PDA

View Full Version : M

ImaCannin
21st May 2010, 06:37 PM
:conf: :conf: :conf:

Dirty Harry
21st May 2010, 06:43 PM
God help us, I have never in my 45 years met ANYONE that stupid. That had to be fake.

Apparition
21st May 2010, 06:47 PM
Limits on our income? Wow. That'll definitely motivate people to work harder and more efficiently! :sarc:

Welfare is paid from Obama's stash? LOL

And the saddening part is that these types of people are common in US society.

silverchris
21st May 2010, 07:14 PM
I have to agree, stupidest caller ever.

If she won the lottery, she would be crying about how much she has to give to the government to cover those lazy peoples welfare checks.

Unbelievable.

Festina Lente
21st May 2010, 07:50 PM
God help us, I have never in my 45 years met ANYONE that stupid. That had to be fake.

Could be fake, but I know people who are just as stu-er, intelligent as her.

Remember this gem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSEkOXRck6Y

1970 Silver Art
21st May 2010, 07:52 PM
Hmmmmm...............Since she is getting money from Obama, then maybe I can go to Washington DC and personally ask Obama for some money from his "personal stash" since she wants to limit what people earn. This caller must have OD'd on the Obama HOPE bong. Pure craziness. Yikes!!!!!

BTW She says that people make too much money but..........How much is too much?

1970 Silver Art
21st May 2010, 08:07 PM
I have to agree, stupidest caller ever.

If she won the lottery, she would be crying about how much she has to give to the government to cover those lazy peoples welfare checks.

Unbelievable.

She probably would have spent all of the lottery money winnings and declare bankruptcy a short time later.

Spectrism
21st May 2010, 08:20 PM
Dang!@ Thanks for the chuckle.

Obama pays my welfare check. And he gets the money from illegal aliens.

That is beautiful.

Ironfield
21st May 2010, 09:08 PM
Well what can one truly say after listening to that ignorant rant? I 'll admit that I laughed, though not just at the women’s ignorance but I suppose as more of a defense mechanism. Because the truth is this women and her ilk personify the fall of the once great western civilization. Demanding open borders, salary caps on hard working individuals. Sadly as Apparition mentions "the saddening part is that these types of people are common in US society." and that goes for Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Europe.

-Ironfield

Quantum
22nd May 2010, 02:20 AM
Stupidest caller? Wouldn't that be anyone who actually calls the idiot Jew Michael Weiner's show?

gunny highway
22nd May 2010, 03:16 AM
Well what can one truly say after listening to that ignorant rant? I 'll admit that I laughed, though not just at the women’s ignorance but I suppose as more of a defense mechanism. Because the truth is this women and her ilk personify the fall of the once great western civilization. Demanding open borders, salary caps on hard working individuals. Sadly as Apparition mentions "the saddening part is that these types of people are common in US society." and that goes for Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Europe.

-Ironfield

and these people vote! doomed i say, we're all doomed.

Olmstein
22nd May 2010, 03:31 AM
and these people vote! doomed i say, we're all doomed.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." -- Winston Churchill

sunshine05
22nd May 2010, 04:25 AM
That is scary! Really unbelievable.

Book
22nd May 2010, 05:59 AM
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Science/Images/stupid-driver.jpg

Easy to laugh at the stupid but whenever I encounter one, usual when they are complaining about some "problem" they are having, the word "pity" applies instead. Kinda sad to look into their eyes and hear their "problem" explained in such an emotional state. They are more like little children. And they vote.

:oo-->