PDA

View Full Version : NRA endorses McCain

StackerKen
3rd June 2010, 04:57 PM
The National Rifle Association has endorsed U.S. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., in his reelection bid.
The NRA’s Political Victory Fund said Thursday it is backing the incumbent senator, challenged in the Republican primary by former Scottsdale Congressman J.D. Hayworth.
“John McCain has steadfastly voted against every gun and ammunition ban in Congress,” said Chris W. Cox, chairman of NRA-PVF. “This along with his commitment to preserving our hunting heritage has earned him the NRA-PVF’s endorsement.”
The NRA also likes McCain’s opposition to lawsuits against gun manufacturers brought by crime victims.
McCain also has picked up endorsements from the Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry, National Federation of Independent Business and Arizona Right to Life have also endorsed McCain. Hayworth has the backing of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the Arizona Police Association as well as conservative advocates, including writer Michelle Malkin

Read more: NRA endorses McCain - Phoenix Business Journal

http://phoenix.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2010/05/31/daily49.html

LuckyStrike
3rd June 2010, 08:01 PM
GOA - "The only no compromise gun lobby in Washington" - Dr. Ron Paul

Suck on this McAmnesty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHkPV-GIoTQ

Quantum
4th June 2010, 02:33 PM
NRA = Controlled Opposition

McCain't on Gun Control:

"I know how to use guns. I don’t own one now."

McCain favors outlawing cheaply made handguns called Saturday night specials, and favors mandating safety locks on certain guns. He said he is intrigued by new technology that electronically identifies a person handling a gun, allowing only the owner to fire it. McCain rallied Senate Republicans behind a Democratic measure requiring background checks at gun shows.

McCain said he was open to voting for an assault weapon ban, depending on the details.

McCain spoke generally of the need for some tighter gun controls on hardened criminals and children. In Congress, he pressured his colleagues to require background checks for buyers at guns shows, and he supported a requirement that trigger locks be sold with handguns.

http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/john_mccain_gun_control.htm

"...shall not be infringed...unless John McCain't says it can be..."

kregener
4th June 2010, 02:41 PM
The NRA are change-agents.

Dump your membership....soonest.

hoarder
4th June 2010, 06:42 PM
Sorry, NB, but GOA is just as Jewish as the NRA. :'(

LuckyStrike
4th June 2010, 06:43 PM
Sorry, NB, but GOA is just as Jewish as the NRA. :'(

No doubt about it, the leader is married to some woman from central america.

Like I tell the NRA every time they come calling for $$, I spend my would be dues, buying guns and ammo and will take care of myself as necessary. I think most org's are just out there to separate people from their money.

I don't hold out hope for turning around the US, the Constitution party was founded by jews, the libertarian party has had several jewish candidates and recently a neo con. So even in 3rd parties I don't hold hope.

Don't misunderstand, they talk a good talk that I agree with mainly but I question their integrity.

hoarder
4th June 2010, 06:48 PM
One look at Larry Prattstein is enough!

LuckyStrike
4th June 2010, 06:51 PM
One look at Larry Prattstein is enough!

He gives a good interview here with the blowhard yankee chris matthews, but he pulls out the typical "holocaust" reference when in comes to gun control, which led me to do some research on him. He is apparently tight with the jews for guns or whatever their called.

I was gonna post the video to my blog, but decided against it because I don't want to lend credence to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWfk1piM1MI&feature=player_embedded

StackerKen
4th June 2010, 06:59 PM
yeah well I don't endorse the NRA or McCain...I just saw the story and figured I'd post it..

Matter of Fact, I would not endorse any incumbent

LuckyStrike
4th June 2010, 07:25 PM
yeah well I don't endorse the NRA or McCain...I just saw the story and figured I'd post it..

Matter of Fact, I would not endorse any incumbent

I figured you didn't I'm glad you posted the story, just does more to destroy the NRA's credibility.

Saul Mine
5th June 2010, 06:16 AM
WTF is wrong with NRA? I thought they were better than that.

kregener
5th June 2010, 06:55 AM
WTF is wrong with NRA? I thought they were better than that.

Since when?