PDA

View Full Version : Not Paying Federal Taxes Now the OBVIOUS Moral Choice

gunDriller
5th June 2010, 06:43 AM
What do our Federal Tax $$ Subsidize ?

the War in Iraq & Afghanistan

financial support for the terror-state of Israel

financial support for US government employees that participated in 9-11

salaries, health-care, and pensions for traitorous legislators that have formally declared their allegiance to Israel, and by their actions, demonstrate that, given a choice between supporting the USA & supporting Israel, they support Isreal.

A government full of regulators that is too chicken to regulate the very people they're supposed to regulate - the CFTC, for example.

Obama-care - which is not just a health-related bill but also has serious new tax laws.

Salaries of IRS agents.

Salaries of DEA agents - did YOU ever vote for the American drug laws ?

Department of Homeland Security - which has nothing to do with making our homeland more secure

In general, our taxes finance the Sovietization of the United States.

did you know - Rahm Emanuel's grandfather was a Soviet tax collector ?

Now Rahm-bo advocates declaring anybody who opposed Bush (thereby ending up on the no-fly list) to be a terrorist - who does not deserve 2nd Amendment Rights.

And we pay Rahm-bo's salary.

In the spirit of No Taxation without Representation - I urge you to find legal ways to not pay taxes to the United States of Israel.

Ares
5th June 2010, 09:22 AM
Legal ways?

Ahh just do it the way our forefathers did, and just say I'm not paying. ;D

Cebu_4_2
5th June 2010, 10:42 AM
Become self employed and everything is a write off.

gunDriller
5th June 2010, 11:40 AM
Legal ways?

Ahh just do it the way our forefathers did, and just say I'm not paying. ;D

Become self employed and everything is a write off.

both good approaches.

i like the practice of voluntarily lowering your formal income and becoming a generalist - growing as much of your own food as possible, learning to fix stuff instead of buying new stuff.

the government can go fish (in the Gulf).

speaking of government taxes, California is talking about a wealth tax. a 55% tax on wealth over $40 million.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/blog/show/23538.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/401476-california-55-wealth-tax-400-increase.html

Twisted Titan
5th June 2010, 01:02 PM
If you refuse to pay unjust taxes, your property will be confiscated. If you attempt to defend your property, you will be arrested. If you resist arrest, you will be clubbed. If you defend yourself against clubbing, you will be shot dead. These procedures are known as the Rule of Law.

-- Edward Abbey

T