PDA

View Full Version : Gulf oil gusher conspiracy cover-up

Bigjon
4th June 2010, 08:44 AM
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-8199-Breakthrough-Energy-Examiner~y2010m5d27-Gulf-oil-gusher-conspiracy-coverup

Was this disaster just an accident, or were other more sinister forces at play in order to further cripple society toward a more manageable population size? BP's "live" feed caught in an obvious short loop shows further evidence of cover-up.

Large Sarge
4th June 2010, 09:30 AM
yes it was staged/intentional

many benefits to the criminals in charge

Brent
4th June 2010, 09:43 AM
I don't believe in statistically impossible coincidences.

Libertytree
4th June 2010, 09:46 AM
I too believe it is on the scale of 9/11 but I'm still looking for input as to WHY? There has to be a reason(s), short term and long term as to what the ultimate goal is.

Keep in mind folks, I and the others on this board who live in Florida are directly affected by this.

StackerKen
4th June 2010, 09:58 AM
Don't you think if "They" wanted to kill folks, they could find a faster and less messy way of doing it?

and if not to kill people and sea life...then why?

Large Sarge
4th June 2010, 10:04 AM
I have heard a lot of the oxygen comes from the ocean

killing the oceans will drop the oxygen level

also, Jim McCanney said today "toxic rains will devlop from the gulf of mexico, and spread northward"

killing all the crops in their path

they want to eliminate 85% of the human population (see georgia Guidestones)

this is a big move in that direction

Libertytree
4th June 2010, 10:08 AM
In my conspiratorial mind I view Florida as a perfect staging ground for troops, foreign and domestic, what that means in the longer term I know not. Under the "right" pretenses it is easily cut off from the rest of the U.S Corp. Per the report I've listened to, the plans are there, it is massive, so massive that it's hard to believe that it can be accomplished...but who believed 9/11 was doable? and for what, why?

Large Sarge
4th June 2010, 10:15 AM
I do not think there is going to be an overt invasion

"silent weapons" (chemtrails, benzene fumes, toxic food sweeteners, GMO foods, vaccines, etc)

those are the battle lines.

Not going to see some Chinese landing ships IMO

just going to see a lot of mis-informed folks losing their health and vitality off bad choices and bad info. and then they die off way to young.

Brent
4th June 2010, 10:33 AM
I do not think there is going to be an overt invasion

"silent weapons" (chemtrails, benzene fumes, toxic food sweeteners, GMO foods, vaccines, etc)

those are the battle lines.

Not going to see some Chinese landing ships IMO

just going to see a lot of mis-informed folks losing their health and vitality off bad choices and bad info. and then they die off way to young.

That is my thinking as well except that I believe they will send in another country eventually, but only once we are sufficiently weakened either through loss of arms and/or loss of spirit.

Quantum
4th June 2010, 11:48 AM
Don't you think if "They" wanted to kill folks, they could find a faster and less messy way of doing it?

and if not to kill people and sea life...then why?

Never apply rationality to those who practice the occult. They could have ignited a war in a much easier way than demolishing three buildings with two planes on 9/11, as well.

This Gulf Spew appears - to the gullible - to be an "accident." Something more efficient wouldn't be as believable.