PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Williams on AJ now...

PatColo
10th June 2010, 12:08 PM
LW begs of yuh, to tune in and listen to what he's saying about the Gulf Catastrophe!

http://www.infowars.com/stream.pls

Plastic
10th June 2010, 12:21 PM
Can't seem to open the file... Can you give me a gist of what he said?

Thanks.

DMac
10th June 2010, 12:23 PM
So far (I tuned in late) William's insider told him the only way to stop the leak is the nuke option. However, in this specific instance, success is not guaranteed, and if it failed, we would be in a world of trouble.

sirgonzo420
10th June 2010, 12:23 PM

Thanks.

I didn't listen to it, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he said something to the effect of:

"Buy my DVDs, I beg of ya! My elite insider told me what's gonna happen - it's all on my DVDs!"

tekrunner
10th June 2010, 12:25 PM
Alex Jones, who is that? Oh that's right, wasn't he some disinformation operative who was discredited quite awhile ago?

undgrd
10th June 2010, 12:25 PM

Thanks.

I didn't listen to it, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he said something to the effect of:

"Buy my DVDs, I beg of ya! My elite insider told me what's gonna happen - it's all on my DVDs!"

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Good call. +1

PatColo
10th June 2010, 12:26 PM

Thanks.

more listen options here, http://www.infowars.com/listen.htm

LW also said it's not a conspiracy, it's an authentic accident... and is truly catastrophic.

Re not a conspiracy, LW's stock is dropping in PatColo's eyes (http://gold-silver.us/forum/conspiracy-theories/bp-gulf-oil-disaster-conspiratorial-view-of-history-perspective/msg54635/#msg54635).

undgrd
10th June 2010, 12:35 PM
The problem with LW (besides the fact that he can't go 5 minutes without mentioning his DVD) is he's been captured. In the beginning he was probably getting good information out to very few people. Now that more people are listening, he's spoon fed B*llsh*t and happily regurgitates it back up.

Awoke
10th June 2010, 12:37 PM
Alex Jones, who is that? Oh that's right, wasn't he some disinformation operative who was discredited quite awhile ago?

HAHA! Indeed....

keehah
21st October 2010, 10:08 AM
LW begs of yuh, to tune in and listen to what he's saying about the Gulf Catastrophe!

http://www.infowars.com/stream.pls

Happening again right now. Starting 10:00AM PDT. Supposedly this is the big one! (data dump that is)
Last interview with main source dying of terminal cancer.

chad
21st October 2010, 10:13 AM
somebody report back, i can't stand to listen to him repeat the same sentence 10,000 times.

keehah
21st October 2010, 10:51 AM
China is the big one. China and Russia.
Dollar dead by 2012.
Elites to own mortgaged realestate.
Nearly everyone working for US government.
Previously said no war with Iran, now says 3-4 months to middle east conflict.
Gold and Silver is the currency of the elite. Up up up with no end!

chad
21st October 2010, 10:55 AM
Dollar dead by 2012.

what about china and russia? a war with them?

sirgonzo420
21st October 2010, 11:38 AM
Dollar dead by 2012.

what about china and russia? a war with them?

Oh just buy the dvd(s) and find out!

Ahbeguvya!

PatColo
21st October 2010, 01:08 PM
LW interview repeating now.

I caught the last part of this interview this morning- thanks keehah.

LW just started by saying Janet Napolitano had just issued some kind of warning about an imminent cyber attack.

additionally, LW begs of yuh, provenance of God, DVDs, this'll, wait til you hear this, when he heard this he, he, he begs of yuh, DVDs, provenance of God, and so it begins, more after the break.

Serpo
22nd October 2010, 01:30 PM
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/231/123/Deathbed_Globalist_Spills_Gut_On_Plan_to_Destroy_A merica_Alex_Jones_Tv.html

FunnyMoney
23rd October 2010, 12:57 AM
He is really pushing the timeline. And starting it with very expensive gasoline by 2011 turning into FRN destruction only one year later.

The kind of destruction he's talking about would at least triple the price of gold in 2011/2012 if not much more. I don't think TPTB go down that road, but time will tell.

Serpo
23rd October 2010, 04:23 AM
What did he say about gold/silver they will be up up up .......to unheard of heights.....

iOWNme
23rd October 2010, 07:09 AM
LW is a recycled 'Patriot'......

Bill Cooper outed him as a Freemason way back in 1994 or so. LW used to frequent the Con-Expo/UFO/Conspiracy Con circuit back when that was the money maker.....He told Cooper he was a 'Fellow Traveler' upon their first meeting, ect.

And only because i have listened to many hundreds of hours of old Bill Cooper stuff have i been able to piece together many different things like this. Most people think LW just hit the scene, and this is not the case. Just a heads up to all......

He was selling books back then....... :)

platinumdude
23rd October 2010, 07:28 AM
So far (I tuned in late) William's insider told him the only way to stop the leak is the nuke option. However, in this specific instance, success is not guaranteed, and if it failed, we would be in a world of trouble.

I guess his insider was wrong.

Twisted Titan
23rd October 2010, 09:19 AM
Wasnt this the guy hocking books about Purdoe Bay Alaska??

T

keehah
25th October 2010, 10:23 AM
Lindsey is on again (Monday 25), second hour (10AM PST)

Lots of response from last weeks interview.
Alex is trying to pull info out of him Lindsey but on air he tends to keep repeating what we all know (as usual).
Don't give the bankers another trillion for mortgage backed securities. They want our mortgaged real estate without cost.
They are ready to draw the string (pull the trigger).
Keep cash along with your food preps.
Oil back to $150 6 months to a year (slower if people get too angry).
Will have a disruption of the currency.
By 2012 dollar is dead (after going down and down).
Depend only on gold and silver.

Not much different that my post last week (above).

PatColo
25th October 2010, 10:48 AM
thanks keehah, I forgot about today's AJ/LW follow up interview, got it playing now. I see LW is on Rense tonight too, 2nd hour (8 PM PST).

Again, here's a recap of last week's AJ/LW invterview,

recap of Pastor Lindsey Williams' interview on AJ show 10/21/10 (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/recap-of-pastor-lindsey-williams%27-interview-on-aj-show-102110/msg129877/#msg129877)

keehah
5th November 2010, 09:13 AM
Breaking News! Today Lindsey Williams Says A Name on the Alex Jones Show!
Will this be the end of Lindsy Williams?

(Even Lindsey aside, I expect it to be a good listen as Alex has been doing a great job the last while)

chad
5th November 2010, 09:20 AM
so what was the name? was i right, is was a janitor at prudhoe bay?

keehah
5th November 2010, 09:47 AM
It has not happened yet. The show is still live.

MNeagle
5th November 2010, 09:49 AM
(Even Lindsey aside, I expect it to be a good listen as Alex has been doing a great job the last while)

He did really good on his money bong..... where he would go out of the room while his guest just talked and did not get interrupted!

I believe they are called Money Bombs Ima...!

keehah
5th November 2010, 10:37 AM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/who-is-lindsey-william's-'elite'-source/msg131471/#msg131471

chad
5th November 2010, 10:49 AM
ken fromm is the guy's name. just did some searching, skousen outed him awhile back apparently:

http://tobefree.wordpress.com/2008/05/17/skousen-gas-price-manipulation%E2%80%94public-needs-to-demand-opening-of-the-gull-island-oil-field-alaska/

keehah
5th November 2010, 10:59 AM
FROMM - Paul A. of Amherst, NY, called to his Eternal Rest suddenly and peacefully on October 23, 2010 at age 81

Moments ago they had not yet found an Obit to confirm Lindsey's 'gut' feeling. You scooped the Alex Jones show!

chad
5th November 2010, 11:08 AM
Bob chapman says...... Gold 2000.00 by march
inflation to go to stratisfear.

Lindsay says:
888-799-6111 for video

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH post of the year.

keehah
5th November 2010, 11:14 AM
The Russian consumer replaces the American consumer, energy for China's WalMart goods, no US dollar needed.

chad
5th November 2010, 12:00 PM
well who is it? the janitor?

AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TO, IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS.