PDA

View Full Version : more info on the oil volcano

Large Sarge
15th June 2010, 09:43 AM
Just got this from a friend. A lot of people have wondered why the half hearted attempts to either salvage or contain the crude oil in the gulf? Why no effort to use microbe technology to mitigate the damage? Is it because there is very little crude oil to be found in this disaster? Is it because crude oil IS NOT THE PROBLEM? I have been troubled by the fact that there is a lot of white (steam?) yellow (sulphur?) and red (iron ore?) in the plumes coming up from the sea floor. Maybe Mr. Kemner is right. There is very little oil because these malicious fools have pierced the magma level of the earth and created a volcano. That would also account for the high concentration of toxic gases such as hydrogen sulphide. Other evidence to support this conclusion is found in the high pressure at the well head. Typically an artesian well would show about 1000 to 1500 psi. But according to numerous experts and as confirmed by Reverend Lindsey Williams this well head pressure is at least 20,000 psi and may be as high as 70,000 psi.

If Mr. Kemner is correct we can expect famine worldwide. This is not just an American/British problem. This is a global catastrophe.....

Henning Kemner video: no crude coming out of "spill" - THIS IS WHAT THEY DON'T WANT US TO SEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG_pupjoavU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-L5t7ho_bs&feature=related

I am me, I am free
15th June 2010, 09:50 AM
No crude?? Is this guy daft??

There are plenty of examples of underground volcanoes/vents, and the Macondo well is not one of them.

This is just the sort of nonsense that has undermined the 911 'truth' movement.

Him saying that turpentine is derived from petroleum proves he's a knucklehead. lol

Large Sarge
15th June 2010, 10:00 AM

There are plenty of examples of underground volcanoes/vents, and the Macondo well is not one of them.

Him saying that turpentine is derived from petroleum proves he's a knucklehead. lol

he is saying it is more than crude oil

sulfur, Iron, etc

the color is weird for straight crude (ochre)

35,000 feet down, and the geology from what lindsey williams (and other said) is formerly volcanic

maybe they hit a live vent?

I am me, I am free
15th June 2010, 10:06 AM

he is saying it is more than crude oil

sulfur, Iron, etc

the color is weird for straight crude (ochre)

35,000 feet down, and the geology from what lindsey williams (and other said) is formerly volcanic

maybe they hit a live vent?

Not all of the crude is orange, much of it is the color of...crude.

I'm no chemist, but I assert that crude which is seen as orange/rust colored is crude mixed with Corexit.

Large Sarge
15th June 2010, 10:11 AM
national geographic special

"mud volcanoes on the floor of the gulf of mexico"

http://sciencestage.com/v/15174/underwater-volcanoes.html

DMac
15th June 2010, 10:13 AM
I've posted USGS published scientific papers showing how the area near the well has not only mud volcanoes but rare asphalt volcanoes as well.

It's not bollocks to talk about if they hit a vein down there. The drilling went down about 5 miles right? The earth's crust varies in range of thickness from ~10 KM at ocean basins to ~70 KM at it's thickest points (Mt. Everest).

If there was a deposit of oil/gas near the edge of the crust in the GoM who knows what effects puncturing the encasing rock could do?

I am me, I am free
15th June 2010, 10:17 AM
I've posted USGS published scientific papers showing how the area near the well has not only mud volcanoes but rare asphalt volcanoes as well.

It's not bollocks to talk about if they hit a vein down there. The drilling went down about 5 miles right? The earth's crust varies in range of thickness from ~10 KM at ocean basins to ~70 KM at it's thickest points (Mt. Everest).

If there was a deposit of oil/gas near the edge of the crust in the GoM who knows what effects puncturing the encasing rock could do?

The depth of the Macondo well is ~18,000 ft. (5,000' of water, and then and additional 13,000'), so that's under 3 miles total. The Deepwater Horizon also set the record for the deepest offshore well, 35,000'.

Large Sarge
15th June 2010, 10:20 AM

The depth of the Macondo well is ~18,000 ft. (5,000' of water, and then and additional 13,000'), so that's under 3 miles total. The Deepwater Horizon also set the record for the deepest offshore well, 35,000'.

my understanding was 5,000 feet to the ocean floor

plus

28-30 thousand feet of mantle drilling

for the record, I think there is oil with it, I think it maybe an "oil volcano"

the pressures, the local geology, the colors of the spew, etc lend to this

I am not saying "no oil is there"

oil could bubble up in an old volcanic cavern, and then these guys pierce the oil, and pierce an active vent, and they get both

ximmy
15th June 2010, 10:21 AM
its sulfur and hell fire dude

DMac
15th June 2010, 10:22 AM
In September 2009, the rig drilled the deepest oil well in history at a vertical depth of 35,050 ft (10,680 m) and measured depth of 35,055 ft (10,685 m)

35,055 / 5280 = 6.639 Miles

???

I am me, I am free
15th June 2010, 10:25 AM

my understanding was 5,000 feet to the ocean floor

plus

28-30 thousand feet of mantle drilling

for the record, I think there is oil with it, I think it maybe an "oil volcano"

the pressures, the local geology, the colors of the spew, etc lend to this

I am not saying "no oil is there"

oil could bubble up in an old volcanic cavern, and then these guys pierce the oil, and pierce an active vent, and they get both

All the references I've seen indicate a subsea well depth of 13,000 ft. Kindly show the references you're relying on for the "28-30,000 ft." depth of the well.

I dunno precisely what constitutes that spew, BP certainly isn't telling jackshit - treating us more like mushrooms, an adversarial relationship. One thing IS for sure, that's CRUDE OIL washing up into the marshlands and onto the beaches.

Large Sarge
15th June 2010, 10:29 AM
In September 2009, the rig drilled the deepest oil well in history at a vertical depth of 35,050 ft (10,680 m) and measured depth of 35,055 ft (10,685 m)

35,055 / 5280 = 6.639 Miles

???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepwater_Horizon

DMac
15th June 2010, 10:33 AM
From what I've read of the BP Congressional testimony they were authorized to drill up to 18,000 feet, not including the 5,000 to the ocean floor (not drilling through seawater :) ).

Although wikipedia claims they were at 35,000 feet other reports on the web I see are claiming they went to 25,000 feet.

Either way, without BP releasing the mud samples we really have no idea how far down this exploratory well went.

I am me, I am free
15th June 2010, 10:41 AM
From what I've read of the BP Congressional testimony they were authorized to drill up to 18,000 feet, not including the 5,000 to the ocean floor (not drilling through seawater :) ).

Although wikipedia claims they were at 35,000 feet other reports on the web I see are claiming they went to 25,000 feet.

Either way, without BP releasing the mud samples we really have no idea how far down this exploratory well went.

No, wikipedia states a subsea well depth for the Macondo well at 13,000'.

And the Macondo well was not an exploratory well, it was a production well. The entire reason for cutting corners with the seawater in the well rather than the mud was to speed up (save money) the production process when the production rig showed up on station. The lighter seawater in the well rather than the heavier mud is one of the main factors in the blowout.

Large Sarge
15th June 2010, 10:51 AM
does it really matter if you drilled 18,000 or 25,000 feet, if you are drilling in a volcanic area?

again

look at the evidence

the pressures involved
the color of the material
the known geology of the region

etc

I just think they hit more than oil

DMac
15th June 2010, 10:59 AM
http://www.katu.com/news/photos/95866799.html

http://cf.komonews.com/100607_oil_spill_lg.jpg

Neuro
15th June 2010, 11:32 AM
Then you have the underwater plumes! Is there any hydrocarbons that is normaly present in crude in large quantities that have a specific density that is equal or heavier than water that would allow these to stay any significant time submerged in water? As far as I am aware the underwater plumes are primarily blamed on the dispersants...