PDA

View Full Version : To Illinois Residents: Move. Now. (Denninger)

DMac
15th June 2010, 07:45 AM
http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/2407-To-Illinois-Residents-Move.-Now..html

k-os
15th June 2010, 08:55 AM
Whoa.

Pretty soon there will be nowhere left to go.

It's like watching dominoes fall.

Fudup
15th June 2010, 11:51 AM
No, don't move. Stay and fix the sh*tholes you helped create. These people move and ruin the states they wander to.

DMac
15th June 2010, 11:56 AM
Publicly funded pensions have to be stopped. There is no way it's not going to hurt but this needs to be done, or else.

palani
15th June 2010, 11:57 AM
No, don't move. Stay and fix the sh*tholes you helped create. These people move and ruin the states they wander to.
(+1)

Understand the difference between the federal state and the constitutional state. Leave the first and populate the second.

Skirnir
15th June 2010, 11:59 AM
Move and do not look back! Illinois is a corrupt cesspit with onerous gun laws.

Also, I would submit that the people living in a given state did not create a given regime any more than all the people inside an elevator created a fart. Should they stay in the elevator and fix it?

Fudup
15th June 2010, 04:00 PM

Also, I would submit that the people living in a given state did not create a given regime any more than all the people inside an elevator created a fart. Should they stay in the elevator and fix it?

If they threw him out of the elevator on his ass enough times, he might hold it until his floor....

Seriously, move where? To a state that has less taxes and vote for tax increases? Move to a state with less crime and vote for more onerous gun laws? There are a few people who did not vote for any of it, but a good bit of dumbasses did and then wandered away confused as to why crime skyrocketed and they couldn't find a job...

There will be no more "there" to move to in a few more years.

osoab
15th June 2010, 04:14 PM
Where was Denninger with his MOVE FROM NEW YORK NOW ticker when Patterson came out with his chaos speech.

Was there one? I checked there ain't.

Like Fudup said, Where are we going to move to?

When he changes his tune to GTFO of the GULF NOW, I might listen more to the guy.

Libertytree
15th June 2010, 04:33 PM
Where was Denninger with his MOVE FROM NEW YORK NOW ticker when Patterson came out with his chaos speech.

When he changes his tune to GTFO of the GULF NOW, I might listen more to the guy.

Don't mention GTFO of the Gulf, just post it in that other part of the forum, shhhhh.

osoab
15th June 2010, 04:36 PM

Don't mention GTFO of the Gulf, just post it in that other part of the forum, shhhhh.

:ROFL:

Oh forgot about that.

Also want to add that my expressed views for Denninger are in no way are continued to those fine members of GSUS that reside in the Gulf States.

palani
15th June 2010, 05:13 PM
Seriously, move where?

"This state" is domestic (and bankrupt) to the United States while "the State" (one of the several united States) is foreign to the United States except for those domestic relations established by written agreement. Funny thing is they both co-exist in the same territorial domain.

You turn down the federal zone "this state", apply your allegiance to the constitutional state and become responsible rather than a bankrupt. You don't "move" anywhere. The key is 15 Statute at Large Ch 249 aka Protection of Americans in Foreign States.

Skirnir
15th June 2010, 06:04 PM

If they threw him out of the elevator on his ass enough times, he might hold it until his floor....

Seriously, move where? To a state that has less taxes and vote for tax increases? Move to a state with less crime and vote for more onerous gun laws? There are a few people who did not vote for any of it, but a good bit of dumbasses did and then wandered away confused as to why crime skyrocketed and they couldn't find a job...

There will be no more "there" to move to in a few more years.

Your argument presupposes that everyone voted directly on every issue. The two-party system acts as a duopoly so the only viable candidates will, depending upon the issue, push or shove one down the stairs. To hold the people responsible for the actions of a few is facile.

Fudup
15th June 2010, 06:17 PM
So, you don't know where they are gonna go either. Thought so.

Skirnir
16th June 2010, 10:41 AM
So, you don't know where they are gonna go either. Thought so.

You were clearly being rhetorical, but sure, I will answer.

http://www.myonlinemaps.com/images/illinois-map.gif

See the states bordering Illinois? Odds are, they are going to go to one of those. States with lower unemployment e.g. the Dakotas may also receive influx.

JDRock
16th June 2010, 10:47 AM

great post.