PDA

View Full Version : Dollar Primed for Collapse by End June: Charts.

Ponce
28th May 2010, 11:22 AM
Dollar Primed for Collapse by End June: Charts.

Published: Wednesday, 26 May 2010 | 2:52 AM ET Text Size By: Daryl Guppy
CNBC Contributor

The dollar's recent strength has been explained by most market analysts as a result of the euro weakness rather than any fundamental support for the greenback. In fact, a closer look at the dollar's chart - particularly the dollar index - suggests the currency may be primed for a collapse.

The dramatic dollar index rise from $0.81 to $0.87 in recent weeks shows the chart's developed a dramatic and possibly dangerous parabolic trend. This trend has four important features.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/37349789

Carbon
28th May 2010, 01:50 PM
Why is the MSM reporting this?

Cebu_4_2
28th May 2010, 02:06 PM
I give up... why?

Hypertiger
28th May 2010, 05:55 PM
It will collapse if it's shorted significantly but growth of the US money supply has stopped the past 9 months...the parabolic move is due to the fact that the supply of the rest of the currencies of the world have not stopped growing and that in 1945 the US dollar was made the global trade medium of exchange of the current global trade system.

All the other countries. a.k.a economic zones. must purchase any imports they require by first acquiring the required amount of US Dollars.

All the global debt based contracts are also denominated in US Dollars.

And the only source of supply of US Dollars are US Consumers.

But after 65 years of pig out city...US consumers are basically full and they have stopped requesting commercial banks to create more and more new money and the flow of US Dollars out into the global market has stopped growing.

Ponce
28th May 2010, 06:05 PM
OK Mr Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........tell me this if you had all the food, weapons, silver, gold, and other preps that you wanted and still had a buch of cash left over, including $5,000 in Canadian, what would you do?......all that I can think to dis is BUY MORE FOOD hahahahaha......what say you?

cigarlover
28th May 2010, 06:26 PM
If I had everything I need and was fully prepped and self sufficient and still had a ton of cash left I would be traveling and enjoying life. Life is to short to sit around and worry about if and when its all going to collapse.

Ponce
28th May 2010, 06:34 PM
If I could I would be going to Cuba.........but......if I were to leave my property for more than two days all that I would find when I came back would be the frame to the house......and maybe that they would use as firewood.

This place is full of drunks and druggies and most people are on food stamps and whatever.........that was something that I was unable to check on the WWW before I bought the property.

I really don't know......

johnlvs2run
28th May 2010, 07:20 PM
OK Mr Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........tell me this if you had all the food, weapons, silver, gold, and other preps that you wanted and still had a buch of cash left over, including $5,000 in Canadian, what would you do?......all that I can think to dis is BUY MORE FOOD hahahahaha......what say you?

I'd like to know that too.

Mr. Ponce, how do you keep the druggies away from your property when you're there?

EE_
28th May 2010, 07:22 PM
OK Mr Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........tell me this if you had all the food, weapons, silver, gold, and other preps that you wanted and still had a buch of cash left over, including $5,000 in Canadian, what would you do
Maybe look into some medical supplies?
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/9245/nurses3eb.jpg

Or?
http://news.filefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/lolhookers-lol.jpg
http://www.agoravox.com/IMG/jpg/hookers.jpg

Horn
28th May 2010, 07:44 PM
If I could I would be going to Cuba.........but......if I were to leave my property for more than two days all that I would find when I came back would be the frame to the house......and maybe that they would use as firewood.

This place is full of drunks and druggies and most people are on food stamps and whatever.........that was something that I was unable to check on the WWW before I bought the property.

I really don't know......

Better save a spot soon, later it'll be full from Floridian refugees...

You guys are making me worry about my return visit to the U.S. scheduled for the middle of June.

General of Darkness
28th May 2010, 07:56 PM
The dollar isn't going to collapse because ALL these bastards are in on the scam. Every major asshole country has FIAT currency. I swear to GOD, If I could move somewhere with a real money, and not get fucked with, I'd do it tomorrow. The world has become a small place.

Ponce
28th May 2010, 08:06 PM
EE? I never trust a girl with a syringe bigger than mine......I mean, a hell of a lot bigger than mine ;D

People know that I have alarms all over the place that will go off at the touch of a foot print......... at night my place looks like Disneyland at night as soon as someone steeps on my property, why hell, even I get scared sometimes.

Also have a controller the size of a garage opener that controls three far away points, each of of them has a double 100w flood light........when ever one of my alarms goes off I press the proper button and take a look in my monitor plus two TV cameras mounted on a couple of boat floodlight that goes up and down and right and left........I can check the whole property from my be without getting up and safe.

Waiting for WTSHTF to set everything up an running.......if I were to do it now I know that the cops would be coming around.

Horn
29th May 2010, 11:13 AM
The dollar isn't going to collapse because ALL these bastards are in on the scam. Every major asshole country has FIAT currency. I swear to GOD, If I could move somewhere with a real money, and not get f*cked with, I'd do it tomorrow. The world has become a small place.

That's the battle for U.S.,,, central banking has got us cornered.