PDA

View Full Version : Hey you dickheads that smite me...

wildcard
29th May 2010, 01:02 AM
You know you read my links. You are mine. Suck it. ;D

Veni, vidi...evigilavi!
29th May 2010, 01:15 AM
This karma applaud/smite system is pointless, moreso for me, since I rarely post. I'd hate to copy GIM2 in each little feature, but the "thanks" feature was good, I would also add the "No, thanks" or "GTFO" or "HSEY" features.

Ok I just threw that last one in there... I can't believe there is no, "Hope Something Eats You!" acronym. Alright trolls, go ahead smite away on me now! :-X

Grand Master Melon
29th May 2010, 01:23 AM
This karma applaud/smite system is pointless, moreso for me, since I rarely post. I'd hate to copy GIM2 in each little feature, but the "thanks" feature was good, I would also add the "No, thanks" or "GTFO" or "HSEY" features.

Ok I just threw that last one in there... I can't believe there is no, "Hope Something Eats You!" acronym. Alright trolls, go ahead smite away on me now! :-X

I like a no thanks or GTFO option. That's usually what I'm thinking. Seldom do I ever actually think I'd like to "smite" someone.

wildcard
29th May 2010, 01:25 AM
Well, someone started a smite war on me. Makes me laff. They must be BURNING with hatred for me. Haha, and they don't even know me. Weirdos.

*hopefully they'll get a bleeding ulcer and rectal cancer as I predicted in an earlier post.

Grand Master Melon
29th May 2010, 01:27 AM
Well, someone started a smite war on me. Makes me laff. They must be BURNING with hatred for me. Haha, and they don't even know me. Weirdos.

I've smited you but I think we already went over that the night I was drunk and got my temp ban.

I'm at almost a 2-1 smite to thanks ratio myself. People don't seem to like me too much on here which is fine by me. I'm here for the entertainment and occaisonal piece of info I might not notice elsewhere.

wildcard
29th May 2010, 01:30 AM
Yeah, I don't think I've smited you since we straightened things out that last time. I'll get on it. 8)

Dave Thomas
29th May 2010, 01:45 AM
So wait all these hippies give a shit about smites now? Cmon man.

wildcard
29th May 2010, 01:52 AM
I could care less. I just wanted them to know I think they're dickheads and get away with it. ;D

Dave Thomas
29th May 2010, 02:02 AM
This lady has got a real remedy!

The GSUS soothsayer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KNjxXwPsUs

wildcard
29th May 2010, 02:17 AM
I think of them more as Klingons, or cling-ons. They don't have anything to add or contribute. They just want to get some face time here and there and bash stuff because they don't create or add anything.

So I guess in the yin/yang, eros/thanatos, creation/destruction cycle they are a necessary evil.

TPTB
29th May 2010, 04:58 AM
I could care less. I just wanted them to know I think they're dickheads and get away with it. ;D

Hey, I just smote you...

Does that mean you think I'm a dickhead? :o

kregener
29th May 2010, 06:57 AM
I smote everyone on this lame-ass thread...TWICE!

;)

TPTB
29th May 2010, 07:09 AM
I smote everyone on this lame-ass thread...TWICE!

;)

No you didn't... you only smote wildcard ONCE... I smote him from 300 to 301 and he's only on 302 at the moment.

I'm pretty sure you smote me twice though. :'(

kregener
29th May 2010, 07:27 AM
If you are smitten with smiting you might get smote.

madfranks
29th May 2010, 08:10 AM
Thanks and Smites are worthless when nobody knows who is thanking or smiting anyone. Why get worked up over something as trivial as this, especially when there is no way to know who's doing what? Smite me, I don't care. I'll never know you did it, and you'll never get the satisfaction of a response. It's an exercise in futility.

Dave Thomas said this in a different thread, but I think it's fitting here too:

It's like expecting accountability without having any. In other words quite silly.

wildcard
29th May 2010, 01:17 PM
# Free speech is offensive speech.
# Truth hurts -- especially if it's funny.
# The reason men are silenced is not because they speak falsely, but because they speak the truth. This is because if men speak falsehoods, their own words can be used against them; while if they speak truly, there is nothing which can be used against them -- except force.
# A good writer should be both insightful and inciteful.
# The best ideas are those alive with manly vigor, which rape each virgin mind and fill it with the seed of unborn thoughts.
# You will know you have spoken the truth when you are angrily denounced; and you will know you have spoken both truly and well when you are visited by the police.

Just lets me know I'm raping some virgin minds and impregnating them with the truth. ;D

wildcard
29th May 2010, 02:37 PM

Hey, I just smote you...

Does that mean you think I'm a dickhead? :o

Probably.

Buddha
29th May 2010, 07:58 PM
you posting "a why are you smiting thread" will just lead to more smites. WTF is your problem? Hey here is a suggestion act like your grown.

wildcard
29th May 2010, 08:52 PM
you posting "a why are you smiting thread" will just lead to more smites. WTF is your problem? Hey here is a suggestion act like your grown.

Reading comprehension FTL.

wildcard
29th May 2010, 09:06 PM
See, someone gets it.

Horn
29th May 2010, 09:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQcNiD0Z3MU

wildcard
29th May 2010, 10:12 PM
Nice one, rusty.

StackerKen
29th May 2010, 10:17 PM
We are all gonna die...and you guys are worried about smites?

Edit to add....hey look....Ive almost hit 200

Liquid
29th May 2010, 10:21 PM

Ken, I just gave you, your 200th smite. I saw the counter go bink, and 200 appeared. ;D

I had to do it man...the temptation was too much. ;D

StackerKen
29th May 2010, 10:24 PM

Ken, I just gave you, your 200th smite. I saw the counter go bink, and 200 appeared. ;D

I had to do it man...the temptation was too much. ;D

Thats ok Buddy ;)...Im glad it was you and not some stranger....lol :D

Liquid
29th May 2010, 10:40 PM
Thats ok Buddy ;)...Im glad it was you and not some stranger....lol :D

Thanks Ken, I think I'm experiencing the Outlaw Josey Blues...a smite withdrawal syndrom.

I'll try not to give into temptation going forward. ;)

OJW, if you are reading this, see what you've done? ;D I will surely miss, our Sunday chats.

TPTB
30th May 2010, 10:07 AM
I appears wildcard accrued nearly 50 smites from this thread alone...not bad.

But I didn't do too shabby yesterday either. The old smites are adding up pretty quick, and I'm not even shmoozing for them. :oo-->

kregener
30th May 2010, 10:57 AM
I appears wildcard accrued nearly 50 smites from this thread alone...not bad.

But I didn't do too shabby yesterday either. The old smites are adding up pretty quick, and I'm not even shmoozing for them. :oo-->

I smite you...

zap
30th May 2010, 11:21 AM
I just smited you, so you have a nice # 350 :D

kregener
30th May 2010, 11:45 AM
My smites are way up! I may hang myself.

Horn
30th May 2010, 11:45 AM
This lady has got a real remedy!

The GSUS soothsayer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KNjxXwPsUs

Excellent video, and yes I would allow her to bite my neck. ;D

wildcard
30th May 2010, 01:22 PM
Crisis averted. I got about 50 people logging in just to smite me. ;D

Keep up the good work! I'll pass percy soon and the title shall be mine...all MINE! Up yours OJW.

http://traffic.alexa.com/graph?&w=400&h=220&o=f&c=1&y=u&b=ffffff&n=666666&r=3m&u=gold-silver.us&u=goldismoney2.com&

TPTB
30th May 2010, 03:39 PM
Wildcard, you haven't got a freakin chance of holding that title. Not only is Percy here to compete against, you're gonna have to get me banned. I receive a smite for nearly every post I make.

Just wait till I start talking about the inevitability of multiculturalism in our Empire, cupcake. :)

wildcard
30th May 2010, 03:47 PM
I have 3x as many smites as you grasshopper. You've got a LONG way to go. Bow down.

TPTB
30th May 2010, 05:13 PM
I have 3x as many smites as you grasshopper. You've got a LONG way to go. Bow down.

I don't bow to no whitey. >:(

wildcard
30th May 2010, 05:18 PM
http://tshirthell.vo.llnwd.net/e1/shirts/products/a974/a974_bm.gif

zap
30th May 2010, 05:21 PM
jesus you guys sure have been smiting me !! :P

wildcard
30th May 2010, 05:24 PM
We know you were thinking dickheads. :P

zap
30th May 2010, 05:25 PM
Guess you read my mind !!!! ;)

TPTB
30th May 2010, 05:27 PM
jesus you guys sure have been smiting me !! :P

No Mam, I was raised right. I don't smite women.... unless they want me to... :oo-->

wildcard
30th May 2010, 05:29 PM
This your boat?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3335/3204120476_fdd13a9f2c.jpg

Liquid
30th May 2010, 06:04 PM
I had to applaud you on that one, Wildcard, for a good laugh. ;D