PDA

View Full Version : Schlumberger and the Gulf Oil Syndrome (GOS)

Large Sarge
14th June 2010, 02:14 PM
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/24206

Schlumberger and the Gulf Oil Syndrome (GOS)
By Jim O'Neill Sunday, June 13, 2010
”...it’s been widely reported that a major part, a major part of the Kerry-Lieberman bill [“cap-and-trade”] was essentially written by BP.” “Let me say that again. A major part of the Kerry-Lieberman bill was written by BP.” —Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on the Senate floor, June 9, 2010
According to an article by Reuters, personnel from oilfield giant Schlumberger, left BP’s Deepwater Horizon only hours before it exploded. Link and Link
Oddly, the Reuters report wasn’t written until about a month after the explosion—almost as if Schlumberger wanted to deny any part in the whole fiasco, (and who could blame them).

Perhaps Reuters wrote their report in response to several rumors that were starting to appear on the Internet around that time. Link and Link

Rumors such as, Schumberger’s people tried to shut down operations on the Deepwater Horizon, and were overruled by BP personnel. Rumors such as, Schlumberger thought that the situation warranted having a company chopper come and evacuate them, when they were told by BP that the next regularly scheduled chopper wouldn’t arrive for several days. Link

Rumors such as, BP “disregarded…warning signs” and “had to have lied to the MMS(Minerals Management Service).” Rumors that might not be rumors at all. Link

As horrific as the results of the oil “spill” have been so far (and believe me, the worst is yet to come), it’s hard to believe that it could have been caused intentionally. Yet given the corruption, greed, and radical ideologies surrounding the Chicago thugocracy, and NWO plutocracy, nothing can be ruled out. Link

Perhaps even our pathetic Lame Stream Media, and our corrupt, seditious, 111th US Congress, can follow the bread crumbs on this one. But then, why would they, the fix is in.

On a related subject, Dr. Manny Alvarez has coined the term “Gulf Oil Syndrome (GOS) to designate a group of “flu-like symptoms.” Dr. Alvaraz says “my prediction is that citizens living in the areas surrounding the spill site, will start to report symptoms like chronic fatigue, weakened immune systems, chronic respiratory illnesses, and skin irritation.” Link

According to a recent article in “U.S. News and World Report” oil cleanup-crew workers are falling ill at an increasing rate. Late last month, the Unified Command in Louisiana recalled 125 boats involved in the oil cleanup, because of crew members getting sick. Link

The list goes on, but in many cases, people aren’t talking. Why? Often, they’re simply afraid of upsetting BP. As one shrimp-boat captain’s wife put it, “People don’t want to talk. They’re scared…Our financial situation lays in the palm of their [BP’s] hands.” Link

Dr. Alvarez warns of possible brain damage from GOS, and he hasn’t even brought the toxic effects of the oil dispersant, Corexit-9500, into the equation. Link and Link

I’ll leave you with this advice by Dr. Alvarez, “Let us pray for the people of Louisiana and surrounding coastal communities, and for the fishermen whose livelihood will surely be affected by this terrible accident.” Link

Indeed, may God bless everyone around the Gulf of Mexico, and may God bless America.
Laus Deo.

P.S. I should mention that I live near Tampa Bay, Florida, and our beaches, as most beaches along the Gulf, are doing just fine, thank you. So come on down, and enjoy them while you can.

MAGNES
14th June 2010, 02:40 PM
Oil Spill Health Dangers Benzene

http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/oil-spill-health-dangers-benzene/msg61206/#msg61206