PDA

View Full Version : (UN) Gun ban being crafted in secrecy

I am me, I am free
13th June 2010, 11:34 AM
At the Rockefeller establishment where there are no elected representatives, just Rockefeller errand boy Mo Strong running the place and political appointees from the countries of the world.

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/77/606/Gun_Ban_Being_Crafted_in_Secrecy.html

Ponce
13th June 2010, 11:45 AM
From the article.....Prohibits firearm and ammunition manufacturers from selling to the public.
- Prohibits any transfer of firearm ownership.
- Requires US citizens to deliver any firearm they own to the local government collection and destruction center or face imprisonment.
=================================================

Like I posted a couple of minutes ago "Gun stores will be closing down".

And.....they will destroy "unauthorised" firearms, well, if they are unauthorised how are they going to find them? mostly the legal weapons will be confiscated and destroyed.

Quantum
13th June 2010, 11:55 AM
I'm not a member of the "United Nations."

Plastic
13th June 2010, 12:21 PM
If that is the case then a form of exchange program will be instituted by the people. Go ahead and take those trackable firearms, untrackable and far more dangerous weapons will be gathered from the UN troops and police who will mysteriously vanish from time to time while out enforcing this travesty .

Not advocating it openly mind you as I don't want my front door kicked in today.................. Just saying that is what will happen should they pull their plan off.

Besides, weapons will still be available via the black market. Always have been, and always will be.

I am me, I am free
13th June 2010, 12:27 PM
They may not need to use force to get compliance, they're using the (fake) money weapon to great effect currently. Think 'groceries for guns' (which was done here locally recently, it was such a huge success they ran out of grocery vouchers long before they ran out of guns to buy).

Plastic
13th June 2010, 12:30 PM
They may not need to use force to get compliance, they're using the (fake) money weapon to great effect currently. Think 'groceries for guns' (which was done here locally recently, it was such a huge success they ran out of grocery vouchers long before they ran out of guns to buy).

I thought they received mostly broken garbage from that deal, I could be mistaken of course.

Ponce
13th June 2010, 01:10 PM
To those who didn't read this the first time around.....I say again........when ever you buy a new firearm or a new box of ammo DON'T PUT IT WITH THE "OLD" FIREARMS OR AMMO, why?.....simple....they "could" have a micro chip that would be easily traceable or maybe even a micro GPS transmitter that could guide TPTB to your stash or your hide away.

If I were to have any kind of firearm (which I don't) I would keep them out of my property from where I could get them when the right time was here.

Twisted Titan
13th June 2010, 01:37 PM
If that is the case then a form of exchange program will be instituted by the people. Go ahead and take those trackable firearms, untrackable and far more dangerous weapons will be gathered from the UN troops and police who will mysteriously vanish from time to time while out enforcing this travesty .

Not advocating it openly mind you as I don't want my front door kicked in today.................. Just saying that is what will happen should they pull their plan off.

Besides, weapons will still be available via the black market. Always have been, and always will be.

Heimdhal
13th June 2010, 03:59 PM
To those who didn't read this the first time around.....I say again........when ever you buy a new firearm or a new box of ammo DON'T PUT IT WITH THE "OLD" FIREARMS OR AMMO, why?.....simple....they "could" have a micro chip that would be easily traceable or maybe even a micro GPS transmitter that could guide TPTB to your stash or your hide away.

If I were to have any kind of firearm (which I don't) I would keep them out of my property from where I could get them when the right time was here.

... :comp

Book
13th June 2010, 04:10 PM
To those who didn't read this the first time around.....I say again.......

http://www.cpva-surrey.com/UN_helmet-small.jpg

Take your nap Ponce. Nothing to worry about...lol.

:ROFL:

Ponce
13th June 2010, 04:19 PM
Well amigos.....this is a "trick" being use by the Americanos in Iraq and Afgha... to me that's only the testing grounds for what is to come..........it could be in your shoes, hat, belt, glasses, car, toys and whatever.......learn to think as they do, remember that TPTB are AT LEAST ten years ahead of the civilian population with their dirty tricks........buyer bewared.

Ponce
13th June 2010, 06:15 PM
2232? I am looking more for the mercs rather than the blue helmet......specially for one wearing some kind of star of David.

iOWNme
16th June 2010, 05:48 AM
Its no secret!

http://gold-silver.us/forum/firearms/gun-ban-treaty-coming-soon/msg62739/#msg62739

The UN treaty from 1945 has it laid out plain as day. JFK sealed it in 1961 with this:

http://www.libertygunrights.com/PublicLaw87-297Pg1.gif

wallew
28th June 2010, 12:41 PM
I have been posting this since 2007. BHO's ONLY SENATE BILL HE 'SPONSORED' was Senate Bill 2433. Joe Biden was the FIRST CO-SPONSOR. Just a co-inky-dinky wouldn't you say?

===========================

The United States Senate Bill 2433 is what could amount to an $845 BILLION United Nations style global tax on American citizens?

It's called the Global Poverty Act (SB 2433), and it is being sponsored by none other than Senator Barack Obama.

According to some conservative sources, this disastrous legislation could eventually force U.S. taxpayers to fork over as much as 0.7 percent of the nation's Gross Domestic Product -- or $845,000,000,000.00 -- on welfare to third-world countries.

The Global Poverty Act intentionally gives no specific figures but it does contain clues, and those clues are stated repeatedly in the legislation's reliance on the United Nations Millennium Development Goal.

"The bill defines the term 'Millennium Development Goals' as the goals set out in the United Nations Millennium Declaration..."

"In addition to seeking to eradicate poverty, that declaration commits nations to banning 'small arms and light weapons' and ratifying a series of treaties, including the International Criminal Court Treaty, the Kyoto Protocol (global warming treaty), the Convention on Biological Diversity, the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women, and the Convention on the Rights of the Child."

"Those U.N. protocols would make U.S. law on issues ranging from the 2nd Amendment to energy usage and parental rights all subservient to United Nations whims."

"The legislation, if approved, dedicates 0.7 percent of the U.S. gross national product to foreign aid, which over 13 years... would amount to $845 billion 'over and above what the U.S. already spends.'"

"The plan passed the House in 2007 'because most members didn't realize what was in it.' Congressional sponsors have been careful not to calculate the amount of foreign aid spending that it would require."

And, how would the United States pay for this $845 BILLION commitment? According to Kincaid, who published a report on the legislation; "A global tax will clearly be necessary to force American taxpayers to provide the money."

And that $845 BILLION global tax is in addition to our nation's current Foreign Aid programs, which, in 2006, cost American taxpayers about $300 BILLION!