PDA

View Full Version : Olbermann "doomsday scenario with oil leak"

Large Sarge
10th June 2010, 03:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_uMg84BBzE&feature=player_embedded

Quantum
10th June 2010, 05:05 PM
The relief wells will FAIL, and since they are at 18,000 feet down, they will make far more difficult, if not impossible, a nuclear explosive option later.

This is INTENDED to be a Doomsday scenario.

Heimdhal
10th June 2010, 08:19 PM
The relief wells will FAIL, and since they are at 18,000 feet down, they will make far more difficult, if not impossible, a nuclear explosive option later.

The question is to what end though? I know that sound silly, but TPTB obviously need the ocean as much as everyone else. No matter how many private inland water sources, farms, food production facilities, underground bunkers, etc you have, you kill the ocean, you kill the planet.

FunnyMoney
10th June 2010, 08:34 PM
...to what end though? I know that sound silly, but TPTB obviously need the ocean as much as everyone else. No matter how many private inland water sources, farms, food production facilities, underground bunkers, etc you have, you kill the ocean, you kill the planet.

That is completely incorrect. TPTB have everything ready to last centuries at remote self-contained locations. With prep's going from food to oxygen and more, they are isolated and fully protected from even massive nuclear war.
Do not understimate the graveness of the situation. They are more than ready to last through everything and anything except possibly a direct hit by a massive asteroid.

We must be ready for anything. We don't want to stick our necks out at the wrong time or too early. People seen to have been beyond the grip of the matrix for long periods of time will be a target...

The govts of the world will target us as we're all that stands between them and their goal of turning everything into a society which mirrors that of north korea.
The masses will say, "you should have warned us, it's your fault for not warning us." Although we did, they don't listen to reason and saying that won't help us.
Many traps will be thrown out. Don't fall for some false revolution of silly tea party. Stay beyond invisible and wait it out. Teach the truth only to the closest of trusted friends/family.

There's likely something coming even worse than this oil spill we have right now. They have the world surrounded with all their fiat and financial/military mechanisms. Don't spit in the wind. Don't tug on superdevil's cape. Remember what you learned from these boards and try to outlast whatever horrific future they have planned, which could last decades easily.

Carbon
10th June 2010, 08:37 PM
Evil is an end unto itself.

Man - spurred by wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony - is the only animal on the planet capable of bringing it into tangible form.

We seem to get better at it with time.

Quantum
10th June 2010, 10:13 PM

The question is to what end though? I know that sound silly, but TPTB obviously need the ocean as much as everyone else. No matter how many private inland water sources, farms, food production facilities, underground bunkers, etc you have, you kill the ocean, you kill the planet.

The Bible tells us that a "New Heaven and a New Earth" will be coming. I guess we're seeing why.

It is impossible to understand the wickedness of "TPTB" unless one understands they are not planning this all by their lonesome. They answer to a superbeing of pure evil. Normally, he's called Satan or the Devil. Fortunately, he is not and never will be as powerful as God, despite his delusions.

These people doing this shit are wholly evil, and look at humans and planet Earth merely as a bunch of numbers on a map or balance sheet. Apparently, the Gulf of Mexico has been deemed an "unnecessary asset" or "expendable for a strategic goal."

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth are passed away; and the sea is no more. "

Revelation 21:1

MNeagle
11th June 2010, 06:29 PM
...to what end though? I know that sound silly, but TPTB obviously need the ocean as much as everyone else. No matter how many private inland water sources, farms, food production facilities, underground bunkers, etc you have, you kill the ocean, you kill the planet.

That is completely incorrect. TPTB have everything ready to last centuries at remote self-contained locations. With prep's going from food to oxygen and more, they are isolated and fully protected from even massive nuclear war.
Do not understimate the graveness of the situation. They are more than ready to last through everything and anything except possibly a direct hit by a massive asteroid.

We must be ready for anything. We don't want to stick our necks out at the wrong time or too early. People seen to have been beyond the grip of the matrix for long periods of time will be a target...

The govts of the world will target us as we're all that stands between them and their goal of turning everything into a society which mirrors that of north korea.
The masses will say, "you should have warned us, it's your fault for not warning us." Although we did, they don't listen to reason and saying that won't help us.
Many traps will be thrown out. Don't fall for some false revolution of silly tea party. Stay beyond invisible and wait it out. Teach the truth only to the closest of trusted friends/family.

There's likely something coming even worse than this oil spill we have right now. They have the world surrounded with all their fiat and financial/military mechanisms. Don't spit in the wind. Don't tug on superdevil's cape. Remember what you learned from these boards and try to outlast whatever horrific future they have planned, which could last decades easily.

Excellent points FM.

Ponce
11th June 2010, 06:47 PM
Like I said from the second day........."And many will die"... Ponce

I wrote that for every day that the oil was coming out 100,000 people would die, well it looks like I was wrong...........it "could be" more.

To me that all this is part of the "plan"......or what ever that means.

PatColo
11th June 2010, 10:39 PM
Revelation - The Second Trumpet - BP Oil Disaster (http://europebusines.blogspot.com/2010/05/revelation-second-trumpet-bp-oil.html)

The Book of Revelation 8:8 - 8:9
The Second Trumpet

http://media.bradenton.com/smedia/2010/04/22/11/402-7030712-335.standalone.prod_affiliate.69.JPG

"The second angel blew his trumpet, and something like a great mountain, burning with fire, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea became blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed."

http://sharing.kxan.com/sharewlin//photo/2010/05/18/APTOPIX-Gulf-Oil-Spil_Gree_20100518054554_640_480.JPG

http://sharing.kxan.com/sharewlin//photo/2010/05/18/Gulf-Oil-Spill_Gree_20100518054501_640_480.JPG

PatColo
11th June 2010, 10:52 PM
No but seriously, TPTB blatantly orchestrating (http://gold-silver.us/forum/conspiracy-theories/bp-gulf-oil-disaster-conspiratorial-view-of-history-perspective/msg54635/#msg54635) the kind of earthly destruction they're conducting now, lends some credence to the "pole shift" doomers like Clif High & (?) Moore, saying mega cataclysmic ocean redistribution within the next couple years due to pole shift. These same doomers say TPTB have been prepping for this for a long time.. so at this late hour before TEOTWAWKI, after which the whole global map will look different, sharply reduced population, who cares about a few earthquakes or oil volcanos etc; a "tidal wave" is going to "cleanse" everything very soon.. knowhatamean? 8)

Grand Master Melon
11th June 2010, 10:53 PM

So what good is their power if it's only them left?

Doesn't make much sense to me.

Large Sarge
12th June 2010, 06:32 AM

they eliminate 85% of the population

the remaining 15% are just slaves & the elite

Book
12th June 2010, 06:48 AM

You mean GAZA...lol.

You forget that regularly the goyim wake up and POGROM these criminals. When this starts every jew in the world will be a target of their goyim neighbors...lol.

:D

Ponce
12th June 2010, 09:40 AM
Holy macro.........I must be a TPTB and didn't even know it ;D.

By the way, what the heck is a TPTB, I know that TP is for toilet paper but TB?, hummmmmmmm Toilet Paper To Borrow?........funny name.

MNeagle
12th June 2010, 09:52 AM
T The
P Power(s)
T That
B Be

Nordmann
12th June 2010, 10:08 AM
I saw a video a couple of weeks ago with over 4000 UN cars stacked at some airport over there in the great US, can't seem to find it again. Of course the FEMA joos cant wait to activate all their "disaster relief" agencies and thus giving themselves greater control over the already sick and tired American citizen.

Well, it is obvious this all ties into a bigger plan, i guessing the seabed will collapse and then create a tsunami of epic proportions which will gush corexit 9500 and oil as far inn-lands as eye will see, making every place on the coastline unlivable for any living creature, they might even use a nuke to do this, perhaps 2004 in Thailand was only a drill, who knows?

Ponce
12th June 2010, 10:09 AM
Well, well, well, how about that........I am a micro TPTB hahahahahahah.......

Ponce<---------- the power of one :oo-->

Grand Master Melon
14th June 2010, 08:02 AM

they eliminate 85% of the population

the remaining 15% are just slaves & the elite

So just how many of these elite are there? If 15% of the pop is saved you're looking at close to one billion people. Surely 1 billion people would be able to rise up if need be. Honestly, this just sounds like crazy talk.

Ares
14th June 2010, 08:36 AM
So just how many of these elite are there? If 15% of the pop is saved you're looking at close to one billion people. Surely 1 billion people would be able to rise up if need be. Honestly, this just sounds like crazy talk.

I agree, if the Oceans die the planet dies.

Large Sarge
14th June 2010, 09:07 AM
look they could contain this, even if they cannot stop it.

you put funnels over all the leaks

use microbes to eliminate the leakage

the top folks that seem to have profited from this disaster (shorting stocks, unloading stocks, ownership of the dispersant company, etc)

a lot of the key events happened within 3 weeks of the blowout.

certainly suggests "prior knowledge"

as others have said, shorting airline stocks a few days before 9/11

Son-of-Liberty
14th June 2010, 12:13 PM
Revelation - The Second Trumpet - BP Oil Disaster (http://europebusines.blogspot.com/2010/05/revelation-second-trumpet-bp-oil.html)

The Second Trumpet

http://media.bradenton.com/smedia/2010/04/22/11/402-7030712-335.standalone.prod_affiliate.69.JPG

"The second angel blew his trumpet, and something like a great mountain, burning with fire, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea became blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed."

http://sharing.kxan.com/sharewlin//photo/2010/05/18/APTOPIX-Gulf-Oil-Spil_Gree_20100518054554_640_480.JPG

http://sharing.kxan.com/sharewlin//photo/2010/05/18/Gulf-Oil-Spill_Gree_20100518054501_640_480.JPG

If that is the second trumpet then what was the first? So far the only vegetation around here having trouble (we've been having very odd weather) is my garden. All the grass and trees seem to be doing fine.

Or were you just joking?

Heimdhal
15th June 2010, 03:30 PM

The Second Trumpet

If that is the second trumpet then what was the first? So far the only vegetation around here having trouble (we've been having very odd weather) is my garden. All the grass and trees seem to be doing fine.

Or were you just joking?

Maybe it jsut meant a third of the vegetation in gardens...cause mines doing abotu the same. :P

PatColo
16th June 2010, 08:49 PM
"Lord Stirling" posted that 2nd Trumpet thing again, more pics this time,

We are living in the time of the Book of Revelation (http://europebusines.blogspot.com/2010/06/we-are-living-in-time-of-book-of.html)

that blog entry has this one reader comment,

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Alexander.

I enjoy your blog and have followed it for a few years now, however as a degree holding student of Theology (URI '01) I cant stress strongly enough that If you apply the literal Hermeneutic (Interpretive guide) which you are relying upon to make the assertion that the DWH oil disaster is the literal fulfillment of REV 8:8 then this does NOT unfortunately fit the second trumpet judgment in my opinion. Where are a third of the destroyed ships which is clearly mentioned as part of that judgement? Where are the seal judgments that must proceed the trumpet judgments? Where even is the first trumpet judgment (the one detailing a third of all trees being burned up and ALL of the green grass being burned up) that precedes the second trumpet judgment. The LITERAL fulfillment of these judgments has yet to come to pass (I know cause my grass is still green)
Your conclusion, though possibly good for attracting website readers, only serves to further confuse the accepted interpretations of Dispensationalist eschatology and hurts your credibility as a news source, and certainly as an interpreter of biblical prophecy.
I ask you please for the sake of those who may indeed be awakening to the signs of the times to be more restrained in your analysis. It would be unfortunate if a person read your blog, then simply looked up the passage you reference and mearly looked a few passages earlier and though "oh these christians are full of it" and then never found the truth.

Very truly
your Brother In Christ,

Dr.B
June 16, 2010 2:18 PM

Maybe Richard Hoagland's big-gas-bubble story, causing a tidal wave when it pops or whatever, is going to destroy a bunch of ships? :conf:

his blog is loaded with oil-doom stories today,
http://europebusines.blogspot.com