PDA

View Full Version : This is a bad sign

big country
15th June 2010, 03:47 PM
So all the thread moving today and not even ONE "Good News" item. This is a BAD sign. whoops, maybe that means this thread is in the wrong category! :D :D ;D ;D :D

----

Here is some good news. Big Country brought his wife flowers today for no reason at all. He got extra "points" and is high on his wife's list for awhile, A spot I like to have!

uranian
15th June 2010, 03:52 PM
first green tomatoes spotted today. put a smile on my face :)

StackerKen
15th June 2010, 03:55 PM
Good work Big country!

Great news uranian...I should go check my tomater plants.

We have lots of flowers on our squash plants!

big country
15th June 2010, 03:59 PM
Alright Uranian! We have some (4) small green tomatoes on our upside down hanging plant. I've got a BUNCH of flowers on another plant in a traditional pot and a second plant in the same kid of pot, planted at the same time, and I have like 4 flowers on it. I don't get it.

In full disclosure the hanging plants had a 3 week headstart on the "traditional" tomato plants. It was easier to bring inside in the frost so I planted them sooner!

LuckyStrike
15th June 2010, 04:35 PM
I got a free blood orange tree and plan to plant it as soon as it gets below 95* outside.

uranian
16th June 2010, 01:47 AM
just off to plant a few more things, will post some pics later, it's a fun place, kind of community garden shared by a couple of dozen volunteers on some land that's not been used by a local university for a decade, so they allowed people to use it.

Jewboo
14th June 2016, 10:17 AM
So all the thread moving today and not even ONE "Good News" item.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1461/20/1461207376864.png