PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate goal of Israel's detractors:deprive it of every means of defense

Greenbear
9th June 2010, 10:21 PM
http://www.philly.com/inquirer/opinion/20100607_Charles_Krauthammer__Disarming_the_Jewish _state.html#axzz0qQNlK8Gd

Posted on Mon, Jun. 7, 2010

Charles Krauthammer: Disarming the Jewish state
The ultimate goal of Israel's detractors is to deprive it of every means of defense.

By Charles Krauthammer
The world is outraged at Israel's blockade of Gaza. Turkey denounces its illegality, inhumanity, barbarity, etc. The usual U.N. suspects, Third World and European, join in. The Obama administration dithers.

But, as Leslie Gelb, former president of the Council on Foreign Relations, writes, the blockade is not just perfectly rational; it is perfectly legal. Gaza under Hamas is a declared enemy of Israel - a declaration backed up by more than 4,000 rockets fired at Israeli territory. Yet, having pledged itself to unceasing belligerency, Hamas claims victimhood when Israel imposes a blockade to prevent it from arming with more rockets.

In World War II, with full international legality, the United States blockaded Germany and Japan. And during the October 1962 missile crisis, we blockaded Cuba. Yet Israel is accused of international criminality for doing precisely what John Kennedy did: impose a naval blockade to prevent a hostile state from acquiring lethal weaponry.

Oh, but weren't the Gaza-bound ships on a mission of humanitarian relief? No. Or they would have accepted Israel's offer and taken their supplies to an Israeli port to be inspected for military matériel and then trucked into Gaza - as, every week, 10,000 tons of food, medicine, and humanitarian supplies are sent by Israel to Gaza.

Why was the offer refused? Because, as organizer Greta Berlin admitted, the flotilla was not about humanitarian relief, but about breaking the blockade, i.e., ending Israel's inspection regime, which would mean unlimited shipping into Gaza and thus the unlimited arming of Hamas.

Israel has already twice intercepted weapons-laden ships from Iran destined for Hezbollah and Gaza. What country would allow that?

But, even more important, why did Israel have to resort to a blockade? Because a blockade is Israel's fallback as the world systematically delegitimizes its ways of defending itself.

Forward defense: As a small, densely populated country surrounded by hostile states, Israel had, for its first half-century, adopted forward defense - fighting wars on enemy territory (such as the Sinai and Golan Heights) rather than its own.

Where possible (Sinai, for example), Israel traded territory for peace. But where peace offers were refused, it retained territory as a buffer. Thus Israel retained a small strip of southern Lebanon to protect the villages of northern Israel. And it took many losses in Gaza, rather than expose Israeli border towns to Palestinian terrorist attacks.

But under overwhelming outside pressure, Israel gave it up. The Israelis were told the occupations were not just illegal, but at the root of anti-Israel insurgencies - and therefore withdrawal would bring peace.

Land for peace. Remember? Well, Israel gave the land - evacuating southern Lebanon in 2000 and Gaza in 2005. What did it get? An intensification of belligerency, heavy militarization of the enemy side, multiple kidnappings, cross-border attacks, and, from Gaza, years of unrelenting rocket attack.

Active defense: Israel then had to switch to active defense - military action to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat (to borrow President Obama's description of our campaign against the Taliban and al-Qaeda) the newly armed terrorist mini-states established in southern Lebanon and Gaza after Israel withdrew.

The result? The Lebanon war of 2006 and Gaza operation of 2008-09. They triggered yet another avalanche of opprobrium and calumny by the same international community that had demanded the land-for-peace Israeli withdrawals. Worse, the U.N. Goldstone report, which essentially criminalized Israel's defensive operation in Gaza while whitewashing the casus belli - the preceding and unprovoked Hamas rocket war - effectively delegitimized any active Israeli defense against its self-declared terrorist enemies.

Passive defense: Without forward or active defense, Israel is left with the most passive and benign of all defenses - a blockade to simply prevent enemy rearmament. Yet, as we speak, this, too, is headed for international delegitimization.

But, if none of these is permissible, what's left?

Nothing. The whole point of this relentless international campaign is to deprive Israel of any legitimate self-defense.

The world is tired of these troublesome Jews, six million - that number again - hard by the Mediterranean, refusing every invitation to national suicide, for which they are demonized, ghettoized, and constrained from defending themselves, even as the more committed anti-Zionists - Iranian in particular - openly prepare a more final solution.

Read more: http://www.philly.com/inquirer/opinion/20100607_Charles_Krauthammer__Disarming_the_Jewish _state.html#ixzz0qQOHW8db

Book
9th June 2010, 10:44 PM
Jimmy Carter: Give Hamas a chance
Former president says U.S. should not cut off aid to Palestinians

Thursday, February 2, 2006

(CNN) -- Hamas deserves to be recognized by the international community, and despite the group's militant history, there is a chance the soon-to-be Palestinian leaders could turn away from violence, former President Jimmy Carter said Wednesday.

Carter, who monitored last week's Palestinian elections in which Hamas handily toppled the ruling Fatah, added that the United States should not cut off aid to the Palestinian people, but rather funnel it through third parties like the U.N.

"If you sponsor an election or promote democracy and freedom around the world, then when people make their own decision about their leaders, I think that all the governments should recognize that administration and let them form their government," Carter said.

President Jimmy Carter certified that Hamas won the Election fair and square. We immediately labeled that democratically-elected government a "terrorist" organization and refused to recognize it. You believe in Democracy right Greenbear?

:oo-->

MAGNES
9th June 2010, 11:02 PM
Charles Krauthammer

NEOCON SCUM LYING PROPAGANDIST

Greenbear, we don't come here to read neocon scum.

Do you know who the neocons are ?

Are you clueless ?

YOU ARE FOR THE POLICE STATE AND OUR DESTRUCTION GREENBEAR !

FUCK THE NEOCON COMMUNIST SCUM !

They are communists and they are Jacobins, read Craig Roberts,
Jim Lobe, Sibel Edmonds, the scandals, Fitzgerald put some in
jail and was neutered totally, the scum Abramoff the murderer
just got out of jail, who ever heard of Ron Paul ? Join the commies
the Irvings and lying world bank Wolfiwitz, and Feith lying OSP
the son of a creator of all three Israel/USSR/Turkey I could go on
and on but I am going to bed.

Greenbear, you support the total destruction of Christians,
they destroyed the Christians in Iraq, in Palestine, and these
people even mass murdered the Serbs recently, and are
responsible for Christian genocides in the USSR, Europe,
and Ottoman Empire. Tens of Millions.

Greenbear, you lump us all together as Nazi's.

Maybe you are the Nazi, allied with Rockefeller and Rothchild,
they created Hitler and are responsible for everything above
I mentioned. Every single piece of history.

Judeo Christian my ass.

MAGNES
9th June 2010, 11:08 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/f2iw4h.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/25rz8dj.jpg

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099

MAGNES
9th June 2010, 11:13 PM
I am going to use Greenbears tactics,
she must be a NeoCon who are mass
murderers.

Alan N. Sabrosky, PhD, JEW, DIRECTOR ARMY WAR COLLEGE

ISRAEL DID 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGRB3cygg

Quantum
9th June 2010, 11:14 PM
Charles Krauthammer

Satanic Jew

Leslie Gelb, former president of the Council on Foreign Relations, writes, the blockade is not just perfectly rational; it is perfectly legal.

Satanic Jew AND CFR president!

MAGNES
9th June 2010, 11:22 PM
CFR

ROCKEFELLER DESTRUCTON OF THE USA

SATANIST 100% [B]

http://i46.tinypic.com/dyrbd1.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/11b2own.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/16bwrom.jpg

[b]SATANIC ISRAELI SUPREME COURT

http://i48.tinypic.com/fylwub.jpg

ROTHCHILD AND ROCKEFELLER CREATED ISRAEL
BP AND EXXON ARE THEIR COMPANIES

http://i47.tinypic.com/25hic8z.gif

MAGNES
9th June 2010, 11:35 PM
SATANISTS IN NEW YORK

performing self exorcism.

http://www.forward.com/articles/11506/

First you swing the chicken over your head
and say a "prayer", more likely a voodoo
spell, then the evil leaves your body and
enters the chicken, then you cut the
chickens head off, then everything is
all dandy, go back to swindling the goyim.
Jews must really hate themselves to believe
voodoo like this and do shit like this.
One god my ass. Now go read and promote
their lies.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=113179433&ft=1&f=1001&sc=YahooNews

For years, Schloss has been covering up these posters with his own that show filthy and starving chickens in crates. One year, Schloss found a garage full of chickens that had been abandoned after Yom Kippur.

"They were emaciated chickens mixed in with dead chickens," he recalls. "There was no food, there was no water — it was hot during the day, cold at night. There was rain. It was just a torturous thing for these animals to go through."

SCARY (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/28/kaparot-yom-kippur-in-cro_n_301803.html?slidenumber=0#slide_image)

Ponce
9th June 2010, 11:48 PM
All that we can do is to slow them down because while we watch Dancing With The Stars they are planning how to take away your next plate of food.......and the first thing is to take your job away, to introduce GM seeds, to kill all the good seeds.......and next will be the waters of life with FL being the first state where fish no longer will roam the sea.

I curse most of you for being so blind and for not wanting to see what's right in front of you........ when is time for the hunt I hope to still be alive.

TPTB
10th June 2010, 05:23 AM
I curse most of you for being so blind and for not wanting to see what's right in front of you........ when is time for the hunt I hope to still be alive.

:o

What are you saying, dude?... lol

rurounikitsune
10th June 2010, 06:28 AM
This is awesome. Not one post addressing the issues. Just a great big Two Minutes Hate.

JohnQPublic
10th June 2010, 06:30 AM
Magnes:

Please do not turn this into an attack on Greenbear. Disucuss the article and its implications, but don't attack the poster.

DMac
10th June 2010, 06:47 AM
Charles Krauthammer is a liar of the highest order. Believing him is bad for your health.

Greenbear,

Why did you post the article? Do you agree with its premise?

JDRock
10th June 2010, 06:49 AM
greenbear, although i do not doubt that some would leave the STATE of israel w/o defence, its their interference in OTHER nations/religions (including & especiallyYOURS) that create my ire.

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 07:19 AM
Good morning to all. I see we had a little teeth-gnashing session last night.

DMac, I posted the article because I believe it is true.

JDRock, this article describes how the international community in total has conspired to leave the state of Israel with no means of defending itself. Since you mention religion, let me add that my religion is derived exclusively and entirely from the Bible. My Bible tells me that Israel would be re-gathered in unbelief in the last days. That has happened. It tells me that all nations will go to fight against Israel in the war of Gog-Magog on the mountains of Israel. That prophetic piece of the puzzle certainly seems to be falling into place nicely.

Ponce, if you are still alive and are able to join in on an international war on Israel as you hope then you will be destroyed because God has promised to destroy you himself. You are cursed.

Horn
10th June 2010, 07:24 AM
Sanctions towards Israel's out of control IDF would go much farther towards peace in the region then sanctions against Iran.

SHTF2010
10th June 2010, 07:25 AM
JDRock, this article describes how the international community in total has conspired to leave the state of Israel with no means of defending itself.

if Israel wants to defend themselves, fine

but do it without US taxpayers money and American blood

DMac
10th June 2010, 07:46 AM
JDRock, this article describes how the international community in total has conspired to leave the state of Israel with no means of defending itself.

Ugly regurgitated propaganda. Greenbear, your BS filter needs a tune up.

How is an attempt to undermine a naval blockade of Gaza going to stop Israel from deploying their nuclear weapons? Also, how does undermining the Gazan blockade stop the Samson Option from being a part of the Israeli defense strategy?

Book
10th June 2010, 07:50 AM
Please do not turn this into an attack on Greenbear. Discuss the article and its implications, but don't attack the poster.

Ponce, if you are still alive and are able to join in on an international war on Israel as you hope then you will be destroyed because God has promised to destroy you himself. You are cursed.

rurounikitsune
10th June 2010, 08:01 AM
That's right, guys. Keep skirting the issue.

Why don't I lay it out clearly for you.

The anti-Semites here seem to have two basic tenets to their belief system (at least, two they choose to push above all others):

1. Jews should not be allowed to have their own country.
2. Jews should not be allowed in any other country either.

When asked where the Jews should all go, the response is invariably, "Not my problem."

When confronted with the fact that they are basically calling for the destruction of an entire culture and the genocide of an entire race, they go berserk, as evidenced in this thread.

DMac
10th June 2010, 08:04 AM

The anti-Semites here seem to have two basic tenets to their belief system (at least, two they choose to push above all others):

When asked where the Jews should all go, the response is invariably, "Not my problem."

When confronted with the fact that they are basically calling for the destruction of an entire culture and the genocide of an entire race, they go berserk, as evidenced in this thread.

Labeling people you disagree with to control the discussion?

So, it's either you're with Israel or you're with the terrorists, huh?

On a serious note, just where in this thread do you see anything indicating a reason to spew the bile you just added to the discussion?

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 08:04 AM

How is an attempt to undermine a naval blockade of Gaza going to stop Israel from deploying their nuclear weapons? Also, how does undermining the Gazan blockade stop the Samson Option from being a part of the Israeli defense strategy?

No, Dmac. It is what has happened. Regardless of the names you try to attach to historical reality it is still the truth.

DMac
10th June 2010, 08:07 AM

No, Dmac. It is what has happened. Regardless of the names you try to attach to historical reality it is still the truth.

I don't understand what you're saying - ???

What has happened? What names am I attaching??

KumbayaMan
10th June 2010, 08:09 AM
Let me get this straight...

The humanitarians MURDERED in the flotilla massacre where a result of Israel's defense????

Let me ask you this....

What would Jesus do??? Humanitarian aid for Gaza or Murdering for Israel????

Sorry but....... You cannot defend the indefensible.......

rurounikitsune
10th June 2010, 08:13 AM

On a serious note, just where in this thread do you see anything indicating a reason to spew the bile you just added to the discussion?

Yes, please continue to spin, obfuscate, and attack instead of talking about the issues raised in the OP.

DMac
10th June 2010, 08:17 AM

Yes, please continue to spin, obfuscate, and attack instead of talking about the issues raised in the OP.

My first post discussed the article in calling Krauthammer a liar of the highest order.

My second post asked very relevant questions regarding the article.

I tend to not dissect Sorcha Fall articles either.

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 08:17 AM

Um, you're ascribing the tactics used against me by anti-semites on this thread to rurounikitsune. He's pointing out these tactics. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The anti-Semites do not have the truth on their side so they must resort to name-calling, intimidation, historical revision, ad hominem attacks, character assassination, ad nauseum. They can not and will not address arguments. They are completely irrational so there can be no discussion of ideas. Their premises are faulty and their reasoning so full of holes that they have no choice but to plug the holes using these fallacies.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 08:24 AM
It tells me that all nations will go to fight against Israel in the war of Gog-Magog on the mountains of Israel.

What you fraudulently claim are "Jews" are actually Gog & Magog themselves.

Khazars = Gog & Magog

Quantum
10th June 2010, 08:27 AM

I don't go berserk. I say this calmly: I wish for the total destruction of the anti-Christ State of "Israel" and the elimination of all anti-Christ Babylonian Talmud-worshiping "Jews." (1 John 2:22-23)

The minority of "Jews" who wish to join humanity by becoming Christians I welcome with open arms.

Awoke
10th June 2010, 08:31 AM
Charles Krauthammer

Are you clueless ?

f*ck THE NEOCON COMMUNIST SCUM !

Judeo Christian my ass.

This is a very hardline post by Magnes, and very emotionally charged, but I have to support it.

The OP is painting the hrebrews as victims and all others as perpetrators. The 4000 rockets mentioned is a gross play on words, considering the exposive effect of these back-yard built bottle rockets are almost negligable.

Whereas the hebrews are murdering countless women and children, and keeping people penned up in the gaza strip with no way out and no way in, israel should be charged with genocide.

If you were going to supply Tibet with food, clothing, educational supplies and other resources, would you deliver the goods to the Chinese government and trust them to disperse it to the tibetians?
Absolutely not.

Greenbear, I understand that you are inculcated by your post-2nd vatican, philo-semetic Church, but you must break free of this brainwashing and see the truth. If you're not going to learn it here, I suppose there is no hope that you're going to learn it anywhere, but understand you are a tool for TPTB when you post articles like the OP.

And before anyone jumps down my throat for anything, I just want to say that I have not read the entire thread. I just got to Magnes' post so far.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 08:33 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: The anti-Semites do not have the truth on their side

"Anti-Semite" = anti-Talmudist.

Of course we have Truth on our side. We have the facts of history, and more importantly, WE - and not YOU - have the Bible's testimony on our side.

They can not and will not address arguments.

You HAVE NO arguments. You blatantly ignore every verse of the Bible which demonstrates you willingly support those who are ANTI-CHRIST. If you support those who are anti-Christ, YOU, too, are anti-Christ.

They are completely irrational so there can be no discussion of ideas.

You rabidly - and quite irrationally - spew lies and half-truths in support of the anti-Christ "Jews," and utterly refuse to discuss anything that is not within the Kosher spectrum of "thought" from your error-filled Judeo-"Christianity" (which is not Christianity by any means).

Their premises are faulty and their reasoning so full of holes that they have no choice but to plug the holes using these fallacies.

Like your fallacy that God blesses anti-Christs?

KumbayaMan
10th June 2010, 08:35 AM
Um, you're ascribing the tactics used against me by anti-semites on this thread to rurounikitsune. He's pointing out these tactics. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The anti-Semites do not have the truth on their side so they must resort to name-calling, intimidation, historical revision, ad hominem attacks, character assassination, ad nauseum. They can not and will not address arguments. They are completely irrational so there can be no discussion of ideas. Their premises are faulty and their reasoning so full of holes that they have no choice but to plug the holes using these fallacies.

Pot... Kettle.... :oo--> Again, WWJD???

rurounikitsune
10th June 2010, 08:40 AM
Yes, Quantum, there are a small minority of self-consistent anti-Semites that have no reservations about expressing their desire to murder millions of men, women, and children, for the atrocities of a few of their countrymen.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 08:52 AM
Yes, Quantum, there are a small minority of self-consistent anti-Semites that have no reservations about expressing their desire to murder millions of men, women, and children, for the atrocities of a few of their countrymen.

I merely stand with Jesus Christ, who says He will send the Synagogue of Satan (Talmud "Jews" - who claim they are Judeans but are not) into the Lake of Fire.

The Babylonian Talmud is thousands times worse than any real or alleged outrage in Mein Kampf. Most of you "Jew"-lovers wouldn't have a second of hesitation to murder a National Socialist, but you have all this self-righteous chutzpah when someone suggests the World's Foremost Problem and menace to peace & justice be eliminated.

philo beddoe
10th June 2010, 09:09 AM
Good morning to all. I see we had a little teeth-gnashing session last night.

DMac, I posted the article because I believe it is true.

JDRock, this article describes how the international community in total has conspired to leave the state of Israel with no means of defending itself. Since you mention religion, let me add that my religion is derived exclusively and entirely from the Bible. My Bible tells me that Israel would be re-gathered in unbelief in the last days. That has happened. It tells me that all nations will go to fight against Israel in the war of Gog-Magog on the mountains of Israel. That prophetic piece of the puzzle certainly seems to be falling into place nicely.

voodoo

JohnQPublic
10th June 2010, 09:10 AM
Greenbear:

You also need to watch what you say. Leave judgement to God.

All - I see potential for a good discussion here, but please think before you post.

keehah
10th June 2010, 09:12 AM

Most of the Jews in Israel are not even Semites. Calling anyone who disagrees with Israels treatment of the native Semites antisemitism shows to me you are repeating propaganda and little else in this attack on several members. So what do you do after (fake) name calling? Intimidation, historical revision, ad homonym attacks, character assassination, ad nauseum...

Recent European immigrants to Israel have ended up displacing most of the local Semite population from the country and locking the remaining ones in two large (but constantly shrinking) ghettos.

Attacking the dogma of Christians or Muslims or Jews in not attacking a race.

As for the culture....How should one support slavery, the KKK or South African aparthide?

DMac
10th June 2010, 09:13 AM

None of Israel's defenders have responded to this very pertinent point.

rurounikitsune
10th June 2010, 09:18 AM
DNA evidence has discredited the "Khazar" claim by proving that the disparate groups of Jews (Sephardic, Mizrahi, Ashkenazi) are all closely related. The "Jews aren't Jews" claim doesn't fly, anywhere. However, I predict it will never be put to rest, as it is so essential to the "Christian Anti-Semite" position.

rurounikitsune
10th June 2010, 09:21 AM

The nuclear option would result in the destruction of the whole country of Israel. Why would the Jews commit mass suicide and destroy their homeland in order to save their race and their country? It would be self-defeating.

Samson died, remember?

keehah
10th June 2010, 09:30 AM
DNA evidence has discredited the "Khazar" claim by proving that the disparate groups of Jews (Sephardic, Mizrahi, Ashkenazi) are all closely related. The "Jews aren't Jews" claim doesn't fly, anywhere. However, I predict it will never be put to rest, as it is so essential to the "Christian Anti-Semite" position.

That is not a proper analysis rurounikitsune. The most recent article showed a few groups such as the Spanish Jews were statistically related to Semite Jewish populations.

I expect white Afrikaners also shared DNA.

DNA study confirms geographical origin of Jews (http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5i4sFccSbzCBZnTzN3My8VoeNc26A)

"We found evidence that Jewish communities originated in the Near East," said molecular scientist Doron Behar of the Rambam Health Care Campus in Haifa, Israel, who led an investigation gathering experts in eight countries....

He added he would be dismayed if his research became misused for genetic profiling, such as in the "who is a Jew?" debate which touches on who has automatic right of citizenship in Israel.
"It is very important for me to mention here that as a scientist, genetics has nothing to do with the definition of the Jewish identity," said Behar.

"Judaism is a plural religion. Anyone in the world can decide one day that he wants to convert to Judaism and in that case of course genetics has no meaning... genetics would not be able to prove or disprove the Jewish identity of an individual."

I would like to see a fuller report of the Nature article (http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature09103.html) that the recent news articles mention, such as where the 14 communities were.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature09103.html

Here we use high-density bead arrays to genotype individuals from 14 Jewish Diaspora communities and compare these patterns of genome-wide diversity with those from 69 Old World non-Jewish populations

Without a proper analysis I will take the reviews on face value, they looked at not average, but specific Jewish communities, those of the Diaspora, which by definition are not from the local population. The question is what about average Jewish communities in the areas?

Quantum
10th June 2010, 09:30 AM
DNA evidence has discredited the "Khazar" claim by proving that the disparate groups of Jews (Sephardic, Mizrahi, Ashkenazi) are all closely related.

RIGGED "DNA evidence" has been used by Zionists to "prove" that "Jews" have a "right to 'Israel'."

Such "DNA evidence" has the same veracity as "soap & lampshades evidence" at Nuremberg, or the "evidence" presented that "Israel was only defending itself against the Gaza flotilla."

The "Jews aren't Jews" claim doesn't fly, anywhere.

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/Invention-Jewish-People-Shlomo-Sand/dp/1844674223">http://www.middleeastbooks.com/aetbookclub/nonfiction/sand-inventionofthejewish.jpg</a>

However, I predict it will never be put to rest, as it is so essential to the "Christian Anti-Semite" position.

Is that why Israelis like Shlomo Sand write books reaffirming the reality of where the "Jews" came from?

Quantum
10th June 2010, 09:35 AM
The nuclear option would result in the destruction of the whole country of Israel. Why would the Jews commit mass suicide and destroy their homeland in order to save their race and their country?

The Samson Option is the mark of a mentally-ill culture. "If we can't live, we'll kill as many innocents as we can" is the trait only of a PSYCHOPATH.

The Samson Option is a product of the mentality of the Satanic Talmud. The Talmud, which every religious "Jew" worships as "divine wisdom."

DMac
10th June 2010, 09:35 AM

The nuclear option would result in the destruction of the whole country of Israel. Why would the Jews commit mass suicide and destroy their homeland in order to save their race and their country? It would be self-defeating.

Samson died, remember?

You haven't answered the question.

The OP claimed folks supporting a break in the Gaza blockade are seeking to disarm Israel of its defenses. I ask, how is breaking the blockade going to stop Israel from possessing nuclear weapons? Also, how does breaking the blockade stop Israel from employing their MAD option, referred to the Samson Option?

Ponce
10th June 2010, 09:36 AM

================================================== ====

The were, and some still are, where they belonged.......in Palestine.

The Zionist belong in Europe, mostly in the northern region of Poland and Germany.... stop calling them "Jews" for they are not.....you can drees a monkey in a tux but he is still a monkey.

Dear Mr Bear.........I am curse only if I believe that I am curse and not for the propaganda of some, while I believe that the Bible is real to me is only a history book which man made into a "holy" book.

Jesus H Christ could had been real and could had been a real good man, like me, which man made into the son of the one that you call God.

kregener
10th June 2010, 09:49 AM
I was going to post some shit about Charles Krauthammer, but...

;)

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 09:56 AM
The nuclear option would result in the destruction of the whole country of Israel. Why would the Jews commit mass suicide and destroy their homeland in order to save their race and their country?

The Samson Option is the mark of a mentally-ill culture. "If we can't live, we'll kill as many innocents as we can" is the trait only of a PSYCHOPATH.

The Samson Option is a product of the mentality of the Satanic Talmud. The Talmud, which every religious "Jew" worships as "divine wisdom."

Ever heard of MAD? Not exactly the brainchild of the state of Israel which did not exist. The US, Russia, UK, France, China, India, Pakistan, N Korea and soon to be Iran all have nuclear weapons. All of these states would use them in the face of annihilation. As I said before, there is no reasoning with you people. You cannot think because you are mad, imho.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

The MAD doctrine assumes that each side has enough nuclear weaponry to destroy the other side and that either side, if attacked for any reason by the other, would retaliate with equal or greater force. The expected result is an immediate escalation resulting in both combatants' total and assured destruction. It is now generally hypothesized that the nuclear fallout or nuclear winter resulting from a large scale nuclear war would bring about worldwide devastation, though this was not a critical assumption to the theory of MAD.

The doctrine further assumes that neither side will dare to launch a first strike because the other side will launch on warning (also called fail-deadly) or with secondary forces (second strike) resulting in the destruction of both parties. The payoff of this doctrine is expected to be a tense but stable peace.

The primary application of this doctrine started during the Cold War (1940s to 1990s) in which MAD was seen as helping to prevent any direct full-scale conflicts between the United States and the Soviet Union while they engaged in smaller proxy wars around the world. It was also responsible for the arms race, as both nations struggled to keep nuclear parity, or at least retain second-strike capability. Although the Cold War ended in the early 1990s, the doctrine of Mutually Assured Destruction certainly continues to be in force.

Proponents of MAD as part of U.S. and USSR strategic doctrine believed that nuclear war could best be prevented if neither side could expect to survive a full scale nuclear exchange as a functioning state. Since the credibility of the threat is critical to such assurance, each side had to invest substantial capital in their nuclear arsenals even if they were not intended for use. In addition, neither side could be expected or allowed to adequately defend itself against the other's nuclear missiles. This led both to the hardening and diversification of nuclear delivery systems (such as nuclear missile silos, ballistic missile submarines and nuclear bombers kept at fail-safe points) and to the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.

This MAD scenario is often referred to as nuclear deterrence. The term deterrence was first used in this context after World War II; prior to that time, its use was limited to legal terminology.

In practice, the theory proved both utterly effective and exceptionally dangerous[citation needed] (e.g., Cuban Missile Crisis) through the end of the Cold War.

rurounikitsune
10th June 2010, 09:59 AM
RIGGED "DNA evidence" has been used by Zionists to "prove" that "Jews" have a "right to 'Israel'."

Do you have any evidence that the DNA evidence was rigged? Or do you just assume all evidence that contradicts your ideology must be fabricated?

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 10:03 AM

Samson died, remember?

The OP claimed folks supporting a break in the Gaza blockade are seeking to disarm Israel of its defenses. I ask, how is breaking the blockade going to stop Israel from possessing nuclear weapons? Also, how does breaking the blockade stop Israel from employing their MAD option, referred to the Samson Option?

You are not making sense. Israel does not want to use the nuclear option. Mutually Assured Destruction. They are wiped out, too. They will use that option only to prevent annihilation which is what has been the stated intent of Israel's enemies from day one. The OP analysis shows that the entire world has supported stripping the state of Israel of all means of defending itself.

DMac
10th June 2010, 10:08 AM
Sigh...this is what I get for arguing with NeoCon propaganda kool aid drinkers.

From the article:

The whole point of this relentless international campaign is to deprive Israel of any legitimate self-defense.

My very direct question:

Israel has nuclear weapons. The greatest defensive/offensive weapon humankind has ever known. How is cracking the blockade going to disarm Israel of the nuclear weapons program?

Book
10th June 2010, 10:11 AM

That is not a proper analysis rurounikitsune.

Law of Return 5710-1950

Right of aliyah** 1. Every Jew has the right to come to this country as an oleh**.

Oleh's visa 2. (a) Aliyah shall be by oleh's visa.

(b) An oleh's visa shall be granted to every Jew who has expressed his desire to settle in Israel, unless the Minister of Immigration is satisfied that the applicant

(1) is engaged in an activity directed against the Jewish people; or

(2) is likely to endanger public health or the security of the State.

Oleh's certificate 3. (a) A Jew who has come to Israel and subsequent to his arrival has expressed his desire to settle in Israel may, while still in Israel, receive an oleh's certificate.

(b) The restrictions specified in section 2(b) shall apply also to the grant of an oleh's certificate, but a person shall not be regarded as endangering public health on account of an illness contracted after his arrival in Israel.

Residents and persons born in this country 4. Every Jew who has immigrated into this country before the coming into force of this Law, and every Jew who was born in this country, whether before or after the coming into force of this Law, shall be deemed to be a person who has come to this country as an oleh under this Law.

Implementation and regulations 5. The Minister of Immigration is charged with the implementation of this Law and may make regulations as to any matter relating to such implementation and also as to the grant of oleh's visas and oleh's certificates to minors up to the age of 18 years.

DAVID BEN-GURION
Prime Minister

MOSHE SHAPIRA
Minister of Immigration

YOSEF SPRINZAK
Acting President of the State
Chairman of the Knesset

* Passed by the Knesset on the 20th Tammuz, 5710 (5th July, 1950) and published in Sefer Ha-Chukkim No. 51 of the 21st Tammuz, 5710 (5th July. 1950), p. 159; the Bill and an Explanatory Note were published in Hatza'ot Chok No. 48 of the 12th Tammuz, 5710 (27th June, 1950), p. 189.

** Translator's Note: Aliyah means immigration of Jews, and oleh (plural: olim) means a Jew immigrating, into Israel.

Law of Return (Amendment 5714-1954)*

Amendment of section 2(b) 1. In section 2 (b) of the Law of Return, 5710-1950** -

(1) the full stop at the end of paragraph (2) shall be replaced by a semi-colon, and the word "or" shall be inserted thereafter ;

(2) the following paragraph shall be inserted after paragraph (2):

"(3) is a person with a criminal past, likely to endanger public welfare.".

Amendment of sections 2
and 5 2. In sections 2 and 5 of the Law, the words "the Minister of Immigration" shall be replaced by the words "the Minister of the Interior".

MOSHE SHARETT
Prime Minister

YOSEF SERLIN
Minister of Health
Acting Minister of the Interior

YITZCHAK BEN-ZVI
President of the State

* Passed by the Knesset on the 24th Av, 5714 (23rd August, 1954) and published in Sefer Ha-Chukkim No. 163 of the 3rd Elul, 5714 (1st September, 1954) p. 174; the Bill and an Explanatory Note were published in Hatza'ot Chok No. 192 of 5714, p. 88.

** Sefer Ha-Chukkim No. 51 of 5710, p. 159, LSI vol. IV, 114.

Law of Return (Amendment No. 2) 5730-1970*

Addition of sections 4A
and 4B 1. In the Law of Return, 5710-1950**, the following sections shall be inserted after section 4:

"Rights of members of family

4A. (a) The rights of a Jew under this Law and the rights of an oleh under the Nationality Law, 5712-1952***, as well as the rights of an oleh under any other enactment, are also vested in a child and a grandchild of a Jew, the spouse of a Jew, the spouse of a child of a Jew and the spouse of a grandchild of a Jew, except for a person who has been a Jew and has voluntarily changed his religion.

(b) It shall be immaterial whether or not a Jew by whose right a right under subsection (a) is claimed is still alive and whether or not he has immigrated to Israel.

(c) The restrictions and conditions prescribed in respect of a Jew or an oleh by or under this Law or by the enactments referred to in subsection (a) shall also apply to a person who claims a right under subsection (a).

Definition

4B. For the purposes of this Law, "Jew" means a person who was born of a Jewish mother or has become converted to Judaism and who is not a member of another religion."

Amendment of section 5 2. In section 5 of the Law of Return, 5710-1950, the following shall be added at the end: "Regulations for the purposes of sections 4A and 4B require the approval of the Constitution, Legislation and Juridical Committee of the Knesset.".

Amendment of the Population Registry Law, 5725-1965 3. In the Population Registry Law, 5725-1965****, the following section shall be inserted after section 3:

"Power of registration and definition

3A. (a) A person shall not be registered as a Jew by ethnic affiliation or religion if a notification under this Law or another entry in the Registry or a public document indicates that he is not a Jew, so long as the said notification, entry or document has not been controverted to the satisfaction of the Chief Registration Officer or so long as declaratory judgment of a competent court or tribunal has not otherwise determined.

(b) For the purposes of this Law and of any registration or document thereunder, "Jew" has the same meaning as in section 4B of the Law of Return, 5710-1950.

(c) This section shall not derogate from a registration effected before its coming into force.".

GOLDA MEIR
Prime Minister
Acting Minister of the Interior

SHNEUR ZALMAN SHAZAR
President of the State

* Passed by the Knesset on 2nd Adar Bet, 5730 (10th March, 1970) and published in Sefer Ha-Chukkim No. 586 of the 11th Adar Bet, 5730 (19th March, 1970), p. 34; the Bill and an Explanatory Note were published in Hatza'ot Chok No. 866 of 5730, p. 36.

** Sefer Ha-Chukkim of 5710 p. 159 - LSI vol. IV, p. 114; Sefer Ha-Chukkim No. 5714, p. 174 - LSI vol. VIII, p. 144.

*** Sefer Ha-Chukkim of 5712, p. 146 ; LSI vol. VI, p. 50.

**** Sefer Ha-Chukkim of 5725, p. 270 ; LSI vol. XIX, p. 288.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/MFAArchive/1950_1959/Law%20of%20Return%205710-1950

keehah
10th June 2010, 10:12 AM
ruro see my comments on rigging above. The study started with Jewish populations that were not of the area by definition. We also do not know if the study even looked at the areas most who recently moved to Israel came from.

Ever heard of MAD? Not exactly the brainchild of the state of Israel which did not exist. The US, Russia, UK, France, China, India, Pakistan, N Korea and soon to be Iran all have nuclear weapons. All of these states would use them in the face of annihilation. As I said before, there is no reasoning with you people. You cannot think because you are mad, imho.
Greenbear, you cannot think because you are mad imho. Why do you think Iran may want the bomb?

Not that I am a fan of Mad or nuclear weapons. Regardless US and Nato crusades have spread DU nuclear waste that is killing the local DNA all around the middle east already.

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 10:15 AM
This is like trying to reason with demons which is not a surprise to me. Mr. Demon, please don't hate me. There is nothing that Israel can do to appease it's enemies. They want her complete destruction. They may try to talk out of both sides of their mouths but what they ultimately want is the genocide of an entire race of people.

God has promised that land to the descendants of Jacob, the brethren of Jesus Christ. When every nation in the world marches on Israel to utterly wipe her out then God will personally intervene and blood will flow for hundreds of miles up to the horses bridles.

I'm sorry that you are deceived and filled with hate but that's your problem, not mine.

I'm sorry if you don't believe the Bible. Again, your problem, not mine.

keehah
10th June 2010, 10:18 AM

Do you have any evidence that the DNA evidence was rigged? Or do you just assume all evidence that contradicts your ideology must be fabricated?

I had posted the evidence above. I guess you just ignore 'all evidence that contradicts your ideology':

Here we use high-density bead arrays to genotype individuals from 14 Jewish Diaspora communities

philo beddoe
10th June 2010, 10:22 AM
This is like trying to reason with demons which is not a surprise to me. Mr. Demon, please don't hate me. There is nothing that Israel can do to appease it's enemies. They want her complete destruction. They may try to talk out of both sides of their mouths but what they ultimately want is the genocide of an entire race of people.

God has promised that land to the descendants of Jacob, the brethren of Jesus Christ. When every nation in the world marches on Israel to utterly wipe her out then God will personally intervene and blood will flow for hundreds of miles up to the horses bridles.

I'm sorry that you are deceived and filled with hate but that's your problem, not mine.

Believe me, it's your problem. Isis Ra El

rurounikitsune
10th June 2010, 10:27 AM

From the article:

The whole point of this relentless international campaign is to deprive Israel of any legitimate self-defense.

My very direct question:

Israel has nuclear weapons. The greatest defensive/offensive weapon humankind has ever known. How is cracking the blockade going to disarm Israel of the nuclear weapons program?

Do you consider using nuclear weapons against guerilla soldiers embedded in civilian populations to be a "legitimate" means of self-defense? If not, Krauthammer's argument stands.

keehah
10th June 2010, 10:28 AM

So I'm a hater because I don't believe you that your god "will personally intervene and blood will flow for hundreds of miles up to the horses bridles"?

Speaking of hate, how many Christian and Christian-Zionist Crusades does the em-battered population of the region need to endure before the children of Abrahamic god grow up, get enlightened, and quit trying to crawl back onto the womb?

"It is a very cynical kind of love they have for Israel"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPWIibPNAAI

SHTF2010
10th June 2010, 10:30 AM
The anti-Semites do not have the truth on their side so they must resort to name-calling, intimidation, historical revision, ad hominem attacks, character assassination, ad nauseum. They can not and will not address arguments. They are completely irrational so there can be no discussion of ideas. Their premises are faulty and their reasoning so full of holes that they have no choice but to plug the holes using these fallacies.

can i borrow this ?

i'll take out " anti-semites " and put in " christian zionitsts "

rurounikitsune
10th June 2010, 10:31 AM
Here we use high-density bead arrays to genotype individuals from 14 Jewish Diaspora communities

Notwithstanding the fact that you edited your post to add that information and then slammed me for not responding to it... I will hopefully get around to replying. However, right now I have an appointment to keep.

JohnQPublic
10th June 2010, 10:45 AM
I am going to jump in with a different view, which takes form both views (and repersents my best estimate of the true view [TM] at this point):

1. The Islamic nations DO want the destruction of Israel, and many other nations do support this.
2. It is an open question whether Israel has a right to be a nation, but it is, and it is not going to change without a major war and possibly nuclear disaster. We can also debate whether California should be returned to Mexico (some say it has been).
3. The blockade is an attempt to challenge Israel, and perhaps Israel needs to be challenged. Even if you feel they have a right to nationhood does not mean they can do no wrong. Israel should be supported as a nation, but the US should not fund them if they treat the Palestinians as they do. We are using them as a wedge to control the middle east and its oil mainly. This is morally bankrupt. Israel has a more than adequate defense capibility, and will continue to have it, and the flotilla was not a real threat to it- maybe to Israel's ego.
4. Gaza and West Banks are basically prison camps. We can argue who was where when, etc., but ultimately it comes down the fact that the Palestinians are there now, and we can make the same California argument. Point is that we need to work with where we are now.
5. Israel is the most civilized nation to live in in the Middle East. $Billions for m the US help to make that a reality.
6. There probably are those who are the lineage of Judeans amongst those calling themsleves Jews (i.e., Talmudic jews). There may be Khazars, too. The Khazar theory is that, a theory.
7. It is not necassarily theologically the case that the entire nation of Israel will convert at end times. In fact the theology here is a little weak. Jews did convert when Christ came, and some number will continue to convert until the end.
8. I support the amillenial view of the Apocalypse. This puts the beast in action since Christ's death. We are in the age of the baest, and have been for 2000+ years. Too much speculation as to what war occurs where and when is occuring.
9. Both Islam and Israel live under the supersceded law. They both hold to the principle of "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". Christians can step back and forgive (turn the other cheek). This means trying to broker peace in that region is exteremely difficult.
10. I do not respect the neocons.
11. I think that equating Biblical verses to Israel's current claim to Israel is misguided at best. Any right they have to nationhood is strictly secular and political in nature, just like the US or Russia.

Total = 2 cents

keehah
10th June 2010, 10:53 AM

Notwithstanding the fact that you edited your post to add that information and then slammed me for not responding to it... I will hopefully get around to replying. However, right now I have an appointment to keep.

I offer an apology. You could not have read it before posting your comment. I see my last edit to that post was 14 seconds after you asked the question. I assure you I am not that quick. Pretty close to literally words flying past each other on the internet.

philo beddoe
10th June 2010, 10:57 AM
5. Israel is the most civilized nation to live in in the Middle East. $Billions for m the US help to make that a reality.
Total = 2 cents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gZdUkqQ2AI
yes, they are having a 'civil' union here

Quantum
10th June 2010, 11:00 AM
Ever heard of MAD? Not exactly the brainchild of the state of Israel which did not exist.

LOL

MAD is "mutually-assured destruction," where the combatants level each other's countries. The Satanic "Samson Option" is "nuke non-combatants in a hateful rage because we don't get our way."

Who invented nuclear weapons? Jews.

Who gave nuclear weapons blueprints to the Jew-Communist USSR so that the Goyim could destroy each other? Jews.

When did Jew-Communist Russia detonate their first bomb? 1949, after the anti-Christ State of "Israel" was founded.

As I said before, there is no reasoning with you people.

You make no arguments, so there is nothing to reason with you over.

You are under the influence of the Devil, so one cannot reason with one who is permeated with lies.

You cannot think because you are mad, imho.

Pot meet the kettle.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 11:02 AM

The evidence that the Ashkenazim are Khazars is overwhelming. It is the obligation of those who contend written history and archaeology (standard and linguistic) are wrong to prove that their contention is right.

Awoke
10th June 2010, 11:12 AM
DNA evidence has discredited the "Khazar" claim by proving that the disparate groups of Jews (Sephardic, Mizrahi, Ashkenazi) are all closely related. The "Jews aren't Jews" claim doesn't fly, anywhere.

More info please.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 11:16 AM
Israel does not want to use the nuclear option.

Of course not! Even the Talmud says so...it is always the wish of the Jews that the Goyim simply fall upon their knees and worship the self-chosen Master Race voluntarily.

They will use that option only to prevent annihilation which is what has been the stated intent of Israel's enemies from day one.

WRONG.

The Samson Option has been declared to be a vengeance weapon against phantom "enemies." The insanity that leads to the crying wolf of "anti-Semitism" makes Talmud Jews believe they are perpetual victims, and everyone is out to get them "for no reason at all."

The Samson Option is predicated on the idea that if "Israel" is going down, EVERYONE in RANGE is also going down, even if not a combatant.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets of our air force."

Satanic "Jew" "Professor" Martin Levi Van Crevel

The OP analysis shows that the entire world has supported stripping the state of Israel of all means of defending itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cry_Wolf

"The entire world"? Is Iceland trying to take away "Israel's" military? Is New Zealand? Is the Republic of the Marshall Islands? Is Nepal? Is Mongolia? Is Bolivia?

Krauthammer displays the typical paranoid schizophrenia of most Talmud "Jews" - and when a lunatic is armed with nuclear weapons, the only logical course of action would be to preemptively disarm by any means necessary. A nuclear strike on "Israeli" nuclear sites is the only rational course of action considering the paranoid schizophrenia and terrorist threat to use nuclear weapons on non-combatants.

Dr. Norman Finkelstein, whose parents survived World War II (specifically, the so-called "Holocaust"), has named "Israel" as a "Lunatic State." If all ethnic Jews were honest & decent like Dr. Finkelstein, it would definitely be insane to hate "Jews."

PatColo
10th June 2010, 11:19 AM
This article is well worth a read, it's the Zionist PR/disinfo playbook laid bare,

Leaked Zionist strategy Paper to counter BDS – MUST READ! (http://palestinethinktank.com/2010/03/11/leaked-zionist-strategy-paper-to-counter-bds-must-read/)

But the first reader comment (http://palestinethinktank.com/2010/03/11/leaked-zionist-strategy-paper-to-counter-bds-must-read/#comment-15402) laid the above article bare as a limited hangout regarding what the Global Usury Empire (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/the-zionist-elephant-in-the-room/msg2940/#msg2940) does, or doesn't, truly need to worry about. Here's a snip,

Give me a break – when Zionistan can bomb and kill and burn men women and children with impunity in front of the entire world's powerless spectating eyes, when every Western statesman from the Queen to the President pays homage to them, especially their visit on Israel's 60th birthday bash while their own Bibles were being burnt downtown, and when their sugar-daddy owns/controls all the Western world's central banks thus controlling their national/supra-national laws, someone expects me to believe that Israel is afraid of the BDS?

Ever hear of a "limited hangout", the "hegelian mind fck", and "red herrings"?

Someone may well be laughing up there in the darkened rooms of the Knesset, and at the BIS, puffing on their cigars.

The Global Usury Empire (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/the-zionist-elephant-in-the-room/msg2940/#msg2940) just needed Occupied Palestine as a "sovereign base of operations" for a few decades, coz the multi-generational bankster crime syndicate got tired of getting pogrommed from country after country they'd looted & destroyed. The Global Usury Empire's "New World Order (http://policestateplanning.com/id19.htm)" takeover is nearly fait accompli, nation-state borders & sovereignty & private property & individual freedom etc are soon to be abolished; and they foresee being in decisive ownership & control of the entire globe... "Israel" will have served it's purpose as a transitional safe-harbor for the bankster crime syndicate, and they'll flush "Israel" like spent toilet paper.

Now what was this thread about again?

Oh yeah, zio-whore Krauthammer reminding everyone how his bosses are VICTIMShttp://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif, :lol

Book
10th June 2010, 11:22 AM
1. The Islamic nations DO want the destruction of Israel, and many other nations do support this.

2. It is an open question whether Israel has a right to be a nation, but it is, and it is not going to change without a major war and possibly nuclear disaster.

Alrighty. Let's try and address only your first two points logically without anyone using the annoying "God told me you are wrong in the Bible" stuff:

http://www.sauer-thompson.com/archives/opinion/2010/03/18/israel-palestine-map.jpg

In 1948 a malignant Jewish tumor started growing upon Palestine. Somehow the poor innocent Jews in Poland and Germany concentration camps suddenly were "given" Palestine in 1948 although those people actually living in Palestine had nothing to do with that Holocaust thingie. Next thing we know those poor innocent Jews suddenly possess nuclear weapons and F-15 fighter jets and force the remaining Palestinians out of "The State of Israel" into a huge open-air prison called Gaza:

http://pursuingholiness.com/wp-content/uploads/nazi-concentration-camp5.gif

Recently a flotilla of boats carrying food and medicine and toys to this Gaza Concentration Camp was attacked by Zionist Jews and nine unarmed aid workers were murdered in international waters.

Somehow a few people here at GSUS insist that Jesus approves and they still encourage and support this malignant Jewish tumor growing upon Palestine calling itself the "Jews-Only" State of Israel. I dunno why.

Ponce
10th June 2010, 11:26 AM
Dear Mr Book........while is true that the "Jews" should have the right of return the key word here is "Semite JEW" and not Khazar-European-Zionists-Palestine invaders.....

Quantum
10th June 2010, 11:27 AM
This is like trying to reason with demons which is not a surprise to me.

YOU are the demon.

They may try to talk out of both sides of their mouths but what they ultimately want is the genocide of an entire race of people.

Looks like Jesus Christ is planning on "genocide" - you better call the ADL!

"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Revelation 20:15

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also."

1 John 2:22-23

God has promised that land to the descendants of Jacob, the brethren of Jesus Christ.

PROVE that the Khazars (children of Gog & Magog) that now inhabit "Israel" are the true descendants of Jacob.

"Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham."

John 8:39

When every nation in the world marches on Israel to utterly wipe her out then God will personally intervene and blood will flow for hundreds of miles up to the horses bridles.

"And when the thousand years are finished, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall come forth to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog [whose descendants are identified as the Khazar Nation in historical records], to gather them together to the war: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up over the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down out of heaven, and devoured them."

Revelation 20:7-9

You don't believe the Bible, you believe the Talmud.

If you believed the Bible, you'd preach the Truth of 1 John 2:22-23.

JohnQPublic
10th June 2010, 11:27 AM

2. It is an open question whether Israel has a right to be a nation, but it is, and it is not going to change without a major war and possibly nuclear disaster.

Alrighty. Let's try and address only your first two points logically without anyone using the annoying "God told me you are wrong in the Bible" stuff:

In 1948 a malignant Jewish tumor started growing upon Palestine. Somehow the poor innocent Jews in Poland and Germany concentration camps suddenly were "given" Palestine in 1948 although those people actually living in Palestine had nothing to do with that Holocaust thingie. Next thing we know those poor innocent Jews suddenly possess nuclear weapons and F-15 fighter jets and force the remaining Palestinians out of "The State of Israel" into a huge open-air prison called Gaza:

Recently a flotilla of boats carrying food and medicine and toys to this Gaza Concentration Camp was attacked by Zionist Jews and nine unarmed aid workers were murdered in international waters.

Somehow a few people here at GSUS insist that Jesus approves and they still encourage and support this malignant Jewish tumor growing upon Palestine calling itself the "Jews-Only" State of Israel. I dunno why.

<images removed>

At least include point 11, also:

"11. I think that equating Biblical verses to Israel's current claim to Israel is misguided at best. Any right they have to nationhood is strictly secular and political in nature, just like the US or Russia."

And I agree that there is also questions on Israel's borders. Going back too far gets us back the the California-Mexico question.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 11:32 AM
this malignant Jewish tumor

I'd suggest that high-dose Radiation Therapy is in order.

DMac
10th June 2010, 11:34 AM
And I agree that there is also questions on Israel's borders. Going back too far gets us back the the California-Mexico question.

I disagree. Mexicans living in California are not under an apartheid on steroids, a la Gaza and the West Bank.

In fact, the Mexicans seem to be breeding out what had become the indigenous population (Americans).

Quantum
10th June 2010, 11:37 AM
Dear Mr Book........while is true that the "Jews" should have the right of return the key word here is "Semite JEW" and not Khazar-European-Zionists-Palestine invaders.....

Judeans (people who are literal descendants of the Tribe of Judah - most are Christian or Islamic, only a few are Talmudists) are not often found as persons apart, and when they go to "Israel," they are viciously discriminated against.

Witness the ex-president of "Israel," Moshe Katsav, an Iranian-born Talmudist. The Khazarian Ashkenazim hated him, but thought they could use him. When they couldn't, they got rid of him on invented charges of multiple rapes.

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 11:44 AM
Greenbear, I remain very curious about your absolute 100% certainty.

Kindly respond - http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/question-for-those-who-condemn-israel/msg57540/#msg57540

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 11:53 AM

Samson died, remember?

You are not making sense. Israel does not want to use the nuclear option. Mutually Assured Destruction. They are wiped out, too. They will use that option only to prevent annihilation which is what has been the stated intent of Israel's enemies from day one. The OP analysis shows that the entire world has supported stripping the state of Israel of all means of defending itself.

If the Zionist criminal thugs don't want to use the nuclear option, then why do they have hundreds nukes in the first place - more than Britain?? Why do they VIGOROUSLY resist becoming a party to the NPT (as in not even willing to discuss it, yet even N. Korea will discuss their nukes, very odd in a peculiar way, huh)?? Why do they have Jericho 3 ICBMs (deployed in 2008) which are MIRV capable and can reach most of N. America?? It seems to me that some "sh*tty little country" in the ME has some sort of Napoleonic complex - or SOMETHING stemming from wanting to direct the lives and cultures of others - do you suppose they are narcissistic control freaks of some sort?? Are they a rogue terrorist nation?? (rhetorical question there lol)

Your thinking appears to be incongruent and you come across as a rabid, blind Zionist, at least imo. Do you have no empathy for our own boys viciously murdered in cold blood by the Zionist criminal thugs on June 8, 1967?? You claim to be a Christian, yet where's your sense of justice??

gunDriller
10th June 2010, 12:03 PM

true.

don't feed the troll.

let Greenbear starve to death.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 12:12 PM

Kindly respond - http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/question-for-those-who-condemn-israel/msg57540/#msg57540

You will not get a response.

Greenbear is a Judeo-"Christian" troll. Greenbear is a spambot for Zionist sewage. It's one-way "discussions" almost all of the time.

Actually, I'm not convinced this "Greenbear" is the original "greenbear." It could be her husband. It could be someone else altogether.

<Quantam- discuss the issue. If you want to take on GB, go to the thunderdome. JQP>

Book
10th June 2010, 12:17 PM
At least include point 11, also:

"11. I think that equating Biblical verses to Israel's current claim to Israel is misguided at best. Any right they have to nationhood is strictly secular and political in nature, just like the US or Russia."

http://sabbah.biz/mt/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/israel-jets.jpg

Fair enough. I maintain that this so-called "Jews-Only" State of Israel has no legitimate "right" to exist upon occupied Palestine. Do you think the Knights of Columbus at the Vatican should possess their own Air Force with nuclear weapons in occupied Italy?

:D

JohnQPublic
10th June 2010, 12:21 PM
Fair enough. I maintain that this so-called "Jews-Only" State of Israel has no legitimate "right" to exist upon occupied Palestine. Do you think the Knights of Columbus at the Vatican should possess their own Air Force with nuclear weapons in occupied Italy?

You are right- it is not really a "right". The point is they do exist. They have the weapons beacuse:

1. We pay for many of them
2. They have the capibility to develop many themselves (with us helping to pay for the development).

So at this point it becomes more a US policy issue than a rights issue.

Book
10th June 2010, 12:25 PM

Some old guy who is a Marrano refugee from Cuba has no "right" to move to occupied Palestine...lol.

Awoke
10th June 2010, 12:25 PM
Great post, number #68, Book.

JohnQPublic
10th June 2010, 12:29 PM
...If the Zionist criminal thugs don't want to use the nuclear option, then why do they have hundreds nukes in the first place - more than Britain?? Why do they VIGOROUSLY resist becoming a party to the NPT (as in not even willing to discuss it, yet even N. Korea will discuss their nukes, very odd in a peculiar way, huh)?? Why do they have Jericho 3 ICBMs (deployed in 2008) which are MIRV capable and can reach most of N. America?? It seems to me that some "sh*tty little country" in the ME has some sort of Napoleonic complex - or SOMETHING stemming from wanting to direct the lives and cultures of others - do you suppose they are narcissistic control freaks of some sort?? Are they a rogue terrorist nation?? (rhetorical question there lol)...

Good points. They could be expresse with a little less anger, but if the facts are correct they are important points for discussion.

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 12:33 PM
...If the Zionist criminal thugs don't want to use the nuclear option, then why do they have hundreds nukes in the first place - more than Britain?? Why do they VIGOROUSLY resist becoming a party to the NPT (as in not even willing to discuss it, yet even N. Korea will discuss their nukes, very odd in a peculiar way, huh)?? Why do they have Jericho 3 ICBMs (deployed in 2008) which are MIRV capable and can reach most of N. America?? It seems to me that some "sh*tty little country" in the ME has some sort of Napoleonic complex - or SOMETHING stemming from wanting to direct the lives and cultures of others - do you suppose they are narcissistic control freaks of some sort?? Are they a rogue terrorist nation?? (rhetorical question there lol)...

Good points. They could be expresse with a little less anger, but if the facts are correct they are important points for discussion.

If you detect any anger in my post it's a result of our boys being shat upon 43 years ago and never getting any justice.

My opinions are clearly stated and the facts are there for anyone to verify, every single one of them, including the "(that) shitty little country" comment made by a French ambassador (google it and see for yourself).

Book
10th June 2010, 12:42 PM

You are right- it is not really a "right". The point is they do exist. They have the weapons because:

1. We pay for many of them.
2. They have the capability to develop many themselves (with us helping to pay for the development).

So at this point it becomes more a US policy issue than a rights issue.

Exactly. It is nonsense that this so-called "Jews-Only" State of Israel is now untouchable or a given just because they possess nukes and threaten to bomb their neighbors and the whole world via their Sampson Option. Here's how we simply fix this Jewish problem:

http://sydwalker.info/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/obama_aipac.jpg

1) Purge all the dual-citizen Jews from our Washington government and Media.

2) Stop all military and financial aid to this so-called "Jews-Only" State of Israel.

3) Boycott this so-called "Jews-Only" State of Israel until they give up their nukes.

Jews in America have no desire themselves to actually MOVE to this so-called "Jews-Only" State of Israel:

http://www.chrisd.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/seinfeld.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vzF0iLAo7Z0/SrOyUHlds3I/AAAAAAAAAiQ/BeEWXmbGEpg/s400/hollywood-jews2.jpg

More Jews live in NYC, Florida, and California then live in that so-called "Jews-Only" State of Israel. They obviously don't believe that stuff about "Israel" being their homeland either...lol.

Book
10th June 2010, 12:44 PM
Great post, number #68, Book.

Thanks buddy. Send JQP more info on how the tribe infiltrated his church...lol.

:)

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 12:50 PM
Greenbear:

You also need to watch what you say. Leave judgement to God.

All - I see potential for a good discussion here, but please think before you post.

Ponce cursed me and expressed the intention of hunting down the Jews and possibly those who support Israel's right to exist which would include me. Where is his warning?

I stated that he was cursed and the reason for it. I am not responsible for the curse, God is. This is God's promise to Abraham, which promise flows through the line of Jacob through Isaac:

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 12:52 PM
I am not responsible for the curse, God is. This is God's promise to Abraham, which promise flows through the line of Jacob through Isaac:

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Are you absolutely 100% certain about all that??

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 12:53 PM
Charles Krauthammer

Are you clueless ?

f*ck THE NEOCON COMMUNIST SCUM !

Judeo Christian my ass.

This is a very hardline post by Magnes, and very emotionally charged, but I have to support it.

The OP is painting the hrebrews as victims and all others as perpetrators. The 4000 rockets mentioned is a gross play on words, considering the exposive effect of these back-yard built bottle rockets are almost negligable.

Whereas the hebrews are murdering countless women and children, and keeping people penned up in the gaza strip with no way out and no way in, israel should be charged with genocide.

If you were going to supply Tibet with food, clothing, educational supplies and other resources, would you deliver the goods to the Chinese government and trust them to disperse it to the tibetians?
Absolutely not.

Greenbear, I understand that you are inculcated by your post-2nd vatican, philo-semetic Church, but you must break free of this brainwashing and see the truth. If you're not going to learn it here, I suppose there is no hope that you're going to learn it anywhere, but understand you are a tool for TPTB when you post articles like the OP.

And before anyone jumps down my throat for anything, I just want to say that I have not read the entire thread. I just got to Magnes' post so far.

Awoke, I am "inculcated" by a literal understanding of God's word. You are on the wrong side.

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 12:55 PM
I was going to post some sh*t about Charles Krauthammer, but...

;)

I suppose you are free to post anything you like within the rules of the forum. :)

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 12:57 PM
Awoke, I am "inculcated" by a literal understanding of God's word. You are on the wrong side.

Again I am compelled to ask, are you absolutely 100% certain about that??

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 12:59 PM

Very well stated. Any facts that contradict their ideology are explained away as being a conspiracy against them.

JohnQPublic
10th June 2010, 01:00 PM

Greenbear:

I am also a supporter of the literal interpretation, but have the Church as my guide. In fact the Church has been the strongest supporter of literal interpretations (unfortunately until recently in some cases).

The point is not to argue Catholic vs. protestant, but that interpretations can differ. I suggest you read Robert Sungenis (http://catholicintl.com) on some of these jewish issues. He was born Catholic, converted to protestant, then came back to Catholicisim (and has stayed now for 25 years or so). He is an excellent scriptural scholar (in fact he has a series of study bibles- you should get his Apocalypse and Romans commentaries).

BTW: Ponce's curse was not a personal attack on a member. I can see your statement was likely implicit. I was just trying to keep what could become a very contentious discussion from flaming.

Book
10th June 2010, 01:01 PM
...I am "inculcated" by a literal understanding of God's word. You are on the wrong side.

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 01:04 PM
ruro see my comments on rigging above. The study started with Jewish populations that were not of the area by definition. We also do not know if the study even looked at the areas most who recently moved to Israel came from.

Greenbear, you cannot think because you are mad imho. Why do you think Iran may want the bomb?

Not that I am a fan of Mad or nuclear weapons. Regardless US and Nato crusades have spread DU nuclear waste that is killing the local DNA all around the middle east already.

This was a response to hypocrisy, but sorry if you need to blame Israel for all the evils of the world.

rurounikitsune
10th June 2010, 01:04 PM
keehah,

No hard feelings here.

I took some time to look at the scatterplot in the Nature article. 13 of the 14 communities are listed on the scatterplot (Ashkenazi, Sephardi, Moroccan, Iraqi, Iranian, Uzbekistani, Azerbaijani, Georgian, Yemenite, Belmonte, Ethiopian, Mumbai, Cochini; I don't know what the 14th is).

The picture pretty much speaks for itself.

picture (http://)

Ten of the communities (including the Ashkenazim who are so derided here) have genotypes which most strongly correlate with other Middle East populations. The other three (Mumbai, Cochini, and Ethiopian) are much more closely related to the populations of the communities in which they live.

If the Khazar theory were correct, you would expect the Ashkenazim to be much further away from the other Jewish populations, over by the Turks somewhere, not in the Levant.

<shortened link to try and reformat page- JQP>

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 01:08 PM

From the article:

My very direct question:

I would not suggest pursuing a career in military strategy.

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 01:14 PM

Greenbear:

I am also a supporter of the literal interpretation, but have the Church as my guide. In fact the Church has been the strongest supporter of literal interpretations (unfortunately until recently in some cases).

The point is not to argue Catholic vs. protestant, but that interpretations can differ. I suggest you read Robert Sungenis (http://catholicintl.com) on some of these jewish issues. He was born Catholic, converted to protestant, then came back to Catholicisim (and has stayed now for 25 years or so). He is an excellent scriptural scholar (in fact he has a series of study bibles- you should get his Apocalypse and Romans commentaries).

BTW: Ponce's curse was not a personal attack on a member. I can see your statement was likely implicit. I was just trying to keep what could become a very contentious discussion from flaming.

I will leave off any discussion of Catholic vs Protestant issues at this time, though I wouldn't define myself as a protester of the Catholic church. I am a King James Bible believing Christian. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

philo beddoe
10th June 2010, 01:14 PM
"I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent." (1 Timothy 2:12, in context)

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 01:15 PM
Got to go.

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 01:16 PM

Again I am compelled to ask, are you absolutely 100% certain about that??

Are you going to persist in avoiding a response to this inquiry??

philo beddoe
10th June 2010, 01:19 PM
Got to go.
touch'e

JohnQPublic
10th June 2010, 01:21 PM
"I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent." (1 Timothy 2:12, in context)

"...do not throw pearls before swine..." Matthew 7:6 (removed from context) :taunt:

Book
10th June 2010, 01:22 PM

A woman who claims to "literally" believe the KJV Bible would follow this.

keehah
10th June 2010, 01:26 PM
http://www.montrealgazette.com/travel/couple+shut+down+after+discrimination+complaint+ag ainst+them/3136354/story.html

In 2005 the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal ruled the Catholic group, the Knights of Columbus, was justified for refusing to rent its hall to a lesbian couple for a wedding reception.

However, the tribunal ruled the Knights of Columbus should have made other accommodations for the couple.
_______

This was a response to hypocrisy, but sorry if you need to blame Israel for all the evils of the world.

When I speak of the Crusades (as evil as you point out) rest assured I am not putting any overall blame on Israel nor Jews nor Muslims. ;D

Now if one were to blame the land as being the physical embodiment of ancient scripture that has lead to masses of people related only in dogma and delusion to conquer the local peoples time and time again in order that their scripture has rapture one would still miss the point.

That old control meme rule of worship and protect the leaders land worked for the frail old leaders and the institutions that lived on long after, but now that we have gone global. It is far past time it was changed to protect your local environment, resources, and neighbours.

Perhaps I need to ad aid crusades are OK. :D

DMac
10th June 2010, 01:27 PM

From the article:

My very direct question:

I would not suggest pursuing a career in military strategy.

Way to not answer the question. Attack, deflect, rinse and repeat.

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 01:28 PM

A woman who claims to "literally" believe the KJV Bible would follow this.

Of course, however from my observations Greenbear apparently only adheres to Scripture which supports her agenda and ignores that which does not support her agenda.

Pride goeth before destruction, and haughtiness goeth before a fall.

philo beddoe
10th June 2010, 01:30 PM

"...do not throw pearls before swine..." Matthew 7:6 (removed from context) :taunt:
There is a difference between pleading and reasoning with us and lecturing us. All that I am hearing is a lecture

TPTB
10th June 2010, 01:31 PM
[/quote]

If the Zionist criminal thugs don't want to use the nuclear option, then why do they have hundreds nukes in the first place - more than Britain?? Why do they VIGOROUSLY resist becoming a party to the NPT (as in not even willing to discuss it, yet even N. Korea will discuss their nukes, very odd in a peculiar way, huh)?? Why do they have Jericho 3 ICBMs (deployed in 2008) which are MIRV capable and can reach most of N. America?? It seems to me that some "sh*tty little country" in the ME has some sort of Napoleonic complex - or SOMETHING stemming from wanting to direct the lives and cultures of others - do you suppose they are narcissistic control freaks of some sort?? Are they a rogue terrorist nation?? (rhetorical question there lol)

[/quote]

I'm curious as to where these Nukes and ICBM's were purchased from and built by in the first place. My best guess would that they were purchased from the weapons Industry in the US and built by an MIC American chartered Corporation. Possibly General Dynamics or Lockheed Martin or some such similar entity.

Why then is there not equal ire and spitting hatred for these US Government approved Military contractors? Treason to say the least, and yet no one seems to really care or even question it...

I think the anger is misplaced. It should in my opinion be directed at the US Military, the US Government and the International Military Industrial Complex for setting up and financing Israel as a nuclear power in the first place. It was and is Treason of the highest order. These were the Institutions charged with protecting the American Constitution and its citizenry.

By aiming your ire at Israel, you are overlooking the Elephant in the room. This is intentional.

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 01:35 PM
I'm curious as to where these Nukes and ICBM's were purchased from and built by in the first place. My best guess would that they were purchased from the weapons Industry in the US and built by an MIC American chartered Corporation. Possibly General Dynamics or Lockheed Martin or some such similar entity.

Why then is there not equal ire and spitting hatred for these US Government approved Military contractors? Treason to say the least, and yet no one seems to really care or even question it...

I think the anger is misplaced. It should in my opinion be directed at the US Military, the US Government and the International Military Industrial Complex for setting up and financing Israel as a nuclear power in the first place. It was and is Treason of the highest order. These were the Institutions charged with protecting the American Constitution and its citizenry.

By aiming your ire at Israel, you are overlooking the Elephant in the room. This is intentional.

The elephant in the room is AIPAC. lol

CONgress funds the MIC (largely without restriction), and CONgress is controlled by AIPAC, as is the Mulatto House.

I submit your blindness to the facts may be intentional.

philo beddoe
10th June 2010, 01:36 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]
Partially true every political or military man has a blackmailable offense...
Mel Gibsons new movie touches on this subject... The movie clearly points that Israel is receiving nuclear weapons made in the USA with an indeterminable signature. Hence when one of these things go off, the Russians will not be able to determine that they came from the US.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SXE5jzWbDs

G2Rad
10th June 2010, 01:40 PM

wildcard
10th June 2010, 01:44 PM

true.

don't feed the troll.

No way. These are the educational threads that people will learn from. She is getting destroyed and no matter how many of her megaphone buddies come in here they will continue to get destroyed.

30pcsAg
10th June 2010, 02:05 PM
I stated that he was cursed and the reason for it. I am not responsible for the curse, God is. This is God's promise to Abraham, which promise flows through the line of Jacob through Isaac:

Galations 3:16 KJVB
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

JohnQPublic
10th June 2010, 02:16 PM

Galations 3:16 KJVB
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The New Covenant is the fulfilled Abrahamic Covenant.

The Abrahamic Covenant made to the gentile - Abraham. About 30 years later God made of his seed a peoples (the Judeans) as part of his plan to recover mankind from the fall. The Judeans had a specific task in this plan- to bring forth the Messiah. In order to accomplish this deed they were given specific mandates (the Law). The law was not the end, but part of the path. Once the Messiah came, He would complete the plan. First by forcing satan out of his relationship with God ("...into the bottomless pit..."). Satan could no longer condemn a man for sin. Christ has freed us from the Law, and given us salvation. The plan is still in action, and wll complete at the end of time (Christ, the only one "worthy to open" the "seven seals").

gunDriller
10th June 2010, 02:28 PM

true.

don't feed the troll.

No way. These are the educational threads that people will learn from. She is getting destroyed and no matter how many of her megaphone buddies come in here they will continue to get destroyed.

Greenbear is a she ?!

if i had known that, i wouldn't have made the comment about letting Greenbear starve to death.

Cuz i'm a gentleman. 8)

but ... a FEMALE "Jewish Internet Defense Force" ?! ... advocating Israel's terror state ... justifying Israel's civilian killing ... that's disgusting - it's against nature. ewwwww

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 02:50 PM
I am not responsible for the curse, God is. This is God's promise to Abraham, which promise flows through the line of Jacob through Isaac:

Yes. I have a more sure word of prophesy.

Large Sarge
10th June 2010, 02:55 PM
none of the jews in Israel are biblical jews

they are all khazars, who just for opportunity, converted to judaism in the 8th century

none of them have any lineage to any jew from the bible

part of being a jew is that you have to be born into it (part of the lords promise, etc)

you cannot just decide one morning "I am feeling a little jewish, I think I will convert"

Greenbear can quote all the scripture, etc and be technically correct, but the people she is talking about(and the bible refers to) do not live in Israel today.....

she is comparing apples to oranges.

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 02:57 PM

Yes. I have a more sure word of prophesy.

Just to be clear, you're saying that the Bible is infallible (as well as your interpretation of it), is that correct?

Horn
10th June 2010, 03:08 PM
Uh-oh bible study class, again.

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5749329/2/istockphoto_5749329-discipline-sister-young-sexy-nun-with-big-ruler-goth-necklace.jpg

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 03:19 PM
It is almost miraculous that all of you scholars, researchers and chroniclers here have stumbled onto the truth about the identity of the power that controls the earth.

This power cannot manage to control but a little postage stamp sized piece of land that is 1/100th the size of any one of her neighbors. This world dominating power believes they should possess a far greater area but with all of their power and influence they can do nothing but hang on by their fingernails to a tiny piece of it, yet they control the whole earth!!!

ZOG. The Jews wield whatever influence they have to keep genocides of the past from happening again. Yet, their enemies mock these concerns in one breath while calling for their annihilation in the next.

Good job finding the secret power that controls the world that can be found on the first 10 pages of any Google search! All of you researchers and chroniclers have cracked this thing wide open! Certainly we could not expect that powers behind the multi-generational conspiracy finally bringing the NWO to fruition did not have the time or the intelligence to keep their identities hidden, or at least not plastered all over the internet.

Good thinking.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 03:19 PM

You will not get a response.

Greenbear is a Judeo-"Christian" troll. Greenbear is a spambot for Zionist sewage. It's one-way "discussions" almost all of the time.

Actually, I'm not convinced this "Greenbear" is the original "greenbear." It could be her husband. It could be someone else altogether.

<Quantam- discuss the issue. If you want to take on GB, go to the thunderdome. JQP>

I'm trying to discuss the issue, but the troll refuses to respond to points made by myself AND MANY OTHERS. That is why I call "her" (no evidence this "Greenbear" is greenbear or a she) a troll. A troll is someone who posts inflammatory material and then refuses to consider and respond to alternative information. I - and other folks - have posted several legitimate Biblical quotes that refute "her," and "she" ignores them like they weren't posted.

I post this link to reinforce my position that "Greenbear" (whoever it may be) is indeed an Internet "troll":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

I have no interest in a "personal" thing with her, ala Thunderdome. I only want the Truth. I do not believe "she" does - only pro-"Israel" and pro-Zionist trash and the dissemination of a grotesque distortion of the Bible. Her lies - not merely differences of opinion, but patent falsehoods - demand direct and to-the-point challenges with factual data and intelligent presumptions. I have not attempted to "insult" her for frivolous, egotistical, or other reasons that could be rightly called "personal attacks." Like Harry Truman said, “I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.”

Quantum
10th June 2010, 03:23 PM

Awoke and I are on the side of Jesus Christ. Who's side are you on?

Quantum
10th June 2010, 03:24 PM
I am a King James Bible believing Christian.

Why don't you believe in 1 John 2:22-23?

Neuro
10th June 2010, 03:25 PM
Greenbear, how do you personally deal with the fact that jews reject the lord Jesus Christ? How can you support the state of Israel, and only base it upon quotes prior to the new testament? Considering the difference (often diametrically opposed) between the two books (New and Old testament), I think christianity would be better off if they were 2 different books... Seems to me that god annulled the old testament with the new testament, if god had anything to do with either of them, that is...

That is an interesting question actually, who decided that the old testament should b a part of the christian bible. Is there a quote from Jesus in New testament, that says so, or was it a man made decision?

Quantum
10th June 2010, 03:30 PM
I'm curious as to where these Nukes and ICBM's were purchased from and built by in the first place.

Bombs built at Dimona.

Missiles built by Israel Aerospace Industries.

My best guess would that they were purchased from the weapons Industry in the US and built by an MIC American chartered Corporation. Possibly General Dynamics or Lockheed Martin or some such similar entity.

Your guess was wrong. Jericho I was based on a Dassault design, but Jericho II and III are thoroughly Kosher.

You're not paying attention.

I regard the US Government as equally Satanic to "Israel." For nearly all intents and purposes, the US government and the "Israeli" government are identical.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 03:34 PM
It is almost miraculous that all of you scholars, researchers and chroniclers here have stumbled onto the truth about the identity of the power that controls the earth.

This power cannot manage to control but a little postage stamp sized piece of land that is 1/100th the size of any one of her neighbors. This world dominating power believes they should possess a far greater area but with all of their power and influence they can do nothing but hang on by their fingernails to a tiny piece of it, yet they control the whole earth!!!

ZOG. The Jews wield whatever influence they have to keep genocides of the past from happening again. Yet, their enemies mock these concerns in one breath while calling for their annihilation in the next.

Good job finding the secret power that controls the world that can be found on the first 10 pages of any Google search! All of you researchers and chroniclers have cracked this thing wide open! Certainly we could not expect that powers behind the multi-generational conspiracy finally bringing the NWO to fruition did not have the time or the intelligence to keep their identities hidden, or at least not plastered all over the internet.

Good thinking.

The Devil runs the world. His officer corps are the Satanic Talmud Jews, whom you support. His NCOs are well-endowed Goyim. John 8.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 03:35 PM
Greenbear, how do you personally deal with the fact that jews reject the lord Jesus Christ? How can you support the state of Israel, and only base it upon quotes prior to the new testament? Considering the difference (often diametrically opposed) between the two books (New and Old testament), I think christianity would be better off if they were 2 different books... Seems to me that god annulled the old testament with the new testament, if god had anything to do with either of them, that is...

That is an interesting question actually, who decided that the old testament should b a part of the christian bible. Is there a quote from Jesus in New testament, that says so, or was it a man made decision?

"Greenbear" cannot overcome John 8 or 1 John 2:22-23 to make "her" Zionist lunacy Biblical.

Horn
10th June 2010, 03:41 PM

It's not new, and it's not order.

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 03:42 PM

Good thinking.

Your ignorance and arrogance is astonishing.

You have not allowed for the possibility that you could be in error, a grievously incalculable mistake in light of what Jesus Himself told us.

"With God, all things are possible." - "all" is unrestricted in this context

Your pride and haughtiness is going to trip you up big time, it's not a matter of if, but when.

TPTB
10th June 2010, 03:50 PM

CONgress funds the MIC (largely without restriction), and CONgress is controlled by AIPAC, as is the Mulatto House.

You have it backwards buddy. AIPAC is just a think tank within the MIC.

AIPAC is nothing compared to the MIC. It's a cockroach in the cupboard.

Not only does Congress fund the MIC, they give it whatever it asks, anything at all including complete and absolute secrecy under the cloak of National Security.

I've been looking at all these articles and websites that attempt to link International Jewry to the top of the human food chain,
and almost no one points a finger at the Military.

The Military isn't just a dumb tool that any dip ship politico can use at their discretion. It's as old of an Institution as the Church. It's as old as Empires or Kingdoms. The Military was at the forefront of every Empire in history.

Not Jews.... the Military. Rome was dick without the Military. Name one Empire that wasn't at the mercy of the Military. Even the Emperor had to tread very carefully with his forces or they'd cut him to pieces and install another Emperor to their advantage. It happened all the time.

The Military exists off the blood of human beings. Vampires and yet, " where's the outrage?"

The Military has been the Institution at the forefront of every International conflict or war throughout history. War is their life blood.

It's so obvious it's stupid... and yet we're more likely to blame fat Jews in Miami for the One World Order than we are the Military.

Whats more, the Military, as Institution, practices the same ideologies and the same practices throughout the world. One Military is pretty much identical to any other. The Military is the most autocratic hierarchical authoritarian Socialist organization on earth.

Who is it that is most likely to be monitoring and shilling patriot sites on the Internet? The Military.

The Military has been given carte blanche. It runs in complete colusion with and predominates over Government bureaucrats, business corporations and even Bankers.

The hidden government within government is the Military. It's not the Jews in Israel.

Israel is really just a Military outpost, albeit an important one.

philo beddoe
10th June 2010, 03:51 PM

It was a man made decision

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 03:53 PM
The Jews wield whatever influence they have to keep genocides of the past from happening again.

Indeed, this nonsense deserves its own post.

Communism is the pet ideology of the tribe (note not only the kibbutzes in IsraHell, but the tribe's role in the Bolshevik Revolution and the financing of same), and yet you assert the tribe actively uses "...whatever influence they have to keep genocides of the past from happening again."

Chutzpah!

The communists systematically killed 100 million people over the course of the 20th century.

Gawd how I love irony. Thx for the yuks.

Neuro
10th June 2010, 03:55 PM

"Greenbear" cannot overcome John 8 or 1 John 2:22-23 to make "her" Zionist lunacy Biblical.
I think you are right. Greenbears defense of the Zionist state is anti-christ!

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 04:01 PM

Not only does Congress fund the MIC, they give it whatever it asks, anything at all including complete and absolute secrecy under the cloak of National Security.

I've been looking at all these articles and websites that attempt to link International Jewry to the top of the human food chain,

The Military isn't just a dumb tool that any dip ship politico can use at their discretion. It's as old of an Institution as the Church. It's as old as Empires or Kingdoms. The Military was at the forefront of every Empire in history.

Not Jews.... the Military. Rome was dick without the Military. Name one Empire that wasn't at the mercy of the Military. Even the Emperor had to tread very carefully with his forces or they'd cut him to pieces and install another Emperor to their advantage. It happened all the time.

The Military exists off the blood of human beings. Vampires and yet, " where's the outrage?"

The Military has been the Institution at the forefront of every International conflict or war throughout history. War is their life blood.

It's so obvious it's stupid... and yet we're more likely to blame fat Jews in Miami for the One World Order than we are the Military.

Whats more, the Military, as Institution, practices the same ideologies and the same practices throughout the world. One Military is pretty much identical to any other. The Military is the most autocratic hierarchical authoritarian Socialist organization on earth.

Who is it that is most likely to be monitoring and shilling patriot sites on the Internet? The Military.

The Military has been given carte blanche. It runs in complete colusion with and predominates over Government bureaucrats, business corporations and even Bankers.

The hidden government within government is the Military. It's not the Jews in Israel.

It appears you're the one who is confused.

The vast majority of the officer corps of the military is made up of useful idiots strictly interested in their careers.

The Death Cult (aggregate of the secret societies) owns the military. And who makes up the Death Cult? (hint: it's not 'the Jews')

JohnQPublic
10th June 2010, 04:06 PM

Maybe this is why the founding fathers wanted a militia instead.

JohnQPublic
10th June 2010, 04:08 PM

The vast majority of the officer corps of the military is made up of useful idiots strictly interested in their careers.

The Death Cult (aggregate of the secret societies) owns the military. And who makes up the Death Cult? (hint: it's not 'the Jews')

Let me guess. The Illuminati?

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 04:11 PM

Let me guess. The Illuminati?

'The Illuminati' is just another name for the Death Cult.

philo beddoe
10th June 2010, 04:22 PM
greenbear does not have our interests at heart...at all I can't believe what i could of made shorting BP like a poster suggested six weeks ago. We should all be talking about preps, and what to buy/short for profit. Waste of time waste of time waste of time but maybe that is her point?

TPTB
10th June 2010, 04:26 PM

You see the MIC strictly as a dumb tool. It isn't!

That's not to say the Institution isn't full of dumb asses. It is, and on purpose.

However, it's also responsible for all of the biological/chemical/nuclear/electronics/explosives/weapons of mass destruction research and development on earth.

keehah
10th June 2010, 04:27 PM
http://info-wars.org/2010/06/10/israeli-official-threatens-to-kill-turkish-pm/

Uzi Dayan, former deputy Chief of General Staff in Israel, says the Jewish state should consider a possible Turkish military escort of Gaza aid ships an act of war. “If the Turkish prime minister joins such a flotilla,” Dayan told Israeli army radio, according to the Jerusalem Post, “we should make clear beforehand this would be an act of war, and we would not try to take over the ship he was on, but would sink it.”

It is unprecedented for a top level state official to threaten a head of another state with murder.

TPTB
10th June 2010, 04:32 PM
Who gains the most from war? The Military. Who gains the most from a perpetual war culture? The Military.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 04:38 PM
Who gains the most from war? The Military. Who gains the most from a perpetual war culture? The Military.

Wrong. It's the banks.

Trinity
10th June 2010, 04:46 PM
Just wanted to say/type right off the bat before reading the article that Krauthammer is human refuse. Now I will read the article.

TPTB
10th June 2010, 04:51 PM
Wrong. It's the banks.

Nope! Bankers are bureaucrats and bean counters. He who wields the weapon and knows how to use it, runs the show. And most particularly since the creation of the Atomic Bomb and virtually all other WMD's, which the Military has control over.

keehah
10th June 2010, 04:57 PM
He who wields the weapon and knows how to use it, runs the show. And most particularly since the creation of the Atomic Bomb and virtually all other WMD's, which the Military has control over.

TPTB denies the existence of TPTB. Too funny. Or trolly.

The 'warrior class' (aka 'usefull idiots') are the top? Just like the Roman Gladiators in ancient Rome?

TPTB, as example, do a little research on the phrase "By way of deception, thou shalt do war."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/By_Way_of_Deception

In 1990 Israel tried to stop the sale of the book, by the means of a preliminary injunction. This was the first time that a sovereign state tried to stop a book publication in another sovereign state. However this claim was rejected by courts in the United States.

Horn
10th June 2010, 05:06 PM
Looking thru my old pyramid pictures currently.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_F9KUMzV4Jzw/SB0YC3lbdfI/AAAAAAAAAK4/dPoqYnoVCh4/s400/class_pyramid.gif

TPTB
10th June 2010, 05:23 PM
He who wields the weapon and knows how to use it, runs the show. And most particularly since the creation of the Atomic Bomb and virtually all other WMD's, which the Military has control over.

Yeah the 'warrior class' is the top. Just like the Roman Gladiators in ancient Rome?

TPTB, as example, do a little research on the phrase "By way of deception, thou shalt do war."

I'm not denying the existence of TPTB. I'm saying we don't know who it's comprised of because it's concealed behind National Security. I'm saying TPTB's primary Institution of One World Empire building is the MIC, not Israel, and not any other single country either.

We don't have an enemy in the name of Israel. We have an enemy in the name of the MIC.

The Likud Party in Israel doesn't act in favor of Israel and doesn't act in favor of Jews. The US Administration doesn't act in favor of America or American people. Hamas doesn't act in favor of Palestine or the Palestinian people.

But they all act in favor of the MIC, don't they?

This is why I say you direct your anger at the wrong targets. It's intentional.

Looking thru my old pyramid pictures currently.

Looking back at Empires, who were the Emperors? The fat Bankers or the sword wielding warriors?

MAGNES
10th June 2010, 05:25 PM
Magnes:

Please do not turn this into an attack on Greenbear. Disucuss the article and its implications, but don't attack the poster.

You should give Greenbear that advice or at this point
more than that, I am sick of her sh*t and see her comments
everywhere, I tried to be nice to her, she is more than
insulting, she is a troll and no Christian, she makes Christians
look bad, most likely some Jew NeoCon, she lumps whole
groups of people on here that vary in opinions on many
issues and calls them Nazi's, racists, haters and on and on
and you can see above how she states that people will be
killed for not supporting Israel, sorry but this sh*t needs
to be addressed, she wants to talk like that talking sh*t,
even after your warning to me, she earned more than a
telling off, she is a Nazi , a Zionist, with the Rockefellers
and the Rothchilds, calling for people that disagree with
here support of Israel names from the beginning and even
calling for their death, she can go jump in a lake, she left,
boo hoo the baby neocon jew shill.

Real Christians don't believe in voodoo and don't call for the death of
people that stand for justice, you just did that, how dear you from the
beginning call me and others Nazi's lumping us all together for not going
along with mass murder, double standards for a "christian", you ain't
a Christian, you are the nazi you call people on here.

Go post some more NeoCon garbage, you totally destroyed your credibility,
this isn't the first post, I have watched you batter others, even the Jew Shills
on gim would never dear post NeoConArtist articles.

You initial post made me laugh hard, jokers on here, neocon writers, really,
where have you been for the last few years, hiding under a rock, these forums
stand against these criminals you ally yourself with.

Everything you state is a lie too.
You refuse to learn.
You know no history.

You ain't a Christian.

JohnQPublic
10th June 2010, 05:27 PM

I'll take one more stab at it. But first you lay an unproven assumption: "The death cult owns the military". But just to explore your ideas I'll go with one or both of:

1. The beast of the apocalypse;
2. The four horsemen of the apocalypse;

As high order descriptions of the agency you speak of. I still think the bankers was a good direct description of an easily identifiable earthly agency with strong blame here.

Book
10th June 2010, 05:34 PM
He who wields the weapon and knows how to use it, runs the show.

Commander In Chief of the United States Military hugging his boss.

So much for your silly zio-notion that the US Military is more powerful than AIPAC.

JohnQPublic
10th June 2010, 05:35 PM
Magnes:

You should give Greenbear that advice or at this point
more than that, I am sick of her sh*t and see her comments
everywhere, I tried to be nice to her, she is more than
insulting, she is a troll and no Christian, she makes Christians
look bad, most likely some Jew NeoCon, she lumps whole
groups of people on here that vary in opinions on many
issues and calls them Nazi's, racists, haters and on and on
and you can see above how she states that people will be
killed for not supporting Israel, sorry but this sh*t needs
to be addressed, she wants to talk like that talking sh*t,
even after your warning to me, she earned more than a
telling off, she is a Nazi , a Zionist, with the Rockefellers
and the Rothchilds, calling for people that disagree with
here support of Israel names from the beginning and even
calling for their death, she can go jump in a lake, she left,
boo hoo the baby neocon jew shill.

Real Christians don't believe in voodoo and don't call for the death of
people that stand for justice, you just did that, how dear you from the
beginning call me and others Nazi's lumping us all together for not going
along with mass murder, double standards for a "christian", you ain't
a Christian, you are the nazi you call people on here.

Magnes:

Try continuing the discussion without paying any attention to her comments. You can even "ignore" her. But others will engage her. If others feel she is not responding, then they can ignore her, also (either passively or actively). If she feels likewise (or others at yet others), she/they have the same options. Maybe I missed it, but I do not see her calling anyone a nazi.

Look this is a very difficult issue. No one in the political arena has managed to solve it since Israel started. Don't assume we can solve it in one thread. I see a lot of good discussion going on, but it is not easy, and I am sure it gets frustrating to people who have studied this , and are trying to make points in a few paragraphs that took years of studying to come to.

MAGNES
10th June 2010, 05:35 PM
As high order descriptions of the agency you speak of. I still think the bankers was a good direct description of an easily identifiable earthly agency with strong blame here.

It is all Rockefeller and Rothchild at the top.
They created Israel and even Hitler, they mass murdered
everyone in the 20th century, their finger prints are all over.
They control everything, banks, currency, all the global
NGO's are their creations, WTO, Bild, NATO, UN, EU,
the RI, CFR, BIS, WB, IMF,
they control the UK and US intelligence agencies,
who knows what they control in Asia, my guess is a lot
cause they have always been big players there.
They own and control the masons. And on and on .
Any research into any of the above leads to them.
Not to mention their own personal family businesses
like BP, EXXON, JPMChase, all the Rothchild banks.
Control through interlocking boards too, like GM.

MAGNES
10th June 2010, 05:54 PM
Try continuing the discussion without paying any attention to her comments.

I did, did you see her address anything I said in my posts
or the pics that speak for themselves ?

Then she continues to make joke posts, does she not know
what the FED is ? What is on a FRN , my posts on Israel,
the Supreme Court and their money ? This is a joke on this
forum especially coming from GIM. LOL

What about control and rigging the gold market,
nobody is doing that, LOL !

Some of my old time friends on her won't appreciate my comments
on the Old Testament but that does not stop me nor do they attack
me yet she says we are all the same, there are many ironies here.

The same criminals that are working from within to destroy
the West support Israel in all it's criminality, this is directly
connected to domestic issues worldwide, no country needs
people like that in office. Nothing is happening by accident.

My understanding of Christian Fundamentalists/End of Times,
whatever the correct term is, Fundies, lol, it is only peculiar to
only one segment of the Christian population in the USA and
these people do have power and believe in Israel recreated
and the total destruction of all Jews in the end. Someone
correct me. Who are the racists ? Rockefeller and Rothchild
the head Nazi's created Israel. They will make these prophecies
come true, not god , but they will, Pike the Mason openly talks
about this, his 3 world wars, fits OT and the sick TPTB.
So in the end who are these fundies allied with ? God ?
More likely satanists like Pike in practice.

Horn
10th June 2010, 05:56 PM
Looking back at Empires, who were the Emperors? The fat Bankers or the sword wielding warriors?

The big bag-o-fiat is the top.

Oz in the bag.

MAGNES
10th June 2010, 06:00 PM

You like Greenbear is just making crap up,
first of all there is a problem from the beginning,
people live there, second despite what happened
in the past and the establishment of Israel, Israel
itself refuses TODAY TO DEFINE ITS BORDERS,
because of this and related issues I do not think
Israel is a full member or qualified to be a UN member
nor is it a legitmate country, they want to extend borders
to control the water up into Lebanon, the Golan, the
West Bank heights and keeping all land along the Jordan.
This is just plain thievery and mass murder for lies.
Jews themselves are brainwashed. Then you have
that whole Khazar thing. Jews had their own empire,
it was called Communism and the USSR. That's another
issue. As they burned churches and mass murdered
Russians. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birobidzhan

JohnQPublic
10th June 2010, 06:01 PM
...My understanding of Christian Fundamentalists/End of Times,
and the total destruction of all Jews in the end...

Basically, this is a segment of the pentacostalists. They are the ones who have developed the idea about the rapture, and are the Christian backbone of the neocon movement.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 06:03 PM
I'm not denying the existence of TPTB. I'm saying we don't know who it's comprised of because it's concealed behind National Security. I'm saying TPTB's primary Institution of One World Empire building is the MIC, not Israel, and not any other single country either.

That's correct. But "Israel" functions as a safe haven for Satan's officer corps, when they need to flee prosecution by the Goyim. It is also the primary R&D site for police state technologies.

We don't have an enemy in the name of Israel.

"Israel" is but one face of the Enemy.

But they all act in favor of the MIC, don't they?

Actually, no. They act in favor of the Devil. The MIC is just a subsidiary.

This is why I say you direct your anger at the wrong targets. It's intentional.

The destruction of "Israel" would eliminate a primary nexus of evil. Tel Aviv is equal to New York and London.

The fat banker stood behind the emperors, and made or broke them at will.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 06:06 PM
Maybe I missed it, but I do not see her calling anyone a nazi.

This incarnation of "Greenbear" hasn't, yet, adopted one of the primary insults of the previous "greenbear," which was to regularly sling around the epithet of "neo-Nazi." If they are indeed one and the same, Magnes has a point.

MAGNES
10th June 2010, 06:08 PM
Wow, we need to go back to basics.

Ezra Pound and Eustace Mullins first.

I learned that on GIM first month, that was 2006.

Long before I joined I learned about "the money masters",
and FED researching M3 announcement by the criminal
Greenspan who in the 1990's I was a fan of. ROFL !

Looks like people here are way behind,
including being clueless on the criminal NeoCons.
Blame Obama. ROFL !

http://i48.tinypic.com/jhq4xg.jpg

TPTB
10th June 2010, 06:09 PM
He who wields the weapon and knows how to use it, runs the show.

Commander In Chief of the United States Military hugging his boss.

So much for your silly zio-notion that the US Military is more powerful than AIPAC.

Come on, you work for the MIC, don't you Book? :oo--> Zio-notion... :boohoo

Did you learn that new word from the new instruction manual when you went back to Cyber-camp? I mean, fishing?

Quantum
10th June 2010, 06:12 PM
Come on, you work for the MIC, don't you Book? :oo--> Zio-notion... :boohoo

This, coming from someone who admits...

"Will Troll For Feed."

Dave Thomas
10th June 2010, 06:15 PM
Our arguments here are based in who said them, certainly Krauthammer is biased towards Israel, but what he says, may have a kernel of truth. Of course, this has been lost after the second post, since topics like these get mixed up in all sorts of emotional tapestries such as these.

Maybe Krauthammer instead of just bitching about the problem should analyze it himself. Then you might actually find a solution to the problem, probably not, but well you know.

But just because Krauthhammer stated this doesn't mean it's not a valid argument.

Everyone however assumes the world community should take a backseat to what is said, or to stop what they are doing because someone had a flawed opinion.

Charlie might in fact be right, but where he probably fails is in the fact that he doesn't take into account what his own countrymen have been doing all along to cause the whole damned problem, but nobody thinks that far ahead you see.

It's all about the presentation, in this day and age we take a cursory look at a soundbite, and immediately draw a conclusion. Krauthammer tried, but obviously we've got people who can see behind the 30 second glaze job.

TPTB
10th June 2010, 06:33 PM
The fat banker stood behind the emperors, and made or broke them at will.

One or two maybe, but most I'm sure wound up turning on a spit with an apple stuffed in their mouth. :)

This, coming from someone who admits...

"Will Troll For Feed."

It's a joke... You know, a way for me to keep from crying and whining to the Mods about all the mean posters that have called me a Troll,
simply because I have alternative ideas to theirs. :D

Book
10th June 2010, 07:29 PM
Krauthammer tried, but obviously we've got people who can see behind the 30 second glaze job.

That seems to annoy you.

fiftybagger
10th June 2010, 08:07 PM
Greenbear:

You also need to watch what you say. Leave judgment to God.

Actually that's not a judgment but simply a statement of fact. If you hate the Jews, who are the children of Abraham, then you ARE cursed of God:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 12
King James Version

fiftybagger
10th June 2010, 08:20 PM

I would venture to say that a guy whose avatar is a half naked woman is the one with problems.....

Dave Thomas
10th June 2010, 08:28 PM
Krauthammer tried, but obviously we've got people who can see behind the 30 second glaze job.

That seems to annoy you.

Annoyed nothing, it's been trotted out amongst the flashlight of debate no?

It's only good unless no one else has anything else to say about it? Is that right?

Ahh yes the memory hole.

fiftybagger
10th June 2010, 08:32 PM
2. It is an open question whether Israel has a right to be a nation

I'm sorry, but that is simply an asinine statement. What other country do you question its right to exist? Does Mexico have a right to exist? It was colonized by the Spanish. Should it be given back to the "pure" Indians? Does South Africa have a right to exist? Should it be given back to the Zulus? What about America? I'm sorry, but that is a truly stupid comment.

Ponce
10th June 2010, 08:35 PM
Well Bagger then that's two of us who is stupid.......by claiming that they are Jews they lost the right to be in Palestine because they are not Semite Jews.

philo beddoe
10th June 2010, 08:39 PM

I would venture to say that a guy whose avatar is a half naked woman is the one with problems.....
It must be hard coming home from your day at the university to get one of these megaphone alerts and have to go back to work....tsk tsk

fiftybagger
10th June 2010, 08:49 PM
If the Zionist criminal thugs don't want to use the nuclear option, then why do they have hundreds nukes in the first place - more than Britain??

I think all of the trailer park living, Jew hating, holocaust denying, mouth breathers here on this forum and elsewhere, is evidence enough as to why Israel would want nuclear weapons, lol.

Dave Thomas
10th June 2010, 08:50 PM
Every time someone accuses you of using Megaphone, you grow a few more braincells.

fiftybagger
10th June 2010, 08:50 PM
It must be hard coming home from your day at the university to get one of these megaphone alerts and have to go back to work....tsk tsk

I'm not even sure what you are saying. Did you remember to take your pills?

Awoke
10th June 2010, 08:52 PM

Greenbear, Jesus Christ my Lord himself said that they are not children of the Father, but are Children of the Devil.
He branded them the synagogue of satan.

"...and by their fruits you shall know them".

etc.

I'm not going to waste time trying to convince you of anything with typed text here tonight, but I will pray that God lifts the veil of 5th-column deception from your eyes in accordance with his will.

If he wants you to see, you will see.

fiftybagger
10th June 2010, 09:05 PM
Do you think the Knights of Columbus at the Vatican should possess their own Air Force with nuclear weapons in occupied Italy?

Yes, if nearly the entire planet were dedicated to wiping them off the face of the earth, I would venture to say they would

fiftybagger
10th June 2010, 09:18 PM

You rebuke my wife for teaching, which she isn't BTW, and yet you have a half naked woman as your avatar. Friend, seek some help....

Horn
10th June 2010, 09:26 PM
Chosen to burn & destroy...

http://www.hotindienews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Tucson05_TitanICBM1.jpg

fiftybagger
10th June 2010, 09:27 PM
Seems to me that god annulled the old testament with the new testament, if god had anything to do with either of them, that is...

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Matthew 12
King James Version

Greenbear
10th June 2010, 09:30 PM
...My understanding of Christian Fundamentalists/End of Times,
and the total destruction of all Jews in the end...

Basically, this is a segment of the pentacostalists. They are the ones who have developed the idea about the rapture, and are the Christian backbone of the neocon movement.

No, actually you are ignorant. The understanding of the rapture came from the Plymouth Brethren then was developed further mostly by teachers from the Dallas Theological Seminary, e.g. Ryrie, Walvoord, Lindsey, Pentecost, Ironside, etc. None of which are Pentecostal.

Buddha
10th June 2010, 09:31 PM
Ok I am not going to read through these 5 pages of posts. But I "get" the message.
4,000 rockets, over how many years how many were done by the Mossad and how many were killed by these rockets? The invasion/shelling of the Gaza killed about 1,600, the Lebanon invasion killed more and Israel blanketed the county with cluster bombs before it left. The Zionists control our government to an absurd degree. Who is in the right? I care not about Biblical proficies, only logic.

philo beddoe
10th June 2010, 09:36 PM

You rebuke my wife for teaching, which she isn't BTW, and yet you have a half naked woman as your avatar. Friend, seek some help....
Actually, I should get a heroes medal at Ge-SUS. That gave us all an eight hour silence from the lectures and diatribes..... top that

Oh, and by the way....Heil Hitler! :o ;D

Horn
10th June 2010, 09:38 PM
Yes, if nearly the entire planet were dedicated to wiping them off the face of the earth, I would venture to say they would

It's always "nearly half" isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1oYA6EINek

philo beddoe
10th June 2010, 09:44 PM
If the Zionist criminal thugs don't want to use the nuclear option, then why do they have hundreds nukes in the first place - more than Britain??

I think all of the trailer park living, Jew hating, holocaust denying, mouth breathers here on this forum and elsewhere, is evidence enough as to why Israel would want nuclear weapons, lol.
Do you include me in that description? I'm just s poor little National Socialist.....ha ha

fiftybagger
10th June 2010, 09:44 PM
your warning to me, she earned more than a
telling off, she is a Nazi , a Zionist,

Zionists and Nazis are the same thing, wow dude, seek some help...

I am me, I am free
10th June 2010, 09:45 PM

Wrong. It's the banks.

Of course it's the banksters. The military doesn't create 'money' out of thin air (sucking up all human energy in the process) and cause the enslavement of humans via 'credit' (to finance death and destruction to further the goals of the banksters). The military is merely the banksters' muscle.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 09:46 PM
Greenbear:

You also need to watch what you say. Leave judgment to God.

Actually that's not a judgment but simply a statement of fact. If you hate the Jews, who are the children of Abraham, then you ARE cursed of God:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 12
King James Version

Interesting...

"Fiftybagger" is writing as though he is "Greenbear."

Maybe my earlier contention...that "greenbear" the girl is not "Greenbear."

Did you forget to log in to the right account?

PatColo
10th June 2010, 09:47 PM
I think all of the trailer park living, Jew hating, holocaust denying, mouth breathers [yada yada...]

I almost concluded that you were GIM1's Quest of HATREDhttp://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif Guy, but your post lacked the telltale reference to "goose stepping".

Quantum
10th June 2010, 09:47 PM
2. It is an open question whether Israel has a right to be a nation

I'm sorry, but that is simply an asinine statement. What other country do you question its right to exist?

Did the Third Reich have a right to exist? After all, it, too, was a Racial State.

wildcard
10th June 2010, 09:48 PM
No, no, it's greenbear's husband. ::)

Trying to get as many puppets in here as possible to make it seem like their side has more support. :laugh

Quantum
10th June 2010, 09:49 PM

I'm not even sure what you are saying. Did you remember to take your pills?

I see "Fiftybagger's" ("Greenbear's"?) Judeo-"Christianity" is coming out clear for everyone to see.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 09:51 PM
Seems to me that god annulled the old testament with the new testament, if god had anything to do with either of them, that is...

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Matthew 12
King James Version

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also."

1 John 2:22-23
King James Version

illumin19
10th June 2010, 09:51 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/events/one_night_stand_07/gallery/crowd.jpg

THUN-DER-DOME!! THUN-DER-DOME!! THUN-DER-DOME!!

Quantum
10th June 2010, 09:55 PM
No, no, it's greenbear's husband. ::)

Trying to get as many puppets in here as possible to make it seem like their side has more support. :laugh

Teab...I mean fiftybagger, greenbear, and I had several run-ins before greenbear "left"...I know their ways. :D

And I noticed right off the bat that "Greenbear" has a slightly different tone & style...so I began to suspect "fiftybagger" created the new account, and was "defending the 'honor' of his wife," pretending to be her, and going on a crusade against all the "anti-Semites" here at GSUS.

Wildcard, you're an anti-Semite! :D ;D :D ;D

wildcard
10th June 2010, 09:58 PM
And damned proud of it.

fiftybagger
10th June 2010, 10:00 PM
This will be my final word on this thread. To be honest, I've never really liked the ADL and their strong arm tactics. I don't know who those "Jews" were dancing with glee at 911, they may have been Mossad, or they may have been CIA. Why did they fly the Saudis out while all other planes were grounded? And there is much in Israel that goes on that I don't like. I think you'd all be surprised that I agree with you that we should stop supporting Israel, but for quite different reasons. I know that Israel will never again be removed from that land except for the brief time where they flee to the wilderness to be hidden from the devil during the tribulation period. I know this because God has promised it, and God cannot lie.

But this thread has convinced me of one thing. That the Jews are quite right about Anti-semitism. It is an unreasoning, virulent, genocidal hatred, seething with demonic fury and hate. Maybe the ADL is not paranoid after all.

wildcard
10th June 2010, 10:03 PM
Why don't you send them some money? Maybe sign your kid up to die for them in the next muslim slaughter.

*even better, move on over there and protect them! If you were a Christian you'd find out quick how much they hate you.

Buddha
10th June 2010, 10:16 PM
This will be my final word on this thread. To be honest, I've never really liked the ADL and their strong arm tactics. I don't know who those "Jews" were dancing with glee at 911, they may have been Mossad, or they may have been CIA. Why did they fly the Saudis out while all other planes were grounded? And there is much in Israel that goes on that I don't like. I think you'd all be surprised that I agree with you that we should stop supporting Israel, but for quite different reasons. I know that Israel will never again be removed from that land except for the brief time where they flee to the wilderness to be hidden from the devil during the tribulation period. I know this because God has promised it, and God cannot lie.

But this thread has convinced me of one thing. That the Jews are quite right about Anti-semitism. It is an unreasoning, virulent, genocidal hatred, seething with demonic fury and hate. Maybe the ADL is not paranoid after all.

"God" cannot lie HAHAHAH, "God" has lied to billions through out time. You speak of a "God" that calls Jews satanic, yet insist upon their surviving, not everything has to do with your "God",Tis all but a sign of ignorance. "God" can not lie my ass, he has lied to multiples through out time. God as you speak it is but a creation of ignorance.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 10:40 PM
God cannot lie...

But you can.

That's a valuable admission of your "mentality."

Book
10th June 2010, 10:49 PM

http://redstick.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/241193kpro_w.jpg

You sure do talk funny. You into cross-dressing Fifty? Just askin'.

Buddha
10th June 2010, 10:53 PM
What am I lying about?

Horn
10th June 2010, 11:03 PM
*even better, move on over there and protect them! If you were a Christian you'd find out quick how much they hate you.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DbAWRuR6Ilc/R0VWZ3v49BI/AAAAAAAAAPY/7I_3Bj8Z5C8/s400/JOHNNY+RINGO.jpg

Neuro
10th June 2010, 11:15 PM

Matthew 12
King James Version

Yes, fish!

wildcard
11th June 2010, 05:48 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DbAWRuR6Ilc/R0VWZ3v49BI/AAAAAAAAAPY/7I_3Bj8Z5C8/s400/JOHNNY+RINGO.jpg

What's that even mean Rusty? The black man is on your gaydar target?

MAGNES
11th June 2010, 10:31 AM
Our arguments here are based in who said them, certainly Krauthammer is biased towards Israel,

That is an understatement and that ain't even the issue.

All the NeoCons need to be brought to justice, their media,
they are breaking laws and all working together, promoting
Israeli MIC lies constantly.

The wars are being expanded by Obama fulfilling PNAC and all
NeoCons lies, how many big scandals does it take to wake people
up to these people ?

Wasn't it you Dave that commented on Spitzer recently, he got
caught in a trap after wanting his knob shined, compare that to
the NeoCons, no comparison, your same comment applies X 1000,
what are these people doing still in power and control, writing articles,
still molding opinion, they should all be in jail or better yet fed to the
the troops overseas, make them serve in the trenches, they will get
fragged fast.

Horn
11th June 2010, 04:59 PM
Looks like everything is going per plan to me , Magnes.

Great divides created among the citizenry over this, and a plethora of other political & religious issues, the economy.

A judge going against the grain is marginalized as turncoat, the constitution viewed as outdated as a whole, or in parts.

If the U.S. has any chance of survival all issues must be viewed primarily from the constitutionalists viewpoint if only to begin a redefinition, any other view should be marginalized, not flamed.

What good is rage going to do at this point, but turn everything into a blaze of dust? ???

keehah
11th June 2010, 08:25 PM
Independent UK: Israel plans to send bill to Palestinians over boycotts (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-plans-to-send-bill-to-palestinians-over-boycotts-1997295.html)

Friday, 11 June 2010 REUTERS

What do The Pixies, Elvis Costello, and Salam Fayyad, Prime Minister of the Palestinian Authority, have in common? A cursory glance might suggest not much yet all have deeply irked Israel.

When Mr Fayyad first embarked on a door-to-door campaign to persuade Palestinians to shun all products made by Jewish settlers, the Israeli public simply shrugged. But when veteran crooner Costello peered into his conscience and pulled a scheduled appearance in Tel Aviv, Israelis sat up and took notice.

Embattled and increasingly isolated, a group of politicians are now proposing a bill that would outlaw boycotts against the Jewish State, both homegrown and international.

The Land of Israel, a right-wing parliamentary lobby group committed to Jewish settlement of the West Bank, submitted the bill with the support of 25 politicians from right wing and centrist parties.

'You will work pay or play for Israel or we will sue you'

Neuro
11th June 2010, 11:10 PM
That law sounds like the law over-riding every freedom in Soviet Union, crimes against the Soviet state, but it is fascinating that they apply it world-wide. I guess a consumer who decides not to buy that Israeli product is also guilty of illegal boycott.
In the highly unlikely event of a UN boycott of Israel, the UN would automatically become a criminal entity (I am not saying it isn't already). Can Israel remain in the UN?

Gypsybiker45
12th June 2010, 02:51 AM

The 'warrior class' (aka 'usefull idiots') are the top? Just like the Roman Gladiators in ancient Rome?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/By_Way_of_Deception

In 1990 Israel tried to stop the sale of the book, by the means of a preliminary injunction. This was the first time that a sovereign state tried to stop a book publication in another sovereign state. However this claim was rejected by courts in the United States.

No, Gladiators were "sports figures" in Rome, The Legions had the final say, No Emperor could do anything without their support.

PatColo
12th June 2010, 07:27 AM
Independent UK: Israel plans to send bill to Palestinians over boycotts (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-plans-to-send-bill-to-palestinians-over-boycotts-1997295.html)

Friday, 11 June 2010 REUTERS

What do The Pixies, Elvis Costello, and Salam Fayyad, Prime Minister of the Palestinian Authority, have in common? A cursory glance might suggest not much yet all have deeply irked Israel.

When Mr Fayyad first embarked on a door-to-door campaign to persuade Palestinians to shun all products made by Jewish settlers, the Israeli public simply shrugged. But when veteran crooner Costello peered into his conscience and pulled a scheduled appearance in Tel Aviv, Israelis sat up and took notice.

Embattled and increasingly isolated, a group of politicians are now proposing a bill that would outlaw boycotts against the Jewish State, both homegrown and international.

The Land of Israel, a right-wing parliamentary lobby group committed to Jewish settlement of the West Bank, submitted the bill with the support of 25 politicians from right wing and centrist parties.

'You will work pay or play for Israel or we will sue you'

Help a boycott of Israel... go to jail (http://iamthewitness.com/NoBoycottingIsrael.html)

Each of us has the right to purchase products from whichever business we please.

We also have the right to choose between American and foreign companies.

The spending of money is equivalent to voting. According to the theory of free enterprise, consumers will make intelligent decisions. Supposedly they will support the reputable businesses that make the world a better place, and they will drive the others to bankruptcy.

For example, some consumers avoid purchasing products from companies that use child labor, while other consumers avoid food products from companies that use pesticides.

During the past few decades, some people have decided to avoid Israeli products.

Americans have the right to avoid Israeli products, but the Bureau of Industry and Security of the US Department of Commerce announced in 2002 that they will try to stop boycotts of Israel.
An excerpt is at the bottom of this page, and the link to press release is:
http://www.bis.doc.gov/news/2002/umustcomply11_4_02.htm

Most people don't pay attention to what the US government is doing, and as a result Zionists are getting themselves and their Useful Idiots into our government, and they are passing laws to promote Israel and anti-Arabism.

American citizens can avoid Israeli products, so you do not have to worry about this agency. However, businesses have to follow their mysterious and confusing laws. Actually, we at the French Connection could use help in understanding what this agency is doing.

The Treasury Department also has mysterious laws to allow them to penalize companies for assisting with a boycott of Israel.

This agency has not yet put anybody in jail over boycotts of Israel, but they have collected more than $26 million in fines.

For example, the McMaster Carr industrial supply company was recently fined $8,000 by this agency, and the company was not even boycotting Israel. Rather, their crime was:

McMaster-Carr failed to report its receipt of boycott-related requests within the time period required by the antiboycott provisions.

The agency wants companies to report about citizens who ask questions related to a boycott of Israel, such as asking which products are from Israeli companies, or which products have components from Israeli companies.

Why does the agency want to know this information? What are they doing with it? Why should businesess be burdened with this additional paperwork?

Why don't the Republicans complain about this? Republicans constantly whine about government bureaucracy, and they whine about absurd paperwork.

Republicans blame America's problems on liberals, Mexicans, terrorists, and drug dealers, but most of our problems come directly from Jewish and Christian Zionists who are following religious hallucinations in which God wants them to kill Arabs or assist in bringing forth Armageddon.

The agency reports are here:
http://www.bis.doc.gov/index.htm

A description of this absurd law is here:
http://www.unknownnews.net/0626-2.html

The Zionists fool Americans (and Europeans!) into thinking that these laws stop "hatred" and "anti-Semitism", but what they really do is promote Zionism, anti-Goyism, and war. Don't become one of their suckers!

Bureau of Industry and Security (https://www.bis.doc.gov/about/index.htm)
U.S. Department of Commerce
For Immediate Release
November 4, 2002
BIS Public Affairs
(202) 482-2721

The U.S. Government stands firm in its policy of opposing restrictive trade practices or boycotts against Israel.

The Commerce Department is committed to using all of its resources to oppose economic boycotts against Israel and corporations that do business with Israel.

also see: Leaked Zionist strategy Paper to counter Boycotts, Divestment & Sanctions (BDS) – MUST READ! (http://palestinethinktank.com/2010/03/11/leaked-zionist-strategy-paper-to-counter-bds-must-read/)

http://palestinethinktank.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/settler-poster-child.jpg

an example of changing the context of the issue by appealing to
emotions and creating a brand new narrative

Ponce
12th June 2010, 09:02 AM
I have being doing that now for a long time by checking the bar code numbers.....what I do is to take them to the counter and just before the clerk get hold of it I say " upssss one a second" I then pretend to look at the bars codes and then tell the clerk "I don't want those there, thy are made in the state of Israel"...............but..........many time "those" people send their products to a third country where they then use the bar code for that country.

General of Darkness
12th June 2010, 09:28 AM
Israel and Zionism will ultimate be the destruction of the world. These children of satan are pure evil, through and through. That's all I have to say about this matter.

Awoke
15th June 2010, 05:19 AM
Some of the people you're arguing with here have made a good point. You have been deliberately avoiding certain issues and questions (directed at you), while at the same time calling out others for allegedly refusing to discuss things.

QFT.