G2Rad
21st June 2010, 05:09 AM
TOTALITARIAN REGIME
WORSE THAN SOVIETS

Spectrism
21st June 2010, 05:23 AM
What freekin assholes.

"As soon as you pulled away from a federal officer you committed assault."

When the commissars attack the good people and let the criminals run free, the nation is destroyed.

Skirnir
21st June 2010, 05:28 AM
Remind me if I cross into Canada not to cross back into the States ::)

Bigjon
21st June 2010, 05:44 AM
The safest answer to give the border agents is I'm a tourist and want to visit xxx attraction. Anything else and they start the 99 questions BS.

I used to travel around the country doing jobs and Detroit was one of my favorite places, because I always stayed just across the river in Windsor, Canada.

Tumbleweed
21st June 2010, 05:52 AM
That border guard said they catch three terrorists a day. Guess they just got two more. :oo-->

k-os
21st June 2010, 05:56 AM
There would be no outrage if this happened on the southern border.

hoarder
21st June 2010, 08:12 AM
There would be no outrage if this happened on the southern border.
One has to wonder why they act like this on the Northern border while they allow 10 thousand criminals to cross our Southern border every night.

America has been invaded by Mexico, not Canada. Why should we treat Canadians like this and not Mexicans?

I respect the right of any nation to seal it's borders, but the double standard here is very telling.

k-os
21st June 2010, 08:38 AM
I agree, if it only happens on the northern border, it is odd. It could be happening on the southern border, but if Mexicans don't complain about it (and record it), we won't hear about it.

I think it's interesting that this person was recording the encounter. I wonder what happened before the recording began to prompt his decision to begin recording.

hoarder
21st June 2010, 09:02 AM
I agree, if it only happens on the northern border, it is odd. It could be happening on the southern border, but if Mexicans don't complain about it (and record it), we won't hear about it.

I think it's interesting that this person was recording the encounter. I wonder what happened before the recording began to prompt his decision to begin recording.
Most of the Border Patrol agents on our Southern border are Mexican and sympathize with "Los hermanos del sud".

Grand Master Melon
21st June 2010, 09:45 AM
What a bunch of dirtbags.

willie pete
21st June 2010, 09:52 AM
If they stopped and interviewed everyone with questions like that, no one coujld get through :D, usually if you go to a mall, you go to several stores, how would you know exactly what stores your going to?, sounds like an abuse of authority, sorta like the shake-down/strip-search of the 85 year old woman in the wheelchair at the airport :D :D let's see.....how many apprehended terrorist have been 85 year old women in wheelchairs? :D

gunDriller
21st June 2010, 11:56 AM
it's amazing how video & audio are tools of social justice.

it recorded the beating of Rodney King. and this makes the point better than any article, DHS and border patrol, whoever they are, are totally out of control, not working for the US people.

but oddly, i don't hear a single elected representative or candidate talking about this subject, and hear we are just 4 months before a big election.

i guess normally it would just be a "mid-term election" or something, but because of Obama-care, there's a lot of Democrats that will be losing seats.

although i kind of feel like we're being suckered by TPTB, into voting our revulsion at Obama, voting in people like Palin and McCain that want to bomb Iran.

be even better if we could get a name, maybe even a home address and/or a phone number, of the out of control homeland security guys.

BabushkaLady
21st June 2010, 12:17 PM
As far back as I can remember Customs has always been like this. Sometimes I'd get a cool one that laughed when I declared the two cases of Canadian beer viewable from the side of the vehicle, sometimes they'd pull me over because I wasn't sure of the Exact amount of money in my purse.

Nothing new entering from Canada, same old, same old.

Rules of thumb:
never take a rental car over the border, you don't know what someone else left in it.

always remove your sunglasses, they want to see your eyes

have a planned destination and amount of time you'll be there

just answer the questions, no chit-chat

I hear they can ruin your entire week!!

cedarchopper
21st June 2010, 12:29 PM
B-lady has it right, they have always been pricks. The way to deal with them is yes sir, no sir...never chat, argue, or volunteer any information.

StackerKen
21st June 2010, 12:38 PM
B-lady has it right, they have always been pricks. The way to deal with them is yes sir, no sir...never chat, argue, or volunteer any information.

Yep

+100

Awoke
21st June 2010, 05:39 PM
New World Order Bastards.

This is why I have a contingency plan set up for cases like this, or rendition, etc.

cortez
22nd June 2010, 07:20 AM
:ROFL:

stupid jerk. " i work with law enforcment all the time"

if your gonna go pokin around the construct you better know how to play thier game.