PDA

View Full Version : The hippocracy of some posters or are they just blind?

7th trump
22nd May 2010, 04:25 AM
In Matthew 5:9 its says this:

9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God.

Not to long ago (last week) there was a debate in a different thread over the sons of God taking daughters of man.
The arguement was over who were these "sons of God".
I said the sons of God were nobody special. I tried to explain that the sons of God are just people like you and me that have not come through the bag of waters (being born of woman) but fell from their habitat (Heaven).
Now here in Matthew God says the peacemakers WILL be called sons of God.
These sons of God are no different than the sons of God mentioned in Genesis who fell from their habitat and took the daughters of man.
Does anybody understand that the sons of God are just people in angelic bodies?
When you die ( the clay pot breaks) where do you suppose you go and in what body?
Do you think the flesh is in Heaven?

Plastic
22nd May 2010, 06:17 AM
The dead are dead and know nothing, until the resurrection of course. And no, you don't get to go to heaven.... nobody does.... not in the flesh... But everyone does get raised from the dead, some for spirit bodies if you will, and some for the bonfire. The dead are often referred to as sleeping also in several other passages.

Ecclesiastes 9
5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

The followers of Christ (his church) will be called the sons of God because Christ will marry his church bringing them into the God family and giving them spirit bodies without them having to die first.

1 Corinthians 15

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

7th trump
22nd May 2010, 07:38 AM
The dead are dead and know nothing, until the resurrection of course. (are you saying that everybody that dies knows nothing, dormant until the resuurection?) And no, you don't get to go to heaven.... nobody does.... not in the flesh...(the flesh doesnt go to paradise, but your intellectual self (soul) does in a angel body. Your soul just steps out of the flesh when you die) But everyone does get raised from the dead, some for spirit bodies if you will, and some for the bonfire.( yep, we all have to go through the flesh experience to see who we are going to follow, satan or God, for God to seperate the goats from the sheep).The dead are often referred to as sleeping also in several other passages. ("Dead" is word God uses a lot to describe if a person is spiritually dead (doesnt care about God or Jesus), however you have to understand the subject in order to understand how "dead" is used.)

Ecclesiastes 9
5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. (this is a perfect example understanding the "subject". In the first part all living in the flesh knows we all die eventually. The second part is refering to the dead as "dead" in christ or spiritually dead as in doesnt care about God or Jesus, to busy in the world for God or doesnt care at all about God to acheive salvation. The third part is addressing judgement. Most have no clue that judgement also receiving a reward for doing the works of God as well as punishment for not. And the last part is addressing those who dont make the second resurrection (the Great White Thrown Judgement) They are destroy along with satan in the firery pit of hell.)

The followers of Christ (his church) will be called the sons of God because Christ will marry his church bringing them into the God family and giving them spirit bodies without them having to die first.

1 Corinthians 15

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. (yep the flesh never enters the Kingdom it goes back to dust and your intellectual self (angelic body or spiritual body) goes to paradise. We were here during satans revolt in angleic bodies and now we are in the flesh bodies to decide for ourselves who we are going to follow and will return to the angelic bodies after we die. The flesh is temporary.)

51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, (the subject here is addressing the the spirit or angelic body. The flesh goes back to dust or as some call it "sleeping", but the intellectual self steps out of the flesh the second you die and doesnt sleep. You are in paradise in angelic bodies with Christ or in paradise on the other side of the gulf without Christ in angelic bodies.)

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. ( Again dont forget the subject, This is talking about two events, those who have already passed on and those who are still in the flesh when Jesus returns.
"and the dead shall be raised incorruptible" is saying that at the last trumpet those who have already passed on (died) will for everyone to see be in incorruptable angelic bodies. They have already stepped out of the flesh and been judged to either the good side or the bad side of the gulf.
"and we shall be changed" is addressing those who have not yet passed on or stepped out of the flesh bodies and are alive in the flesh the moment Christ returns at the 7th trump. Those in the flesh will be changed as did Moses when he accended into paradise (transfigured from the flesh to the spiritual body without dying). We are all in incorruptable bodies at that time. Those who havent been judged will be judged and the thousand year rule with a rod of iron commences for those who didnt make the good side of the gulf. After the thousand year is up satan is released once more to test those. After testing is done those who didnt make this second resurrection are thrown into the pit with satan and destroyed and wiped from memory as we see read in Ecclesiastes 9.

5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten

keehah
22nd May 2010, 07:40 AM
http://randomcrazy123.wordpress.com/2007/05/12/hippocracy-a-growing-threat/

TPTB
22nd May 2010, 08:29 AM
Yeah, nothing worse than a blind Hippo paddling around in the muddy waters of Bibliophile. :D

I figure the snarky comment is worth at least one smite. ;)

Saul Mine
22nd May 2010, 01:10 PM

Not to long ago (last week) there was a debate in a different thread over the sons of God taking daughters of man.
I said the sons of God were nobody special. I tried to explain that the sons of God are just people like you and me that have not come through the bag of waters (being born of woman) but fell from their habitat (Heaven).
These sons of God are no different than the sons of God mentioned in Genesis who fell from their habitat and took the daughters of man.
When you die ( the clay pot breaks) where do you suppose you go and in what body?

It is common in the bible to refer to followers of a person as the person's sons. Servants normally address their master as "Father". A son of God might be an angel, a priest, or any follower.

As for death, the bible is quite explicit and repeatedly spells out the details: the soul dies, the body rots, the spirit returns to God who gave it. The dead know nothing, have no awareness, have no part in anything under the sun forever.

7th trump
22nd May 2010, 05:09 PM

It is common in the bible to refer to followers of a person as the person's sons. Servants normally address their master as "Father". A son of God might be an angel, a priest, or any follower.

As for death, the bible is quite explicit and repeatedly spells out the details: the soul dies, the body rots, the spirit returns to God who gave it. The dead know nothing, have no awareness, have no part in anything under the sun forever.

So everyone according to you is not aware and have no part of anything under the sun forever?

Heimdhal
22nd May 2010, 05:33 PM
The dead know nothing, have no awareness, have no part in anything under the sun forever.

Until they become zombies. At which time, its on! 8)