PDA

View Full Version : South African doctor invents female condoms with 'teeth' to fight rape

StackerKen
20th June 2010, 03:44 PM
what do you think? :D

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/06/20/south.africa.female.condom/index.html?iref=NS1

Apparition
20th June 2010, 03:51 PM
Man, that would be painful! :o

Yet, consider the consequences if female criminals used it to trick and subdue men before consenting to sex.

Ironfield
20th June 2010, 08:54 PM
The shockingly high rate of rape attacks on both men and women is cause enough to introduce such a measure. With South Africa having one of the highest levels of aids and HIV the fear of rape is even worse after getting over the physical and mental scaring of the attack.
Take into account the complete farce that is the South African judicial system with its revolving doors people have to take measures into their own hands.

I’d rather women carry

http://www.leelofland.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/357_38special_swmodel66.jpg

Than need to have

http://images.tabulas.com/9610/m/teeth.jpg

Movie made me rather uncomfortable so to speak. *Ironfield crosses his legs*

Critics have accused her of developing a medieval device to fight rape.

"Yes, my device may be a medieval, but it's for a medieval deed that has been around for decades," she said. "I believe something's got to be done ... and this will make some men rethink before they assault a woman." - Dr. Sonnet Ehlers.

-Ironfield

StackerKen
20th June 2010, 09:41 PM
Ironfeild; I agree the pistol is a better idea.

Funny, That is the exact same pistol my wife has...even the grip is the same ( I replaced the small it had) :)

mamboni
21st June 2010, 10:17 AM
It will not prevent all rapes. The rapists will test their victims with one of these prior to inserting their own:

the riot act
21st June 2010, 10:20 AM
So instead of raping the woman he kills her in anger.

Great idea,.......not.

willie pete
21st June 2010, 10:21 AM
It will not prevent all rapes. The rapists will test their victims with one of these prior to inserting their own:

Great Find Mstr. Mamboni, but I'm wondering; why so small? :lol

Quantum
22nd June 2010, 01:28 PM

I think the people who created South Africa - that is, WHITE PEOPLE- should be returned to power, with all tools and techniques necessary to RESTORE ORDER to the country immediately.

This shit didn't happen under "evil apartheid." Typical Niqqer Behavior cannot be eliminated with fancy condoms. It can only be stopped with nooses and gunfire.

"White racist oppression" IS ALWAYS - I mean, ALWAYS - better for Blacks. The worst of Jim Crow is heaven compared to the best of Negro "self-rule."

LuckyStrike
22nd June 2010, 02:18 PM

I think the people who created South Africa - that is, WHITE PEOPLE- should be returned to power, with all tools and techniques necessary to RESTORE ORDER to the country immediately.

This sh*t didn't happen under "evil apartheid." Typical Niqqer Behavior cannot be eliminated with fancy condoms. It can only be stopped with nooses and gunfire.

"White racist oppression" IS ALWAYS - I mean, ALWAYS - better for Blacks. The worst of Jim Crow is heaven compared to the best of Negro "self-rule."

Exactly kick the blacks out, rape (AIDS, poverty, gangs, crime) is gone, pretty simple solution. Of course that might offend someone so let's just go back to what we were doing.

Ironfield
23rd June 2010, 02:46 AM

This sh*t didn't happen under "evil apartheid." Typical Niqqer Behavior cannot be eliminated with fancy condoms. It can only be stopped with nooses and gunfire.

Exactly kick the blacks out, rape (AIDS, poverty, gangs, crime) is gone, pretty simple solution. Of course that might offend someone so let's just go back to what we were doing.

+1 Quantum & NordicBerserker

Africa as a continent is a complete failure. During the times of the colonists it was referred to as the Dark Continent. The west came along and transformed it only to hand it back to the indigenous populous to promptly destroy in a few years what had taken them generations to cultivate.
Even the Africans don’t think was as bad compared to the ANC government of today.

“At least under apartheid, there was employment—people knew where to go for jobs,” says Maureen Mnisi, a spokeswoman for the Landless People’s Movement in Soweto, a group that is fighting for housing and land for the poor. “Officials were accountable.”

ANC empty promises (http://indyposted.com/26597/south-africa-world-cup-anc-empty-promises)

-Ironfield

gunDriller
29th June 2010, 08:34 AM
Man, that would be painful! :o

Yet, consider the consequences if female criminals used it to trick and subdue men before consenting to sex.

especially if the guy gets stuck.

what woman wants a dead rapist attached to her vagina ?

maybe this special condom has a quick-release mechanism.

DMac
29th June 2010, 08:38 AM
So instead of raping the woman he kills her in anger.

Great idea,.......not.

Agreed.