PDA

View Full Version : Negroids and/or other pre-Adamites in the bible?

StackerKen
20th May 2010, 04:47 PM
I didn't start this thread to argue....I started it because a question just popped into my head.

How come in the bible rarely (if ever) Describes a persons skin color?

Or never makes a distinction (that i know of) if an individual is a pre-Adamite or an Adamite

Heimdhal
20th May 2010, 05:36 PM
Im certainly not the best one to answer your specific question, but I would begin my search in the Chapter 4 of Genesis, where Cain was expelled from his family, and went out to found the city of Enoch.

You'll find written there that he had a son, Enoch (thats why he named the city Enoch, after his son), with his wife. And that enoch went on to have some children, who had children, who had children.

From here the question of "Where did all these people come from" will arise, as there is no apparent connection with them being the siblings or nephews/neices of Cain.

Some one will have better answers for you than me though, as I just gave you more questions lol. 8)

StackerKen
20th May 2010, 05:41 PM
Oh Great...thanks a lot Hemi....lol :)

Heimdhal
20th May 2010, 05:56 PM

Well, IIRC Genesis 2:20, or somewhere thereabouts, talks about Adam looking around the earth for a mate, and couldnt find one among the animals. So biblicaly speaking, this would suggest that he was the sole HUMAN inhabitant of the earth at the time. I guess one could argue he was the sole human inhabitant of the Garden of Eden, but from what I understand, the original hebrew (non translated) is a little more clear that it was just him, as things get a little lost in the translation.

I dont speak or read hebrew, so I cannot tell you beyond hearsay. When I read it, and the versus following about adams creation, i get the impression that the writters intended to mean he was the single only human/man on the planet at that time.

StackerKen
20th May 2010, 06:50 PM

Well, IIRC Genesis 2:20, or somewhere thereabouts, talks about Adam looking around the earth for a mate, and couldnt find one among the animals. So biblicaly speaking, this would suggest that he was the sole HUMAN inhabitant of the earth at the time. I guess one could argue he was the sole human inhabitant of the Garden of Eden, but from what I understand, the original hebrew (non translated) is a little more clear that it was just him, as things get a little lost in the translation.

I dont speak or read hebrew, so I cannot tell you beyond hearsay. When I read it, and the versus following about adams creation, i get the impression that the writters intended to mean he was the single only human/man on the planet at that time.

I agree.
That's the impression I get too.

Heimdhal
20th May 2010, 07:19 PM
EDIT: I meant the verses preceeding about adams creation, not following. Just saying, since you quoted me, if I changed it in my original post, it wouldnt change in the quote ;)

As for the negroid race and all that jazz, sorry I cant help you more. The only other offerings I can give are about nephilim, fallen angles, that are mentioned in Gensis 6 and in Numbers (and some other obscure places I cant quite remember). Of course these are generaly considered giants, and are not mentioned as negroid, just simply non-adamic beings that are seperate from the animals and from the race of Adamites. Giants as in 40 foot tall men may be a bit of a overstatment in the translation and they may be closer to what Anakim (sp) were, where they were just simply sizeable men or men-like beings.

The book of Enoch and the Book of Jubilees give much more detail to Nephalim than do the standard occidental bibles. These are part of african/ethiopian canons and explain the stories of fallen and rebellious angles lusting after the daughters of Enoch (as in the man as well as the city in general).

I dont recall it mentioning skin tones though, but I admit its been some time since I've given them serious study.

Im not exactly sure if you are asking in a semi-rhetorical way to make a certain point, or if you are just generaly wondering, so Im going to go with the later and wonder right along with you!

Saul Mine
20th May 2010, 07:43 PM
A topic such as this attracts people who make up crap according to what they wish the bible said. If you have not studied enough to sort out the confusion it's usually best just not to get into it. The bible says we have been given all things pertaining unto life and godliness, so anything not covered must not pertain unto life and godliness.

As for people before Adam, you might find this link interesting: http://saturniancosmology.org/

Quantum
20th May 2010, 08:29 PM

Because the skin color of an Adamite doesn't matter.

Peaches & cream, Farmer's tan, olive-tone, we're all the same big family.

Or never makes a distinction (that i know of) if an individual is a pre-Adamite or an Adamite

Does the Bible discuss North America? I guess the continent we're living on doesn't exist.

When the Bible says "man" or "men," it includes the male and female varieties of Adamites. Pre-Adamites are referred to as "living creatures," or, occasionally, "beasts of the field." Unpleasant? Oh well; things weren't so airy-fairy back then.

Only moderns are confused as to what is a "man" and what is something that looks like a man, but isn't a "man." Back then, up until 150 years ago or so, that was understood as God's order of things.

Quantum
20th May 2010, 08:41 PM
"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast."

Jeremiah 31:27

The DNA of the Israelites will be mixed with the DNA of the Gentiles, and with the DNA of the "beasts"? I suppose race-mixers want to claim this refers to genetic engineering that combines humans and four-legged creatures. Or is the more logical answer interracial breeding?

"But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands."

Jonah 3:8

Four-legged animals cry to God, and turn from their evil ways?

"And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Leviticus 20:15-16

Why would God want four-legged creatures killed after a pervert zoophile molested them? Or did God want them put to death, because these beasts were actually two-legged, who lusted after the Adamite perverts they "lied down with"? Does a cow have "its blood upon it" for "lusting for" a woman? Or is this a two-legged Negro who lusted for an Adamite woman, ordered to be put to death, as was done so up until early in the 20th century?

StackerKen
20th May 2010, 08:47 PM
You can read the book of Enoch and other lost books here. http://www.ecmarsh.com/crl/enoch/enoch1_01.htm
This is a cool web site. You can also listen to it too!

Thanks Ima! :)

optionT
20th May 2010, 08:51 PM
"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast."

Why would God want four-legged creatures killed after a pervert zoophile molested them? Or did God want them put to death, because these beasts were actually two-legged, who lusted after the Adamite perverts they "lied down with"? Does a cow have "its blood upon it" for "lusting for" a woman? Or is this a two-legged Negro who lusted for an Adamite woman, ordered to be put to death, as was done so up until early in the 20th century?

Interesting.......

So, is the beast an African according to your interpretation, or is it any non-white?

StackerKen
20th May 2010, 08:53 PM
A topic such as this attracts people who make up crap according to what they wish the bible said. If you have not studied enough to sort out the confusion it's usually best just not to get into it. The bible says we have been given all things pertaining unto life and godliness, so anything not covered must not pertain unto life and godliness.

I agree Saul

As for people before Adam, you might find this link interesting: http://saturniancosmology.org/

that's some strange and interesting stuff there Saul....thanks :)

StackerKen
20th May 2010, 08:57 PM
[quote=StackerKen ]

Because the skin color of an Adamite doesn't matter.

Peaches & cream, Farmer's tan, olive-tone, we're all the same big family.

Cool. I agree :)

Does the Bible discuss North America? I guess the continent we're living on doesn't exist.

for people living on the other side of the world back then...it pretty much didn't exist

When the Bible says "man" or "men," it includes the male and female varieties of Adamites. Pre-Adamites are referred to as "living creatures," or, occasionally, "beasts of the field." Unpleasant? Oh well; things weren't so airy-fairy back then.

Only moderns are confused as to what is a "man" and what is something that looks like a man, but isn't a "man." Back then, up until 150 years ago or so, that was understood as God's order of things.

Not convinced

greenbear
21st May 2010, 12:34 AM

Jeremiah 31:27

The DNA of the Israelites will be mixed with the DNA of the Gentiles, and with the DNA of the "beasts"? I suppose race-mixers want to claim this refers to genetic engineering that combines humans and four-legged creatures. Or is the more logical answer interracial breeding?

"But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands."

Jonah 3:8

Four-legged animals cry to God, and turn from their evil ways?

"And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

That's got to be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Wait, are you State of Jefferson from GIM? I think I addressed this same ridiculous argument on GIM a few months ago. You guys really should read the Bible for it's plain meaning, instead of looking for arcane meanings that just aren't there and hitching up unrelated verses willy-nilly. It's just absurd.

Jeremiah 31:27-28 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.

In this passage the Lord is simply saying that he will build them back up after he afflicts them. He will cause both they and their animals to be fruitful. And this verse in Jeremiah has nothing whatsoever to do with the giving of the law in Leviticus, or the repentance of the inhabitants of Nineveh at Jonah's preaching. None of these are talking about some pre-Adamic race. That's just nuts!

Quantum
21st May 2010, 01:56 AM
Not convinced

You don't have to be. The facts and reality are not decided by an opinion poll.

Quantum
21st May 2010, 01:59 AM
You guys really should read the Bible for it's plain meaning, instead of looking for arcane meanings that just aren't there and hitching up unrelated verses willy-nilly. It's just absurd.

HA HA HA HA - oh, my, I cannot stop laughing!

That's just nuts!

Speak of yourself.

messianicdruid
21st May 2010, 07:11 AM
How come in the bible rarely (if ever) Describes a persons skin color? Or never makes a distinction (that i know of) if an individual is a pre-Adamite or an Adamite.

The bible is a story about one man's family. It is family history. Other people are only mentioned when/if they come in contact with this group.

http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/classification.html

7th trump
21st May 2010, 08:35 AM
I didn't start this thread to argue....I started it because a question just popped into my head.

Ken,
Listen to Heimdhal's question about where these other people came from?
This is the most important question posed yet on this subject and stands to reason.
You wont read this in any Bible including the KJB, but the manuscripts say there was an eighth day creation aside from ther sixth day creation. The Bible when translated from the manuscripts skipped over this important fact. (dont ask me why as I dont know why it was over looked, but i will try and get confirmation of this for you or maybe a link to the manuscripts to read for yourself).
The colored (including the white asian races) races are the 6th day creation while the white anglo-saxon eighth day creation is the race that Jesus would come through.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why some people think God refers to his creation as beast when in Genesis he says:

26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. 31And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Ask yourself if God is really a hippacrit to call the creation of his image "beasts" after looking and it was very good?
Watch out who you listen to because there are no pre-adamites. We were here in angelic bodies before satans revolt. Since then all the cities have been destroyed along with all evidence of it so we can decide who we are going to follow individually without any reference to satan or God from before.
Look at Genesis 1: 28 above. God made us in our image in the flesh and we replenished earth in the flesh bodies until the 7th trumpet where we change back into our angelic bodies in a twinkle of an eye.

Quantum
21st May 2010, 11:41 AM
we change back into our angelic bodies in a twinkle of an eye.

Are you a Mormon or something? Pre-birth "angelic bodies" is New Age, not Christian.

StackerKen
21st May 2010, 11:57 AM

Are you a Mormon or something? Pre-birth "angelic bodies" is New Age, not Christian.

Agreement

7th trump
21st May 2010, 02:11 PM

No mormon here.................not any denomination.
You have to understand there are three earth ages and in the first we were all in angelic bodies. It was satans revolt from being a mercy seat protector (cheribum) to wanting to be sitting in the mercy seat (Jesus) that God destroyed all evidence of the first earth age.
Now in this second earth age we have replenished (genesis1:28) the earth in the flesh bodies for God to know those who are going to follow satan or follow Jesus.
The third earth age comes after the firery pit is opened and satan is cast into it along with those who followed satan are destroyed which the pit is shut up afterwards. Then God himself returns to reestablish His thrown in Jerusalem having Jesus who is at Gods right hand side.

Saul Mine
21st May 2010, 04:26 PM
You wont read this in any Bible including the KJB, but the manuscripts say there was an eighth day creation aside from ther sixth day creation. The Bible when translated from the manuscripts skipped over this important fact. (dont ask me why as I dont know why it was over looked, but i will try and get confirmation of this for you or maybe a link to the manuscripts to read for yourself).
The colored (including the white asian races) races are the 6th day creation while the white anglo-saxon eighth day creation is the race that Jesus would come through.

The bible doesn't even say there was a six-day creation. It says "In the beginning God created." Creation was long before the six day story of rebuilding.

As for this 8 day idea, you'll have to show me chapter and verse because I have never seen it.

Trinity
21st May 2010, 06:09 PM

I like this author's angle.