you think?

also Paul said this in Romans

If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

greenbear
25th May 2010, 09:53 PM
Well, Jesus did make a scourge of small cords (John 2:15). The Bible doesn't say if the whip made contact with human skin but it certainly seems likely, or why did he even bother to make the whip?

John 2:13-17 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise. And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

Psalms 69:9 For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.

Psalms 119:139 My zeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten thy words.

greenbear
25th May 2010, 10:06 PM
Ken,
Jesus did physically whip the kenite money changers and did upset their tables in the temple.
Jesus is not coming back on the back of an ass like before. Hes coming back to rule with a rod of iron and some of these people are not going to make the Great White Thrown Judgement after satan is released for a short while to test them.
People like green are not going to be very happy when or if they are caught giving suckle to satans church revival in the end days waiting to be raptured up. She may not ever make it.

Reading the numerous posts of how I give suckle to Satan and to Satan's church, how I should have things stuffed up my backside, and repeated conjectures about how many black men I have had "biblical" relations with, I realize how tired I must be. You guys are definitely not exactly class acts, though you are as nutty as squirrel turds, to quote another member.

7th trump
26th May 2010, 05:37 AM
Ken,

Reading the numerous posts of how I give suckle to Satan and to Satan's church, how I should have things stuffed up my backside, and repeated conjectures about how many black men I have had "biblical" relations with, I realize how tired I must be. You guys are definitely not exactly class acts, though you are as nutty as squirrel turds, to quote another member.

green,
I never once said you currently give suckle to satans church or said anything about you having relations with black men. satan has not been kicked out of heaven yet to play act as jesus christ for you to give suckle to his fake church green. The fake one has to be here in order for the whoring world to give suckle to his church revival. You've already bought into the idea that you are going to fly away when Christ gets here, but what you dont realise is that the fake christ comes first play acting as the real Christ. Do you see the train wreck thats going to happen when the real Christ appears at the 7th trump? Church goers and Bible thumpers like you who follow the traditions of men are not getting any kind of salvation for whoring after satan because you've read the Bible and think they know something and just beleive in Christ. Heck green a sinner who keeps sinning can beleive in Christ but is the sinner saved for habitual sinning?
Do you even understand the meaning behind "giving suckle" green? I personally dont think you do because you do not demonstrate the knowledge, but instead follow the traditions of men. You paste a lot of peoples beleifs of Biblical interpretations where the Bible says something completely different. At one time you even posted what Arnold Murray agree's to and we all know what you think of Arnold Murray. So how does that reflect on you green? Not very good being a sellf proven hippacrit. Theres more than just me on this forum that doesnt agree with your interpretations green. I see you get alot of slack in other threads.
"Giving suckle" is a sure indication that you were not faithful to your husband Jesus Christ while he was away. Theres a marrage coming up here in the short near future to the Lord Jesus Christ upon his return and what do you think He's going to think if you (Christ bride) is giving suckle to satans church? You are not faithful to the real Jesus Christ if you are whoring after the fake christ (satan) by nursing along his church revival. Christ is not going to allow these unfaithful fake christ whoring no matter how long they were going to church to attain salvation (They may get salvation, but have to wait out the 1000 year millenium and be tested once again). I dont care who they are they will not be allowed into the kingdom at the 7th trumpet.
I'm using you as an example because it was you that said you beleive in the rapture "fly away doctrine" idea that was birthed by a clinically insane woman from the 1880's. I mean wow green you claim you know everything about the Bible but yet beleive in something that an insane woman thought up in a mental ward..............I dont see anything Biblical about that one bit what so ever.
The fly away doctrine is an indicater you are not following Christ, but the traditions of men such as this clinically insane womans last minute thought.
If you beleive in the "rapture" you are on your way to whoring after the fake christ when satan appears with supernatural powers granted by God to mimic the real Christ to fool the world into whoring after the fake. Thats the mystery green! God is sending satan first to fool the world into beleiving the fake is the real Christ when of course satan is not. God warns you of it all through the Bible. satan wanted to be the Mercy Seat in the first earth age and revolted against God in doing so and now in these last days satan gets his chance at play acting the Christ. God has a plan to know who can be fooled and who cannot be fooled into whoring after the fake Christ. Afterwards satan and all the others who didnt make the second resurrection are destroyed in the lake of fire from within and wiped from the memory of those who did overcome.

And another thing green. I never said nor claimed I was a class act. If you notice I dont really reply to your post anymore. Its not worth it to me to correct someone who doesnt listen to the word of God. I'd rather not cast my pearls before swine. You are not worth my time when all you do is find something on the net that you never proof read to counter me. Look at what your husband did? He picked off an interenet site that doesnt like Arnold because he doesnt beat around the bush when uit comes to learning and understanding God word. Your husband is a fool and joined in on the hate wagon without ever and mean ever looking into what Sheperds Chapel is about. Doesnt say much about your husband if he has to revert to someone elses opinion of Arnold and Sheperds Chapel and not see for himself, thats complete stupidity to judge someone the way your husband did. Its childish and idiotic to say the least!
The Arnold Murray thing you posted a while back was classy and telling about you and your husband.
Good luck on the 6th trumpet if you know when that happens.

StackerKen
26th May 2010, 10:28 AM
Well, Jesus did make a scourge of small cords (John 2:15). The Bible doesn't say if the whip made contact with human skin but it certainly seems likely, or why did he even bother to make the whip?

He may have made contact...but the scriptures do not say he did.

Folks use whips to move animals without actually making contact with the animal.

If I saw someone with a whip coming towards me....I think I would move away..

I just went looking on the net and found this

Naturally, Jesus would tell these "thieves" to leave. Flipping over the tables was enough to get them to go... I believe it would have been enough for me to say, "Man, this guy's crazy! I'm outta here!"... but in the text says that He "fashioned a whip, driving all out, cattle and sheep." My argument is that the text never says that He used the whip on the people at the temple. The whip was made, in my understanding, to drive out the animals. To say that He used this "weapon" on the people in the temple would be making a huge leap to conclude the story. That's adding to the text, and I think, especially in this story, it would be dangerous to say that Jesus actually whipped the money changers, being that He is the Prince of Peace, being that he clearly taught nonviolent methods. The text never even says He threatened the money changers with a whip. I'm sure some saw Him with it and felt threatened... but I believe the logical conclusion is that His intention was to use the whip on the animals- not the people.

It's all in the text. If it says He hit people with the whip, then that destroys every argument for Christian pacifism/nonviolence/nonresistance. But it doesn't say that. Plain and simple.

I guess I'm saying that using this text to conclude that Jesus used violence would be making an illogical conclusion based on what the text actually says and what Jesus had said in other areas of scripture. We wouldn't add to the text any other time. This should not be an exception.

I agree with it.

greenbear
26th May 2010, 11:33 AM
It is true that the text doesn't say, either way. I honestly do not know.

What I do know is that Jesus came the first time as a Suffering Servant, The Lamb of God. Neither he, his disciples, nor Apostles tried to reform the world or fight their government.

Isaiah 42:1-3 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

StackerKen
26th May 2010, 12:26 PM
yep

:)