PDA

View Full Version : Israel Extremely Worried about stolen nukes (very interesting)

Large Sarge
11th June 2010, 03:50 PM
http://www.paltelegraph.com/columnists/peter-eyre/6357-israel-extremely-worried-about-stolen-nukes

UK, June 10, (Pal Telegraph – By Peter Eyre) It became apparent that someone spread a rumour that the vessels sailing to Gaza recently were possibly carrying one of the British (acquired from South Africa) stolen battlefield nuclear bombs.

For some strange reason Chris McGreal of the Guardian newspaper published an article on the 24th of May 2010 revealing how Israel offered to sell nukes to South Africa during the apartheid era. What he failed to reveal was that Israel struck up a deal with South Africa to move its technicians down to the high-security weapons research and development facilities at Pelindaba. It was at this location that the Isaeli technicians managed to covertly give themselves nuclear weapons but also under the table gave South Africa its own nuclear capability.

It is fairly obvious why Israel is totally consumed in trying to find these stolen weapon and needless to say the US and British Governments are equally as concerned and yet are not in a position to admit to their loss as in doing so would incriminate past and current very senior politicians including our current Prime Minister David Cameron.

Obviously the rumour regarding the Turkish vessel was totally false but with Israel being in a total state of panic one can understand just how sensitive this issue is. It always appear to be the case that your past comes back to haunt you. So let’s just recall the history behind these weapons that were designed and commissioned all during the UN embargo years and who was allegedly involved.

I must also make it quite clear that many of the world leaders and senior members of government have been involved in these under the table deals which has resulted in many of them accumulating much wealth either for the party election funds or for their own personal gain. When one further considers that these faceless individuals not only govern out country but are also directly responsible for the death of millions of people both military staff and civilians it is extremely hard to understand.

How can any government have such a flawed intelligence network and allow such things to take place without some sort of audit to see what is going on behind the scenes. We have seen both the US, UK, EU and Israel transfer almost everything from chemical and biological weapons to nuclear part to countries which they have since called the “Axis of Evil.”

It was in the late 1970 when the South African nuclear programme started to go into full swing with the compliments of the Israeli scientists resulting in the first test and only test firing of a nuclear weapon. The test took place on a moored vessel anchored off Prince Edward Island on the 22nd of September 1979 when a typical double flash was observed from a passing US satellite.

One has to understand that this was all under the radar of the United Nations with the full knowledge of selected members of the US and British Governments. The US immediately went on the defensive by creating their “False Flag” report known as the “Vela Incident” in which they explained the following:

The conclusions of the Presidential panel (the Ad Hoc Panel) were reassuring, as they suggested that the most likely explanation of the Vela detection was a meteoroid hitting the satellite — in part because of the discrepancy in bhangmeter readings Others who examined the data, including the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the national laboratories, and defense contractors reached a very different conclusion — that the data supported the conclusion that on 22 September 1979, Vela 6911 had detected a nuclear detonation.

What I find ironic here is the fact that several agencies confirmed it was a nuclear explosion but the US Government conveniently put it to bed. I can assure you that through my own scientific contacts in the US this did actually happen and an internal memo at the Los Alamos nuclear research facility confirmed that it had been a nuclear explosion. One has to understand the high stakes involved in such programmes, especially when vast sums of money are being banded around senior political figures. This is truly corruption at its best!

The joint venture (Israel – South Africa) created 10 Battlefield Bombs and after the first test that left nine. The bombs were designed to be highly mobile and reasonably compact and could be carried by the British Canberra bomber.

It became apparent in later years that the supremacy of white power in South Africa was about to finish and so they had to open up discussion with the Americans and British as they feared these weapons getting into the hands of the blacks. It was during this time that a decision was made to ship all nine bombs to Chicago for de commissioning. However, our dear “Iron Lady” Maggie Thatcher decided that it would be a good idea to maybe acquire a few of the weapons for possible use against Iraq in the event Saddam did not toe the line.

Thatcher then ordered her Page Boy, David Cameron, to go down to South Africa along with what was believed to be the only technical man available….non other than the now Sir Kenneth Warren. Other also believed to be implicated in were David Wilshire and many other senior members of government. In actual fact as we follow this charade up to the current time we could possible include other very senior person such as Lord McAlpine, Peter Lilley, Alan Clarke and Ken Clarke etc.

We have to remember that this was almost a private sector deal with many political figures implicated some of whom became share holders in the nuke deal. We are talking here about an extremely high risk deal, with little security for the weapons themselves as everything had to be done in a low key covert way.

As we already know David Cameron was able to secure a deal for his lady and returned with a deal for three nuclear weapons. They were shipped to Oman whereby they were put in private sector storage and eventually stolen by John Bredenkamp, the arms dealer who sold them to Britain and then stole them back to sell on the Black market and the rest is now history.

We have to understand that British Tax Payers money was then placed in the Conservative Party Electoral Fund (17.8m) which to this day has not been accounted for and other money was made available to Tony Blair. On top of this a slush fund was also developed to silence other third parties that knew of the deal.

I could write article after article on the many levels of corruption that occurred in both the US and the UK (not forgetting Israel) and the terrible consequences of this greed resulting in the death of many of our own troops and innocent civilians….all for their own pocket. Solid evidence proves that over the period of 1982-90 Iraq and Iran were supplied by the U.S. and UK with WMD, including biological cultures and chemical precursors of nerve gases and radioactive material, including caesium-137.

British companies like Allivane International Limited and Astra Holdings PLC gave rise to pinning officials to the illegal sales of weapons and parts which began to surface in the 1980's. However all has since been forgotten, as politicians have been mostly successful in quieting whistleblowers, bribing the courts and controlling the media. It is a known fact that there is still in existence a slush fund to continue to pay of those that challenge the system and also a team of spin doctors who try to discredit anyone who raises such issues via the media.

Things really came to a head during the Matrix Churchill Inquiry (that really never got off the ground) when the ex CEO of Astra, Gerald James, was to become the star witness. We could provide a substantial list of political figures who tried to change legislation and to a certain degree have been successful. One could ask some serious question of Ken Clarke and others during this bleak period. The Prime Minister and very senior members of Parliament where all ducking for cover in the event that Gerald James had his day in court…..no wonder they wanted Dr. Kelly and Gerald Bull assassinated…..they even tried to get Gerald James but his brother ended up dead instead. Finally we must not forget Saddam, who had he lived, could have opened up a can of worms in revealing who in the US and UK assisted him in his “Empire Building”…..I wonder which political figure in the US and the UK paid for some of his many palaces?

Gerald James had in his possession one very important document, which was Page number 6 of Astra’s financial, spread sheets. This much sought after document gave a financial paper trail of where all the tax payers’ money had gone and how it had be channeled. One could estimate something in the region of 85 million as the initial figure being bounced around at the time and as we well know 17.8 million of that came back into the country via the back door into the Conservative Party Election Campaign with the compliments of David Cameron, Ken Warren and David Wilshire etc.

I will soon pursue the illegal wheeling and dealing and how money can suddenly disappear into infinity……..how companies receive millions of pounds in project investment (from their naive investors) when in actual fact they do not exist at all………or how money is pumped into open pit natural resources mining such as gold and diamonds when the mine does not even exist……then you are starting to see the picture.

If one can perhaps look on the funny side of this aspect and realize that millions can exchange hands simply for a small spade hole in the ground or a tin shed sitting in the middle of an empty landscape its simply that easy. I would even suggest that you go to such places as 22 Arlington Street in London where you may well find a bee hive of such activity.

Then we have our notorious Tony Blair who has taken on many advisory rolls, but did such companies exist and did we the public know that he could be a major shareholder in an Iraq oil/gas project via a company in Korea…..so you see when your are a Middle East Envoy you really know how to pull the strings!

I will add more to this financially corrupt web in a forthcoming article with the assistance of Mr Gordon Bowden who is currently carrying out extensive research and investigations into Arlington Associates Ltd……..believe me this article will be more explosive than the stolen British (South African/Israeli) nuclear bombs!

The collapse of the world’s economy was not accidental it was planned. Those that were bailed out are now reaping in huge profits again after passing on their bad debt to the tax payers. We see governments getting a return on their bail out or alternatively benefiting from a take over or joint venture. At the end of the line we see all the taxpayer’s money gone forever or those that did have money are now out of a job or have lost their homes (which are then purchased by these same sharks at below cost prices). Then we have the simple poor person in the street having to pay higher taxes over the next 5 or so years whilst they reap in their harvest. Finally to add insult to injury we see public spending dramatically reduced resulting in a severe drop in standards of health care or local government services.

When will the public start to understand that this is a huge scam and realised that we are pumping money, not into our economy, but into the pockets of the Wall Street and London City Bankers, otherwise known as “The New World Order.” It is time the world starting asking questions about such places as 22 Arlington Street, London or Chatham House, London and the strong ties with the Bilderberg Group, The Rockefeller’s, The Rothschild’s and not forgetting the connections to many Royal Families. This is the centre of the “Axis of Evil” not in some far away land in Arabia or the Far East.

We continue to see this same game playing out in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lebanon, Gaza, Somalia and Yemen….I can assure you this is nothing to do with democracy or bringing freedom to those countries…….in actual fact they are carrying out big money spinning deals whilst at the same time our troops continue to die for nothing other than oil, gas, natural resources and drugs.

Whilst doing this our governments are also allowing our military to use weapons containing uranium components thus making sure that when the troops eventually come home they will be badly contaminated. Lets remember those three words that our current Prime Minister, David Cameron used whilst giving a speech on camera….he didn’t say that the parties priority was Education, Education, Education like Mr Brown but rather Afghanistan, Afghanistan, Afghanistan. This is all about government greed for natural resources and drugs….nothing more and nothing less.

To put things in perspective we have now seen a total of 6 nuclear weapons go missing 3 from the US and 3 from the UK. One of each has already been tested in North Korea and that still leaves 4 missing. Where next is the question?

So should Israel be so concerned? Should certain individuals in the US and UK be feeling extremely nervous at the prospect of possible being arrested under the Nuclear Explosions Act? They certainly should because they made it all possible!

They should all be charged with crimes against humanity and put behind bars - shame on you all!!

More exciting stories to follow so keep watching this space!

Peter Eyre – Middle East Consultant – 9/6/2010

gunDriller
11th June 2010, 04:23 PM
A nuclear weapon can be deployed by one single competent engineer, who is capable of doing technician duty (hands-on work) as well as designing the delivery system. There are tens of thousands of guys with that technical ability in Silicon Valley. And there are many Silicon Valleys.

In general the term is "democratization of technology", a fancy way of saying "technology transfer". Just like iPods and iPads travel around the globe, so do many other technologies (birth control, electronic parts - and the occasional compact nuclear weapon.)

Yet Israel seems to assume that none of the neighbors they have treated so terribly - of which there are hundreds of millions - will ever amass serious weaponry, and the capability of deploying it covertly.

From a military point of view - that is a terribly flawed assumption.

Large Sarge
11th June 2010, 04:25 PM
a few pics from the article

Large Sarge
11th June 2010, 04:33 PM
I think he is hinting at this is part of the reason Israel has such an extreme blockade

in the backs of their little twisted minds, the zionists know they have angered about everyone on the planet (the list of crimes is simply to long to list)

so they fear a smuggled nuke ending the zionist crime spree

Maybe, or maybe not?

I guess since Israeli scientists helped with the project, they know some are missing.

Bullfrog
11th June 2010, 04:57 PM
My take on the article is different than yours. The most important thing to remember about Israeli's, is that they are liars and thieves.

I don't think they are worried about a nuke being smuggled into Israel at all. This article is just a reminder to the rest of the countries in the world, that they need to keep paying tribute to Israel, or else Israel will send one of those 'missing nukes' down our chimney.

Bullfrog
12th June 2010, 09:43 AM
Just ran across this article, it ties into what I posted above. I have no doubt that nukes have been stolen, I just happen to think that it was Israel that stole them.

I also remember reading or hearing that we have the capability to track nukes from space and that if anyone was trying to smuggle one across the US/Mexico border it would be spotted. So, where do you hide a stolen nuclear bomb? You hide it by stacking it next to the ones built in Dimona.

Is Israel Planning Act of Desperation ? (http://www.salem-news.com/articles/june062010/israel-nukes-gd.php)

Whenever the gang that has seized power in Israel wants to move forward their agenda-their plan to use American lives to dominate not only the Middle East but Central Asia-they reach into their bag of tricks.

Sometimes it’s a simple story: “rockets from Gaza” or another phony Bin Laden audio tape. However, too often, as we have learned time and time again, something very bad happens at just the right time.

Some imaginary terrorist group with no planning ability, no logistics, and no influence or history of being able to move men or material shows up in New York, Detroit, London, Dubai, Madrid or Mumbai.

The signature is always the same: help through airports, high quality documents and timed perfectly to advance the Israeli agenda. This time, with two stolen nuclear weapons in play, bombs built by South Africa and Israel available for detonation in a shipping container at any American or European port, we wonder, “Would Israel really go this far?”

... more of the article, worth reading ...

Some time ago, Israel began preparing the US for a nuclear weapon to be detonated in a shipping container. Through Israeli assets in the US, starting with Senators Schumer, Waxman, Lieberman and McCain, to the mainstream media, to Chertoff, to the storytellers of Hollywood, the story has been planted in the minds of every American.

“America can’t protect her ports.”

“A ‘loose nuke’ can be used at any time.”

“Billions need to be spent on Israeli technology to protect America.”

“A weapon is ready to be unleashed at any time…”

The continual stories, the daily fabrications that Israeli security forces feed America’s intelligence network are never seen by most Americans. First, we are told Saddam has them. Then, Israel says Syria has them. Then, Israel tells us Syria sent them to Lebanon. Then, we are told they are in Iran. Then, we are told Hezbollah has them and is trying to smuggle them into Israel from Lebanon. Then, Israel tells us that they are on the Gaza Freedom Flotilla on a Turkish ship, loaded by “Islamic extremists.”

gunDriller
12th June 2010, 12:33 PM
Whenever the gang that has seized power in Israel wants to move forward their agenda-their plan to use American lives to dominate not only the Middle East but Central Asia-they reach into their bag of tricks.

certainly, Israel is sick enough to sacrifice a city full of Americans.

if they pursued this course of action, they would probably do what they did on 9-11, warn as many Israeli's as possible.

though they're obviously willing to sacrifice a few of the "chosen". as happened in Mumbai, when a Chabad Lubavitch rabbi and his wife were killed.

i think they would pick a city or region in a state with as few Jews as possible, probably a state that is Jew-aware, like Idaho, or a state that is outside the banking system, like North Dakota.

i doubt Israel would nuke San Francisco. the city is home to tens of thousands of wealthy Jews.

kregener
12th June 2010, 02:00 PM
I don't think they are worried about a nuke being smuggled into Israel at all. This article is just a reminder to the rest of the countries in the world, that they need to keep paying tribute to Israel, or else Israel will send one of those 'missing nukes' down our chimney.

This is my feeling as well. It worries me when Israel starts squawking about stolen nukes being covertly deployed.

That means one will go off in Ames, Iowa (or some other location FAR AWAY from DC) so that we will remain uber-aggressive on Israel's enemies.

gunDriller
13th June 2010, 12:40 PM
with these guys, you never know if they're pushing the alleged news story because they want people to be thinking about a huge act of war, or if there is actually "meat" to the story.

i don't know if this article in particular has that intent.

i do notice that many - maybe most or all - Americans have some form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from 9-11.

Like a Vietnam vet with PTSD that i know, who gets anxiety attacks when a neighbor's gardener runs their leafblower, just one little terror incident brings back a whole flood of 9-11 type emotions.

i think that is part of Israel's 9-11 plan, to continue using minor incidents (and, if necessary, a larger incident) to keep Americans on edge and acquiescing to the War on/of Terror and the Israeli / Jew takeover of the US government.

SHTF2010
13th June 2010, 03:02 PM
i would bet $100 that Israel knows exactly the location of every single British and American nuke

and if there are any missing, they may be in the hands of http://www.xshotpix.com/images/israel_flag_sm.jpg TERRORISTS :boom

gunDriller
13th June 2010, 03:48 PM
i would bet $100 that Israel knows exactly the location of every single British and American nuke

and if there are any missing, they may be in the hands of http://www.xshotpix.com/images/israel_flag_sm.jpg TERRORISTS :boom

yeah, they have enough spies at the Pentagon and related military facilities.

you can accomplish miracles of deviousness when you have no morals and convince your victims that they need to treat you morally.

JDRock
13th June 2010, 07:39 PM
great posts guys....sarge, GDriller and shtf!