PDA

View Full Version : Faith will be the only weapon on board the all-women aid ship to Gaza

Large Sarge
20th June 2010, 06:18 AM
LEBANON: Faith will be the only weapon on
board the all-women aid ship to Gaza

A group of approximately 50 Muslim and Christian women are making final preparations to sail to Gaza later in June on a ship they christened "Mariam"
in honor of the Mother of Jesus.

The Mariam will be carrying baby formula, baby food, diapers, toys and medicine and medical supplies specifically for women. Palestinian women and mothers have suffered extensively due of the Zionist blockade of Gaza.

The group of women gathered in the southern Lebanese town of Maghdushe and prayed together for the safety of the ship. The women prayed in the cave where the Virgin Mary awaited for Jesus while he was preaching in Sidon

"Mariam has begun to achieve its goals and aims," said Rima Farah, a spokeswoman from the group. "Faith would be the only weapon on board the ship," she added.

Meanwhile, ominous threats from the rogue Israeli criminal regime have been issued. The Zionists are convinced that the Mariam mission is a plot by Hizbullah and vowed that they will board the Mariam and will not be responsible for any deaths. There is no doubt that Israel is capable of murdering the women. They have done it before. To think that Israel is armed with nuclear weapons!

Serpo
20th June 2010, 02:51 PM
Great stuff.
Israel will no doubt dig a bigger hole for themselves

EE_
20th June 2010, 02:59 PM
Israel specializes in women and children!
I'm sure they are looking forward to being attacked by the all women flotilla. :P

Serpo
20th June 2010, 03:31 PM
Weapons of mass destruction.........................WOMEN......... .....been that way for a while I guess :sun:

Quantum
20th June 2010, 05:56 PM
The Talmud Jew does not believe in an afterlife. Hence, he finds it inconceivable that faithful, determined people do not fear death, especially those who are serving their people and become martyrs upon completion of their mission.

The "brave" ITF will have to shoot women armed only with an invisible weapon that has been more powerful than any other in all history in all battles:

Faith.

Judaism cannot conquer Islam because Islam remains a vibrant ideology where faith in Allah and faith in rewards for martyrdom is not questioned by even the most liberal of Muslim. Christianity has been conquered to a great degree by the Jew because he has successfully assaulted the foundation of faith in God with the typical Jew trait of hyperrationality (thinking like a computer instead of a human being) inside academia, inside the media, and even within churches. Passion, selfless altruism, sacrifice are "illogical" to the Jew, and those who embrace them frighten him almost beyond measure.

EE_
20th June 2010, 06:05 PM
Weapons of mass destruction.........................WOMEN......... .....been that way for a while I guess :sun:

Well, they are life wreckers and dream killers...but I still love the furry little critters! :P

Serpo
21st June 2010, 12:01 AM

Well, they are life wreckers and dream killers...but I still love the furry little critters! :P

did you say furry......... :imskerd: :imskerd: :imskerd: :imskerd:

rurounikitsune
21st June 2010, 05:56 AM
The Talmud Jew does not believe in an afterlife. .......... Passion, selfless altruism, sacrifice are "illogical" to the Jew, and those who embrace them frighten him almost beyond measure.

Selfless giving (tzedakah) and the existence of an afterlife (Olam Ha Ba) are central concepts in Jewish faith and practice, and have been since before the Mishnah was even written down. Either you or your source is making things up.

Have you ever seriously studied the Talmud or even spoken to a practicing Jew about his religion?

SLV^GLD
21st June 2010, 07:58 AM
So, did Large Sarge produce this work on his own?
Did he paraphrase a source?
Did he give us part of an article and not the rest.
We may never know because there is NO LINK.

DMac
21st June 2010, 12:59 PM
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=293527

Link to Article (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/females-new-secret-weapon-as-gaza-blockade-tensions-increase/story-e6frg6so-1225881990768)

EDIT: Changed long link to named link to prevent horizontal scrolling. -Gaillo

Quantum
21st June 2010, 01:27 PM
Selfless giving (tzedakah) and the existence of an afterlife (Olam Ha Ba) are central concepts in Jewish faith and practice, and have been since before the Mishnah was even written down.

So the public face of Talmudic Judaism claims.

Common belief and practice are quite a different story.

Have you ever seriously studied the Talmud

Yes, I have, and am condemned to death because of it.

"Every Goy who studies the Talmud, and every Jew who helps in it, ought to die."

DMac
23rd June 2010, 07:51 AM
'Mariam' gets green light to set sail (http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=179047)

snip

Another blockade-busting ship with activists and aid on board could be bound for Gaza within a few days after Lebanese authorities granted permission Monday for it to sail first to Cyprus.

"We have been granted permission to go to Cyprus and we are now in the process of making final preparations," said Yasser Kashlak, a Syrian of Palestinian origin who heads the group organizing the trip— the Free Palestine Movement. Organizers said the ship plans to sail in the next few days, but did not give an exact date for departure because of security concerns.

johnlvs2run
23rd June 2010, 09:31 AM
Judaism cannot conquer Islam because Islam remains a vibrant ideology where faith in Allah and faith in rewards for martyrdom is not questioned by even the most liberal of Muslim. Christianity has been conquered to a great degree by the Jew because he has successfully assaulted the foundation of faith in God with the typical Jew trait of hyperrationality (thinking like a computer instead of a human being) inside academia, inside the media, and even within churches. Passion, selfless altruism, sacrifice are "illogical" to the Jew, and those who embrace them frighten him almost beyond measure.

Interesting. Do you have a link for this, or is this your own expression?

I am interested, because I feel there is a lot to be said for austerity and sacrifice, enjoyement in living our own passions, these being part of a wholesome complete life vs constantly searching for material things that can never give any fulfillment.