PDA

View Full Version : THE DAY AFTER an Attack on Iran

SHTF2010
21st June 2010, 04:38 PM
so what are your thoughts on THE DAY AFTER an attack on Iran by Israel and/or the US

stock markets close/collapse

gas prices double ( Straits of Hormuz gets shut down )

muslims/arabs, the world over, attack everything US/Israeli related

another question is conventional war attack or nuke attack ?

Libertarian_Guard
21st June 2010, 04:59 PM
It is not going to happen.

And the number one reason it will not happen, is because absent a full fledged successful occupation Iran thereafter, they would be right back on a even faster track to develop nuclear weapons, and they would have every incentive to help kill foreign troops in their neighboring countries. An attack on Iran is a fools idea. All you are hearing is rhetoric and saber rattling.

Gypsybiker45
21st June 2010, 05:18 PM
It is not going to happen.

And the number one reason it will not happen, is because absent a full fledged successful occupation Iran thereafter, they would be right back on a even faster track to develop nuclear weapons, and they would have every incentive to help kill foreign troops in their neighboring countries. An attack on Iran is a fools idea. All you are hearing is rhetoric and saber rattling.

If, dog ,rabbit... I think he means a scenario, Ill bite. If its an air raid (you didnt say invasion) there would be Islamic ,US, and Israeli media cranking up their propaganda machines to whip their respective populations into a fervor. I think oil would definitely spike until the damage reports came through and rationing would immediately begin. I believe Hezbollah and Hamas would begin open attacks on Israel if Israel hadnt already attacked them in conjunction with the Iran raid. I dont believe any nation states would come to Iran's aid unless there were boots on the ground, and id limit that to Syria and possibly Egypt. Russia and China wont risk open nuclear war with the US,over Iran unless they were to lose out on their oil supplies(China) or occupation by US forces (Russia)They would be kept in the "loop" on intel.anything like this would be ironed out long before any attack was launched.

I might add any domestic strikes by muslims, real or FF would be met by internment or prison

illumin19
22nd June 2010, 10:05 PM
Everybody will forget about the enemies in there own house and go looking for some across the street.