PDA

View Full Version : Obama: "I Will Not Rest Until That Hole Is Plugged. Now Watch This Drive."

CJay8
4th June 2010, 03:01 PM
I did not realize how long this oil well had been spewing till I watched this video. Puts a little perspective on things.

http://www.youtube.com/v/MzllR24e-FY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

ximmy
4th June 2010, 03:07 PM
Don't knock the big O... He's a hard partying kind of guy!

k-os
4th June 2010, 03:12 PM
Excellent time line. For some reason I laughed out loud when it said "Meets with Bono". I don't know why that is so funny, but it is.

I am me, I am free
4th June 2010, 03:51 PM
Those with short memories need to be reminded with this.

CJay8
4th June 2010, 08:45 PM
Excellent time line. For some reason I laughed out loud when it said "Meets with Bono". I don't know why that is so funny, but it is.

Too bad it wasn't Sonny Bono.

"The entire Gulf Coast is threatened by a lethal oil slick. I guess that calls for a seven-iron."

http://politipage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/pp_timeline_day22_biden.jpg

LuckyStrike
4th June 2010, 08:52 PM

Too bad it wasn't Sonny Bono.

"The entire Gulf Coast is threatened by a lethal oil slick. I guess that calls for a seven-iron."

http://politipage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/pp_timeline_day22_biden.jpg

I wish he played golf 24/7 it would keep him from tightening the noose of marxism on our land.

Realistically though what do you expect him to do? The government isn't mommy who comes in and cleans up the milk junior spilled. All they need to do is stand the hell back and let the free market take care of the situation. They act as though it's not in BP's best interest to plug the damn thing, as if they aren't facing bankruptcy.

Dirty Harry
5th June 2010, 06:16 AM
+1 for the thread title....

I cracked up....

JDRock
5th June 2010, 06:21 AM
....he sits on his @ss for how long???...and just when a viable capping solution appears imminent, he steps forward to be in the spotlight at the exact time its fixed.... :oo--> what a pathetic circus.

FunnyMoney
5th June 2010, 10:52 AM
....he sits on his @ss for how long???...and just when a viable capping solution appears imminent, he steps forward to be in the spotlight at the exact time its fixed.... :oo--> what a pathetic circus.

Why wasn't he out there testing the oil eating bacteria or checking to make sure there were thousands of workers hired by BP to do clean up. The guy is a shill for TPTB that's why. Problems are a good thing when you are in charge of "handling" things, job security. Do not expect problems to go away, they will get bigger. I'm just curious as to what shoe drops next and which golf course he be playing when it does.

JDRock
5th June 2010, 11:16 AM
^^ right on FM.

Dirty Harry
5th June 2010, 01:32 PM
This thing will be plugged after "Cap and TAx" is passed......

Never let agood crisis go to waste.......

still afloat
5th June 2010, 10:46 PM
"I Will Not Rest Until That Hole Is Plugged. Now Watch This Drive."

If this were Jeopardy, I'd have to reply with "What did the President say to the First Lady in the bedroom last night ?"