PDA

View Full Version : TEOTWAWKI

StackerKen
24th May 2010, 09:19 PM
It's getting kind of exciting

Are things as bad as they seem in the world?

Have they ever been this bad all at once?

It may be TEOTWAWKI soon....I feel fine.....a little excited really. and a few other emotions too.

What do you think?

Horn
24th May 2010, 09:39 PM
When the junk mail stops coming to your mailbox in the U.S., you'll know your on your own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b26BD5KjH0

StackerKen
24th May 2010, 10:23 PM
yeah I suppose so.

Im not normally a Doom and Gloomer type...

Im not even sure what prompted me to start this thread......things just seem bad out there...

Horn
24th May 2010, 10:38 PM
Could any Hell be more real than now?

G2Rad
28th May 2010, 05:06 AM
It's getting kind of exciting

Are things as bad as they seem in the world?

Have they ever been this bad all at once?

It may be TEOTWAWKI soon....I feel fine.....a little excited really. and a few other emotions too.

What do you think?

This makes me feel great,

Could be that we will live to see our blessed hope fulfilled.

Tit 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Could be that we ( and all the children of the planet) will disappear one day from this damned World of fools and scorners.

Let it be today if that's His will!

k-os
28th May 2010, 06:42 AM
StackerKen, I've been feeling this way for a while, but it does seem like more and more bad things happen (even epically bad) and life continues to go on as if nothing has happened.

It's surreal having conversations with strangers (or new friends) and they talk about Dancing with the Stars. It blows my mind.

Large Sarge
28th May 2010, 06:54 AM
mankind will likely overcome it

kind of 2 steps forward, and 1 step back thing

even in spite of all the conspiracies afoot to destroy 85% of us

Heimdhal
28th May 2010, 07:35 AM
some one had to post it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thMm-7RFsm0

StackerKen
28th May 2010, 09:52 AM
Heim;
Great song by a great band.
cool video too.

greenbear
28th May 2010, 10:12 AM
Could be that we ( and all the children of the planet) will disappear one day from this damned World of fools and scorners.

I believe that the children of God will. The rest who are dying to fight the Beast system will get their wish. Unless they are a part of the Body of Christ, but are deceived about what the Tribulation period is all about. In that case, we can explain it to them on the way up. :)

The way I see it the rest of humanity has four choices:

1) Take the mark of the Beast

2) Live by the sword and die by the sword while fighting a spiritual battle with physical weapons.

3) Flee into the wilderness and try to hide out for 7 years living like animals (Dan 4:10-17 is an interesting passage).

4) Make sure they are In Christ so that they may escape the things that are coming upon the earth.

7th trump
28th May 2010, 12:53 PM

(A couple of things about greens posts here that dont make any sense what so ever)
I believe that the children of God will. The rest who are dying to fight the Beast system will get their wish. (ok.....why would God leave the most precious ones willing to fight the beast system and allow the ones who are wimps to escape the system they are involved in making? God is Just and fair so I doubt that God is going to take the wimps who are guilty of this system) Unless they are a part of the Body of Christ, but are deceived about what the Tribulation period is all about. (thats you green...........confused and willing to worship satan out of shere ignorance of Gods Word and stupidity of following the traditions of men.) In that case, we can explain it to them on the way up. :) (explain what?..........your ignorance?)

The way I see it the rest of humanity has four choices:

1) Take the mark of the Beast

2) Live by the sword and die by the sword while fighting a spiritual battle with physical weapons.

3) Flee into the wilderness and try to hide out for 7 years living like animals (Dan 4:10-17 is an interesting passage).

4) Make sure they are In Christ so that they may escape the things that are coming upon the earth.

platinumdude
31st May 2010, 01:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyPy-a7HrnE&feature=related

Here's your shtf scenario. You need a huge unground bunker or something.

StackerKen
31st May 2010, 03:37 PM
video removed

No bunker for me

....I don't think I would want to survive something like that.

TPTB
31st May 2010, 07:45 PM
video removed

No bunker for me

....I don't think I would want to survive something like that.

Yeah, no bunker for me either... crawling down into the underworld while still alive? Nope... that's where Dick Cheney hangs out. Ain't going there. :D