PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Jews fear flotilla backlash will turn into anti-Semitism

SHTF2010
4th June 2010, 05:00 AM
Turkey Jews fear flotilla backlash will turn into anti-Semitism

A Turkish newspaper editor told the European Jewish Press on Wednesday that Turkey's Jewish community feared that the backlash over Israel's interception of aid ships headed for Gaza earlier this week would provoke anti-Semitism in the Muslim-majority nation.

more . . .

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/turkey-jews-fear-flotilla-backlash-will-turn-into-anti-semitism-1.294032

gee, ya think . . .

SHTF2010
4th June 2010, 05:03 AM
the picture accompanying the above article

http://www.haaretz.com/polopoly_fs/1.293313.1275547515!/image/577873088.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_295/577873088.jpg

An activist on board the Gaza flotilla holding a knife after Israel Navy commandos boarded their ship on May 31, 2010.

Photo by: Provided by IDF Spokesperson's Office

Awoke
4th June 2010, 05:30 AM
Turkey's Jewish community feared that the backlash over Israel's interception of aid ships headed for Gaza earlier this week would provoke anti-Semitism in the Muslim-majority nation.

Boo-hoo.

:'(

JDRock
4th June 2010, 08:30 AM
..seeing as the palastinians ARE semetic, the blockade itself is intrinsically anti-semetic.

Brent
4th June 2010, 09:29 AM
..seeing as the palastinians ARE semetic, the blockade itself is intrinsically anti-semetic.

This is my favorite thing about that label, 99% of the time it makes NO sense if taken literally. Of course if you take it as what they actually mean (Anti-Jew) then it makes sense.

Ponce
4th June 2010, 09:41 AM
Brent..............is not anti-Jew but anti-Zonists.........in trying to fix it you made it worse by saying what is not.

Brent
4th June 2010, 09:57 AM
Brent..............is not anti-Jew but anti-Zonists.........in trying to fix it you made it worse by saying what is not.

Do you never read my replies to your posts like this? Or do you think that simple repetition might make me see your point?

I will keep calling them what I like and you are free to continue these posts but just know it is a waste of your time. Especially when you never bring anything to support your views, only your opinion, which frankly doesn't mean anything to me.

Hatha Sunahara
4th June 2010, 10:09 AM
Israel NEEDS anti-semitism for its continued survival. It does two things: It demonizes the 'designated anti-semite', and it scares other Jews into seeking safety with their fellow jews in Israel. Anyone designated as an anti-semite is someone whom jews don't like, not necessarily someone who hates jews. Anti semitism is a particular mental illness afflicting jews--not a condition of non-jews. It's jewish hostile passive-aggression--a trap laid by paranoids for those who they want to destroy. It's very effective because people aren't smart enough to see it.

Hatha

Ponce
4th June 2010, 10:18 AM
Brent.........is not what I want but what is.........only a Zionist would fight so hard to confuse people into thinking that the Zionists are Jews.

If you can do it then so can I and will contined to correct your postings by using the right interpretation of what your "are trying" to say.

Peace and Love, uncle Ponce ::)

Brent
4th June 2010, 10:23 AM
Brent.........is not what I want but what is.........only a Zionist would fight so hard to confuse people into thinking that the Zionists are Jews.

If you can do it then so can I and will contined to correct your postings by using the right interpretation of what your "are trying" to say.

Peace and Love, uncle Ponce ::)

You whatever you'd like Ponce I was just trying to save you some time but clearly you have plenty to waste.

By the way, I am not "trying" to say anything. I am saying what I mean to say and nothing more or less. I have also tried to be as upfront about my views/position as possible.

kregener
4th June 2010, 10:24 AM
Turkey Jews have less calories from fat, total fat, saturated Fat, trans Fat, cholesterol and sodium than regular Jews...

Ponce
4th June 2010, 10:30 AM
Lol Kregener............I get your point...........thanks ;D