PDA

View Full Version : BP hosing populated coastline with Corexit at night

I am me, I am free
19th June 2010, 12:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwuIXM4ttLk&feature=related

I am me, I am free
19th June 2010, 12:52 AM
I assert that being sprayed aerially with a hazardous material directly over one's abode constitutes aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and warrants the use of lethal force to stop the deadly assault.

Dead is dead. There have been cases where someone gets charged with murder when their victim dies as a result of their assault injuries decades later after the assault. So if one dies an untimely death as a result of being directly exposed to a deadly substance - even though it may take years, what's the difference?

Now if a plane equipped with booms spraying Corexit receives a few bullet holes as a result of spraying directly over someone's house, who are the operators/owners of the plane going to register a complaint with?? I can hear their compelling explanation to the Sheriff now, "All we were doing was spraying dispersant over the bay! We weren't *harming* anyone."

Gaillo
19th June 2010, 12:58 AM
I assert that being sprayed aerially with a hazardous material directly over one's abode constitutes aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and warrants the use of lethal force to stop the deadly assault.

Dead is dead. There have been cases where someone gets charged for murder when their victim dies as a result of their assault injuries decades later after the assault. So if one dies an untimely death as a result of being directly exposed to a deadly substance - even though it may take years, what's the difference?

The "difference" is that they have more (and better paid) lawyers than you. Unfortunately.

I am me, I am free
19th June 2010, 01:01 AM

Dead is dead. There have been cases where someone gets charged for murder when their victim dies as a result of their assault injuries decades later after the assault. So if one dies an untimely death as a result of being directly exposed to a deadly substance - even though it may take years, what's the difference?

The "difference" is that they have more (and better paid) lawyers than you. Unfortunately.

I disagree - the difference is that it's a matter of military occupation by the corporate state. Any 'lawyer' action is strictly for show, the enforcement arm of the corporate state literally gets away with murder.

In a military occupation the Law of Necessity is invoked, and the Law of Necessity is: There is no law.

Gaillo
19th June 2010, 01:04 AM

I disagree - the difference is that it's a matter of military occupation by the corporate state. Any 'lawyer' action is strictly for show, the enforcement arm of the corporate state literally gets away with murder.

In a military occupation the Law of Necessity applies, and the Law of Necessity is: There is no law.

Yeah... and there's that too! 8)

Losing proposition, either way. At least until enough people resist! ;)

the riot act
19th June 2010, 05:53 AM
Proof that they are doing this. Rumors are not something that I will respond to. This guy puts it out and hopes that others will fill in the blanks.

NWO agenda? sounds like it to me. Mind you I take this very serious. The stuff Fox talks about is probably correct, but presented in the scare monger mode. Not very effective in convincing sheep. So who is he talking to?

"BP spraying in the middle of the night? Proof=none. "This is what we heard=no proof". Not that the EPA would admit it. Lets see what happens in a few days.

These people are sensationalists! Calm heads need to prevail if we are to avoid panic and chaos. These people are not going to accomplish anything but to get hits on a YouTube or web sight. Like I have said in other post's this morning, the aware ones are already making plans. And I consider posters here aware.

Ponce
19th June 2010, 08:55 AM
What will be will be no matter what YOU want it to be.....your only choice is to get out of Dodge.

To those staying behind.....mark a place in your garden where you want others to bury you.

Nordmann
19th June 2010, 09:40 AM
Perhaps they will produce Acid rain with the help of HAARP ?

sirgonzo420
19th June 2010, 12:48 PM
Perhaps they will produce Acid rain with the help of HAARP ?

Acid rain... wouldn't that be a trip!

get it?

trip?

acid?

oh boy I crack myself up

old steel
19th June 2010, 01:58 PM
http://static.businessinsider.com/image/4c19370a7f8b9a4236130000/oilwavelatest.jpg

dysgenic
19th June 2010, 05:29 PM
Selective enforcement is the bitch kitty that prevents people from defending themselves agaist these types of attacks. Shoot down a plane flying over your house and you'll be charged with attemted murder (or murder if the plane operator dies). But work for the war machine, and you'll be held harmless for your actions. "Killing in the name of..."