PDA

View Full Version : McKinney: 'Israel bought the executive branch'

Apparition
2nd June 2010, 07:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8cFnSHO5IY

HirokoGetting
12th July 2010, 07:57 AM
can anyone take kooks like her serious? come on it's on russian news an we all know can't believe the us news. so why would we believe the russian news. lol

Book
12th July 2010, 11:25 AM
can anyone take kooks like her serious?

:oo-->

"In reality, ad hominem is unrelated to sarcasm or personal abuse. Argumentum ad hominem is the logical fallacy of attempting to undermine a speaker's argument by attacking the speaker instead of addressing the argument. The mere presence of a personal attack does not indicate ad hominem: the attack must be used for the purpose of undermining the argument, or otherwise the logical fallacy isn't there. It is not a logical fallacy to attack someone; the fallacy comes from assuming that a personal attack is also necessarily an attack on that person's arguments."

Large Sarge
12th July 2010, 11:56 AM
I always thought McKinney showed a lot of courage, she is the only one that said/asked anything about 9/11.....

she was the one that spilled the beans that every senator/congressperson sign a physical contract with Israel when they get into the congress, and then they submit a written paper to AIPAC describing their feelings towards Israel

gunDriller
13th July 2010, 08:45 AM
i voted for McKinney in 2008 and i'll be voting for her in 2012, if she gives us the chance.

she's one congressperson that has the guts to tell the truth.

peepnklown
15th July 2010, 11:25 PM
I find it sad that people with good information have to go to Russian TV.
Israel bought/controls the federal/national government.