PDA

View Full Version : Trustees for America filed Lis Pendens against Crown re: BPetrol at Hague 6/15

beefsteak
17th June 2010, 10:50 PM
Notice of Lis Pendens filed through Hague by United States Lawful and Legal Trustees on the Crown wrt B.P. (Listed in document below)

http://www.restoreamericaplan.net/newsbreak

FAX COVERS to all recipients:
http://www.restoreamericaplan.net/files/6812/7681/4792/Fax%20covers%206-14-10%20NN.pdf

Looks like BammBamm won't get his billions' slush fund after all...he's a day late and a few billion short.

Libertytree
18th June 2010, 08:28 AM
Beef my friend, I hate to say it but this holds about as much water as a sein net. On its face, sure it looks great, but just a little digging reveals it to be little to do about nothing.

sirgonzo420
18th June 2010, 08:36 AM
Is this more TRAP stuff I suppose?

Libertytree
18th June 2010, 09:05 AM
Yeah Gonzo, fraid so.

beefsteak
18th June 2010, 09:41 AM
Is this more TRAP stuff I suppose?

Sir,
there are those who are looking at this latest development as R.A.P.

However, there are two significant differences in my mind. I post these two differences as perhaps something you could consider before consigning this to the R.A.P. crap pile.

1) The CURRENT NAMED Bankruptcy Trustees for the United States (who were named as Trustees 1933,) have finally had their names revealed for all the world to see...all the commoners as well as other governmental officials, domestic and foreign.

These names have been a piece of "hidden in plain sight" knowledge but no commoner knew how to find their names prior to this release. I know I've been hunting for them everywhere I knew to look and to no avail. Now, they are plopped in front of everyone, globally, who cares to look and understand.

2) There is NO proof which I've been able to uncover which would indicate these 6 trustees are "signers of the R.A.P. declaration" nor have endorsed them in any visible public manner.

Those who are more legal savvy than I and also more familiar with the Bankruptcy Proceedings here, stateside, can more accurately speak to what is appropriate for TRUSTEES to endorse or promote or speak to while wearing their official "BANKRUPTCY TRUSTEE" hats.

I would be most grateful for any of their input in regards to Trustee Behavior which is encouraged legally or discouraged legally. I've always wondered if Bankruptcy Trustees kind of "make it up as they go along" due to the individual idiosyncrasies of each bankruptcy case.

ANYONE? ? ? ?

GRANTED,
the Trustees faxed this document to someone who is unnamed at present.

However, the party who RELEASED the cover letter announcing the Hague Lis Pendens filing to the BIS, The Crown, and the others via the FAX records also released...
......that revelator IS one of the Guardian Elders, a man by the name of Regan Dwaye: Reedy. He was the announcer, and presumed FAX recipient, not a creator of the documents released yesterday.

The SENDER of the FAX is one of the TRUSTEES: Daniel Arlo: ARP, of Auburn Washington according to my reverse phone number search.

Truth is, these men have held their sacrosanct TRUSTEE relationship very long and WAAAAAY prior to the "R.A.P." mutterings whose earliest beginnings I've been able to find documented started in Dec 2009/Jan 2010.

A big time gap exists between June 5, 1933 and Dec 2009. I'd personally like to know what these men have been doing all this time!!! Now, THAT is a history book I'd purchase and devour.

I've long held the view that the only thing of substance which can be counted upon-- as "actually and effectively doing something positive" to stop the insanity which is currently our political system and our financial system---is observable, documented and authentic OVERT action emanating FROM the duly nominated BANKRUPTCY TRUSTEES for the united States of America.

I believe their actions:
---in holding BP and the CROWN accountable by finally emerging in current time from the shadows, and
-----announcing their Legal and Lawful presence and power on the world scene vis a vis the Hague filing,
-----just maybe tangible evidence the bankruptcy proceedings have run their course.

It is my hope the Bankruptcy Trustees will close the 1933 Bankruptcy in the near future. Their closing this hideous bankruptcy will throw OFF the yoke of the financial and political oppressors chaffing the necks of all of us.

Therefore, I'm watching what the Bankruptcy Trustees are doing, far more than I'm watching R.A.P. dance and wiggle.

beefsteak

beefsteak
18th June 2010, 09:47 AM
Beef my friend, I hate to say it but this holds about as much water as a sein net. On its face, sure it looks great, but just a little digging reveals it to be little to do about nothing.
Hi, Libertytree,

After you read what I just posted as a response to SirGonzo immediately above, I would be interested in your re-evaluation of your post I quoted at the top of this response to you.

beefsteak

Libertytree
18th June 2010, 10:02 AM
Hi, Libertytree,

After you read what I just posted as a response to SirGonzo immediately above, I would be interested in your re-evaluation of your post I quoted at the top of this response to you.

beefsteak

Beef, what strikes me more than anything is that it was sent to the Hague World Court, an arm of the UN, who we know is our enemy. Furthermore we have opted out of the Hagues' jurisdiction except when it pleases us to do so.

I will admit complete ignorance on the trustee/bankruptcy issue but mu focus is on the document and the "court" it was rendered to.

If I am somehow in error I would love to be shown wrong, it would rather please me to be wrong, truthfully.

Glass
18th June 2010, 04:21 PM
Beef, what strikes me more than anything is that it was sent to the Hague World Court, an arm of the UN, who we know is our enemy. Furthermore we have opted out of the Hagues' jurisdiction except when it pleases us to do so.

I will admit complete ignorance on the trustee/bankruptcy issue but mu focus is on the document and the "court" it was rendered to.

If I am somehow in error I would love to be shown wrong, it would rather please me to be wrong, truthfully.

I thought the notice made comment about the use of that court. Along the lines of that it was expedient to give notice in a venue they would pay notice to...... something like that, but not to subrogate jurisdiction to it.

If there is progress being made with the Grand Juries etc then this might be an act of war. The claimants certainly seem to think so and state as much. The Indigenous people of Australia have a several hundred billion dollar claim in progress against the crown as well. This has been going on for about the same time as the GFC. Started mid to late in the year 2007. So there are a few things going on. I haven't found any court lists that reflect this though.

beefsteak
19th June 2010, 12:43 PM
Libertytree,

I received kindly correction on my understanding of just which "trustee(s)" are speaking here.

I was correct in stating the trustees in that document are NOT associated with R.A.P., supporters, coordinators, jurors, NOTHING.
Charles Miller was quoted yesterday as saying over the phone TO a R.A.P. party that the trustees were aware of R.A.P. and had similar goals, but they were NOT part of R.A.P. and had their own agenda,

Don't know if relaying that helps or not. There were broad hints from the party who corrected me as to who the REAL "calling the shots" individual is as far as the bankruptcy trustee is of the UNITED STATES, but no name was given.

Therefore, this lien filing by this stand alone group of 6 individuals may be spit in the wind, or holding as much water as a sein net does as you so aptly put it. I was frankly relieved to learn that it wasn't R.A.P. originated.

I would think R.A.P. has their plate full to overflowing if they really are accomplishing anything. Time will tell. In the meantime, I can't really discern if the Gulf Disaster is providing cover for accomplishing any of the goals or another "delay." Who knows?

The one thing I do know is that this lien filed with accompanying Lis Pendens notice to the CROWN and BP, is a very loud shot across the bow of all players (13 in this instance.)

PS...I never buy BP gas, and haven't for about 23 years...my old Chevy Cavalier knocked like a banging shutter in a nor'easter the first time I put BP gas in it. I apologized to my stationwagon and never bought another drop since. (Sold the s/w about 10 years later, tho'....it ran like a fine tuned wristwatch when I sold it. LOL)

beefsteak

FreeEnergy
22nd June 2010, 10:29 PM
beefsteak, would you be so kind posting list of trustees here, for everyone to see? I glanced through document, but on the first run I couldn't find any.

beefsteak
22nd June 2010, 10:36 PM
Sure, thing. Give me about 15 minutes, pls. I'm hunting down something I'm researching for another person on another forum.

BRB with your specific Trustee signers. I even have a small CV about the primary one, a.k.a., Charles C Miller of Washington State.

beefsteak

EDIT:

Co-Trustees
Charles C: Miller,
Dean Arlo: Arp,
Percy C: Helmer,
Joseph Edward: Casey,
James: Tucker-Bey,
Randall Lynn: Harper

1402 Auburn Way N #416,
Auburn, WA 98002 USA

=========================================
Short Biographical sketch of Charles C Miller, Trustee

This Lis Pendens International Mercantile Lien filing is masterminded by our good friend, Charles Miller, and partners. He does not work for this global transformation under the specific name of "NESARA" or any other single organization or ideology. He is connected with none of them. He works entirely independently.

Some call him "Voltaire" in honor of the powerful eighteenth century French liberator and freedom philosopher. This man, affectionately known today as Voltaire is entirely self-taught, having read decades ago:

*the entire United States Code from beginning to end (about the size of the Encyclopedia Britannica),

*the Code of Federal Regulations,

*the U.S. Constitution and other founding documents,

*the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure,

*the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure,

*various state constitutions,

*American Jurisprudence,

*Federal Reporter volumes,

*the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), and
countless other volumes of law and history.

He further remembers what he read, with a photographic memory and proves it by an astounding ability to quote code numbers, sections, and content verbatim recalling them at will.

Born in Wyoming and raised in Montana, Voltaire has lived in many western states and traveled the world. He is the original author of many constitutional, jurisdictional, and commercial law documents that were later spread throughout the American patriot and freedom movements, and in many cases were copied under the names of other authors without credit to Miller.

He was one of the first in the country to figure out the remedies in lex mercatoria (law merchant) procedures, and thus was among the original researchers and authors of the commercial enforcement strategies.

Combining this knowledge with his clarity in citizenship and the independent status of sovereignty of the American individual over the Republic, the Constitution, the federal government, and the laws which we created, he was easily able to guide dozens of people to victories against corrupt officials in the IRS and other agencies of the private Federal Reserve and the public federal and state governments.

As a result, countless Americans have been successful in discharging mortgages, canceling debts, dismissing state and federal charges, getting released from prison, and solving other problems of government tyranny, due to following the procedures and assistance that Miller has provided.

For example, to attack the abuses of government in the State of Washington in 1994, Miller successfully coordinated for filing a commercial lien against corrupt officials who had not filed their legally required oaths of office with the Secretary of State. The lien amounted to $45,000 each-for every human being in Washington. 400,000+ people signed on to it, many of whom were able to discharge mortgages, taxes, and other debts as a result. Voltaire himself successfully converted a small portion of the lien to a six figure sum in cash, in partial compensation for his work.

That campaign so frightened the corrupt officials that they invented the term "paper terrorist" in fear of Miller, and enacted legislation making it a criminal offense to file FALSE liens against public officials. This [legistlation] later got adopted nationwide as federal law. But, what is funny about it is that it only criminalizes filing "false" liens -- i.e., liens on false pretenses without proper legal cause and properly established paper trail.

Since Miller had proper legal cause and properly established paper trail, the new law is ineffective against his liens.

During July 16-17, 1995, Alfonse di Amato, head of the Washington DC Senate House Banking Committee, found in committee hearings that what Voltaire was doing was "a loophole", and that if they closed the loophole they would have to shut down all the banks. (Senate Bill 1009)

In 1995, Miller and his affiliate Leroy Schweitzer further developed lien instruments which were successfully negotiated by Voltaire in Indonesia for a very large amount in gold coins and gold bars via HSBC bank in Hong Kong.

Also in January 1995, Miller wrote the Quo Warranto for the STATE of TEXAS, which was served on George W. Bush, who was then Governor of Texas. That is the document which officially made Texas a republic, acknowledged by the Secretary of State. It is rumored that this action greatly frustrated the senior George H. W. Bush, who was angry at his son for letting it slip through.

In 1996, Voltaire successfully converted other very large lien instruments to gold via Credit Suisse in Geneva. In 1997-98, Miller's court filings set the forces in motion which later in 2002 caused the law revision committee for the United States Code to alter their criminal rules.

Miller explains that the united States of America, the Republic, is a political construction in the form of a grantor trust. This requires a body polity to be active in nature, in order to function. Voltaire was the first, and for a long time the only American currently known who has pledged in proper legal form, on the public record, his personal political will to the trust to make it currently active.

This therefore made C.C. Miller the first known trustee of the United States of America.

All of the current associations assumed to be operating for, or under the umbrella of, the United States, in any guise, are simply administrators of that trust. The grantor type of trust requires that the grantor and the beneficiary be one and the same, and the American Republic is the only nation in the world with this type of government.

In March 2004, Miller sent a letter with documentation stating this position to the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) in Basel, Switzerland. The BIS is the central bank of all central banks, and is therefore the hub of all global banking power. As such, its officials normally only communicate with the owners and controllers of central banks.

Yet, in response to Miller's communication, the BIS wrote a letter in June 2004, essentially agreeing that Miller was correct, thus confirming and acknowledging C.C.'s status as sole trustee for the U.S.A.

Prior to that, back in 1995, Miller had communicated this position of being sole trustee for the U.S.A., to the Pope at the Vatican, challenging the Pope's little known claims to American land titles. As a result, the Pope became very ill after being apprised of this truth.

Miller has applied his ever-expanding mastery of commercial, legal, and spiritual skills to target corruption, to liberate the powers of Earth from it, and to create systems for honest, harmless, and sincere individuals everywhere. Accordingly, his company is called Individual Resolution Systems, LLC.

One of his main projects currently, prior to expanding the action to the British Crown, has been an American nationwide series of legal and commercial actions that are exposing the dark cabal at its heart to the light of day.

His filings against the Federal Reserve collaborate with other powers around the planet, and are far more likely to result in the end of the evil of the banking system, and the forces in government that feed on it, than all the other movements and efforts put together.

He is fully aware of groups like Restore America Project. Its elders consult him and have worked with him somewhat. He sees where other groups have failed to bring the promised transformations that so many have been expecting, and that is why his approach is different.

His approach is to work as a sovereign, independently, one-on-one, actually implementing the most advanced strategies, and teaching other people to do the same. Miller's view is that no one can help anyone else realize his or her sovereignty. Each of us needs to realize it for ourselves. All he can do is provide the example and the systems to demonstrate the success and show the way.

There are thousands of patriot groups and justice activist organizations, but Voltaire knows of none that are actually implementing the solutions that are built right into the system. As his accomplishments increasingly culminate in the coming months and years ahead, he sees a new paradigm of collective integrity dawning for America and the world.

The Lis Pendens notice is one small leaf on the deeply rooted tree of the worldwide campaigns Miller and his associates have been implementing for the final closing out of the "last hurrahs" of the ending dark cabal power age.

Libertytree
23rd June 2010, 08:33 AM
Excellent material Beef! TY

beefsteak
23rd June 2010, 09:07 AM
Y/W, LT.
the feelings experienced here was one of "hmmmm...this international maritime mercantile lien filed which is "noticed in this Lis Pendens letter" FAX'd to those so noticed, is less flaky than it appeared on its surface.

And it pleases me also that it was filed independent of R.A.P., by someone is not an active "signer" of the R.A.P. documents.

To have won actual gold etc., in settlement of his obvious co-filed, 1995, international maritime lien against HSBC (one of the 12 banking families composing the BRITISH CROWN <---not to be confused as to referring only to QE-II) lends further credence to Miller's effectiveness in employing his legal strategies across sovereign borders.

It is my guess this filing has more than nuisance value since HSBC has already tangled with this negotiator AND LOST GOLD to him, once.

The key word is negotiator I do believe.

Sounds like a get'er done type individual. Will be watching this with interest.

beefsteak.

Libertytree
23rd June 2010, 10:19 AM
I find this VERY compelling, def worth watching.