PDA

View Full Version : What if you were to discover that the Serpent is good and YHVH is the bad guy?

Percival
30th May 2010, 11:57 AM
How would you react to that if it were somehow proven to be true and that all this time you have been worshiping the wrong entity?

sirgonzo420
30th May 2010, 01:12 PM
I don't really "worship" anything, but when I was about 12 years old I read the bible and my impression was that YHVH was quite immature for a deity. I was surprised to learn that I had more in common with the "Lucifer" character than the "God" character.

Ever since I was a small child I thought it was ridiculous for God to create the world, and then bitch when it didn't "go his way" (I am referring to the notion of the "original sin" in Eden, and the following damnation of mankind). How could God be so incompetent to have such a "flawed creation"? How could people possibly be to blame when some all-mighty creator is calling the shots?

Once I had read the bible, I felt it best to reject organized religion entirely, although I still hold an interest in religion in general.

sirgonzo420
30th May 2010, 01:14 PM
How would you react to that if it were somehow proven to be true and that all this time you have been worshiping the wrong entity?

Since there is no Hebrew Lucifer, what is the entity being worshiped by that percentage of jews who reject YHVH as creator?

Libertarian_Guard
30th May 2010, 01:32 PM
Percival

The question in your thread is misleading to say the least.

We can't 'discover' anything in the spiritual realm. We can only have our beliefs, faith and philosophy about the afterlife.

You will never be able to 'prove' a damn thing that you hold as a belief.

Even when we think we've had some sort of revelation or epiphany there is nothing concrete to pass on, it is only something within ourselves arriving at such conclusions.

illumin19
30th May 2010, 01:37 PM
First off, What's up Percival? ;D Trying to outdo my smite ratio again with this
latest "blasphemy" huh? It just might work.......... :D

Serpent is used in reference to the Bible below(just to clarify)

If this "serpent" only appeared in matters of deception....(or so it would seem right?)
Then it cannot be "good"....and, if the result of this "good" that the "serpent" was trying to do, we ended up here in this present state of affairs, well........I want innocence back ;D

TPTB
30th May 2010, 01:42 PM
I just like this image of Lucifer. ;D

keehah
30th May 2010, 01:46 PM
I discovered that the Serpent symbol can represent the entire galaxy, truth, lies, advanced technical knowledge, strong 'natural' electric effects and psychopathy and the creator of YHVH used this to build on a long lasting control meme.

kregener
30th May 2010, 01:51 PM
A wet suit is inappropriate dress for a state dinner.

messianicdruid
30th May 2010, 02:30 PM

Your question has too many ignorant mis-statements to be considered answerable.

I resent such myopic dribble. If one took it seriously, it could infuriate without any edification. It wastes time by requiring deciferment, then correction. How can there be any discovery when using terms that are so view-dependent?

Then, a serpent {capitalized or no} is a created being. It follows that nothing a created being does, is a surprise to it's Creator. So all it's acts {including the acts of it's servants} are part of the play.

Would it not be more simple to assign the father of lies his proper role? I guess I would react by saying BS to the so-called proof.

TPTB
30th May 2010, 04:17 PM
To me the mistake is in calling God "an entity," as in worshiping the wrong entity.

God isn't an entity. God isn't an anything. God is every entity and all things.

So choosing the wrong entity is nothing more than choosing a different name.

Instead of calling God "Yahweh", some evil bastards have chosen to call God "Bob" or "Lucifer."

If an atheist calls Lucifer, God, the light of knowledge, they have become apostates to their religion of Godlessness. :)

messianicdruid
30th May 2010, 06:24 PM
If an atheist calls Lucifer, God, the light of knowledge, they have become apostates to their religion of Godlessness. :)
Luciferians are believers. They just disagree. It is better for them to be disagreeable, than to be indifferent. The apathetic will offer pity, which is much worse than hatred. Sympathy can be redirected. ;D

Quantum
31st May 2010, 05:02 PM
To the Jews, Lucifer/the Serpent IS "good" and Yahweh is "bad."

"He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God."

Jesus Christ, at John 8:47

TPTB
31st May 2010, 07:49 PM
Luciferians are believers. They just disagree. It is better for them to be disagreeable, than to be indifferent. The apathetic will offer pity, which is much worse than hatred. Sympathy can be redirected. ;D

Hey druid, good to see you posting here. :)

ximmy
31st May 2010, 08:00 PM
Who are you carrying all those bricks for?
God?
Is that it?
God?
I'll tell you... ...let me give you a little inside information about God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGR4SFOimlk

God likes to watch.
He's a prankster.
Think about it.
He gives man...
...instincts.
He gives you this extraordinary gift,
and then what does He do?I swear, for his own amusement...
...his own private, cosmic...
...gag reel...
...He sets the rules in opposition.
It's the goof of all time.
Look, but don't touch.
Touch, but don't taste.
Taste, but don't swallow.And while you're jumping from one foot
to the next, what is He doing?
He's laughing his sick, fucking ass off!
He's a tightass!
He's a sadist!
He's an absentee landlord!
Worship that? Never!

kregener
31st May 2010, 08:45 PM
Al Pacino does not jam.

TPTB
1st June 2010, 09:09 AM
Hmmm... I'm beginning to wonder if maybe Lucifer got wind of Percival's whistle blowing antics here and sent a SWAT team of demons or perhaps a couple of homosexual bishops named Guido and Vinny to pull a rendition on his atheistic ass. ::)

I mean, where in the hell is Percival? ;D I was looking forward to some good religious heresies. Bummer man... :taunt:

G2Rad
2nd June 2010, 12:24 PM
which is the same as "2 b or not 2 b", due to sin being equal to death and destruction.

-----------------------

Percival rises valid questions.

What is the meaning of life?

What is the purpose of existence?

Was it moral to create you without your permission?

Is it just to be denied of termination (real death/non-existence)?

-----------------------

I would like Percival himself answer those questions.

7th trump
2nd June 2010, 01:34 PM
What if...........

What if the pictures painted that are supposed to be of the Son of the Most high, are really not the Son (Yahua - Emmanu'el) but are of Lucifer. Then Lucifer comes riding in to save the day and everyone follows him, because he looks just like the picture on their wall.

now you are starting to understand the mystery I'ma.
"Anti" of anti-christ in Revelations translates back to the greek to "instead of" christ. Instead of christ is not the same as the opposite of Christas we think it is, but as an imposter christ appearing at the 6th trumpet which is part of the number 666. 666 is the 6th trumpet, the 6th vail, and the 6th seal. Read all those passages and find out who appears in all three passages.

Jesus says that satan will come before His return. We know that scripture says that God sentences lucifer to death for wanting to be the Mercy Seat (Jesus Christ).
Genesis sets the stage that the tree of Life is Jesus and the tree of knowledge of good and evil is satan. satan bruises the heal (cruxifies) of Jesus and Jesus crushes the head of satan (thrown into the firery pit to be destroyed).

sirgonzo420
2nd June 2010, 03:51 PM
Why the hell is the "tree of knowledge of good and evil" a bad thing?

Isn't that weird?

StackerKen
2nd June 2010, 05:17 PM

Isn't that weird?

Im not so sure the tree was bad.

and even if it was....God can use it for good. Otherwise God would not have created it.

Romans 8:28 (New King James Version)

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Yes. I think God uses Satan

Because I believe that God is Fully in control

7th trump
2nd June 2010, 06:32 PM

Isn't that weird?

Im not so sure the tree was bad.

and even if it was....God can use it for good. Otherwise God would not have created it.

Romans 8:28 (New King James Version)

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Yes. I think God uses Satan

Because I believe that God is Fully in control

Yes God does use satan for a purpose, but God has sentenced satan to death and yes God is in full control.
But Ken satan doesnt love God for Romans to apply that all things work together. satan is not called according to Gods purpose. We are called by God because of satan.
satan is the father of all lies and murder and lying is breaking the commandment that we are not to bear false witness. And murder.........well you should know the commandment for that one.
Furthermore lucifer was created by God and was at one time very good because lucifer was a protector of the Mercy Seat, but lucifer fell and God seen the inequity in lucifer and sentenced him to perish.

StackerKen
2nd June 2010, 07:34 PM
Thanks 7th :)

I want to tell you that I think it is admirable the way you want folks to stay aware and be on their guard.

Just keep trying to do it with gentleness and respect ;)

messianicdruid
2nd June 2010, 07:50 PM
I was looking forward to some good religious heresies. Bummer man... :taunt:

All heresies are religious.

TPTB
2nd June 2010, 08:50 PM

Quite right... and according to Luciferianism I suppose, all religions are heresies.

Transhumanism offers an updated, hi-tech variety of Luciferianism. The appellation "Transhumanism" was coined by evolutionary biologist Julian Huxley ("Transhumanism," Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, no pagination). Huxley defined the transhuman condition as "man remaining man, but transcending himself, by realizing new possibilities of and for his human nature" (no pagination). However, by 1990, Dr. Max More would radically redefine Transhumanism as follows:

Transhumanism is a class of philosophies that seek to guide us towards a posthuman condition. Transhumanism shares many elements of humanism, including a respect for reason and science, a commitment to progress, and a valuing of human (or transhuman) existence in this life… Transhumanism differs from humanism in recognizing and anticipating the radical alterations in the nature and possibilities of our lives resulting from various sciences and technologies… (No pagination)

Transhumanism advocates the use of nanotechnology, biotechnology, cognitive science, and information technology to propel humanity into a "posthuman" condition. Once he has arrived at this condition, man will cease to be man. He will become a machine, immune to death and all the other "weaknesses" intrinsic to his former human condition. The ultimate objective is to become a god. Transhumanism is closely aligned with the cult of artificial intelligence. In the very influential book The Age of Spiritual Machines, AI high priest Ray Kurzweil asserts that technological immortality could be achieved through magnetic resonance imaging or some technique of reading and replicating the human brain's neural structure within a computer ("Technological Immortality," no pagination). Through the merger of computers and humans, Kurzweil believes that man will "become god-like spirits inhabiting cyberspace as well as the material universe" (no pagination).

Following the Biblical revisionist tradition of the Gnostic Hypostasis myth, Transhumanists invert the roles of God and Satan. In an essay entitled "In Praise of the Devil," Transhumanist ideologue Max More depicts Lucifer as a heroic rebel against a tyrannical God:

The Devil—Lucifer—is a force for good (where I define 'good' simply as that which I value, not wanting to imply any universal validity or necessity to the orientation). 'Lucifer' means 'light-bringer' and this should begin to clue us in to his symbolic importance. The story is that God threw Lucifer out of Heaven because Lucifer had started to question God and was spreading dissension among the angels. We must remember that this story is told from the point of view of the Godists (if I may coin a term) and not from that of the Luciferians (I will use this term to distinguish us from the official Satanists with whom I have fundamental differences). The truth may just as easily be that Lucifer resigned from heaven. (No pagination)

According to More, Lucifer probably exiled himself out of moral outrage towards the oppressive Jehovah:

God, being the well-documented sadist that he is, no doubt wanted to keep Lucifer around so that he could punish him and try to get him back under his (God's) power. Probably what really happened was that Lucifer came to hate God's kingdom, his sadism, his demand for slavish conformity and obedience, his psychotic rage at any display of independent thinking and behavior. Lucifer realized that he could never fully think for himself and could certainly not act on his independent thinking so long as he was under God's control. Therefore he left Heaven, that terrible spiritual-State ruled by the cosmic sadist Jehovah, and was accompanied by some of the angels who had had enough courage to question God's authority and his value-perspective. (No pagination)

More proceeds to reiterate 33rd Degree Mason Albert Pike's depiction of Lucifer:

Lucifer is the embodiment of reason, of intelligence, of critical thought. He stands against the dogma of God and all other dogmas. He stands for the exploration of new ideas and new perspectives in the pursuit of truth. (No pagination)

Lucifer is even considered a patron saint by some Transhumanists ("Transtopian Symbolism," no pagination). Transhumanism retains the paradigmatic character of Luciferianism, albeit in a futurist context. Worse still, Transhumanism is hardly some marginalized cult. Richard Hayes, executive director of the Center for Genetics and Society, elaborates:

Last June at Yale University, the World Transhumanist Association held its first national conference. The Transhumanists have chapters in more than 20 countries and advocate the breeding of "genetically enriched" forms of "post-human" beings. Other advocates of the new techno-eugenics, such as Princeton University professor Lee Silver, predict that by the end of this century, "All aspects of the economy, the media, the entertainment industry, and the knowledge industry [will be] controlled by members of the GenRich class. . .Naturals [will] work as low-paid service providers or as laborers. . ." (No pagination)

With a growing body of academic luminaries and a techno-eugenical vision for the future, Transhumanism is carrying the banner of Luciferianism into the 21st century. Through genetic engineering and biotechnological augmentation of the physical body, Transhumanists are attempting to achieve the very same objective of their patron saint.

I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. (Isaiah 14:13-14)

This declaration reflects the aspirations of the power elite as well. Whatever form the Luciferian religion assumes throughout the years, its goal remains the same: Apotheosis.

philo beddoe
2nd June 2010, 09:53 PM
God and satan were married in heaven. Satan was the female figure in that realm. They got divorced. God gave man woman, let the woman eat the apple, then pointed the finger at man. See! see! you can't handle your woman! you failed!

7th trump
3rd June 2010, 07:57 AM
God and satan were married in heaven. Satan was the female figure in that realm. They got divorced. God gave man woman, let the woman eat the apple, then pointed the finger at man. See! see! you can't handle your woman! you failed!

Where do you get this pile of horse biscuits?
Because.......
Apple isnt even mentioned in the Genesis.
satan was never married to God, satan was a protector of the Mercy Seat until he revolted against God by wanting to be the Mercy Seat.
satan is not a female nor female figure.

messianicdruid
3rd June 2010, 11:08 AM

Quite right... and according to Luciferianism I suppose, all religions are heresies.

Other advocates of the new techno-eugenics, such as Princeton University professor Lee Silver, predict that by the end of this century, "All aspects of the economy, the media, the entertainment industry, and the knowledge industry [will be] controlled by members of the GenRich class. . .Naturals [will] work as low-paid service providers or as laborers. . ." (No pagination)

With a growing body of academic luminaries and a techno-eugenical vision for the future, Transhumanism is carrying the banner of Luciferianism into the 21st century. Through genetic engineering and biotechnological augmentation of the physical body, Transhumanists are attempting to achieve the very same objective of their patron saint.

"I differ sharply with well-known futurist Ray Kurzweil on his over-optimistic prediction that the rise of the artilect this century will be a positive development for humanity. I think it will be a catastrophe. I see a war coming, the “Artilect War,” not between the artilects and human beings, as in the movie Terminator, but between the Terrans {humans}, Cosmists and Cyborgists {"transhumanists"}. This will be the worst, most passionate war that humanity has ever known, because the stakes–the survival of our species–have never been so high. Given the period in which this war will occur, the late 21st century, with late 21st century weapons, the scale of the killing will not be in the millions, as in the 20th century (the bloodiest in history, with 200-300 million people killed in wars, purges, holocausts and genocides) but in the billions. There will be gigadeath."

http://www.technofascismblog.com/2010/06/03/hugo-de-garis-and-the-coming-artilect-war-1733.html#comments

If allowed, they would continue to destroy not only the earth but {most} everyone on it.

"Saying, We give thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail." —Revelation 11:17-19

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o7hh4jYvSKg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o7hh4jYvSKg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

{sorry for the double, I tried it both ways} :conf:

7th trump
3rd June 2010, 01:12 PM
What if YOU researched the words " lord and god " and found that LORD translates
back to the pagan deity - 'Ba'al' . Every time you say "Lord My God" you are
really saying "Ba'al my God".

Jer 23:25 "I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy
falsehood in My Name, saying, ‘I have dreamed, I have dreamed!’
Jer 23:26 "Till when shall it be in the heart of the prophets? – the
prophets of falsehood and prophets of the deceit of their own heart,
Jer 23:27 who try to make My people forget My Name by their dreams which
everyone relates to his neighbor, as their fathers forgot My Name for
Baʽal.

Hos 2:16 "And it shall be, in that day," declares יהוה {Yahua}, "that you call Me
‘My Husband,’ and no longer call Me ‘My Baʽal.’

Jer 16:21 "Therefore see, I am causing them to know, this time I cause them
to know My hand and My might. And they shall know that My Name is יהוה
(Yahua)!"

Before you research this, read -
James 1:5 - If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of El, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it shall be given to him.

Proverbs 2:3 For if you cry for discernment, Lift up your voice for understanding 4 If you seek her as silver, and search for her as hidden treasures, 5 Then you would understand the fear of Yahua and find the knowledge of Elohim. 6 For Yahua gives wisdom: Out of His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

Very good find Ima!

Desolation LineTrimmer
3rd June 2010, 01:32 PM
Since there is no Hebrew Lucifer, what is the entity being worshiped by that percentage of jews who reject YHVH as creator?

Satan, as in the adversary, I do believe. Then there is Mammon and the Golden Calf, as well isn't Moloch mentioned?

TPTB
3rd June 2010, 01:39 PM
Excellent video, md...

The Marraige of Heaven and Hell

I turn my eyes to the schools & universities of Europe
And there behold the loom of Locke whose woof rages dire,
Washed by the water-wheels of Newton. Black the cloth
In heavy wreaths folds over every nation; cruel works
Of many wheels I view, wheel without wheel, with cogs tyrannic
Moving by compulsion each other: not as those in Eden, which
Wheel within wheel in freedom revolve, in harmony & peace.

G2Rad
3rd June 2010, 06:03 PM
Hos 2:16 "And it shall be, in that day," declares יהוה {Yahua}, "that you call Me
‘My Husband,’ and no longer call Me ‘My Baʽal.’

That is how it says in the modern mis-translations or rather perversions, ;D

Here is what the Bible says.

Hos 2:16
And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Ishi = my husband
Baali = my Master

G2Rad
3rd June 2010, 06:27 PM
supposedly new ideas differ not from Satan's basic lies in the garden.

1. God is not a person but a force.
2. There is no death and judgment but recycling.
3. We are in the process of evolving into gods.
4. Evolution could be accelerated (with the help of Secret Knowledge, mystical rituals etc).

singular_me
3rd June 2010, 08:42 PM
I second that - of course lots of people here are going to say that I am a satan worshiper. People who believe that God is separated from his creation is the ultimate hoax to keep people psyche and spirtuality fragmented.

now I suspect Book and his possible alias Magnes to show up :taunt:

To me the mistake is in calling God "an entity," as in worshiping the wrong entity.

Instead of calling God "Yahweh", some evil bastards have chosen to call God "Bob" or "Lucifer."

singular_me
3rd June 2010, 08:49 PM
7th trump Yes God does use satan for a purpose, but God has sentenced satan to death and yes God is in full control.

separetedness is what is killing this world. There is no evil, only Man who invented satan because he fails to understand unifying principles.

Ask one why very spins and one will find out that Life would exist without OPPOSITE forces.

TPTB
3rd June 2010, 09:11 PM
I second that - of course lots of people here are going to say that I am a satan worshiper. People who believe that God is separated from his creation is the ultimate hoax to keep people psyche and spirtuality fragmented.

Goldi, it's good to see you... and if it's any consolation, I like you just fine, although I'm not sure that will help you very much. :D
It seems I'm on a short list for being an evil troll myself. ;D
Book's gone fishing... whatever that means, so I suppose it's a little less ornery around here. lol

singular_me
3rd June 2010, 09:15 PM
Goldi, it's good to see you... and if it's any consolation, I like you just fine, although I'm not sure that will help you very much. :D
It seems I'm on a short list for being an evil troll myself. ;D
Book's gone fishing... whatever that means, so I suppose it's a little less ornery around here. lol

cheers!!! I am backkkk... from my trip to EU... back to America... more later

Horn
3rd June 2010, 09:43 PM

Book's out to lunch, gone fishing for nazi gold, or something?

7th trump
4th June 2010, 05:43 AM
"They" believe that can be saved by secret knowledge... um-um... how about to expose it all, so it is no longer secret? :oo--> That would resolve lots of evil in the world!! First time I hear of that guy, do your home work. He is not my cup of tea but I am sure many will like what he sez

This video is based in the testimony of Bill Schnoebelen a defector of the Illuminati.
He was a 90 degree Freemason, a member of the Illuminati, a Satanic Priest, a Catholic Priest a New Age Guru and even more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7sW-HGKp7U

You must know and beleive in the luminati and freemasons and satanicism if you are going to post this stuff.
Why post it then if its not your cup of tea?
And what do you know of bill schnoebelen to know if hes a defector or just a bullshyter?

Do you beleive everything you hear and see and repost it on the net?

There is a conspiracy alright and if you ever read the Bible instead of trying to disprove it you'd know that they are the kenites. Kenites is a Hebrew word meaning the sons of Cain. You have a kenite up for nomination for the US Supreme Court, kagan. "Kagan" is word meaning sons of Cain. Cain was the first murderer and continues to be a murderer. Look around and you can see their influencing evil works all over the world. They are behind the NWO (the politcial beast of Revelations thats get a motal blow and resurrected when satan himself get thrown out of Heaven to earth to play act as Jesus Christ.)
God doesnt want the kenites ( the tares) plucked out from the wheat in fear the wheat will be destroyed. The angels at the seventh trump will surgically pull the tares from the wheat and throw them into the fire.

G2Rad
4th June 2010, 07:26 AM
That is how it says in the modern mis-translations or rather perversions, ;D
Here is what the Bible says.

Hos 2:16
And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Ishi = my husband
Baali = my Master

King James Bible
For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

Original Word: בַּ֫עַל
Transliteration: Ba'al
Phonetic Spelling: (bah'-al)
Short Definition: Baal

Baal, plural Baalim
The same as ba'al; Baal, a Phoenician deity -- Baal, (plural) Baalim.

see HEBREW ba'al

<< 1167

16And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.
17For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name. KJV

Verse 17 kind of fits right in with verse 16.. Any possibility that the Old KJV is not correct? After all, wasn't it some Masons that transcribed it?

16 And it shall be in that day, Declares Yahua, " that you call Me 'My Husband,' and no longer call Me 'My Ba'al.'
17"And I shall remove the names of the Ba'als from her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name. (The Scriptures)

ImaCannin, I don't belive so. Here is why:

The word used for "Baal" is "בּעל" (Strong's H1168) ,

H1168
בּעל
ba‛al
bah'-al
The same as H1167; Baal, a Phoenician deity: - Baal, [plural] Baalim.

The word used for Baali of Hos 2:16 is "בּעלי" (Strong's H1180 ) .
It got a little yod at the end :)

See for example the oldest tanakh called the leningrad codex here (http://www.tanach.us/Tanach.xml#Hos2:1-2:25)
( look for the last word of verse 18 )

H1180
בּעלי
ba‛ălıiy
bah-al-ee'
From H1167 with pronominal suffix; my master; Baali, a symbolical name of Jehovah: - Baali.

Hos 2:16 is the only place where H1180 encountered.

The context of Hosea chapters also must be taken into consideration.

Northern kingdom, unfaithful wife of Hosea, possibly out of marrige children. All that context is used for prophecy about the future. Anyway, thanks for the fun. :)

G2Rad
9th June 2010, 03:08 PM
Psalm 34:8

O taste and see that the LORD is good

Desolation LineTrimmer
1st August 2010, 01:17 PM
Thanks 7th :)

I want to tell you that I think it is admirable the way you want folks to stay aware and be on their guard.

Just keep trying to do it with gentleness and respect ;)

The Lord only knows that as a Christian one must always try to be gentle and respectful, because the good book says, "love your enemies".

Book
1st August 2010, 01:26 PM
"love your enemies".

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d49/INRI2/busted3.jpg

That and "turn thy other cheek" sure makes it easy for Talmud predators to victimize the naive and gullible goyim...lol.

:oo-->

StackerKen
1st August 2010, 01:30 PM
Loving your enemies, In no way, shape or form means that you let them victimize you.

That would be stupid.

Desolation LineTrimmer
1st August 2010, 01:42 PM
Loving your enemies, In no way, shape or form means that you let them victimize you.

That would be stupid.

The whole idea of loving your enemies is idiotic, Ken. It is a contradiction in terms, and anyone who seriously attempts to love their enemies loses focus and makes themselves easy prey to adversaries, which the world is full of. I'm telling you, Christianity is just not a manly creed. The proper thing to be willing to do to your enemies is smite them with extreme prejudice. ;D

StackerKen
1st August 2010, 01:55 PM

That would be stupid.

The whole idea of loving your enemies is idiotic, Ken. It is a contradiction in terms, and anyone who seriously attempts to love their enemies loses focus and makes themselves easy prey to adversaries, which the world is full of. I'm telling you, Christianity is just not a manly creed. The proper thing to be willing to do to your enemies is smite them with extreme prejudice. ;D

Loveing your enemies is Not an easy thing to do.

But it is the healthy thing to do

If you have anger or resentment inside of you, even if you don’t think about it all the time, there will be times when it surfaces. And that makes you unhappy. It’s destructive, inwardly (it eats you up) and outwardly (you might do destructive things to others). That anger also affects others around you, such as your loved ones, who are most likely affected in some way when you are angry — even if the anger isn’t directed at them. Removing this anger from yourself is a positive thing, and it will make you happier overall.

Jesus taught us to love our enemies..but he also told his followers to buy a sword.

Then Jesus asked them, "When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?" "Nothing," they answered. He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: `And he was numbered with the transgressors' ; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment." The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied. (Luke 22:35-38, NIV)

Would he have told them to buy a sword and not to use it to protect them selfs?

Desolation LineTrimmer
1st August 2010, 02:49 PM

That would be stupid.

Loveing your enemies is Not an easy thing to do.

But it is the healthy thing to do

If you have anger or resentment inside of you, even if you don’t think about it all the time, there will be times when it surfaces. And that makes you unhappy. It’s destructive, inwardly (it eats you up) and outwardly (you might do destructive things to others). That anger also affects others around you, such as your loved ones, who are most likely affected in some way when you are angry — even if the anger isn’t directed at them. Removing this anger from yourself is a positive thing, and it will make you happier overall.

Yes, of course, letting anger and resentment eat one alive is not a good thing, but there is a large difference between remaining emotionally detached from and loving your enemies. Love is not only an emotion, it is also an intellectual and reasonable stance, and the same goes for hatred and opposition. I hate environmental pollution intellectually. I don't even necessarily have an emotion about it. Am I to love pollution because hating it is bad for me? The ability to hate has an evolutionary purpose. It is a primal part of our being.

The doctrine of Christianity is not martial. Yes, there are small parts of the supposed sayings of Jesus that have a martial sound, but in practice the Christian churches are pretty much obsessed with moral goodness. I mean obsessed too, not just concerned and interested, but obsessed.

Book
1st August 2010, 02:58 PM
The whole idea of loving your enemies is idiotic, Ken.

Deceiving the Dumb Goyim (http://library.flawlesslogic.com/goyim.htm)

Exactly. Talmud jews intentionally prey on naive goyim. Intentionally.

:)

Saul Mine
1st August 2010, 04:11 PM
You mean, "What if you were to discover that good is evil and evil is good?"

I think the bible covers that, I'll have to look it up.

Horn
1st August 2010, 07:34 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_l6A_CR8OX4Q/Sv3lnKRbF3I/AAAAAAAAAIw/PzkUtrJLyXo/s400/YinYang.jpg

http://theageofdesolation.com/images/updates/celticcross.jpg

keehah
1st August 2010, 10:21 PM
Ken it is about respect with some people. You can get it with love, but you best be smart about it. Don't let it be sucked out. ;D

I think this fits with the OP. Otherwise I'm just goating Horn's universal forces (the logos at beginning and end).
Interesting Golem effect, where as he bears the pressure at the centre of the vortex he has to lower the microphone. ::)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2FThisisC ollectiveSoul%23p%2Fa%2Fu%2F0%2FlDIYFeEwK4I&v=lDIYFeEwK4I

StackerKen
2nd August 2010, 09:57 AM
keehah I think that was over my head...

But I dig Collective Soul and that song. :)