PDA

View Full Version : I just tuned into watch Obummer

osoab
15th June 2010, 05:20 PM
And I caught his prayers for the gulf at the ending.

18 minutes past the hour and his speech is over.

I'll have to listen to the replay.

What did he say?

sirgonzo420
15th June 2010, 05:21 PM
Same shit he usually says:

Not a damn thing.

BabushkaLady
15th June 2010, 05:22 PM
I missed it---Oh well. He makes me sick with "Let me be clear". Why listen to the lies???

ximmy
15th June 2010, 05:25 PM
I just listened to him... but now I can't tell you what he said... typical talk with no substance.

"I am forming a team to investigate why this occurred"...

that's about it.

p.s... every time you hear "i" or "I'm" you know he is starting another lie...

Ponce
15th June 2010, 05:27 PM
Lady? you didn't missed much........same sh*t in a different package.

willie pete
15th June 2010, 05:29 PM
I never listen to anything he says, if he comes on, I change the channel

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/559/obammyreptilian.gif

Ponce
15th June 2010, 05:32 PM
EE? time to clean your bathroom.......No?

EE_
15th June 2010, 05:38 PM
EE? time to clean your bathroom.......No?

It's fine
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1013/862023811_2d2cd4de80.jpg?v=0

wildcard
15th June 2010, 05:40 PM
He said we have to switch off of oil energy. Some say we can't afford to do this right now and he says we can't afford NOT to. So cap and trade, either like it or fuck you.

MAGNES
15th June 2010, 05:56 PM
So cap and trade, either like it or f*ck you.

I didn't watch but this would be what they are promoting.

Take oil offline, profits for BP rocket, and Exxon, Rockefeller
and Rothchild companies, among others, create new markets
to manipulate trading global currency, "cap and trade" carbon
credits on ICE exchange they created with no oversight, manipulate
whole countries and continents in a way never seen before among
all the new taxes, bend over everyone.

osoab
15th June 2010, 05:59 PM
So he wants to fight for a new future with a new means of energy usage, even though we will not "know" what that future holds?

He keeps calling this a spill. What a @^^#. A spill denotes an end.

Wow. I really thought that some hammers would be falling in this speech.

I think I have had enough double speak for one evening.

wildcard
15th June 2010, 06:01 PM
The leak will be plugged a day or two after cap and trade is on the record I'd imagine.

osoab
15th June 2010, 06:08 PM
The leak will be plugged a day or two after cap and trade is on the record I'd imagine.

I don't think so. Some of the later estimates are for Christmas to get the relief wells to intersect. The degradation of the casing and BOP will probably be compromised in that duration.

I'm with you that Cap and tax will pass. That is if the system has yet to implode.

wildcard
15th June 2010, 06:23 PM
You still think this was an accident? Seems very convenient to me.

osoab
15th June 2010, 06:31 PM

Yeah, I still think this was an accident. If you can call something of this proportion just an accident.

A complete and total cluster#^@! is what I would technically call it.

I don't think that those that lost their lives on the rig would have put themselves in jeopardy just for a few bucks.

Sabotage, well I have yet to see any good tin on that subject.

I really believe that BP drilled into one hell of %$#storm on good computer models.

k-os
15th June 2010, 06:34 PM
I never listen to anything he says, if he comes on, I change the channel

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/559/obammyreptilian.gif

I'm with ya on that. I can't stand the sound of his voice. I don't believe a single word he says, and because of that, every word he says pisses me off. I bet my blood pressure gets out of control when he's talking.

By the way, that image is super creepy.

zap
15th June 2010, 06:40 PM
I can't stand to hear him either, they are all such liar's do they go to school for that or is it just inbred in them.

Jez, that image is really scary :boohoo

Libertytree
15th June 2010, 07:39 PM
The "oil spill" is another 9/11, there are things that we no doubt do not understand about their future plans. It will never be fixed either, as simple as it was to blow up I don't think they knew the ramifications of what it would cause. BUT, I'm sure they could give a fvck less and will use it to further the agenda for as much mileage as they can get out of it.

Brought to you by the one and the same terrorists that gave you 9/11.

Cebu_4_2
15th June 2010, 08:10 PM
LT that was a definite applaud in my book.

FreeEnergy
15th June 2010, 09:18 PM
Last time I tuned to hear what he said (couple of days ago) it was one of his jewish speakers...forgot which one, not the emmanuel. The jewish speaker said that "obama and his cabinet will continue their tough stand on BP and will continue doing what they are doing" - which, translated from khazarian legal hogwash means "we will continue doing absolutely nothing"

FunnyMoney
15th June 2010, 09:23 PM
...my take on the matter has already been mentioned, more than once...

every time you hear "i" or "I'm" you know he is starting another lie...

Why listen to the lies???

... either like it or f*ck you.

..., bend over everyone.

I think I have had enough double speak for one evening.

...translated ...means "we will continue doing absolutely nothing"

I don't believe a single word he says, and because of that, every word he says pisses me off.

... they are all such liar's do they go to school for that or is it just inbred in them.

A disgrace to the human race is what politicians are.

Scum and traitors, nearly every single one of them. From an AWOL drunkard Boosh, to O-what-a-status-quo-bummer. Essentially,they're the circus from hell.

philo beddoe
15th June 2010, 09:28 PM
I missed it---Oh well. He makes me sick with "Let me be clear". Why listen to the lies???

That's funny. I wonder if somebody has pout a video clip together of the "let me be clear" nonsense Obono has said verbatim hundreds of times

Bullion_Bob
15th June 2010, 09:35 PM
If you put on the magic sunglasses, you'll quickly realize that he kept saying the same thing over and over again in a loop:

It's started off with: "First, let me be clear" (duh of course)

Then right into a perpetual loop of "The exact opposite of what I say is the truth....repeat after me.....The exact opposite of what I say is the truth..."

FreeEnergy
15th June 2010, 10:26 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TEEgWWZqdZw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TEEgWWZqdZw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

gunDriller
16th June 2010, 12:52 PM

what is coming out in the interviews is a sequence & pattern of carelessness.

there are a lot of times in industry when you absolutely can not be careless. if you're a machinist and you don't tighten down a tool bit right, you run a chance of getting hurt bad.

same for a lot of industries.

when you're playing with fire, you don't work carelessly.

drilling into an oil reservoir sitting at 70,000 psi is definitely playing with fire. even if it was on dry ground it would be playing with fire.

since it's a mile underground and then another 3 to 5 miles of rock to get to the oil, it adds some new parameters to the clusterfuck.

the BP crew took about 5 major shortcuts along the way on this job. Sometime in the next few years, i'm sure there will be some good books with the gory details.

bottom line is, when you're playing with fire - this kind of fire - you don't take shortcuts.

BrewTech
16th June 2010, 01:14 PM

That's funny. I wonder if somebody has pout a video clip together of the "let me be clear" nonsense Obono has said verbatim hundreds of times

Reminds me of the used car salesman that has to say "well, to be honest" ever time he is about to lie to you.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/let-me-be-clear-president-obama-tends-to-repeat-himself/