PDA

View Full Version : THREE EARTH AGES

7th trump
29th May 2010, 08:31 AM
Ephesians 1
King James Version

1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world,(This is the first earth age; the Foundation of the world) that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us (because it was these who fought against satan and his revolt in the first earth age) unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times (look up dispensation of time) he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated (goes against many misinterpretations that you are created the moment of conseption and Genesis for that matter) according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

JEREMIAH CHAPTER 4
22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. (here God is looking at the earth in the first earth age which eventually became void after its creation)
24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. (God destroyed the first earth age because of satans revolt and his children following satan or not caring about God himself) 27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
29 The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.

The Book of 2nd Peter

Chapter 3

This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old (again this is talking about God children being ignorant of the dispensations of time or the three earth ages), and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, 1perished: (speaking again of the first earth age being destroyed) (again this is not speaking of noahs time. This is speaking of the time of old)
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. (this is speaking of the second earth age bofore the day of judgement. This now, today or current earth age.)

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

But the 1day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy aconversation and godliness,

Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. (this is talking about the third earth age after the great white thrown judgement)

Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. (this is addressing people like green who think they know something but dont. They are unlearned and unstable)

Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, 1beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

messianicdruid
30th May 2010, 06:37 PM
What about the "ages" during this age?
:-\
http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.org/books/creations/Chapter6.cfm

StreetsOfGold
10th June 2010, 02:49 PM
My response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeGVpl5WJjw

G2Rad
10th June 2010, 07:58 PM
(God is looking at the earth in the first earth age which eventually became void after its creation)
God destroyed the first earth age because

don't you need death for your theory to work?

yet there were no death before Adam

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin ....
Romans 5

7th trump
10th June 2010, 08:22 PM
(God is looking at the earth in the first earth age which eventually became void after its creation)
God destroyed the first earth age because

don't you need death for your theory to work?

yet there were no death before Adam

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin ....
Romans 5

Because we were not in flesh bodies to experience death during lucifer's revolt in the first earth age.

StackerKen
10th June 2010, 08:47 PM
7th;

Can you tell me why these earth ages are important to you?

G2Rad
10th June 2010, 09:28 PM
My response

Loved all 6 of them

great videos

Who is that Gentleman?

7th trump
11th June 2010, 04:33 AM
7th;

Can you tell me why these earth ages are important to you?

Because without understanding the three earth ages you will not understand key passages that tie the whole Bible together to uderstand the mystery.
1. Without understanding the three earth ages you will not understand that satan comes first play acting as Jesus Christ.
2. You will not properly understand Genesis.

vicatoa
11th June 2010, 10:51 AM
Grad,

That was Peter Ruckman, I believe he is out of Pensacola FLA.

He does some very cool chalk drawings throughout his preaching.