PDA

View Full Version : Psychiatrist of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Commits Suicide

DMac
11th June 2010, 12:36 PM
http://legalienate.blogspot.com/2010/06/psychiatrist-of-israeli-prime-minister.html

Anguished Suicide Note Cites ‘Deluge of Doublethink’ In Driving Kind-Hearted Shrink to Despair

Michael K. Smith
Legalienation News Bureau

Moshe Yatom, a prominent Israeli psychiatrist who successfully cured the most extreme forms of mental illness throughout a distinguished career, was found dead at his home in Tel Aviv yesterday from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. A suicide note at his side explained that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been his patient for the last nine years, had “sucked the life right out of me.”

“I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom. “Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions. Freud promised rationality would reign in the instinctual passions, but he never met Bibi Netanyahu. This guy would say Gandhi invented brass knuckes.”

Psychiatrists are familiar with the human tendency to massage the truth to avoid confronting emotionally troubling material, but Yatom was apparently stunned at what he called the “waterfall of lies” gushing from his most illustrious patient. His personal diary details the steady disintegration of his once invincible personality under the barrage of self-serving rationalizations put forth by Netanyahu.

“I’m completely shocked,” said neighbor Yossi Bechor, whose family regularly vacationed with Yatom’s family. “Moshe was the epitome of the fully-integrated personality and had cured dozens of schizophrenics before beginning work on Bibi. There was no outward indication that his case was any different from the others.”

But it was. Yatom grew increasingly depressed at his complete lack of progress in getting the Prime Minister to acknowledge reality, and he eventually suffered a series of strokes when attempting to grasp Netanyahu’s thinking, which he characterized in one diary entry as “a black hole of self-contradiction.”

The first of Yatom’s strokes occurred when Netanyahu offered his opinion that the 911 attacks on Washington and New York “were good.” The second followed a session in which Netanyahu insisted that Iran and Nazi Germany were identical. And the third occurred after the Prime Minister declared Iran’s nuclear energy program was a “flying gas chamber,” and that all Jews everywhere “lived permanently in Auschwitz.” Yatom’s efforts to calm Netanyahu’s hysteria were extremely taxing emotionally and routinely ended in failure. “The alibi is always the same with him,” complained another diary entry. “The Jews are on the verge of annihilation at the hands of the racist goyim and the only way to save the day is to carry out one final massacre.”

Yatom was apparently working on converting his diary into a book about the Netanyahu case. Several chapters of an unfinished manuscript, entitled “Psychotic On Steroids,” were found in his study. The excerpt below offers a rare glimpse at the inner workings of a Prime Minister’s mind, at the same time as it reveals the daunting challenge Yatom faced in seeking to guide it to rationality:

Monday, March 8

“Bibi came by at three for his afternoon session. At four he refused to leave and claimed my house was actually his. Then he locked me in the basement overnight while he lavishly entertained his friends upstairs. When I tried to escape, he called me a terrorist and put me in shackles. I begged for mercy, but he said he could hardly grant it to someone who didn’t even exist.”

-----Michael K. Smith is the author of "Portraits of Empire" and "The Madness of King George," from Common Courage Press. He can be reached at proheresy@yahoo.com

I am me, I am free
11th June 2010, 12:39 PM
Well, there ya go - a man best prepared to deal with madness was driven mad by one of the most insane men on the planet. lol

sirgonzo420
11th June 2010, 12:44 PM
Ain't that some shit?

DMac
11th June 2010, 12:57 PM
Great line:

“I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom. “Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions. Freud promised rationality would reign in the instinctual passions, but he never met Bibi Netanyahu. This guy would say Gandhi invented brass knuckes.”

k-os
11th June 2010, 01:03 PM
There are a couple of weird things in this story.

First, this quote from a neighbor whose family vacationed with the dead psychiatrist, "Moshe was the epitome of the fully-integrated personality".

Who describes someone like that? Unless it was an office-space neighbor and he is also a psychiatrist . . . I can't see anyone describing their dead neighbor like that.

Second, he was going to write a tell-all book about Netanyahu called "Psychosis on Steroids". I am not sure how he expected to survive on this earth for long with that in the works. Suicided?

Third, the diary entry . . .

“Bibi came by at three for his afternoon session. At four he refused to leave and claimed my house was actually his. Then he locked me in the basement overnight while he lavishly entertained his friends upstairs. When I tried to escape, he called me a terrorist and put me in shackles. I begged for mercy, but he said he could hardly grant it to someone who didn’t even exist.”

I am speechless on that one.

Neuro
11th June 2010, 01:04 PM
If true another trophy in Netanyahu's collection!

Quantum
11th June 2010, 01:04 PM
The "story" is a joke. Satire.

Ponce
11th June 2010, 02:30 PM
Quantum, to me that you are right........the government would never allowed that paper to see the light of day.

And moving on with the spirit of this link...........the Zionist killed him because he was about to defect to the side of the Palestinians and tell them everything that he know about those in the Israeli government.

Awoke
16th June 2010, 10:23 AM
Great line:

This is the part I was going to highlight too!

rurounikitsune
16th June 2010, 10:44 AM
It doesn't matter how over the top the satire is... if it makes the Jews look bad, 90% of GSUSers will believe it and use it as another excuse for their bloodlust.

DMac
16th June 2010, 11:01 AM
rurounikitsune:

I just read all 75 of your posts and the vast majority have to do with Judaism. You sound obsessed. Percival, is that you?

Bloodlust????
What is wrong with you?

rurounikitsune
16th June 2010, 11:19 AM
What is wrong with you?

Yes, DMac, please continue to obfuscate, deny, and redirect.

The intent, stated or not, of the anti-Semites on this board is to murder all the Jews. Quantum at least is honest about it.

The desire to murder millions of people is bloodlust. I can think of no better word for it.

The fact that your post would be accepted as anything but satire shows just how blind the anti-Semitic ideology has made certain members here. It's happened before - remember when Goldman Sachs "shorted the Gulf of Mexico"?

Awoke
16th June 2010, 11:21 AM
It doesn't matter how over the top the satire is... if it makes the Jews look bad, 90% of GSUSers will believe it and use it as another excuse for their bloodlust.

EDIT: After I wrote this I tried to find a few more sources and media outlets who can verify the information. Almost a week later and still nothing. This is either Internet propaganda or a story so deeply buried it will never come out. But as I advocate the truth and an open dialog, I don’t want to be responsible for inciting negative feelings towards anyone with out concrete evidence. There are a ton of quotes from Mr. Netanyahu that shed light on his mentality and rational with out stories like this one. Until I can back it up with more evidence, I’m going to keep this message as a disclaimer.

Is it real or not, RRK?

Awoke
16th June 2010, 11:22 AM
The desire to murder millions of people is bloodlust. I can think of no better word for it.

So what you're saying then, is that the jews are overrunning with bloodlust towards the goyim?

rurounikitsune
16th June 2010, 11:27 AM
So what you're saying then, is that the jews are overrunning with bloodlust towards the goyim?

I'm sure some of them are.

Killing every single Jew is not the answer.

rurounikitsune
16th June 2010, 11:31 AM
Is it real or not, RRK?

Examine it with a critical eye. It has all the marks of satire.

philo beddoe
16th June 2010, 11:32 AM
What is wrong with you?

The intent, stated or not, of the anti-Semites on this board is to murder all the Jews. Quantum at least is honest about it.

The fact that your post would be accepted as anything but satire shows just how blind the anti-Semitic ideology has made certain members here. It's happened before - remember when Goldman Sachs "shorted the Gulf of Mexico"?
masonic plot, is that you?

rurounikitsune
16th June 2010, 11:36 AM
I should add that I am greatly comforted when those I disagree with make incorrect assumptions about me. It reinforces, deep down inside, my sentiment that the rest of what they are saying is equally baseless.

DMac
16th June 2010, 11:37 AM

Source these accusations. I have 600 posts. Prove it or forever be a known liar.

rurounikitsune
16th June 2010, 11:39 AM
Source these accusations. I have 600 posts. Prove it or forever be a known liar.

Another personal challenge that completely fails to address the substance of what is being discussed.

Swing and a miss.

mamboni
16th June 2010, 12:00 PM
Get lost troll! You're trying to stir up shit and derail this thread and you will predictably fail fail fail! :soap

As for the story about Bebe: the story is satire. But good satire is based on a kernel of truth. In Netanyahu's case, the that kernel is rather large.

rurounikitsune
16th June 2010, 12:09 PM
Get lost troll! You're trying to stir up sh*t and derail this thread and you will predictably fail fail fail! :soap

As for the story about Bebe: the story is satire. But good satire is based on a kernel of truth. In Netanyahu's case, the that kernel is rather large.

Usually, satire is propaganda. In this case, it's war propaganda, at once the most transparent and the most destructive kind.

I could go on and on about all the threads that have been derailed by anti-Semites and White Supremacists. This thread is still more or less on topic.

mamboni
16th June 2010, 12:15 PM
Get lost troll! You're trying to stir up sh*t and derail this thread and you will predictably fail fail fail! :soap

Usually, satire is propaganda. In this case, it's war propaganda, at once the most transparent and the most destructive kind.

I could go on and on about all the threads that have been derailed by anti-Semites and White Supremacists. This thread is still more or less on topic.

Propaganda? Do you mean the repeated false assertions by Netanyahu and members of the Zionist-controlled mass media that Ahmadinejad threatened to wipe Israel off the face of the earth when he never said such a thing?

rurounikitsune
16th June 2010, 12:22 PM
Propaganda? Do you mean the repeated false assertions by Netanyahu and members of the Zionist-controlled mass media that Ahmadinejad threatened to wipe Israel off the face of the earth when he never said such a thing?

I fully admit that everything you hear from both sides is propaganda. It is a mixture of true and false information designed to elicit a desired effect.

Until one sees the situation in person, one has no assurance that what one believes has any factual basis. Especially in a war zone.

Awoke
16th June 2010, 12:36 PM
Killing every single Jew is not the answer.

That's not what I am talking about.

THIS (http://jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/06/as-above-so-below-jews-will-kill-all.html) is what I'm talking about.

rurounikitsune
16th June 2010, 12:43 PM
THIS (http://jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/06/as-above-so-below-jews-will-kill-all.html) is what I'm talking about.

Can't see that website at this location. Maybe you can post the whole article for me, or PM it to me at least.

Dave Thomas
16th June 2010, 12:53 PM
This story is completely contained within the private blogosphere. Whenever you click the source, it leads back to another blog, then to a forum. It doesn't show up in any newspapers, media outlets.

Sounds like someone has got some good writing skills, and a good imagination.

Moshe Yatom even has a linked in page with one connection.

What's great about the internet is that you can launch all sorts of rumors, and then with social networking sites, build a strawman up just enough to make it look real. Then launch your sensational post, and link to all the other straw websites/sources what have you. Then people go, "Whoa, look at all this supporting stuff, this must be real." When in effect it was one guy who was basically sitting in his basement for a month or two fabricating the whole thing.

ximmy
16th June 2010, 12:56 PM

Dave Thomas
16th June 2010, 01:01 PM
Apparently Psychiatrists are dropping like hippies in Israel:

psychiatric “Jonestown”

I like this guy already! LOL.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shamireaders/message/1787

Second Psychiatrist Suicide Rocks Israel

Defense Minister’s Analyst Overdoses on Valium - Wave of “Shrinkicides” Feared

by Michael K. Smith for Legalienation News Bureau

Just one week after Benjamin Netanyahu’s psychiatrist Moshe Yatom killed himself in despair over his failure to develop an effective treatment for the Prime Minister, a second psychiatrist suicide has left Israel reeling.

Yigal Peleg, 61, a colleague of Yatom’s who had been treating Defense Minister Ehud Barak for Security Addiction Disorder (SAD), was found dead at his home in Tel Aviv Monday evening from an overdose of Valium. A suicide note indicated that Yatom’s failure had provoked widespread despair in Israel’s psychiatric community, which fears a therapeutic remedy for doublethink is much more remote than previously believed. Security Addiction Disorder, often characterized by blizzards of doublethink, is also now believed to be well nigh incurable.

The loss of two such highly successful analysts to clinical depression in such a short time has left Israel fearing a wave of “shrinkicides” may be in the offing. Many government officials are currently undergoing analysis, with virtually all of them sporting the same penchant for doublethink that drove Yatom and Peleg over the edge. If current treatments continue to prove ineffective, a psychiatric “Jonestown” could well be the result.

“Laypeople don’t realize the stress involved in treating ideology-induced psychosis,” observes Dr. Rafael Eilam, best-selling author of Zionist Lunacy On The Couch: The Perilous Quest For a Cure (Sanity Books, 2010). “Take Security Addiction Disorder. A client afflicted with this illness simply cannot perceive that domination and security are not the same thing. To dominate another is to guarantee insecurity, since the dominated instinctively seek to escape domination by any means available.” Given the almost total blindness of SAD patients to their own aggression, psychiatrists who treat them often can’t resist impulses to bash their own brains out with the nearest blunt object. This tends to reduce the quality of their subsequent research.

Similar problems confront psychoanalysts treating Massive Attack Disorder (MAD), which is said to be rampant among Israeli leaders. Patients afflicted with this dread disease lack the maturity to understand their own needs, let alone those of others, and destroy everything in their vicinity like a cranky toddler smashing his toys. The illness has a poor prognosis, as victims typically don’t notice that they are worse off in the wake of each tantrum. According to Dr. Eilam, Israel’s savage attacks on Lebanon and Gaza in recent years may be credited to their MAD proclivities, with both attacks having contributed substantially to Israel’s current pariah status.

In a somewhat surprising development, psychiatrists world-wide are rallying to support their embattled Israeli colleagues by forming a Free Israel movement. As their first major action they are planning to sail a flotilla to Tel Aviv loaded with humanitarian relief supplies for Israeli psychoanalysts and their high-profile patients, that is, tons of anti-depressants for the former and elephant tranquilizers for the latter. Flotilla organizers admit that these are only palliatives, but argue that the elephant tranquilizers in particular have been shown to be at least moderately effective in calming the symptoms of Zionist Infantile Outburst Neurosis (ZION), the most serious of which is a chronic impulse to rob, swindle, torture and murder all those who, in the victim’s judgment, which is by definition infallible, impede the onward march to the Zionist paradise.

Bullion_Bob
16th June 2010, 07:25 PM
Correction...he was suicided.

Oops told him too much...time to go bye bye.

Ponce
16th June 2010, 09:10 PM
Hey Doc? when the trolls talk then they themselves are digging their own grave because we know that nothing is true.........I don't know how many posts I have (never look there) but I bet you that at least 70% is anti-ZIONIST and not anti-Jewish.

By the way, there is not such a word as "Jewish" but it sounds good to me.

Awoke
16th June 2010, 09:29 PM

Can't see that website at this location. Maybe you can post the whole article for me, or PM it to me at least.

As Above, So Below: The Jews Will Kill All the Nations (All the Goyim)

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com

http://www.jewishracism.blogspot.com

One of the Jews' favorite passages in the Old Testament is Jeremiah 30:11

"For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished."

In the New American Standard Bible version, this passage is translated as:

"'For I am with you,' declares the LORD, 'to save you; For I will destroy completely all the nations where I have scattered you, Only I will not destroy you completely But I will chasten you justly And will by no means leave you unpunished.'."

The Jewish god, the Devil, clearly states in the Old Testament that he is going to kill off the human race and leave only Jews alive. This is precisely how the Jews interpret this passage.

Judaism is an ugly religion. The Old Testament is completely devoid of spirituality or any sophisticated Metaphysics. It is instead a set of laws, prophecies, and a fabricated history which the Jews created around 500BC so that they could petition the King of the Persians to give them back their religious lands which they never in fact owned.

As such, the Jews created a work which plagiarizes the history and laws of the Egyptian gods and of the Babylonians, without even attempting to answer such questions as what is the human soul or what is the meaning of life.

Instead, the Jew is taught to obey a rigid and racist absolute set of laws, which instruct the Jews to genocide the Palestinians, steal their land, and to conquer and genocide the human race. Later Jews attempted to fill this complete spiritual void left by the OT with Christianity and with the Talmud. Later came the Cabalah. However, while still in Jewish hands, these works are childish and mundane, far less sophisticated than the works of their contemporaries and predecessors. The Talmud and Cabalah continue the hatred, racism and genocidal intent of the OT.

"As Above, So Below" is the occultists' mantra, and the Jews are, and have always been, occultists. The Star of David is made up of a triangle pointing upwards and a triangle pointing downwards. The Freemasons compass and square is a thinly vieled disguise for the Star of David, and both indicate, "As Above, So Below".

The Jews believe that there are seventy gods who watch over the Goyim, the nations. The seventy angels, or princes of the Gentiles are overseen by Sammael, Satan. The Jews sacrifice a goat every year, known as the "scapegoat", to Sammael so that he will convey all of the sins of the Jews onto the Goyim and mediate for the Jews with god. Sammael sells out the Goyim he is bound to protect for a mere goat and the Goyim are thereby blamed for all the crimes of the Jews. We can see how the Jews also scapegoat the Goyim for their Jewish crimes here on Earth. As Above, So Below.

The Jews believe that by controlling the human opposition to Jewry, by employing corrupted and crypto-Jewish leadership to mislead the Goyim, they can provoke wars between the 70/71 nations of non-Jews and kill them off. The Jews believe that by doing this, they can effect the heavenly battle between the 70 gods of the Goyim, the Elohim, and Sammael, against the Jewish god, the Devil.

I am risking my life telling you all of this, because the Jews believe that if these facts are known to the Goyim, the Goyim will exterminate the Jews,

"And if the Nations [the Goyim] should know, that through this Goat the Sins of Israel came upon their Necks, they would (which God forbid) not suffer an Israelite to live, not a single Day."

When the Jews lie to you and state that Zionism has nothing to do with Judaism, and that it is political, not religious, know that politics is religion for the Jews. Their religion has no real spiritualism. The Jews believe that the goings on in the political World are mirrored by the heavenly World, and that the battles they provoke between Goy nations provokes the Goy gods to destroy one another, and thereby leave the Gentiles without supernatural protection. Politics on Earth is politics in Heaven for the Jew. The Jew associates Sammael with Esau, Amalek, Haman and Edom, and therefore, Blacks and/or Christendom are the primary targets for Jewish bloodlust, witness the slave trade and the genocides of Christian Armenians and Slavs.

Remember that as Zionism conquered the Palestinians on Earth, the Jews believe a like battle was and is being fought in Heaven. As Above, So Below. Never forget that the Jews want to kill these angels, and with them mankind, and openly state this fact in the genocidal Old Testament in Jeremiah 30:11, which is repeatedly cited in the later literature as justification for the Jewish call to kill all non-Jews. The Jews' spiritualism is politics, in particular the politics of war, genocide and usury. The Jews believe that they are god, the Jewish Devil, As Above, So Below, the Devil in the Jewish heavens and the Jews on Earth are mirror images of one another in Jewish beliefs. The flag of the Nation of Israel bears this mystical belief, which calls for the complete extermination of all non-Jewish nations, all non-Jewish peoples, all non-Jews. The flag of the Jews is an open declaration of war on the human race.

The Jews believe "As Above, So Below". We had better adopt the slogan, "Us or Them".

posted by Christopher Jon Bjerknes at 12:41 AM

k-os
16th June 2010, 09:43 PM
Thanks, Awoke, for that trippy essay. I am not going to say I believe it, but religion does seem to cause a lot of people to do a lot of weird things.

I have never heard of that before - intentionally waging on earth for the purpose of war in the heavens and all of that.

If I don't have nightmares now, I will be sorely disappointed.

rurounikitsune
17th June 2010, 05:33 AM
Awoke,

If you believe the Bible is the word of God, then you know there will in fact be a great war and the believers in Jesus will be on the winning side. It should not be a surprise to read Jeremiah 30:11 in the light of John's prophecies in the book of Revelation that all nations will come together to fight the Lamb and will be defeated at the end of days. We (the saints) will be fighting alongside the Lamb, as Enoch also prophesied (quoted in Joel).

If you don't believe in God or in the Scripture then your fear and apprehension is totally justified. I can understand why unbelievers hate the Jews and are convinced that there is some plot to destroy them. It's true that God will come back and institute a world government in Jerusalem through the Jew Jesus Christ (called by his first followers Rabbi Yehoshua HaMashiach). This is a nightmare for people who have rejected God and doubly a nightmare for unbelieving anti-Semites. However, a brother in Christ obviously has nothing to fear from this. If you are found in Christ you will also be a ruler with Him.

The author's assertion that politics is religion for Jews is a bit misleading in the context. Orthodox Jews believe that Messiah will come and restore them to their land, so in that sense I guess you could say it is political and religious. But currently the majority of Orthodox Jews are not Zionists. They are waiting for their Messiah, and have no faith in the current secular government in Israel. Many of them hate it. So in that sense the return to the land is a latent desire and not something they are necessarily planning for in a tangible way. But that is just the majority opinion. Many smaller sects are both religious and fervently Zionist.

The goats on Yom Kippur are one of the most interesting sacrifices in the entire Old Testament. There is a goat for God and a goat for Azazel (not "Sammael"). Azazel is identified in the apocryphal writings of Enoch with a fallen angel. However, this goat is not sacrificed. It is led out into the wilderness to die. The other goat is sacrificed on an altar. Both goats symbolize one aspect of the atoning work of Christ. The scapegoat pictures the removal of our sins to a faraway place to be destroyed and forgotten forever. The sacrificed goat represents our ability to draw near to God ("behind the veil" once a year, cf. the entire book of Hebrews) by being covered with the blood (life-force, cf. Lev 17:11) of another (Jesus Christ).

It doesn't appear to me that the author believes the Old Testament is the Word of God so it doesn't surprise me that he doesn't make any effort to understand it in its context. I on the other hand believe what Paul wrote to Timothy, that the Old Testament is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in rightousness, and what he stated to the Romans, that it is holy, righteous, good, and spiritual.

Awoke
17th June 2010, 05:51 AM
Nice post.

For clarification, I am not in agreement with 100% of the article I posted. I only posted that because you were putting words in the mouths of the people here, stating that we all want to kill every jew on the planet, when that is simply not the case. Your reference to bloodlust was the motivator for me to turn the tables and show that, while you may believe we want to kill all the jews, many of us believe that the jew want to kill all of us.

Regarding the end, Christ is victorious, and the servants of Ba'al will lose. That is simple.
This is what amazes me when I ponder the conspiracy, and reflect on the fact that the jewish incepted sects which constitute the tentacles of the conspiracy already know and understand that they are doing the work of the great deciever, whom is doomed to failure, yet they continue to reject Jesus Christ and work towards the destruction of His Church.

It's like a man standing in front of a speeding Mac Truck: He knows how it is going to end.

What compels the jews to continue on their satanic path? Who in their right mind would knowingly side with lucifer?

By the grace of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I have been awakened to this conspiracy. When I research it, I pray with all of my heart for discernment, and that I may not be led astray by mis-info or dis-info. I understnad that it is prophesayed to carry out as such, and only by the will of God himself does the conspiracy continue. Without free choice, we can not choose Jesus. In order to give us that choice, there must be alternatives, and here is where ba'al and his jewish followers fit in.

Lastly: Was Christ a jew, or was he Galilean?

Bigjon
17th June 2010, 07:10 AM
Awoke,

If you believe the Bible is the word of God, then you know there will in fact be a great war and the believers in Jesus will be on the winning side. It should not be a surprise to read Jeremiah 30:11 in the light of John's prophecies in the book of Revelation that all nations will come together to fight the Lamb and will be defeated at the end of days. We (the saints) will be fighting alongside the Lamb, as Enoch also prophesied (quoted in Joel).

If you don't believe in God or in the Scripture then your fear and apprehension is totally justified. I can understand why unbelievers hate the Jews and are convinced that there is some plot to destroy them. It's true that God will come back and institute a world government in Jerusalem through the Jew Jesus Christ (called by his first followers Rabbi Yehoshua HaMashiach). This is a nightmare for people who have rejected God and doubly a nightmare for unbelieving anti-Semites. However, a brother in Christ obviously has nothing to fear from this. If you are found in Christ you will also be a ruler with Him.

The author's assertion that politics is religion for Jews is a bit misleading in the context. Orthodox Jews believe that Messiah will come and restore them to their land, so in that sense I guess you could say it is political and religious. But currently the majority of Orthodox Jews are not Zionists. They are waiting for their Messiah, and have no faith in the current secular government in Israel. Many of them hate it. So in that sense the return to the land is a latent desire and not something they are necessarily planning for in a tangible way. But that is just the majority opinion. Many smaller sects are both religious and fervently Zionist.

The goats on Yom Kippur are one of the most interesting sacrifices in the entire Old Testament. There is a goat for God and a goat for Azazel (not "Sammael"). Azazel is identified in the apocryphal writings of Enoch with a fallen angel. However, this goat is not sacrificed. It is led out into the wilderness to die. The other goat is sacrificed on an altar. Both goats symbolize one aspect of the atoning work of Christ. The scapegoat pictures the removal of our sins to a faraway place to be destroyed and forgotten forever. The sacrificed goat represents our ability to draw near to God ("behind the veil" once a year, cf. the entire book of Hebrews) by being covered with the blood (life-force, cf. Lev 17:11) of another (Jesus Christ).

It doesn't appear to me that the author believes the Old Testament is the Word of God so it doesn't surprise me that he doesn't make any effort to understand it in its context. I on the other hand believe what Paul wrote to Timothy, that the Old Testament is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in rightousness, and what he stated to the Romans, that it is holy, righteous, good, and spiritual.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/religion-and-philosophy/the-hoax-of-armageddon/

mamboni
17th June 2010, 07:16 AM

I've got the movie Bloodlust on DVD (part of a scifi-horror B- movie collection): it bites the big one, really bad!!!

JDRock
17th June 2010, 07:24 AM
What is wrong with you?

hey dammit! thats MY line!....btw, dmac is correct again. your posts reveal a definite pattern :oo-->

rurounikitsune
17th June 2010, 08:47 AM
I've got the movie Bloodlust on DVD (part of a scifi-horror B- movie collection): it bites the big one, really bad!!!

See if you can find the Mystery Science Theater 3000 version. I found it quite entertaining.

rurounikitsune
17th June 2010, 09:36 AM
For clarification, I am not in agreement with 100% of the article I posted. I only posted that because you were putting words in the mouths of the people here, stating that we all want to kill every jew on the planet, when that is simply not the case. Your reference to bloodlust was the motivator for me to turn the tables and show that, while you may believe we want to kill all the jews, many of us believe that the jew want to kill all of us.

At least one person on this board has made it clear that he wishes for the extermination of all Jews (Quantum). I find it interesting that no one else has denied that they join him in that desire. It would be easy to say "No, I don't want to kill all the Jews," but no one has responded that way to me. Don't you find that telling?

Regarding the end, Christ is victorious, and the servants of Ba'al will lose. That is simple.
This is what amazes me when I ponder the conspiracy, and reflect on the fact that the jewish incepted sects which constitute the tentacles of the conspiracy already know and understand that they are doing the work of the great deciever, whom is doomed to failure, yet they continue to reject Jesus Christ and work towards the destruction of His Church.

It's like a man standing in front of a speeding Mac Truck: He knows how it is going to end.

What compels the jews to continue on their satanic path? Who in their right mind would knowingly side with lucifer?

All who desert the faith and fight against God will receive their recompense. All who murder, lie, cheat, steal, all who worship idols, all who eat unclean meat, these will all receive their recompense. It's not going to be pretty. But it won't come at our hand. God Himself will punish the people who have broken covenant with Him.

By the grace of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I have been awakened to this conspiracy. When I research it, I pray with all of my heart for discernment, and that I may not be led astray by mis-info or dis-info. I understnad that it is prophesayed to carry out as such, and only by the will of God himself does the conspiracy continue. Without free choice, we can not choose Jesus. In order to give us that choice, there must be alternatives, and here is where ba'al and his jewish followers fit in.

Not all Jews follow Ba'al. It may seem that way today as it seemed so to Elijah, but as in his day there are thousands of faithful. I believe that in the end the Jews will repent. At that time the dead will rise and the world will be repaired (Romans 11). Until then I refuse to raise myself up against them arrogantly, but instead pray for their eyes to be opened, and love them, as Jesus taught us to love and pray for even our enemies.

Lastly: Was Christ a jew, or was he Galilean?

The inhabitants of Judaea and Galilee were substantively the same ethnic group, descended from the tribes of Levi, Benjamin, and Judah along with a few remnants from the other ten and some interbreeding from surrounding inhabitants of the Levant. Between them was Samaria, inhabited by cross-breeds of the ten tribes which were exported by Assyria and whatever tribes were brought in to replace them. Across the Jordan and the Galilee to the east were Greeks and hellenized Jews in the Decapolis.

The word "Jew" in the New Testament has a different semantic range depending on the author. As the word "Jew" is generally used today (descendant of Israel), Christ was Jewish, and so were the rest of the Jews in Judaea and the Galilee, or the whole New Testament makes no sense. However, the apostle John uses the word differently. Where one Gospel writer might say "the Pharisees," John will describe a similar situation and call the antagonists "the Jews." This is a much narrower definition than we might use today and if you are diligent to search the New Testament for the word "Jew," you will find that John is the only Gospel writer to use the term that way. He also sometimes uses it to mean "descendant of Israel" (John 4:22).

So, to sum up, Christ was both a Jew and a Galilean.

DMac
17th June 2010, 10:05 AM
"No, I don't want to kill all the Jews,"

happy?

rurounikitsune
17th June 2010, 10:08 AM

Ok. So what is the point of all the anti-Jew propaganda? Do you have some other goal in mind?

sirgonzo420
17th June 2010, 10:10 AM

Ok. So what is the point of all the anti-Jew propaganda? Do you have some other goal in mind?

Awareness.

Why are jews so anti-goyim?

Brent
17th June 2010, 11:52 AM

LOL

How typical of a Pro-Jewish shill. Ascribe all anti-Jewish sentiments as genocidal hatred while ignoring the reasons for those sentiments.

I have yet to see you make a reasonable point, feel free to surprise me.

rurounikitsune
17th June 2010, 12:24 PM
Awareness.

I wasn't asking you, but since you answered, why don't you elaborate a little bit? Awareness of what?

sirgonzo420
17th June 2010, 01:49 PM
Awareness.

I wasn't asking you, but since you answered, why don't you elaborate a little bit? Awareness of what?

Awareness of the influence of 'those who call themselves jews' in politics, finance, media, etc, etc.

If 95% of the media were own/run by eskimos, people would find that suspicious or at least odd.

Yet, one particular tribe/race/whatever of people *does* control about 95% of the media, and relatively no one bats an eye.

gunDriller
17th June 2010, 02:00 PM
http://legalienate.blogspot.com/2010/06/psychiatrist-of-israeli-prime-minister.html

Anguished Suicide Note Cites ‘Deluge of Doublethink’ In Driving Kind-Hearted Shrink to Despair

i could see someone wanting to get away from Netanyahu that bad.

rurounikitsune
18th June 2010, 05:26 AM
Awareness of the influence of 'those who call themselves jews' in politics, finance, media, etc, etc.

If 95% of the media were own/run by eskimos, people would find that suspicious or at least odd.

Yet, one particular tribe/race/whatever of people *does* control about 95% of the media, and relatively no one bats an eye.

First... are there seriously people here who haven't been exposed to this information yet? Can you raise the awareness level above 100%?

Second... what do you intend to do about it? I haven't seen anyone state their intent to take acting classes or get a degree in journalism or run for office in order to break into these industries that are dominated by Jews. The closest I can remember was Bullion Vince who worked at a bank for a while and was villified for it.

sirgonzo420
18th June 2010, 05:35 AM

First... are there seriously people here who haven't been exposed to this information yet? Can you raise the awareness level above 100%?

Second... what do you intend to do about it? I haven't seen anyone state their intent to take acting classes or get a degree in journalism or run for office in order to break into these industries that are dominated by Jews. The closest I can remember was Bullion Vince who worked at a bank for a while and was villified for it.

Believe me, it is far from 100%. LOL.

rurounikitsune
18th June 2010, 06:11 AM

I didn't say that everyone agreed with you. I implied that everyone had been exposed to the idea repeatedly. In fact it is more and more difficult to discuss anything else in General Discussion without an anti-Semite trying to redirect the thread, and this has caused several valuable members of the forum to leave.

sirgonzo420
18th June 2010, 06:28 AM

I didn't say that everyone agreed with you. I implied that everyone had been exposed to the idea repeatedly. In fact it is more and more difficult to discuss anything else in General Discussion without an anti-Semite trying to redirect the thread, and this has caused several valuable members of the forum to leave.

Not everybody knows that 'jews'/israel OWN(S) the United States. I figure MOST people don't know.

If you have a problem with the discourse here, you could always leave.

That being said, I get a little tired of the "jew-talk" myself.

JDRock
18th June 2010, 06:56 AM

i resent the way you manipulate the terms of this disscussion. The question of importance is not weather or not you support the jews....its weather or not you will support AMERICANS against their sworn enemies!
and your beloved joos are the greatest threat to our well being as any.

rurounikitsune
18th June 2010, 07:06 AM
Not everybody knows that 'jews'/israel OWN(S) the United States. I figure MOST people don't know.

Perhaps I should have been more specific. I was referring to the G-SUS community. It is true that most people are oblivious to what is happening in the world around them. But most people are not going to come read G-SUS and find out. If they do, I would rather not have them leave with the impression that they had accidentally stepped into a Klan meeting or something.

This forum has the potential to be one of the best sources of real information on the entire Internet. However, it is quickly degenerating. One doesn't get banned here for voicing an opposing point of view (yet), but the verbal tomato-throwing turns otherwise useful threads into innavigable sludge.

sirgonzo420
18th June 2010, 07:07 AM

Perhaps I should have been more specific. I was referring to the G-SUS community. It is true that most people are oblivious to what is happening in the world around them. But most people are not going to come read G-SUS and find out. If they do, I would rather not have them leave with the impression that they had accidentally stepped into a Klan meeting or something.

This forum has the potential to be one of the best sources of real information on the entire Internet. However, it is quickly degenerating. One doesn't get banned here for voicing an opposing point of view (yet), but the verbal tomato-throwing turns otherwise useful threads into innavigable sludge.

Fair enough, but it is the internet, after all.

Awoke
19th June 2010, 12:12 PM
So, to sum up, Christ was both a Jew and a Galilean.

By jew you mean Khazar, or...?