PDA

View Full Version : Families Sought for Preparedness TV Show in Development

SQUEXX
7th June 2010, 04:43 AM
Announcing a New Preparedness Television Show in Development -- Seeking Prepper Families

Announcing a New Preparedness Television Show in Development -- Seeking Prepper Families - SurvivalBlog.com (http://www.survivalblog.com/2010/06/announcing_a_new_preparedness.html)

I have been asked to be the primary on-air subject matter expert for a new reality/documentary television series that is now in development. This should be an awesome show! It will be a great way to get people not just thinking about family preparedness, but going that crucial step further and actually training and preparing.

My involvement in the show will be as its narrator/commentator, critiquing and making suggestions on how the families can improve their preparedness, in voice-overs.

Here is their preliminary "Casting Call" announcement:

Are you a self-sustainer, survivalist or a squared away preparedness family?
Do you have a retreat, an underground bunker, reinforcements, a militia or an organized self-sustaining community?
If so then you may be right for a new Television Series that instructs America how to survive the coming collapse.

Please submit a short bio of family members along with photos and a video showing your preparations. If you are trained in weapons, hand-to-hand combat, medical, agriculture or possess a set of survival skills please describe them in your submission. Send all submission materials to:
TEOTWAWKI.casting@gmail.com
or, via U.S. Mail to:
Producer, P.O. Box 1848, Santa Monica CA 90401

For video submissions acceptable formats are VHS, Mini-DV and DVD. Tapes will not be returned unless a self-addressed stamped envelope is included.

The producers have promised to do their utmost to protect your privacy. They won 't mention your real name, or your location.

zap
7th June 2010, 09:51 PM
Sure they will protect your privacy. Not for me.

Heimdhal
7th June 2010, 11:03 PM
A gmail based email address for the "main" guy in an upcoming prep TV show. Usualy casting is done in a slightly more formal manner.

Id be hesitant to send an email with all my personal information about preps and life style to some random free email server address and then show it off to the world. Granted my "preps" are petty compared to many here, but none the less.