PDA

View Full Version : WTSHTF.....do you need a hide away?...........

Ponce
27th May 2010, 09:44 PM
If you have your own trailer or mobile home and a place to camp out then talk to me........you must have your own food and guns, I will give you water and for power you pay for anything over $35.00.

I no longer watch my TV so that you are welcome to my sat.

You must dig and extend your own s*it hole from your trailer and arrange your own bath in the trailer.

You will help in the upkeep of the land and some minor work here and there.

And........you must learn to understand my Spanish-English when we talk......Agnut does.......is like talking in code hahahaahahhaah.

But of course I will want someone who is handy with just about everything... carpenter, plum er, mechanic and so on.....jack of all trades and master of none, like myself.

I believe that in my 1.6 acres there could be three families with no problem.

AND YOU WILL CALL ME "MASTER PONCE"........if you want to hahahahahahah.

StackerKen
27th May 2010, 09:47 PM
That is very kind of you Ponce....but be very careful.

Cebu_4_2
27th May 2010, 09:48 PM
Master Ponce, whar area within reason no address you at? I may be able to pull away a trailer but not yet a puller. plenty of firepower and if I can bask in some sun I'm game. Reality isn't real until it starts hurting.

Ponce
27th May 2010, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the reminder Mr. Ken

Almost forgot........I have a fence around my property and another one ten feet from my home and all the way around it........everyone will stay away from my inner fence or I will think that you are an invader.

Cebu? close to Grants Pass Oregon.........but not to close.

Cebu_4_2
27th May 2010, 10:00 PM
other side of the country, and cold. Stable rock that cant be discarded, good people will stand together, evin in this shill world of internet there are a few worthy. Elevation looks good too, almost same as here.

we need bets as to who goes into the arctic and antarctic period soon. It's all fun.

Ponce
27th May 2010, 10:08 PM
Like I wrote before.........it took me two months in the WWW to find this place, the wind blows inland from the sea to carry away any poison attack and I am sourounded by mountains and hills for in case of a nuke attack.........besides, who would want to waste a nuke on Ponce and his cat?

Elevation 1,620 feet.

Buddha
27th May 2010, 10:24 PM
OK musta Ponce, just don't use teh whip on mah basksyde. Promise me that I can have a bed and 25 sqaure feet of muh owns to live in comfprt. :boohoo :sarc:

Ponce
27th May 2010, 11:07 PM
Hey Buddha? in that case you can sleep in the chicken coop hahahahahahaha, it is about 25 square feet...........I'll even give you a glass of water and a plate of food every day..........if you don't touch it for three consecutive days that would mean that you are dead, I'll even cut the silver cord for you...........from he who knows.