PDA

View Full Version : Rikki Ott reports residents falling ill (6/14)

Large Sarge
19th June 2010, 07:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wrQCY76fps

Ponce
19th June 2010, 08:50 AM
I had to stop the video halfway.........dead people no longer bothers me but to see animals dying that way is like if it was happening to me.

No comments about the fumes, done that.

I am me, I am free
19th June 2010, 11:42 AM
BP's and USG's ability to control the information about the damages is chilling.

Thx for the video

EE_
19th June 2010, 11:57 AM
BP's and USG's ability to control the information about the damages is chilling.

Thx for the video

And this is only the beginning...
No doubt the government is involved in supressiong the truth of this epic disaster. This rates up there with the control of the Holohoax truth.
The death of animal and sea life will affect the rest of our lives.

k-os
19th June 2010, 12:00 PM
The images of the dead and dying animals is very disturbing. I hope God can forgive us for what we have done to this planet.

I am me, I am free
19th June 2010, 12:04 PM
The images of the dead and dying animals is very disturbing. I hope God can forgive us for what we have done to this planet.

The real question is: will we forgive ourselves for not being more proactive in killing the corporations before they kill us?

k-os
19th June 2010, 12:30 PM

The real question is: will we forgive ourselves for not being more proactive in killing the corporations before they kill us?

We are not willing to do what we need to do to kill the corporations (in this case, oil). We are not willing on an individual level to give up one of the petroleum based products that we use every day. It's in everything, and we are accustomed to having everything.

Yes, of course I think BP was criminally negligent, but if you try to look at it objectively, they're just trying to provide what all of us are demanding - cheap fuel, and cheap petroleum based products. And we are not willing to stop demanding these things.

To answer your question, I think most people will not accept responsibility for their participation in this tragedy, so I don't think they will feel the need to forgive themselves.

MAGNES
22nd June 2010, 08:56 PM
must watch, good find, lots more out there too