PDA

View Full Version : Makow: Oil Spill = Illuminati's Covert War on America

PatColo
24th May 2010, 05:53 PM
Oil Spill = Illuminati's Covert War on America (http://www.henrymakow.com/oil_spill_illuminati_covert_wa.html)

Lord Stirling agrees, linking to the Makow article (http://europebusines.blogspot.com/2010/05/news-links-of-day-coming-third-world_24.html) and commenting: "As usual Dr. Henry Makow is 'right on the money'. Take the time to read this article!"

UFM
25th May 2010, 09:50 AM
the oil spill was inside job. they want population reduction and that includes all the fish in the sea too. asians make up half the earth population and they know that most asians eat fish so if you kill the fish you kill the asians and reduce global population.

osoab
26th May 2010, 07:24 PM
the oil spill was inside job. they want population reduction and that includes all the fish in the sea too. asians make up half the earth population and they know that most asians eat fish so if you kill the fish you kill the asians and reduce global population.

I have yet to read the article, but I don't see how ruining the gulf will destroy Asians. However, the tanker collision that occured in Singapore and the spill by BP on the Alaskan pipeline, may stickit too em.

I can see a mass migration away from the gulf area. How far? 10, 15, 20, maybe 50 miles from the coasts. If the whole of Florida is affected, well, crap. We are f##@ed. I hope like they want to get control of this beast and stop it. If it's not stopped....

A lot of chemical plants, refineries, etc are in that area. A lot of shipping on the Missippi goes on. Who stays to work there and how long? This whole thing will affect more that most of us think.

ximmy
26th May 2010, 07:26 PM
It's for control and profit of world-wide sea-food prices

UFM
26th May 2010, 08:32 PM

I have yet to read the article, but I don't see how ruining the gulf will destroy Asians. However, the tanker collision that occured in Singapore and the spill by BP on the Alaskan pipeline, may stickit too em.

I can see a mass migration away from the gulf area. How far? 10, 15, 20, maybe 50 miles from the coasts. If the whole of Florida is affected, well, crap. We are f##@ed. I hope like they want to get control of this beast and stop it. If it's not stopped....

A lot of chemical plants, refineries, etc are in that area. A lot of shipping on the Missippi goes on. Who stays to work there and how long? This whole thing will affect more that most of us think.

Florida is done. America is done. This is the final nail in the coffin.

Horn
26th May 2010, 08:51 PM
From the article: Frankly, I am not optimistic. Our leaders -- political, cultural and economic -- are all beholden to the current self- destructive system. And we are not in the habit of taking strong medicine.

But if we don't, we will sink deeper into a malignant web fashioned by Satanists.

Yes, that's a problem.

Once they realize it, it will be too late to do anything about it.

I must remember to be a more positive drone...