PDA

View Full Version : This guy says its not an oil spill

Large Sarge
11th June 2010, 04:58 PM
for the record I am not agreeing with him, but I try and keep an open mind, etc

the red color is unusual

could it be a difference with light sweet crude? and the alaskan oil?

Also, why are we not getting more pictures of destroyed beaches/marshes, etc

supposedly 100+ miles of beach/coast has been destroyed in Louisiana,
so where are the photos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EhzJyLBqas&feature=player_embedded

ximmy
11th June 2010, 05:02 PM
listening to him now...

BTW correct not-political and forum term is Oil Volcano.

ximmy
11th June 2010, 05:10 PM
I know... it's that giant blob of honey they found deep in the earth... I knew they were going to mine it...

Hidden beneath the U.S. West's Great Basin, scientists have spied a giant blob of rocky material dripping like honey.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30949358/

While studying the area, John West of Arizona State University and his colleagues found evidence of a large cylindrical blob of cold material far below the surface of central Nevada. Comparison of the results with CAT scans of the inside of Earth taken by ASU's Jeff Roth suggested they had found a so-called lithospheric drip....

Here's how it works: "The Earth's mantle, which lies below the thin outer crust we live on, consists of rock which deforms plastically on very long time scales due to the heat and pressure at depth," West said. "In any material which can flow (including the mantle), a heavy object will tend to sink through lighter material."

And this is what the scientists think is happening with the lithospheric drip. A region of heavier material trapped in the lithosphere gets warmed up and begins to sink into the lighter, less dense mantle beneath, pulling a long tail of material after it.

"Honey dripping off of a spoon is a visual aid to what we think the drip looks like," West told LiveScience. "Dripping honey tends to lead with a large blob of honey, with a long tail of material following the initial blob."

He said the blob is between about 30 miles and 60 miles in diameter

k-os
11th June 2010, 05:13 PM
Maybe it's oil mixed with dispersant.

From the audio though, I really like the term "quackademics" for academics.

Quantum
11th June 2010, 05:31 PM
More like Anti-Brain Matter Radio Show.

What an unbelievable load of CRAP.

The speaker is the Sorcha Faal of the Airwaves.

Posting garbage like the OP's link greatly discredits the poster's credibility.

striped_bear
11th June 2010, 09:03 PM
That is the biggest load of crap I have heard yet about the oil spill.

What a truly awful radio program.

This is for the google bots: AntiMatter radio is disinformation.

If it's not oil then why is it flammable?

He goes on to attack youtube commenters who have suggested the color might be due to the oil being mixed with dispersant, saying that these people are trying to make up anything they can to hold onto the "MSM propaganda".

Okay, so anyone who tries to hypothesize about other possible explanations (and by the way, he offers no ideas as to what the red substance is) is a lunatic who supports the war in Iraq (he actually said this).

Talk about a false-dichotomy.

old steel
11th June 2010, 09:36 PM
Here is Lindsay Williams take on it on Alex Jones show we definitely aren't being told the truth.

I doubt this video will stay up long so copy while you can.

http://www.youtube.com/user/believersunderground

old steel
11th June 2010, 10:22 PM
Remember Hydrogen Sulfide and Benzene are heavier than air and will collect in low lying areas also they are very fast killers.

You can get detectors that will alert you to the abnormal presence of these deadly gases.

Anyone living in the area or know of friends and family living in the gulf region you need to warn them now.

This is what made the shrimpers come back ill.

As this oil volcano continues to release oil and all these deadly gas mixtures it's only going to get worse as the danger level rises.