PDA

View Full Version : About this and that..........the US economy.......by me.

Ponce
20th June 2010, 05:32 PM
I really don't know what the heck is going on and all that I can do is to read and then to try and figured out what I read......your input would help.

In the background Russia and China are coming out with a new "World" currency of which Russia already has made a prototype......in the past five months Russia and sold a lot of US currency and bought none........China concentrating in getting rid of the dollar from behind the curtain by buying all the precious metal AND strategic metals that they can.

As of last year Freddy and May? have closed down a house every 90 seconds. In 2000 12% of the poor were getting aid from Uncle Sugar and now is up to 17.3%, but we know that it is a HELL of a lot more.

From 2009 the deficit had gone up........are you ready for this........295% or $143,000 per household.

The Dow to gold ratio is now 8.4 and soon to be 7.

We then have the 2 wars and soon to be 3 OR MORE and then the draft will be at your doorstep.

The oil leak you know all (or should) about it.

The Middle East ready to blow up.

Soon will be fighting the drug cartel right here in our home ground.

Crops going to dust and food prices going up and Monsanto pushing their devils seeds where you will not be allowed to plant your own.

Water situation getting worse and MILLIONS in Africa dying because of the water, one baby dies every 30 seconds.

"The Sky Is Falling, The Sky Is Falling", you have Chicken Little and then you have Chicken Ponce................be ready.

Gaillo
20th June 2010, 05:37 PM
But other than all that, things are great... right Ponce? ;D

Liquid
20th June 2010, 06:05 PM
Ponce..

You forgot to add....have a great day! If you lay that all out on folks, remember to add 'have a great day' at the end.

Oh, and methane hydrates are going to wipe out all life on our planet.

Have a great day. ;D

EE_
20th June 2010, 06:15 PM
I really don't know what the heck is going on and all that I can do is to read and then to try and figured out what I read......your input would help.

In the background Russia and China are coming out with a new "World" currency of which Russia already has made a prototype......in the past five months Russia and sold a lot of US currency and bought none........China concentrating in getting rid of the dollar from behind the curtain by buying all the precious metal AND strategic metals that they can.
Keep buying gold!

As of last year Freddy and May? have closed down a house every 90 seconds. In 2000 12% of the poor were getting aid from Uncle Sugar and now is up to 17.3%, but we know that it is a HELL of a lot more.
And going higher!

From 2009 the deficit had gone up........are you ready for this........295% or $143,000 per household.
And only getting revved up!

Then 6, then 5...etc.

We then have the 2 wars and soon to be 3 OR MORE and then the draft will be at your doorstep.
They will merge into one war next year...and yes a draft!

But not by BP/government.

Hopefully only one rogue terrorist state blows up!

Soon? Like in yesterday?

Crops going to dust and food prices going up and Monsanto pushing their devils seeds where you will not be allowed to plant your own.
Who doesn't believe Satan exists?

Water situation getting worse and MILLIONS in Africa dying because of the water, one baby dies every 30 seconds.
Yeah, but they are having babies every 20 seconds!

"The Sky Is Falling, The Sky Is Falling", you have Chicken Little and then you have Chicken Ponce................be ready.
I'm ready to go "old school" now!

Other then that, everything is great! Have a nice day!

Ponce
20th June 2010, 09:27 PM
From the age of ten start training your kids in the use of a weapon....if you are or were military start to train them as in basic training and then advanced training, if you want to give them a chance to live DO IT...... less TV, i Pod, cell phone, the mall, driving dad's car and so on.

If you don't have military training I know that you know someone who has, even if you have to pay them to train your kids .......do it.

PT will be veryyyyyyyyy important in what is to come because they will have to be in shape......start with fifteen minutes a day and raise it by five minutes every week.......play games with them where it doesn't appear that they are in training, what you do today could save their, and yours, life tomorrow.

And have a nice day?......... :oo-->

gunDriller
21st June 2010, 03:57 AM

that's a good news report. well, it's a thorough but brief summary of bad news.

maybe you should start something like the PonceReport.com

i don't like Drudge's support of TPTB but he runs a good news linking website that has made him very wealthy.