PDA

View Full Version : Senator Scott Brown Fellates AIPAC.

Down1
8th June 2010, 05:18 PM
Senator Scott Brown - R - Tel Aviv

Israel, U.S. fate intertwined
The following remarks were excerpted from a speech given Sunday night by Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee in Boston:

I was disappointed that, after the unfortunate loss of life on the sea outside Gaza, many rushed to condemn Israel before the facts of this situation became clear.

Many conveniently ignored the fact that Israel is at war. Each and every day thousands of its innocent men, women and children face the threat of lethal rocket attacks out of Gaza. Some of the usual critics of Israel have used recent events to question the strong relationship between our countries. They clearly do not understand what makes these two countries special and unique sources of hope to the world. . . .I have said this many times, but it bears repeating: There is no greater strategic threat facing the world than a nuclear-armed Iran. Elements of the Iranian government threaten both their own citizens and people in the region and throughout the world. With nuclear weapons, the power of those dangerous elements within the Iranian regime would grow immensely. The potential of Iran exporting terrorism throughout the region and the world is unacceptable. . . .

Let me be clear, a unified and collective effort to counter this threat is the most important issue of our time. The fate of Iran’s nuclear program will dramatically alter the fate of peace in the Middle East. Make no mistake about it. . . .

And when it comes to Iran sanctions, there is no doubt the Senate should get a powerful sanctions package to the president without further delay. And I am currently working across the aisle to add more powerful and targeted tools to this urgent effort to stop a terrorist state from gaining nuclear weapons. A key effort I have been exploring would deny visas to the worst of the worst offenders facilitating Iran’s nuclear and missile programs or enriching the regime through investments that violate existing sanctions. There is no way we should be welcoming the individuals who are enabling Iran’s nuclear and terrorist ambitions to be spread throughout the region and the world.

Simply put, the United States has long possessed the ability to apply tough sanctions against Iran, but we have not had the political will to use them. We must - as a nation - build a new seriousness of purpose that has as its mission nothing short of stopping one of the most dangerous regimes on the planet from having the most dangerous weapons on the planet. . . .

Israel is the shining democracy in the Middle East and we must work together, across the political aisle, and without a political agenda, to ensure the security of Israel. A safe, secure Israel, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the United States and its allies is essential to the continued liberty of our nations. Our fates have never been more intertwined.
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/op_ed/view/20100608israel_us_fate_intertwined/srvc=news&position=also

These are just excerpts that were printed.
I wonder what else he said ?

Silver Shield
8th June 2010, 06:02 PM
I said Scott brown is Obama part 2 on gim...
I hate politicians that come out of nowhere and make big news...
they are cookie cutter marketing dolls.

They all can rot...

General of Darkness
8th June 2010, 06:56 PM
I said Scott brown is Obama part 2 on gim...
I hate politicians that come out of nowhere and make big news...
they are cookie cutter marketing dolls.

They all can rot...

SS you got that right, he's just another neo-con crypto blood sucker. When I saw his speech when he won the election I immediately said to myself, "This guy is an idiot, and he's bought and paid for".