PDA

View Full Version : Possible Motivations to Create Environmental Mega-Disaster

gunDriller
17th June 2010, 02:12 PM
It's beginning to look more & more like the recklessness that caused the Deepwater Horizon incident was deliberate. The management deliberately did not use conventional recommended procedures for deepwater drilling, as if they were trying to create an accident.

What happened on the Deepwater Horizon indicates that this goes way beyond management just trying to shave costs on an oil-drilling operation. They were saving a few $million building a rig that would bring $billions in profits, had this oil rig gone right.

There's also reports of prototypically Zionist people & organizations (BP execs, Goldman, Halliburton) making financial moves in the weeks & months before the disaster, that indicated foreknowledge of the disaster.

Obviously it will be years for all the pieces to fall in place, but ... it's as if some group is trying to create a die-off, a literal Armageddon.

Anyway, WHY ? Why would these schmo's destroy an ocean ?

There's got to be a better answer than, "they're insane".

Libertytree
17th June 2010, 02:31 PM
gundriller, I've thought about this very same question since I sank my teeth into this and I don't think there is "one" reason but many and probably many more than we can think of at this early date. Here's my take on the possibilities.

Disarm a great number of probable resistance folks, effectively rendering them non-combatant. We could survive here and fight with the food resources and a nominal water supply we have but not under the current case scenario.

The economic picture, at least here in Florida, is at best a nightmare in its own right but what if you could take it out of the picture entirely and have them/us absorbed into the rest of the populace, minus our provisions. Creates quite the demand doesn't it?

If Florida/ gulf states area becomes desolate, it sure would be a great staging area for whatever else they might want to implement. No one to see what they're doing and one hell of a big "port's" for them to operate out of. It'd be like their own damn illuminati country, free to do what they may by bringing in whatever they so choose, like a huge army playground or launching point.

SHTF2010
17th June 2010, 03:06 PM
where to start

kill the GOM food supply

kill people

panic people

make people move ( forcing a population onto another section of the country, creating tensions between locals and " refugees " )

bottom line, it's all about CONTROL

I am me, I am free
17th June 2010, 03:11 PM
I have yet to see substantial evidence of an intentional effort to create this mess, only colossal incompetence fueled by an unyielding drive to cut costs by cutting corners at every possible chance (which apparently was a culture cultivated at BP) - a catastrophic failure was inevitable.

sunshine05
17th June 2010, 03:20 PM
I think it's all about a new energy "policy" that will be forced on us by way of higher fuel tax. I also think it's about money. The 20 billion for victim compensation will just be a slush fund and who knows what will happen with the $$$ but someone will profit. It is always the same legal group running these compensation funds too and I don't trust it for a second.

The $20 billion compensation fund will be run by Kenneth Feinberg, the mediator who oversaw the 9/11 victims compensation fund. President Obama announced the agreement to reporters at the White House Wednesday afternoon, after he and his top advisers met in the morning with BP’s top executives and lawyers to finalize the agreement. After the president’s remarks, the chairman of BP, Carl-Henric Svanberg, announced the dividend suspension. Mr. Svanberg apologized “to the American people” for the disaster and said that BP would “look after the people affected, and we will repair the damage to this region and the economy.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/17/us/politics/17obama.html

I know it sounds "out there" but I still think the whole thing is fake to manipulate the public. I don't think it's about depopulation. I don't even think our beaches are at risk. They just want us to think they are. If you think about it, they faked the moon landing. They can use Hollywood to create whatever "news" they want. They even created a fake "epidemic" swine flu last Fall.

gunDriller
17th June 2010, 03:27 PM
I have yet to see substantial evidence of an intentional effort to create this mess, only colossal incompetence fueled by an unyielding drive to cut costs by cutting corners at every possible chance (which apparently was a culture cultivated at BP) - a catastrophic failure was inevitable.

a good technical project or program manager knows that to cut so many corners is not just taking a chance - they know it's planning for disaster.

so, the question i originally asked was similar to asking, what happened to the good managers ? had they all been fired ?

had they been over-ruled and quit in disgust, or just worked the requisite hours to get the paycheck, not worrying about "QC" (quality control) or risk ?

k-os
17th June 2010, 03:29 PM
Interesting theory, sunshine05 about there being no oil spill at all. You alluded to that in another post and I wasn't sure if I read it right.

You could be right. Any one of us could be right. Or it could be mole people from the center of the earth.

I agree that it's all about the energy policy, and the transfer of funds. Did China benefit from this? Because we owe them a lot of money.

Libertytree
17th June 2010, 03:50 PM
From everything I have seen so far I'm leaning towards this possibility the most.

Posted by vacume in the gen discussions. http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/halliburton-buys-boots-coots-a-week-before-the-gulf-disaster/

"Is it possible that the oil spill really was an accident, but they didn't make it public until they'd secured themselves financially? Then they set off an explosion to cover it up and kill those who knew and might come forward."

Now, as to not let any crisis go to waste, the wheels are set into motion.

To me there is NO doubt that this thing is actually happening, we ain't on the friggin' moon!

If it can be used against us, it will.

sunshine05
17th June 2010, 03:52 PM
Interesting theory, sunshine05 about there being no oil spill at all. You alluded to that in another post and I wasn't sure if I read it right.

You could be right. Any one of us could be right. Or it could be mole people from the center of the earth.

I agree that it's all about the energy policy, and the transfer of funds. Did China benefit from this? Because we owe them a lot of money.

Yeah. Anytime something big happens like this you have to stop and think "what are they up to" and "who will benefit". Most of us here know 9/11 did not happen the way they portrayed it. So now I question everything. And there is a lot to 9/11 that the majority of the people have no idea about but there was a lot of fakery surrounding that event.

Libertytree
17th June 2010, 03:59 PM
I agree sunshine, This, to me, is another 9/11. We really can't see the forest for the tree's, yet. In time it will become apparent but for now it's all supposition on our part.

ximmy
17th June 2010, 04:25 PM
Motivations:
Cap & Trade (perpetual tax on humanity)
Disarming 40 million well armed hard to get at Americans (disarming America)
$6.00 gasoline (less freedom of travel for Americans)

The consolidation of American businesses, land and resources to government control.

Gulf Especially Chosen!

Defender
17th June 2010, 05:22 PM
There's also reports of prototypically Zionist people & organizations (BP execs, Goldman, Halliburton) making financial moves in the weeks & months before the disaster, that indicated foreknowledge of the disaster.

Obviously it will be years for all the pieces to fall in place, but ... it's as if some group is trying to create a die-off, a literal Armageddon.

Anyway, WHY ? Why would these schmo's destroy an ocean ?

There's got to be a better answer than, "they're insane".

To the first question - they started having problems months before it blew-up:
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/did-bp-oil-well-really-blow-out-february-instead-april
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/7804922/BP-chief-Tony-Hayward-sold-shares-weeks-before-oil-spill.html

As to the second - I still have a hard time buying that this was planned.
However, Bix Weir thinks this may have been - http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/298.cfm

NOW IS THE TIME TO BE READY FOR A MAJOR MARKET DISRUPTION!
There are two very important waves of economic destruction about to crash on the shore of our fragile economic system.

2) Operation Toxic Soup -- The "Bad Guys" have begun implementation of their own plan to maintain control of the levers that run this world and it is VERY DARK and VERY SINISTER. My theories on why and how will be discussed fully in this week's Friday Road Trip but let me just say that THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET A LOT WORSE in the Gulf of Mexico. Sticking to the facts we have a situation where the entire Gulf of Mexico has been turned into a Toxic Bowl of Soup filled with oil, benzene and dispersant chemicals that will TOTALLY DESTROY the global economic system with the first hurricane of the season. Was months of blundering around looking for a fix a ploy to allow time for the Gulf to fill with toxins? There is now enough toxic sludge in the Gulf waters to ensure that a significant amount of destruction will be inflicted when the hurricanes hit. Whether or not you believe it is a grand conspiracy is immaterial at this point, the fact that the Gulf is full of toxins is irrefutable as is the fact that we are headed into an active hurricane season. This "problem" will last DECADES and destroy the economies and living conditions in the southern United States (think.. house values, food production, business bankruptcies, bank losses…even major health issues with toxic rain!)