PDA

View Full Version : Twitterers paid to spread Israeli propaganda Internet warfare team unveiled.

Ponce
21st June 2010, 05:32 PM
Well? where are they? waiting for them for the past four months and they never get here.
============================================

Twitterers paid to spread Israeli propaganda Internet warfare team unveiled.

Written by Jonathan Cook Monday, 03 August 2009 06:04

by Jonathan Cook in Nazareth

The passionate support for Israel expressed on talkback sections of websites, internet chat forums, blogs, Twitters and Facebook may not be all that it seems.

Israel’s foreign ministry is reported to be establishing a special undercover team of paid workers whose job it will be to surf the internet 24 hours a day spreading positive news about Israel.

Internet-savvy Israeli youngsters, mainly recent graduates and demobilised soldiers with language skills, are being recruited to pose as ordinary surfers while they provide the government’s line on the Middle East conflict.

“To all intents and purposes the internet is a theatre in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and we must be active in that theatre, otherwise we will lose,” said Ilan Shturman, who is responsible for the project.

The existence of an “internet warfare team” came to light when it was included in this year’s foreign ministry budget. About $150,000 has been set aside for the first stage of development, with increased funding expected next year.

The team will fall under the authority of a large department already dealing with what Israelis term “hasbara”, officially translated as “public explanation” but more usually meaning propaganda. That includes not only government public relations work but more secretive dealings the ministry has with a battery of private organisations and initiatives that promote Israel’s image in print, on TV and online.

In an interview this month with the Calcalist, an Israeli business newspaper, Mr Shturman, the deputy director of the ministry’s hasbara department, admitted his team would be working undercover.

http://www.atlanticfreepress.com/news/1-/10793-twitterers-paid-to-spread-israeli-propaganda-internet-warfare-team-unveiled.html

General of Darkness
21st June 2010, 05:35 PM
I wonder how many post at that other site.

Ponce
21st June 2010, 06:49 PM
"Those" people only go to places where they know that they can win and not to places like this one where the majority of us knows what the truth is.....only mistake that the majority of you are doing is to call them "Jews" instead of Zionist, if you were to call them Zionist then "they" would have no defence.

AndreaGail
21st June 2010, 07:23 PM
[quotespecial undercover team of paid workers whose job it will be to surf the internet 24 hours a day spreading positive news about Israel.

/quote]

...and spread anti-iran news

just last year they tried to foment revolution with their green / stole the election campaign
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/06/16/proof-israeli-effort-to-destabilize-iran-via-twitter/

Quantum
21st June 2010, 08:55 PM
"Those" people only go to places where they know that they can win and not to places like this one where the majority of us knows what the truth is.....only mistake that the majority of you are doing is to call them "Jews" instead of Zionist, if you were to call them Zionist then "they" would have no defence.

Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS - Satanic JEWS

No, Ponce, I'm not going to play word games, and call them "Zionists." I will call them Satanic "Jews."

wildcard
22nd June 2010, 09:31 AM
They do not come here because they know we are not susceptible to their brainwashing so they aim at the fence sitters. When they do come to places like this they get owned by the truth and people see it. They'd rather post on jew supportive boards where they can shape the "truth" and have any dissent erased.

gunDriller
22nd June 2010, 09:36 AM
Well? where are they?

http://forums.anandtech.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Politics & News @ Anandtech.

Anandtech was a friendly little computer website ... gosh it has changed over the years.

please join Ponce ! seriously, the place would benefit from your presence. it is full of brainwashed fucktards and Israeli trolls.

also -
http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/index.php

my guess is, Israel is spending WAAAAY more than $150K on Internet media trolling. it may not show up on that particular $150K budget, but that will only pay for 2 to 3 trolls. and there are certainly more than that attempting to defend Israeli genocide & apartheid.

wildcard
22nd June 2010, 09:39 AM
Yeah, I was thinking 150k a day?

Neuro
22nd June 2010, 10:04 AM
I remember a couple of years ago, when the news came about the funding 150k /year. This is just to give the impression that Israels is not making much effort in trying to shift opinion on the Internet.. However 150 k can probably go quite far if it is backed up by government and Mossad jobs to successful disinformation artists... Good way to get the best people for these jobs too. Rest assured though that these 150k is backed a thousand fold by the full force of the Israeli government/American tax payer...

Quantum
22nd June 2010, 01:34 PM
The <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool">Megaphone</a> crew has been active on ALL fronts on the Internet for many years.

MAGNES
22nd June 2010, 01:41 PM
Twitter is for the brain dead crowd, the US and Israel have
many operations, first and foremost they own the worlds
media outright , second, the CIA, a ZOG creation, owns the US media
outright from the beginning and they admit this, it is all propaganda, the networks, cable, etc,
my question is, studying the above for yourselves, why would anyone
believe they are not into the net ? Not just comments,
but blogs, forums, ownership of, through agents, their creations
from the beginning or taken over later, I have had the hasbara pdf
document on my hard drive since, 04/22/2005, back then the
net wasn't even as great, mass awakenings started to take place
back then, way more forums and blogs now, you tube, video, etc,
bandwidth costs way down helped this, they are not effective cause
truth is truth, 1000 clowns look like clowns when you post the truth.
They are so off and wrong they can't win. We just need more people
on the net and off the couch.

hasbara_handbook.pdf

Look it up, it is free. LOLS

jooristic penishead and halocrapinmypants have been banned, LOL

G Khan is gone too, because the trolls took over completely, lol

anyone notice that, ulikkies isn't even posting I don't see,
they are here make no mistake

The <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool">Megaphone</a> crew has been active on ALL fronts on the Internet for many years.

there is other orgs too, many we don't even know about,
GIYUS
http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2010/06/20/giyus-targets-christian-science-monitor-message-board/
Hasbara clowns have been around for a long time too.
Hillel on college campuses, IDF run, kicked of some campuses for this too.
Jewish Internet Defense Force, they brag openly on hacks, crimes, nothing done.
All jews are encouraged to be activists and to speak out, create fly paper, etc .

When you can't meet the message call the messengers haters later on.
Many of you set yourselves up for this.

Ponce
22nd June 2010, 02:35 PM
Ok Quantum..........but "those" people are not ever real Jews so that I stay away from anything that would call them Jews.

If you people were to call them Zionists it then would be interesting to read their come back on this.......

Quantum
22nd June 2010, 02:43 PM
Ok Quantum..........but "those" people are not ever real Jews so that I stay away from anything that would call them Jews.

If you people were to call them Zionists it then would be interesting to read their come back on this.......

If we called them "Zionists," some fool would bring up "see, here are some 'anti-Zionist' 'Jews."

They are Khazars more commonly though erroneously called "Jews."

The Talmud is the problem, and "Jews" follow the Talmud.

gunDriller
22nd June 2010, 03:02 PM
hasbara_handbook.pdf

it's kind of long, but ...
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasbara.pdf

it won't let you copy & paste the text.