PDA

View Full Version : 1970 silver art?

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 02:36 PM
Haven't seen art posting in a while, and noticed his account is marked a 'guest' when I looked at one of his posts.

He hasn't been banned, has he?

Quantum
12th June 2010, 02:38 PM
He became "offended" by the "racism" of Freedom of Expression and ran away.

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 02:43 PM
That's a big shame. Once again a small group of haters chase off a decent poster. I don't know why they don't just go over to stormfront. I'm sure you can shout nigger all you like over there and be applauded for it. If anyone has art's email address, please PM me.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 02:46 PM
Once again the ADL/SPLC tries to stifle free speech with labels. :oo-->

LuckyStrike
12th June 2010, 02:48 PM
That's a big shame. Once again a small group of haters chase off a decent poster.

I spoke with him on chat last sunday, he was indeed turned of by the "racism" of the boards. While I don't agree with him I certainly commend him for not making a big stink about it.

I come here mainly to chat with likeminded people and it is reassuring to know that there are other people out there that think like me. Josey didn't have that I guess, so the forum wasn't really a place of refuge for him.

He did express that he believes in free speech, and that he thought he had "thicker skin" but didn't. Not that I agree with him leaving, but I'm glad he just bowed out without trying to cause drama on the boards.

Book
12th June 2010, 02:53 PM
Haven't seen art posting in a while, and noticed his account is marked a 'guest' when I looked at one of his posts.

Nomen knew the answer before he asked his question and just had to set up his already-prepared ADL Rant:

That's a big shame. Once again a small group of haters chase off a decent poster. I don't know why they don't just go over to stormfront. I'm sure you can shout n-word all you like over there and be applauded for it. If anyone has art's email address, please PM me.

Nice try pal...Ha Ha.

:ROFL:

Ponce
12th June 2010, 02:57 PM
The only ones that talks that way are the Zionists because any other race would stand up and say something to you if you were to talk against them.......wanna try it with me?

Freaking F*CK*NG Zionists..... luni? I'll be keeping an eye on you.

JDRock
12th June 2010, 02:59 PM
He became "offended" by the "racism" of Freedom of Expression and ran away.

after he baited a bunch of posters.... :oo-->

Quantum
12th June 2010, 03:00 PM
That's a big shame. Once again a small group of haters chase off a decent poster. I don't know why they don't just go over to stormfront. I'm sure you can shout n-word all you like over there and be applauded for it. If anyone has art's email address, please PM me.

No one was shouting "the n-word." No one "chased him off." The "racism" wasn't directed against him. He has a thin skin, and couldn't simply IGNORE freedom of expression.

BTW, the term "hater" is NEWSPEAK for practitioner of freedom.

Nomen luni
Some of you guys are pathetic, paranoid children. I discount Nordic from that statement.

JDRock

Nomen knew the answer before he asked his question and just had to set up his already-prepared ADL Rant:

Nice try pal...Ha Ha.

100% true.

Book
12th June 2010, 03:04 PM
Freaking F*CK*NG Zionists..... luni? I'll be keeping an eye on you.

Look what he posted last week Ponce:

Only problem is you kill the host, then there's no more fun for you guys. So you find another forum to cram your 24/7 zio/jew babble down.

Rinse wash repeat. I give this place another 4 months tops.
I like it, Dave. I'm all for free speech, but it gets real tired when every second thread in General discussion is about the 'Joos'. Even unrelated threads are invaded with this drum banging. Can't we have a Zionism section where these posts can live without clogging general discussion?

:o

Ponce
12th June 2010, 03:06 PM
luni? the door is to your right and behind you, please don slam it to hard when walking out..........thank you........."God junior in training Ponce.....still making a mistake every 300 billion years"..........oh well.

And IS NOT ABOUT THE "JEEWS" but about the Zionists, there is a world of difference between those two.

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 03:07 PM
No one was shouting "the n-word." No one "chased him off." The "racism" wasn't directed against him. He has a thin skin, and couldn't simply IGNORE freedom of expression.

The racism wasn't directed against him, but there are racist elements on here, and they made him feel unwelcome. Hell, I would have felt unwelcome in his shoes.

Let me tell you something about the control of information on the internet. Any site, like this one, that promotes freedom of speech will be infiltrated. Not by someone like me, that occasionally calls people out for being out of order, but by a few self proclaimed 'lovers of freedom' (like you) who seek to radicalise the forum to the extent that it is not taken seriously. You wouldn't know what freedom of speech was if it bit you on the ass.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 03:09 PM
Some of you guys are pathetic, paranoid children. I discount Nordic from that statement.

And you are a fascist.

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 03:11 PM
...and once again a thread that had nothing to do with 'JOOS' has been infiltrated and turned into a thread about that very subject. All part of the game plan.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 03:11 PM

The racism wasn't directed against him, but there are racist elements on here, and they made him feel unwelcome. Hell, I would have felt unwelcome in his shoes.

Let me tell you something about the control of information on the internet. Any site, like this one, that promotes freedom of speech will be infiltrated. Not by someone like me, that occasionally calls people out for being out of order, but by a few self proclaimed 'lovers of freedom' (like you) who seek to radicalise the forum to the extent that it is not taken seriously. You wouldn't know what freedom of speech was if it bit you on the ass.

This is such a load of bullshit. Have we had some sudden influx of new members lately that I've missed? No? Then that means the original 500 that signed up the first few weeks were people that came from GIM1 and already know what's going on.

If you don't like it here then find some fluffy site where they don't talk about reality.

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 03:13 PM
I'm talking about reality. You can't, won't, or pretend not to understand it.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 03:15 PM
You mean the reality about the jews? Or the reality that whites can't promote their own race/culture? Or the reality that the ADL/SPLC tries to derail these websites where the truth gets out no matter how they try to clamp down on it?

*if you're not a shill then you're a moron. You could be getting paid to spout that idiotic nonsense.

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 03:18 PM
But the ADL/SPLC does successfully derail this website. This thread is a prime example. Which do you work for?

Ponce
12th June 2010, 03:19 PM
Mr Wildcard...........is ok for them to be here......but.......they only come for the OiVey OiVey, poor me, poor me, and not to defend themselves by saying where WE ARE WRONG AND THEY ARE RIGHT.

They can control the country but not this site because this is trully about the only place where we have free speech..........I welcome them with open arms to discuss the Zionist problems.

"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"... Ponce

Horn
12th June 2010, 03:19 PM
Go ahead and attack the races all you want, but don't be surprised if you're dubbed a Tool.

The real criminals couldn't give a lick about the races, so long as they get to call one chosen.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 03:21 PM
But the ADL/SPLC does successfully derail this website. This thread is a prime example. Which do you work for?

RACIST! SHUT YOUR MOUTH! CHILD! CONSPIRACY NUT!

Nope, not my thing.

*wait, I forgot the new buzzword favorite: HATER!

wildcard
12th June 2010, 03:22 PM
Go ahead and attack the races all you want, but don't be surprised if you're dubbed a Tool.

The real criminals couldn't give a lick about the races, so long as they get to call one chosen.

They obviously care about getting rid of the white race don't they.

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 03:24 PM
So, Wildcard, you call me out as ADL, but when I suggest you are one of the real derailers, I'm a conspiracy nut? That's quite a dual standard you have there.

Book
12th June 2010, 03:25 PM
But the ADL/SPLC does successfully derail this website. This thread is a prime example.

Exactly. YOU started this thread.

:oo-->

Horn
12th June 2010, 03:25 PM

They obviously care about getting rid of the white race don't they.

It's lonely at "the top".

wildcard
12th June 2010, 03:27 PM
So, Wildcard, you call me out as ADL, but when I suggest you are one of the real derailers, I'm a conspiracy nut? That's quite a dual standard you have there.

Re-read this carefully looney.

*I hope they're not paying this guy. They're not getting their money's worth.

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 03:27 PM
Asking where Art went is derailing the website?... and you say you advocate free speech, Book?

wildcard
12th June 2010, 03:30 PM
But the ADL/SPLC does successfully derail this website. This thread is a prime example.

Exactly. YOU started this thread.

Haha, burn.

Yeah, asking a question you already know the answer to in public, in a dramatic fashion. You could have pm'ed a mod or just looked around for his last post.

Horn
12th June 2010, 03:32 PM
I like it, Dave. I'm all for free speech, but it gets real tired when every second thread in General discussion is about the 'Joos'. Even unrelated threads are invaded with this drum banging. Can't we have a Zionism section where these posts can live without clogging general discussion?

On the whole this statement from Nomen is just as racist as anything I've seen here.

You should know better than to come into a viper den Nomen luni, and ask for the food to be moved to a different location.

Book
12th June 2010, 03:34 PM
Asking where Art went is derailing the website?... and you say you advocate free speech, Book?

Yeah...you are all innocent and dumbfounded while you "just happen to notice" your bestest buddy Art missing and so you dedicate this entire THREAD to searching for your missing bestest buddy Art and ...blah...blah...blah...YOU HATERS...YOU RACISTS...blah...blah blah...

Then you ask if anybody has your bestest buddy Art's email address. Him being so close and important that you posted this thread...lol.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 03:35 PM

On the whole this statement from Nomen is just as racist as anything I've seen here.

You should know better than to come into a viper den Nomen luni, and ask for the food to be moved to a different location.

Yeah, because you sure as hell don't have any evidence that what is said isn't so. Better to thrash about like a 2 year old and whine. Scream racist! And otherwise try to stifle the truth from coming out.

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 03:41 PM
What truth is that?

RatHoler
12th June 2010, 03:46 PM
Hey guys the case is closed. I liked Artie as much as anyone, but he decided to move on. I wish him the best. End of story.

Save the flaming for another thread.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 03:47 PM
What truth is that?

That you have no argument except for screaming RAYCIS?

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 03:50 PM
I'm trying to stifle you from saying that... by asking you what the truth was? Your logic is twisted... and just cos you say it's true doesn't make it so.. well in your world maybe.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 03:52 PM
So you don't think the jews control our government?

wildcard
12th June 2010, 03:56 PM
You don't think blacks are generally less intelligent than whites? You don't think blacks commit a lot more crime than whites, percentage-wise?

You don't think illegal immigrants flooding into America are creating problems for us?

wildcard
12th June 2010, 03:58 PM
You don't think whites have the right to promote their own race and culture like every other race? You think an NAAWP is wrong?

wildcard
12th June 2010, 03:58 PM
Do you think not offending people is more important than freedom of speech?

wildcard
12th June 2010, 03:59 PM
Do you believe in rewarding ability over need?

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 03:59 PM
I think there's a much bigger picture here than the Jews. Undoubtedly many jews are part of this control web, but it is global, and involves all races. I think Jews have been placed in prominent places so that the finger of blame will be eventually pointed at Jewish people in general. The individuals in the highest positions of power are undoubtedly pulling the strings from the shadows.

SHTF2010
12th June 2010, 04:01 PM
one thing i noticed from GIM1 and seems to be continuing here

is that, for the most part, us anti-semites use the word " Jews "

while OTHERS keep posting the word " JOOS "

KEEPING ANTI-SEMITISM IN THE PUBLICS MIND

24/7

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/tikun_olam/wp-content/uploads/foxman.jpg

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 04:01 PM
Okay... I can see I wasted my time answering one of your questions when in fact you are just out to spam the thread.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 04:02 PM
Ohhhh right. This mysterious group behind the jews. Any ideas on who that might be? The ones that are putting them into influential positions in judicial/government/education/media/etc., etc., ad infinitum?

*almost forgot finance! Don't want to leave the banksters out!

wildcard
12th June 2010, 04:04 PM
Okay... I can see I wasted my time answering one of your questions when in fact you are just out to spam the thread.

Yeah, because you have no argument. Keep on pedaling.

*I refer you to my sig line.

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 04:10 PM
You equate posting 4 or 5 one-line posts for every post I make as winning an argument? I guess that's why you have so many posts... and as to what your 'argument' is, I have no clue.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 04:15 PM
You need to study more before you insult others then. Your buddy left because he couldn't handle the TRUTH.

Why don't you delete your account and then come back in a week? It's the going rage these days.

*and I have a lot of posts so sue me. I like it here just fine. :-*

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 04:20 PM
You need to study more before you insult others then.Did I hurt someone's flufy wuffy feelings?

LuckyStrike
12th June 2010, 04:26 PM
Did I hurt someone's flufy wuffy feelings?

I'm assuming you do, isn't that the purpose of this thread?

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 04:30 PM
The purpose of this thread was...

...nothing more, nothing less.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 04:32 PM
Haha, you have a reading comprehension problem don't you?

Nomen luni
12th June 2010, 04:37 PM
I comprehend just fine.

Horn
12th June 2010, 04:39 PM
one thing i noticed from GIM1 and seems to be continuing here

is that, for the most part, us anti-semites use the word " Jews "

while OTHERS keep posting the word " JOOS "

KEEPING ANTI-SEMITISM IN THE PUBLICS MIND

24/7

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/tikun_olam/wp-content/uploads/foxman.jpg

As I've said before, it's only in these threads where it is directly confronted that there are gross transgressions, lately.

There was an earlier time when the forum started that some were "testing" the boundaries.

I think some have come out since then, and even admitted themselves as testing them, though from time to time in these types of threads the worst comes out.

I really don't see a problem elsewhere on the forum, though things may have PM'd that we are unaware of.

This could be what happened to our negro friends, and others?

Large Sarge
12th June 2010, 04:46 PM

post number three

looks like here is where this thread goes from

"anyone seen my old buddy"?

to

"the usual stormfronters here ran off so and so"

Sometimes threads are hijacked, and sometimes it ends up being hijacked about jews, but this thread was hijacked by its own author

so no hijacking has occurred at all

RatHoler
12th June 2010, 04:49 PM

post number three

to

Sometimes threads are hijacked, and sometimes it ends up being hijacked about jews, but this thread was hijacked by its own author

Controlled demolition, eh? ;)

Saw it coming from the beginning.

Dave Thomas
12th June 2010, 04:49 PM
LOL Another quality post on Golden Agorra ][.

Keep up the great work everybody!

wildcard
12th June 2010, 04:59 PM
Nyuk, nyuk, another high quality post DT! :oo-->

Large Sarge
12th June 2010, 05:05 PM

look some folks are here to learn, and others are not.

nomen luni refers to this shadowy group above the zionist jews, Alex jones might call them "the globalists"

but no one can ever point them out, give an address, etc

pretty hard to stop the crimes, if you cannot identify the criminals, eh?

below is one of the best examples I know of

compare the thread below

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/12/01/israel-did-911-all-the-proof-in-the-world/

with any of the numerous alex jones films/videos on 9/11

"the globalists are coming to get you"

TPTB
12th June 2010, 05:24 PM

look some folks are here to learn, and others are not.

nomen luni refers to this shadowy group above the zionist jews, Alex jones might call them "the globalists"

but no one can ever point them out, give an address, etc

pretty hard to stop the crimes, if you cannot identify the criminals, eh?

below is one of the best examples I know of

compare the thread below

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/12/01/israel-did-911-all-the-proof-in-the-world/

with any of the numerous alex jones films/videos on 9/11

"the globalists are coming to get you"

Sure, but on the other hand , it's way too stupid easy to finger the criminals when the criminals you finger are an entire people.

Horn
12th June 2010, 05:30 PM
Like the information will be readily available over the internet, or in the real world...

I think you'd have better luck finding the recipe to 'yellow cake".

I have to go again with HT on this one, "they' will see the mice coming from miles away and have traps set the entire length.

The best we can hope is that they're starved out.

Ponce
12th June 2010, 05:44 PM
YOU BUNCH OF MORONS............you keep on saying "Jews" and by saying that you are traying to push a car uphill all by yourselves.........WAKE UP.

If you were to say "ZIONIST" instead of Jew then there is nothing that they could fight you with......in other words, you are giving the stick to use on you.

Learn to say ZIONIST, ZIONIST, ZIONIST, for that's what they are and not Jews.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 05:51 PM
It is the jews. They have spread to every country on earth. They are either carrying out the evil or they are overlooking it and apologizing for it.

Ponce
12th June 2010, 05:54 PM
OH well, I give up................

wildcard
12th June 2010, 05:58 PM
Ponce, if there were Cubans in every country of the world wrecking nations I would blame them. I don't know how many Cuban TV stations there are, or movie studios, or Supreme Court Justices, etc.

k-os
12th June 2010, 06:02 PM
If anyone wants me to believe that a group of people are controlling everything, and I never knew about this group before . . . then they should reasonably expect me to believe that there is a group above that group which we all still don't know about.

(For now, I am betting on lizard people for the end game, but it could be aliens or mole people, although an oily blob seems possible.)

I actually do come here to learn, and I am learning at my own pace. I even willingly go into threads that have Jew bashing in the title. Sometimes I learn something if it doesn't degrade into . . . this dialog:

First dude: you're ADL
Second dude: you are a hater
First dude: you must be a Jew
Second dude: you are a baby
First dude: you are trying to censor me!
Second dude: you are a Jew

. . . repeat, repeat gets really old, really fast. Can we all agree on that? I did not learn anything valuable about Jews/Zionism in this thread.

The fervor with which many of you express your opinions on Jews/Zionists is equal to a religion itself. For this reason alone, I think a sub forum would be a good idea. I am not campaigning for it, I just think it's a good idea. Those of you who are not religious want the religion chatter contained in the religion forum for a reason. That same reason holds true for people who are not yet able (or never will be able) to buy into the Jews/Zionism stuff.

Please don't call me a ADL or a Jew/Zionist, I am already sad because it's 9pm on a Saturday night and I am writing on an internet forum. :boohoo

wildcard
12th June 2010, 06:09 PM
I had you pegged as CIA.

k-os
12th June 2010, 06:13 PM
I had you pegged as CIA.

I am guessing it's bad that I would be flattered by that, but I am.

Book
12th June 2010, 06:15 PM

post number three

to

This is why for years I remain Large Sarge's biggest fan. He nailed it.

http://www.ncturnal.com/smiles/bowdown-big.gif

Horn
12th June 2010, 06:18 PM
It is the jews. They have spread to every country on earth. They are either carrying out the evil or they are overlooking it and apologizing for it.

Thanks for the mention veni, but please don't think you know me from something I've said here or on GIM.

I don't hate any particular race of people. I would rather not live around blacks in general. I'd rather not have my country turned into Mexico. I like white culture and I would not see it removed by jew trickery and deception. Social engineering through movies, books, music and liberal state education have dumbed down whites to the point of annihilation.

That doesn't mean I want to kill anyone that doesn't look like me or believe what I believe. I am radical because I think a sharp slap in the face is what it takes to wake up some folks. Brown people are racially aware and most of them hate whitey and would gladly see us gone. Dumb-ass whitey should realize this.

I am also not against immigration, but at a reasonable rate that can be assimilated into OUR culture instead of taking it over.

*and the argument I've had several times about everyone just joining together to fight the zionists..., I don't have faith that we're going to evolve fast enough to get to that point. I think we'll do what we've done the past 3000 years. I'm just supporting my own team.

Well, which is it wildcard? Or is it whatever suits your immediate cause?

Are you all black cards today, and red tomorrow?

Book
12th June 2010, 06:21 PM
I am already sad because it's 9pm on a Saturday night and I am writing on an internet forum. :boohoo

We need a new separate K-OS section where you can continue posting all about yourself instead of us having to read about it in all the threads at GSUS.

:)

wildcard
12th June 2010, 06:24 PM

Thanks for the mention veni, but please don't think you know me from something I've said here or on GIM.

I don't hate any particular race of people. I would rather not live around blacks in general. I'd rather not have my country turned into Mexico. I like white culture and I would not see it removed by jew trickery and deception. Social engineering through movies, books, music and liberal state education have dumbed down whites to the point of annihilation.

That doesn't mean I want to kill anyone that doesn't look like me or believe what I believe. I am radical because I think a sharp slap in the face is what it takes to wake up some folks. Brown people are racially aware and most of them hate whitey and would gladly see us gone. Dumb-ass whitey should realize this.

I am also not against immigration, but at a reasonable rate that can be assimilated into OUR culture instead of taking it over.

*and the argument I've had several times about everyone just joining together to fight the zionists..., I don't have faith that we're going to evolve fast enough to get to that point. I think we'll do what we've done the past 3000 years. I'm just supporting my own team.

Well, which is it wildcard? Or is it whatever suits your immediate cause?

Are you all black cards today, and red tomorrow?

I wasn't the one arguing for everyone joining together to fight the zios Rusty. That's not going to happen. I imagine first there will be a civil war based mostly on skin color and religion. After that if anyone still remembers the jews then maybe some of them will be punished, but I'm not optimistic.

Book
12th June 2010, 06:28 PM

Glad you are here Dave. I need your help joining these (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=jewish%20forums&gbv=2&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw) forums. They call me "goyim" and won't let me join.

http://canuckjihad.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/crybaby.png?w=300&h=425

Horn
12th June 2010, 06:31 PM
:-*

wildcard
12th June 2010, 06:32 PM
And I figure you're a mason Rusty. That's why you were so buddy buddy with Skyvike. If you're talking about that image in my avatar, I think the masons are infiltrated to the core by the jews. I think they have been the fifth column inside the usa assisting the hook nosed shysters into power.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 06:34 PM
:-*

I really love that karma system. In the beginning I thought it was pretty silly, but now I see how the hippies can't stand to have negative karma.

I'm proud of having negative karma. Keep racking it up! Hate! Hate! Hate! See you in the streets.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 06:37 PM
I'm pretty sure 1970 Silver Art would approve of this thread. Hell, if he were still here I'd even smite him. We should invoke his name every time we talk about any race other than whites. We'll turn him into the hitler parody of GSUS.

LuckyStrike
12th June 2010, 06:39 PM
YOU BUNCH OF MORONS............you keep on saying "Jews" and by saying that you are traying to push a car uphill all by yourselves.........WAKE UP.

If you were to say "ZIONIST" instead of Jew then there is nothing that they could fight you with......in other words, you are giving the stick to use on you.

The reason I say jew is because regardless of whether they are zionist or not ALL of them put there fellow jews above everything else and will do anything it takes to further jewry. They will take both sides of any issue, they control the opposition.

Most of their intense racial awareness doesn't bother me in principal, but it is insanely huge double standard that occurs.

The bottom line, it is far easier to destroy than create. History backs me up on this, the White Anglo Saxon, Celtic, and Caucasian peoples of the world have created nearly everything the world takes for granted today. The chasm that exists between our achievements and the rest of the world are indescribable. Every empire we build for the betterment of society and our people, is infiltrated by the parasitic international jew. This has gone on throughout history as is their nature, if you open your eyes and observe reality you will see today that America, once the greatest nation mankind had ever seen is now in the throes of a painful death.

The details of what happened deserve a book, not just a post, but it is no coincidence that today when even laypeople notice how we are kikestan's lapdog. Their prime minister brags about the fact that they "control America". We have record number of jews heading to Congress, in the presidents cabinet and every level of government.

How did this happen? Money, the jews don't just control it, they have a monopoly on creating it. With a literally unlimited supply of money they wield an unbelievable amount of influence on every facet of society. By luring weak men in power with the irresistible urge for more power, by printing money they can fund their pet projects and since they won't have to openly raise taxes they literally insure their continued election. If they just play ball with the jew, they live like a king and don't have to live under the police,nanny state they have created.

So this is why I talk about the jew, because they are destroyers, and now it is mine the nation that they are ravaging. The nation that so many of OUR forefathers fought and died for, and some of us now are to concerned about "offending" someone to even talk about it openly.

Dave Thomas
12th June 2010, 06:40 PM
Anytime I see someone post something condemning the lethargic nature of posters, and clamoring the need for action, it's usually Wildcard.

I'd bet if you traced his IP it would probably end up in Herndon, or Quantico VA. LOL.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 06:42 PM
You'd be wrong, as usual. I could never understand how a coward thinks, so I don't expect them to understand how I think.

*let's just keep on sitting around on the net bitching. That'll solve things.

k-os
12th June 2010, 06:43 PM
I am already sad because it's 9pm on a Saturday night and I am writing on an internet forum.

We need a new separate K-OS section where you can continue posting all about yourself instead of us having to read about it in all the threads at GSUS.

You are trying to censor me! Blabbity blah blah, you know the rest. ::)

LuckyStrike
12th June 2010, 06:45 PM
I make a motion to lock this thread, clearly OP's intentions were to stir up drama which isn't productive in the least.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 06:47 PM
It won't stop. MAGNES already warned of the 100s of skyvike drama queen posters.

Book
12th June 2010, 06:47 PM

Tell us more about Cuba (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cuba) buddy.

Horn
12th June 2010, 06:49 PM
And I figure you're a mason Rusty. That's why you were so buddy buddy with Skyvike. If you're talking about that image in my avatar, I think the masons are infiltrated to the core by the jews. I think they have been the fifth column inside the usa assisting the hook nosed shysters into power.

Cut it with that crap, you know that's the reason I left the place.

You know I love you Patrucio, and as far as the rest of your post I can't argue with it.

But you can't bet if such an alliance exists there will be an overseerer either assign, or by proxy to iron out the details & slice up the take.

Typically this would be the party that holds the dice, and yes why the hell not, go ahead and get at cutting the meatshields down.

The best sword used here is to expose their actions while remaining emotionally marginalized to the effects.

Book
12th June 2010, 06:53 PM
I think a sub forum would be a good idea. I am not campaigning for it, I just think it's a good idea. Those of you who are not religious want the religion chatter contained in the religion forum for a reason. That same reason holds true for people who are not yet able (or never will be able) to buy into the Jews/Zionism stuff.

We need a K-OS sub-section for all her posts about her personal life so our Hate and Racist threads remain on topic. Where she can post all those photos of herself.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 06:53 PM
I think you're in the wrong play Shylock.

Mouse
12th June 2010, 06:56 PM
I don't understand why you people are so easily sucked into an obvious baited vortex. From post one. It's silly, just ignore.

k-os
12th June 2010, 06:56 PM
We need a K-OS section for all her posts about her personal life so our Hate and Racist threads remain on topic. Where she can post all those photos of herself.

Nice. Good night.

Horn
12th June 2010, 07:02 PM
We need a K-OS section for all her posts about her personal life so our Hate and Racist threads remain on topic. Where she can post all those photos of herself.

Nice. Good night.

I hope you will sincerely apologize there, Book.

This is a perfect example of the attitude the pervades and undermines the forum.

It's more than the jews could ever have hoped to achieve.

RatHoler
12th June 2010, 07:06 PM

Nice. Good night.

This is a perfect example of the attitude the pervades and undermines the forum.

Well said Horn.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 07:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlpmRMximW4

Book
12th June 2010, 07:11 PM
I actually do come here to learn, and I am learning at my own pace. I even willingly go into threads that have Jew bashing in the title. Sometimes I learn something if it doesn't degrade into . . . this dialog:

. . . repeat, repeat gets really old, really fast. Can we all agree on that? I did not learn anything valuable about Jews/Zionism in this thread.

The fervor with which many of you express your opinions on Jews/Zionists is equal to a religion itself. For this reason alone, I think a sub forum would be a good idea. I am not campaigning for it, I just think it's a good idea. Those of you who are not religious want the religion chatter contained in the religion forum for a reason. That same reason holds true for people who are not yet able (or never will be able) to buy into the Jews/Zionism stuff.

Yeah...quarantine whatever k-os doesn't like to read into a containment section but suggesting that k-os have her own sub-forum requires an apology according to Horn.

|--0--|

Dave Thomas
12th June 2010, 07:12 PM
Do you guys really think 10s or hundreds of people take orders from Skyvike? Really?

Book
12th June 2010, 07:18 PM
Why is the truth so incendiary? The Jews are running the show - from polluting our culture to destroying our freedom to killing our kids in proxy wars to distorting racism to legislating away our freedoms. GSUS is one of the few places that allows people to confront this TRUTH out in the open to digest and learn about its metastasized influence. Either you open your eyes and profit from this knowledge or you don't. It's not a one-trick pony, it's the world we live in. People here are intelligent - that's the value of the forum. Silver Art Bar drama threads are a fascinating example of censorship disguised as fatigue from antisemitism.

I totally agree but k-os now wants all this quarantined into some containment sub-section.

Quantum
12th June 2010, 07:19 PM
The racism wasn't directed against him, but there are racist elements on here, and they made him feel unwelcome.

Has he left the United States yet? After all, there are "racist elements" here.

a few self proclaimed 'lovers of freedom' (like you) who seek to radicalise the forum to the extent that it is not taken seriously.

I seek nothing but the TRUTH. YOU, however, seek to render neutral online freedom of expression by suppressing the facts about "certain issues." You want GSUS to be like "The Tree of Liberty," where "offensive" topics such as Satanic Israel's attack on USS Liberty are not permitted.

Just who do you want GSUS to be "taken seriously" by? The US Government? The ADL? The Jewsmedia? All three issue their own "truth" which they insist we all must swallow with a smile.

You wouldn't know what freedom of speech was if it bit you on the ass.

GFY buddy.

You don't know me, nor do you know my past life experiences regarding tyranny.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 07:19 PM
Do you guys really think 10s or hundreds of people take orders from Skyvike? Really?

I think there are people out there that would do everything they could to disrupt this forum. I think masons stick together. I think one or two people with multiple sock puppet accounts could keep peppering this forum with these "you guys suck and I'm leaving" type threads to try and influence others.

Book
12th June 2010, 07:20 PM

Glad you are here Dave. I need your help joining these (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=jewish%20forums&gbv=2&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw) forums. They call me "goyim" and won't let me join.

http://canuckjihad.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/crybaby.png?w=300&h=425

Horn
12th June 2010, 07:20 PM

Yeah...quarantine whatever k-os doesn't like to read into a containment section but suggesting that k-os have her own sub-forum requires an apology according to Horn.

|--0--|

Well than come out & tell her that, don't use your typical slant attacks that you hope she'll receive well.

Your like the master of wizardry there, and quite frankly it gets very tiresome. That post she laid down could have been a personal break thru for her, how do you know?

This is the problem everyone has here.

None of us has any idea at what level of understanding others are at, I mean yes k-os was around recently, but not for that long, same with artbar, and many others. We all know the negative effects of assuming.

Quantum
12th June 2010, 07:21 PM
I'm talking about reality.

The "reality" of the Talmudvision.

That's what you mean by GSUS being "taken seriously." This site has ideas and opinions that are never seen on the Talmudvision, so it can't be "serious" to the masses of morons who derive their "thoughts" from the Jewsmedia.

Dave Thomas
12th June 2010, 07:22 PM
So people who don't agree with 100% Jew controlled world are disruptors and masons on this forum. OK, I get it now.

Book I can't help you join, since I don't belong to the forum, and I'm not a Jew.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 07:24 PM
So people who don't agree with 100% Jew controlled world are disruptors and masons on this forum. OK, I get it now.

Book I can't help you join, since I don't belong to the forum, and I'm not a Jew.

So you would sanitize the board DT? You support freedom of speech or you support political correctness?

Do the dramatic threads add something of value to the board?

Quantum
12th June 2010, 07:26 PM
I think Jews have been placed in prominent places

There's that idiotic meme again: "the Jewish scapegoat." This is a variant.

The Satanic Jews placed themselves right where they are. They started modern banking. They purchased the media. They purchased the US Government. No one "put them there." The "insiders" and "Illuminati" bullshit is used for one purpose, and one purpose alone: to divert attention away from the Devil's officer corps, the Jews.

Bigjon
12th June 2010, 07:26 PM

Show us your evidence, we're not bigots.

Book
12th June 2010, 07:27 PM

I thought you actually cared about helping people who are victims of forum racism (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=jewish%20forums&gbv=2&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw) but you won't help me join those forums?

You don't really care about forum hate and racism against us goyim Dave?

Book
12th June 2010, 07:28 PM
Your like the master of wizardry there, and quite frankly it gets very tiresome.

I don't like your posts either Horn. Never did.

Spectrism
12th June 2010, 07:31 PM
I have not been interested in seeing people banned but Book is starting to make me rethink that.

I thought Silver Art was one of us and we have someone here who does not sound like one of us who drove him off. Hmmmm... sumthin wrong there.

If we tolerate low class loud mouths, most of the rest of us will move on.

Quantum
12th June 2010, 07:33 PM
I have not been interested in seeing people banned but Book is starting to make me rethink that.

Please present your evidence that Book is deserving of banning.

Please exclude any "thought crime" accusations.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 07:35 PM

Book is one of the best posters on this site.

Book
12th June 2010, 07:36 PM
I thought Silver Art was one of us and we have someone here who does not sound like one of us who drove him off. Hmmmm... sumthin wrong there.

If we tolerate low class loud mouths, most of the rest of us will move on.

I think there will be a time very soon when the moderators and posters of GIM2 will tire of each other. The moderators are not tolerant of anything that does not match their ideas exactly. I see they are starting to ban and close threads. The posters will dwindle there.

If I were running it, I would let the people vent and get over their grievances. What is happening now is that they are playing the role of parent to the "children"... and no adult will play into that unless they are boot-lickers. I saw a post there that hit the nail on the head.

Dave Thomas
12th June 2010, 07:39 PM
So how long before you guys drive everyone off and start registering on GIM2? You know it's coming. Because you won't be happy discussing Jews amongst yourselves. I mean it has happened before. Agorra in it's dying days was like a small town South Dakotan bingo game in February.

You all claim to want free speech. But when you have absolute free speech, and no one else wants to listen, you get bored. Then pound "the" agenda down the throats of people who don't really care. It's gonna happen, so how many of you already have sleeper accounts on GIM2?

I'm not trying to silence you, since I can't. And I'm not asking you to listen to what I'm saying, because you won't.

Remember, I'm the part of the whole reason your here. Because if you we're all preaching to the choir you'd get bored. You actually need dissenting views. But you get pissed whenever they crop up. Talk about some sort of weird co-dependent complex.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 07:39 PM

Nice. Good night.

I think Book has a very effective teaching method. I think your worthless posts in every thread undermine the forum. Post some music videos!

LuckyStrike
12th June 2010, 07:41 PM
I'm not trying to silence you, since I can't.

So that means you would if you could.

Meaning the only thing holding you back is the knowledge that it is an impossible task.

Nice. ::)

wildcard
12th June 2010, 07:42 PM
So how long before you guys drive everyone off and start registering on GIM2? You know it's coming. Because you won't be happy discussing Jews amongst yourselves. I mean it has happened before. Agorra in it's dying days was like a small town South Dakotan bingo game in February.

You all claim to want free speech. But when you have absolute free speech, and no one else wants to listen, you get bored. Then pound agenda down the throats of people who don't really care. It's gonna happen, so how many of you already have sleeper accounts on GIM2?

I'm not trying to silence you, since I can't. And I'm not asking you to listen to what I'm saying, because you won't.

Remember, I'm the part of the whole reason your here. Because if you we're all preaching to the choir you'd get bored. You actually need dissenting views. But you get pissed whenever they crop up. Talk about some sort of weird co-dependent complex.

How long before sensitive hippies stop clicking on jew threads? How long will they keep reading posts by people they know will say things that offend them?

The OP had one goal in mind. He was outed. We've seen several others that never add anything to any discussion jump in and say "yay! censorship!"

Dave Thomas
12th June 2010, 07:44 PM
People click on threads that say, "Where did so-and-so go".

Then it turns into another Jew fest. Right.

Dave Thomas
12th June 2010, 07:49 PM
I'm not trying to silence you, since I can't.

So that means you would if you could.

Meaning the only thing holding you back is the knowledge that it is an impossible task.

Nice. ::)

Complete bullshit, you assume I have some sort of power over your thoughts. You assume I have some sort of un-attainable knowledge that can silence you. You can't prove that in both instances.

If you give some anonymous poster on the internet that much power, I really can't help you.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 07:51 PM
People click on threads that say, "Where did so-and-so go".

Then it turns into another Jew fest. Right.

I belive the OP started slinging the "hater" and raycis labels around before any jewry was mentioned.

Dave Thomas
12th June 2010, 07:51 PM
Yet somehow Jewry reared it's ugly head again, it always does.

wildcard
12th June 2010, 07:54 PM
If you don't know by now that they use that sort of tactic to shut down discussions then I can't help you.

*If you re-read the first two posts, I thought he was answered clearly and politely. He then launched into his tirade.

**who has that list of shill tactics to prevent discussion?

Horn

Nice. Good night.

I think Book has a very effective teaching method. I think your worthless posts in every thread undermine the forum. Post some music videos!

Your quickly losing the last bit of respect I harbor for you, keep it up Schlomi.

Book
So how long before you guys drive everyone off and start registering on GIM2?

Help me register at these forums (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gbv=2&q=jewish%20forums&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw) Dave. You want us goyim to feel welcome in forums...right?

Quantum
12th June 2010, 07:56 PM
Yet somehow Jewry reared it's ugly head again, it always does.

The OP was the first to inject the meme "haters" and "Stormfront" into this thread.

Book
12th June 2010, 07:57 PM
The OP had one goal in mind. He was outed.

Exactly.

:D

wildcard
12th June 2010, 07:57 PM

Nice. Good night.

Your quickly losing the last bit of respect I harbor for you, keep it up Schlomi.

I'll do my best Rusty.

Bigjon
12th June 2010, 07:58 PM

You all claim to want free speech. But when you have absolute free speech, and no one else wants to listen, you get bored. Then pound "the" agenda down the throats of people who don't really care. It's gonna happen, so how many of you already have sleeper accounts on GIM2?

evidence, please, I'm listening.

Dave Thomas
12th June 2010, 08:03 PM
Is Agorra still up and running? If I remember correctly you could post anything you wanted. Oh wait, it's dead now.

Gaillo
12th June 2010, 08:03 PM
I just finished wading through this thread, and my first response was: WTF???

The departure of 1970 Silver Art has already been covered in other threads, it appears that the only reason for this thread to be started in the first place was to STIR THE BREW and get some people to hatin' and mud slinging. Shame on the OP for the feeble attempt!

I'm locking this biatch... it's either that, or do some bans for personal attacks - and I'm too tired after a week of work-related hell for that this evening! >:(