PDA

View Full Version : On CBS and NBC...........

Ponce
31st May 2010, 05:42 PM
Only three miniutes dedicated to the murder of those in the flotilla and only from the point of view of the Zionists.........who do you think now controls the news of what you see and hear in the US?

Shami-Amourae
31st May 2010, 06:39 PM
They did have marbles...

THOSE ARE WEAPONS!

Gypsybiker45
31st May 2010, 06:46 PM
And this surprises you how? the news is so corrupt i dont even look at tv news anymore.

Ponce
31st May 2010, 07:18 PM
Neither do I biker but because of today's events I considered to be a special news day and I wanted to see what was going to happen......I was very disappointed..........If it was that a Hamas rocket had killed five Israelis then that would be like the end of the world.

I am very ashamed of the American people.......If I was thirty years younger I would not be sitting here but elsewhere planning something against someone.

wildcard
31st May 2010, 08:27 PM
They did have marbles...

THOSE ARE WEAPONS!

It's a wonder any of those commandos got away with their lives. :oo-->

Slimer
31st May 2010, 08:42 PM
Israel really messed up by violating international law and attacking the flotilla in iternational waters. Its no surprise, given their history and renegade behavior (like the U.S.) It is a legitimate act of war on their part. But both sides are wrong on this one.

I was disgusted with the IDF killings until I watched this. If someone was doing this crap to me, I would light them up, too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaiMjAULWn0

wildcard
31st May 2010, 09:05 PM
You mean if you illegally invaded someone's ship in international waters and they hit you then you'd murder them the same as the jews.

Slimer
31st May 2010, 09:15 PM
You mean if you illegally invaded someone's ship in international waters and they hit you then you'd murder them the same as the jews.

Defend myself against someone stabbing me and beating me with a pipe? Yes.

Heimdhal
31st May 2010, 09:26 PM

so what you're saying is that if some one follows me around in public for a few days, brandishing weapons and threatening me with violence, then come after me in my car with 8 of his buddies in full combat gear and I try to fight them off, they can then kill me and claim self defense?

philo beddoe
31st May 2010, 09:27 PM
Israel really messed up by violating international law and attacking the flotilla in iternational waters. Its no surprise, given their history and renegade behavior (like the U.S.) It is a legitimate act of war on their part. But both sides are wrong on this one.

I was disgusted with the IDF killings until I watched this. If someone was doing this crap to me, I would light them up, too.
Nice try. Israels blockade is an act of war.

Horn
31st May 2010, 09:34 PM

Rudimentary weapons are no match for Kevlar helmets & jackets.

It's what was on the inside of the armor that failed miserably.

Israel's actions should at least be tried for piracy, and those apprehended be sent to the gallows.

ximmy
31st May 2010, 09:35 PM
I starve my dog in my backyard... where is he getting food?.. then I saw my neighbor trying to throw my dog food.

I snuck up and caught my neighbors arm while he was throwing food over the wall... then my neighbor swung a pipe at me to defend himself so I shot him dead...

Ponce
31st May 2010, 09:37 PM
By Slimmer = Defend myself against someone stabbing me and beating me with a pipe? Yes.

If you were to invade my boat in a free zone I would use more than a pipe, I would try to blow your friking -------------- write here what ever you want.

Slimmer: Are you a Zionist? I would like to have it out with you in the rubber room if you are.

Slimer
31st May 2010, 09:48 PM
By Slimmer = Defend myself against someone stabbing me and beating me with a pipe? Yes.

If you were to invade my boat in a free zone I would use more than a pipe, I would try to blow your friking -------------- write here what ever you want.

Slimmer: Are you a Zionist? I would like to have it out with you in the rubber room if you are.

What Israel did was piracy and an act of war. But stabbing and beating other human beings is asking for trouble. I'm not sorry for the dead and wounded on either side.

Horn
31st May 2010, 09:53 PM

What Israel did was piracy and an act of war. But stabbing and beating other human beings is asking for trouble. I'm not sorry for the dead and wounded on either side.

I guess you wouldn't be loading paint balls then?

Why go at all?

Slimer
31st May 2010, 09:59 PM

I guess you wouldn't be loading paint balls then?

Why go at all?

I wouldn't have been there. And I wouldn't beat and stab an armed commando, either. Both sides screwed up. Played very wrong both ways.

Ponce
31st May 2010, 10:01 PM
"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"... Ponce

I want to see what kind of "truth" they can come up with.....they have none.

Horn
31st May 2010, 10:02 PM
I wouldn't have been there. And I wouldn't beat and stab an armed commando, either. Both sides screwed up. Played very wrong both ways.

So if one those dudes dropped into your living room you wouldn't pickup the closest thing and beat him with it? :oo-->

Slimer
31st May 2010, 10:04 PM

So if one those dudes dropped into your living room you wouldn't pickup the closest thing and beat him with it? :oo-->

Pipes against guns? Nope. Especially if I was a "humanitarian activist."

willie pete
31st May 2010, 10:06 PM
Paintball guns? are they kidding?

Horn
31st May 2010, 10:09 PM

Pipes against guns? Nope. Especially if I was a "humanitarian activist."

It's a common human reflex action, if the IDF wasn't prepared for the response it is doubly their failure.

Horn
31st May 2010, 10:12 PM
No, the IDF thought everyone would be afraid of their scary armored stormtrooper, this was their mental error.

Misjudging human reflex action, along with pirarcy is cause enough for the entire IDF to be internationally disarmed.

Slimer
31st May 2010, 10:17 PM
The way it should have been done:

Sail into the blockade. Stay non-violent. Get arrested and possibly brutalized on camera, but stay peaceful. Garner immense sympathy from the world community. Nobody dies. If someone dies, it only gives your cause more ammunition.

Attacking the troops was stupid.

Ponce
31st May 2010, 10:22 PM
Those people were in international waters and what the Zionist did was and act of piracy.......I also would fight anyone invading my home........or do you want me to be like your zioinist friends in WWII in Germany that did nothing when killed?.

Horn
31st May 2010, 10:24 PM

Sail into the blockade. Stay non-violent.

Uh, slimer dropping in onto someone's head in international waters is an attack, you can't blame them for defending themselves with whatever they've got.

The IDF clearly has been awarded the Oscar of stupidity in this case, along with many others.

Slimer
31st May 2010, 10:33 PM
Those people were in international waters and what the Zionist did was and act of piracy.......I also would fight anyone invading my home........or do you want me to be like your zioinist friends in WWII in Germany that did nothing when killed?.

What's with the name calling? Don't call me a "Zionist" because these "humanitarians" strike me as disingenuous. True humanitarians would have stayed non-violent and garnered new sympathy from the pro-Israel camp. I'm not on either side on this one. I'm more interested in the truth than taking sides in some moronic pissing contest.

I am me, I am free
31st May 2010, 10:39 PM

Are you suggesting that repelling heavily armed pirates is wrong??? Or that when armed thugs attack you that you should not exercise your natural, unalienable right to self-defense??? Steel rods, marbles out of sling shots, and chairs against bullets is an equal match??? WTF???

Bullion_Bob
31st May 2010, 10:46 PM

When you board a boat without permission in international waters it's an act of aggression.

Piracy in literal terms.

Same as someone coming to your house uninvited through the window and starts telling you what to do.

You would support a home invader shooting you if you got aggressive to them for violating your house?

hmm...

I am me, I am free
31st May 2010, 10:48 PM
"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"... Ponce

I want to see what kind of "truth" they can come up with.....they have none.

Doesn't matter what load of horseshit they come up with, those criminal swine simply don't recognize international law, and this act demonstrates they are really no different than the Somali pirates (except they have a $ugar Daddy who gives them money and stuff along with enabling their crimes).

Horn
31st May 2010, 10:50 PM
I'll bet there's a big difference between a Turkish humanitarian & say a Western European one.

The Turks most likely equate their goods as gold.

Whereas the typical type we are used to seeing are only concerned that they get their photo taken, or to put the experience on their resume.

I am me, I am free
31st May 2010, 11:00 PM
I'll bet there's a big difference between a Turkish humanitarian & say a Western European one.

The Turks most likely equate their goods as gold.

Whereas the typical type we are used to seeing are only concerned that they get their photo taken, or to put the experience on their resume.

Perhaps the thought occurred to those on the ship that if the Zionist criminals seized the ships with the cargo, in typical Zionist fashion the Zionist criminals would hijack the cargo, allowing the perishable food to spoil and to pick through the other stuff before allowing some of it to go through to Gaza (for show purposes - "see, we sent it through") which was the Zionists' plan anyway with their insistence that the flotilla steam into the Zionist port and off load the cargo there for 'inspection'.

Nomen luni
31st May 2010, 11:32 PM
When you board a boat without permission in international waters it's an act of aggression.

Piracy in literal terms.Just what I was going to say. No jurisdiction=piracy. It doesn't matter what uniform you are wearing.

Neuro
1st June 2010, 12:13 AM
The IDF didn't act any differently than a bunch of Somali pirates... The difference is that the Somali pirates don't own much media...

So the results: 20 dead and 50 injured at the freedom flottila vs 4 injured at the IDF?

Shami-Amourae
1st June 2010, 04:13 AM
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user10/imageroot/cavFF.gif
Frame-by-Frame Slow Motion Analysis

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user10/imageroot/paintballF.png
IDF Member with Paintball Gun

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user10/imageroot/turkcavF.png
Dreaded Turkish Cavalry

Source (http://www.zerohedge.com/article/zero-hedge-video-analysis-reveals-paintball-guns-secret-turkish-weapon)

SHTF2010
1st June 2010, 04:34 AM
Perhaps the thought occurred to those on the ship that if the Zionist criminals seized the ships with the cargo, in typical Zionist fashion the Zionist criminals would hijack the cargo, allowing the perishable food to spoil and to pick through the other stuff before allowing some of it to go through to Gaza (for show purposes - "see, we sent it through") which was the Zionists' plan anyway with their insistence that the flotilla steam into the Zionist port and off load the cargo there for 'inspection' .

ZIONIST inspection = insert " terrorist weapons here " and then call world press

Libertarian_Guard
1st June 2010, 06:47 AM
I'll have to agree with the majority on this thread. The Turkish people had a right to defend their ship. The fact that the invaders were wearing uniforms means nothing. People have an inherent right to defend their property and themselves against intruders - - armed, unarmed, uniformed or ununiformed.

You need not come up with a million analogies about this case of hijacking. The belligerent party is responsible for all deaths and injuries.

Hypertiger
1st June 2010, 09:04 AM
Yes the social engineering is working great.

The tactic of dropping soldiers one at a time onto the open deck of a ship with suspected overwhelming numbers of hostiles with no crowd control...

Is the dumbest possible tactic you could employ if your goal was to avoid violence.

You would have to have downs syndrome or some other severe mental impairment to do what the videos show the Israeli's doing.

Plain and simple.

The current debate I see Internet wide is the direction the social engineers want you to follow.

There is no way that tactic would have ever worked to avoid the situation that is currently unfolding.

The Israeli claim to have done everything possible is...I'm sorry to say...false.

u
Unfortunately most of you have not invested much thought into tactics...

Most of you are just trained to follow orders.

March where the social engineers direct you.

Ponce
1st June 2010, 10:51 AM
Let's face it.......the final intentions of the state of Israel was to teach the whole world a lesson as to who is in command and to keep their noses out of their affairs.........they want a country in the Middle East and not just a "state" in Palestine, in order to be a country they need the whole of Palestine.

Buddha
1st June 2010, 07:39 PM

Sail into the blockade. Stay non-violent. Get arrested and possibly brutalized on camera, but stay peaceful. Garner immense sympathy from the world community. Nobody dies. If someone dies, it only gives your cause more ammunition.

Attacking the troops was stupid.

U.S. police don't even let their BS reach the video camera, if it does then it is immediately rounded up, if the video actually gets to court the cop is always let go, paid vacation.

Now substitute U.S. police with the Zionist IDF, and think about who controls the media?