PDA

View Full Version : Approaching the point of no return on the oil volcano?

I am me, I am free
9th June 2010, 11:59 AM
Or are we past the point of no return already?

What happens when both relief wells fail due to the pressure and volume in the damaged Macondo wellbore?

Did you hear where our brilliant 'leaders' are now asking us common folk for ideas and suggestions to end the oil volcano? Is that some scary sh*t or what?

http://www.rense.com/general91/oilor.htm

DMac
9th June 2010, 12:01 PM
Biggest man made disaster of all time. This sucker is going to be spewing oil and gas probably until sometime in 2011, if not longer :(

Edit: Really ticks me off as I have never been to Key West and was planning to go in the fall. :( :(

I am me, I am free
9th June 2010, 12:03 PM
Biggest man made disaster of all time. This sucker is going to be spewing oil and gas probably until sometime in 2011, if not longer :(

Edit: Really ticks me off as I have never been to Key West and was planning to go in the fall. :( :(

What do you think is going to happen in 2011 to make it stop?

DMac
9th June 2010, 12:06 PM

I'm thinking that by the end of 2011 it would have blown out completely and all the oil would be in the ocean.

I am me, I am free
9th June 2010, 12:08 PM

I'm thinking that by the end of 2011 it would have blown out completely and all the oil would be in the ocean.

How did you come to that conclusion?

All the comments I've seen so far from 'experts' is that uncapped it will persist for years.

No matter, this is a TEOTWAWKI event regardless - imo. We just haven't realized the extent of it yet.

Awoke
9th June 2010, 12:09 PM
* Awaiting a massive tectonic plate shift *

DMac
9th June 2010, 12:10 PM

All the comments I've seen so far from 'experts' is that uncapped it will persist for years.

Random guess.

I'm assuming the well is erupting a ton more oil than they are acknowledging. At some point the pressures would equalize out. I was going to say 2012 but that opens a new can of worms...

MetalsMan
9th June 2010, 12:15 PM

Huh? Why?

Ponce
9th June 2010, 12:19 PM
There are about 3,200 oil rigs in that general area......"I believe", like I said before, that most of those rigs are getting their oil from one central oil lake, which is pretty big.

They could had stopped the oil "leak" in the beginning but they dint want to because they wanted to keep it open .......well.......it got out of hand and now there is nothing that they can do about it because it is now is not the only one from where there is oil coming out.

There will be an immense empty cavern down there full of gas.......can you say BOOMMMM?

The more that they do to it the more junk that collects down there and the harder that it makes it to work around them.

philo beddoe
9th June 2010, 12:22 PM

Random guess.

I'm assuming the well is erupting a ton more oil than they are acknowledging. At some point the pressures would equalize out. I was going to say 2012 but that opens a new can of worms...
Just guessing that once the pocket uses up 50% of the oil, the pressure would subside. Also, when the relief well is drilled, it should reduce most of the pressure.

Awoke
9th June 2010, 12:27 PM

Huh? Why?

Oh, just my fancy imagination running rampant. Releasing all that oil has got to have some kind of an effect. It's pressurized inside the earth, and letting it all out has got to do more that just pollute the water, IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if plates shifted due to a massive displacement of oil, but I'm no geologist.

PatColo
9th June 2010, 12:29 PM
This link is buried in my BP/CT thread: BP Gulf Oil Disaster: Conspiratorial View Of History Perspective (http://gold-silver.us/forum/conspiracy-theories/bp-gulf-oil-disaster-conspiratorial-view-of-history-perspective/)

but upon closer scrutiny it deserves more attention, from Wayne Madsen,

The Cover-up: BP's Crude Politics and the Looming Environmental Mega-Disaster (http://oilprice.com/Environment/Oil-Spills/The-Cover-up-BP-s-Crude-Politics-and-the-Looming-Environmental-Mega-Disaster.html)

[...]

Emergency preparations in dealing with the expanding oil menace are now being made for cities and towns from Corpus Christi, Texas, to Houston, New Orleans, Gulfport, Mobile, Pensacola, Tampa-St.Petersburg-Clearwater, Sarasota-Bradenton, Naples, and Key West. Some 36 FEMA-funded contracts between cities, towns, and counties and emergency workers are due to be invoked within days, if not hours, according to WMR's FEMA sources.

There are plans to evacuate people with respiratory problems, especially those among the retired senior population along the west coast of Florida, before officials begin burning surface oil as it begins to near the coastline.

There is another major threat looming for inland towns and cities. With hurricane season in effect, there is a potential for ocean oil to be picked up by hurricane-driven rains and dropped into fresh water lakes and rivers, far from the ocean, thus adding to the pollution of water supplies and eco-systems.

I am me, I am free
9th June 2010, 12:32 PM
Oil Volcano Pressure Too
Strong For Containment
Dr. James P. Wickstrom
6-9-10

It has been estimated by experts that the pressure which blows the oil into the Gulf waters is estimated to be between 20,000 and 70,000 PSI (pounds per square inch). Impossible to control.

What US Scientists Are Forbidden To Tell The Public About The Gulf

What you are about to read, is what the scientists in the United States are not allowed to tell you in great fear of the Obama administration.

They are under the threat of severe repercussions to the max.. Scientists confirming these findings cannot be named due to the above, but what they believe, they want to be known by all.

Take a U. S. map, lay it flat and measure inland just the minimum 50 miles of total destruction all around the Gulf of Mexico as to what you will read below.

The carnage to the United States is so staggering, it will take your breathe away.

Should what the scientists who are trying to warn everyone about be even close to being true... all of Florida will be completely destroyed as will everyone and everything on it.

You decide!! Everyone has the right to read what I have just written in this article, as well as to what is written below by the scientists who the Obama administration and BP are trying to shut up.

Please share with as many as you can.

--Dr. James P. Wickstrom

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2010/05/05/learning/oilslickLN/oilslickLN-blogSpan.jpg

SUMMARY OF WHAT IS HAPPENING

The estimated super high pressure release of oil from under the earth's crust is between 80,000 to 100,000 barrels per day.

The flow of oil and toxic gases is bringing up with it... rocks and sand which causes the flow to create a sandblasting effect on the remaining well head device currently somewhat restricting the flow, as well as the drilled hole itself.

As the well head becomes worn it enlarges the passageway allowing an ever-increasing flow. Even if some device could be placed onto the existing wellhead, it would not be able to shut off the flow, because what remains of the existing wellhead would not be able to contain the pressure.

The well head piping is originally about 2 inches thick. It is now likely to be less than 1 inch thick, and thinning by each passing moment. The oil has now reached the Gulf Stream and is entering the Oceanic current which is at least four times stronger than the current in the Gulf, which will carry it throughout the world within 18 months.

The oil along with the gasses, including benzene and many other toxins, is deleting the oxygen in the water. This is killing all life in the ocean. Along with the oil along the shores, there will be many dead fish, etc. that will have to be gathered and disposed of.

SUMMARY OF EXPECTATIONS

At some point the drilled hole in the earth will enlarge itself beneath the wellhead to weaken the area the wellhead rests upon. The intense pressure will then push the wellhead off the hole allowing a direct unrestricted flow of oil, etc.

The hole will continue to increase in size allowing more and more oil to rise into the Gulf. After several billion barrels of oil have been released, the pressure within the massive cavity five miles beneath the ocean floor will begin to normalize.

This will allow the water, under the intense pressure at 1 mile deep, to be forced into the hole and the cavity where the oil was. The temperature at that depth is near 400 degrees, possibly more.

The water will be vaporized and turned into steam, creating an enormous amount of force, lifting the Gulf floor. It is difficult to know how much water will go down to the core and therefore, its not possible to fully calculate the rise of the floor.

The tsunami wave this will create will be anywhere from 20 to 80 feet high, possibly more. Then the floor will fall into the now vacant chamber. This is how nature will seal the hole.

Depending on the height of the tsunami, the ocean debris, oil, and existing structures that will be washed away on shore and inland, will leave the area from 50 to 200 miles inland devoid of life. Even if the debris is cleaned up, the contaminants that will be in the ground and water supply will prohibit re-population of these areas for an unknown number of years.

(End of scientists information release.) From Tom Buyea FL News Service

Neuro
9th June 2010, 01:02 PM
Maybe the well is refilling with abiotic oil formed in the mantel.

Quantum
9th June 2010, 01:21 PM
After several years, the reservoir will reduce in pressure, and the seawater will start to intrude on the reservoir. At that point, the seawater will turn to steam, since the reservoir is several hundred degrees F.

Guess what happens then?

The nuclear explosive option remains the ONLY means to put a stop to the spew. But that's been ruled out, since they know it would work.

Neuro
9th June 2010, 01:29 PM
After several years, the reservoir will reduce in pressure, and the seawater will start to intrude on the reservoir. At that point, the seawater will turn to steam, since the reservoir is several hundred degrees F.

Guess what happens then?

The nuclear explosive option remains the ONLY means to put a stop to the spew. But that's been ruled out, since they know it would work.
The intense pressure of the water at that depth would stop steam from forming, think a pressure boiler. The water will just be very hot...

undgrd
9th June 2010, 01:36 PM
This is slightly off topic but, has anyone considered the reason BP purposely used so much of the dispensing agent? Maybe their goal was to sink the oil to minimize the available oil to a Hurricane?

I am me, I am free
9th June 2010, 01:40 PM
This is slightly off topic but, has anyone considered the reason BP purposely used so much of the dispensing agent? Maybe their goal was to sink the oil to minimize the available oil to a Hurricane?

You're not thinking at all like BP. Think 'out of sight, out of mind', then you'll realize their motivation for using dispersant.

undgrd
9th June 2010, 01:44 PM
With regard to the oil mixing with sea water.

Near freezing sea water mixes with very hot oil. Steam or no steam there's going to be massive pressure. Wouldn't this pressure cause the oil to compress to a degree? If so, wouldn't this compression be exerting the same type of condition as say...a diesel engine?

Compressed Oil explodes similar to a diesel engine causing more compression. I'm guessing there would have to be enough oxygen in the sea water to continue this process for any length of time. With a continuous compress and release cycle, it could go on for a while.

Now you've got a cycle booming (no pun intended) that has the potential to activate fault lines. Pressure builds, releases, stresses fault lines further. Rinse and Repeat.

Thoughts?

Book
9th June 2010, 01:49 PM

Their federal fine is based upon each barrel of oil. They save money minimizing the real number of barrels.

Bigjon
9th June 2010, 02:00 PM
There are a lot of things that remain mysterious and ignored by our mainstream scientists.

Dr. Konstantin Meyl has said that our earth is growing in circumference at a rate of about 19 cm a year and another German scientist Martin von Grusenick who has demonstrated an incoming aether flow which upsets a lot of Einstein fans as the Jews thought they had killed the idea of the aether.

My conjecture is this aether flow accounts for gravity and also contributes to the planetary chemistry by interacting with the earth to create different elements. Other experiments have shown that elements that were not present in a system at the start of the experiment showed up in later analysis.

http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=10_Home&page=1&sublevel=0

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Gruma09#p/u/1/ebNmmBib3aI

Steal
9th June 2010, 02:55 PM
There are a lot of things that remain mysterious and ignored by our mainstream scientists.

Dr. Konstantin Meyl has said that our earth is growing at a rate of about 19 cm a year and another German scientist Martin von Grusenick who has demonstrated an incoming aether flow which upsets a lot of Einstein fans as the Jews thought they had killed the idea of the aether.

My conjecture is this aether flow accounts for gravity and also contributes to the planetary chemistry by interacting with the earth to create different elements. Other experiments have shown that elements that were not present in a system at the start of the experiment showed up in later analysis.

Ok, who speaks Dutch? watched a couple minutes of the vid and looked real intersting, though could not understand a word spoke.

EE_
10th June 2010, 03:57 AM

Their federal fine is based upon each barrel of oil. They save money minimizing the real number of barrels.

I think that is just part of it...it would also be a mega PR problem for BP to have that much oil washing on shore. The second part I have thought is that they planned for the loop current to carry it away.

EE_
10th June 2010, 04:04 AM
Thinking ahead...
Could this solve the housing crisis? What if 20 to 50 million homes became uninhabitable...where would all these people go?
Once this becomes aparent how bad this is going to get, will those with the means begin fleeing to safer cities and purchasing homes?
Or would this just be the final straw to break the banking industry?

G2Rad
10th June 2010, 05:10 AM
reminds of

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

Rev 16:3

Awoke
10th June 2010, 05:15 AM
^
There will be a lot more people with nothing because they can't sell their house than people with the means to move and buy another home without selling their house first.

That means only one thing: Another bailout coming with relocation help for residents in the stricken area(s). The alternative is complete chaos.

The government could soon be owning a lot of land funded by the tax payer.

[quote=Jewish Communist Marx]

10 point program of Communism

1 Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.

2 A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.

3 Abolition of all right of inheritance.

4 Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.

5 Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.

6 Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.

7 Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.

8 Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.

9 Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.

10Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.[8]

According to the Communist Manifesto, all these were prior conditions for a transition from capitalism to communism, but Marx and Engels later expressed a desire to modernize this passage.[9]

The kosher Wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Communist_Manifesto

Awoke
10th June 2010, 05:15 AM
Me too, G2Rad.

k-os
10th June 2010, 06:32 AM
reminds of

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

Rev 16:3

Whoa. That gave me chills head to toe.

Bigjon
10th June 2010, 06:39 AM

Dr. Konstantin Meyl has said that our earth is growing at a rate of about 19 cm a year and another German scientist Martin von Grusenick who has demonstrated an incoming aether flow which upsets a lot of Einstein fans as the Jews thought they had killed the idea of the aether.

Ok, who speaks Dutch? watched a couple minutes of the vid and looked real intersting, though could not understand a word spoke.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Gruma09#p/u/0/7T0d7o8X2-E

JDRock
10th June 2010, 06:45 AM

ladies and gentleman of the court, we have established MOTIVE...

Neuro
10th June 2010, 11:19 AM
^
There will be a lot more people with nothing because they can't sell their house than people with the means to move and buy another home without selling their house first.

That means only one thing: Another bailout coming with relocation help for residents in the stricken area(s). The alternative is complete chaos.

The government could soon be owning a lot of land funded by the tax payer.
That is a good point! Totally destroy an area, so that the population of that area has to move and take up real estate that is vacant in other areas, and make these areas vibrant with multi-culturism! Will solve the bankers problems with to much worthless inventory.

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 12:13 PM
I find it hard to discern a motive in this disaster, so I would suggest the multi-motive/multi-tasking approach a la S-11. Think of all the items on their agenda they were able to accomplish:

Start a crusade against terra-ism
Pass the USA-PATRIOT Act
Get the $2.3T missing at the Pentagram off the radar screen
Get rid of some obsolete, costly to maintain, asbestos-laden white elephant skyscapers in Manhattan on the (super) cheap
Have some blood sacrifice on the altar of the Synagogue of Satan
Try out their latest and greatest hi-tech methods of destruction and terror
Destroy records of high level investigations
etc., etc.

As for the most recent motives/multi-tasking:

Get currently dead in the water cap and trade passed
Shut down oil exploration in the gulf to drive up the price of oil
Whack the already crippled economy
Some more blood sacrifice on the altar of the Synagogue of Satan
...feel free to add to this list

Son-of-Liberty
10th June 2010, 01:21 PM
Contaminate and destroy sea-life and food derived from the sea. Exacerbating food shortages and forcing more people to eat factory farmed meats and GMO's.