PDA

View Full Version : Black is white, up is down - do not question us concerning that!

I am me, I am free
12th June 2010, 01:00 PM
The corporate state is large and in charge.

BP says one thing, on the ground it's the complete opposite -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZHnStD690U

I am me, I am free
12th June 2010, 01:01 PM
This is the wave of the future.

I am me, I am free
12th June 2010, 01:19 PM
Not only do they have private security out in good numbers, they have the Sheriff's office backing them up.

Go (Corporate) State!

Ponce
12th June 2010, 01:38 PM
They have more people in the cover up than in the cleaning.........

By the way........prison inmates would make a pretty good cleaning crew.

tekrunner
12th June 2010, 01:42 PM
Situations like that are exactly what the militia are for.

k-os
12th June 2010, 01:49 PM
That's crazy. So, who hired the private security? BP? The security guard on the left in the beginning looked like a Boy Scout to me. No offense to Boy Scouts.

iOWNme
12th June 2010, 05:07 PM
We are living in 1984.....

Bonus question: How many weak minded sheep were in this video?

wildcard
12th June 2010, 06:46 PM
I don't think it's as serious as they are hyping it up to be. I think they're just keeping people's minds off the great train robbery going on. Plus there are too many jews living in FL. You know what this is going to do to their property values?

They won't let people into certain areas, not on boats and no fly-overs..., what are they really up to.

General of Darkness
12th June 2010, 06:59 PM
That's crazy. So, who hired the private security? BP? The security guard on the left in the beginning looked like a Boy Scout to me. No offense to Boy Scouts.

+1, but I wanna know how this report can call himself a report without knowing his rights?

Ponce
12th June 2010, 09:27 PM
Remember folks that........

"They only tell us what they want us to know or what they cannot longer hide"... Ponce