PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Celente: The Entire System is Collapsing

Ares
22nd June 2010, 08:47 AM
Gerald Celente joins RT to discuss rising unemployment numbers and how the government will react to civil unrest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhtjeqTuNBM

Posted by Tyler @ 3:00 pm

Gerald Celente joins RT to discuss rising unemployment numbers and how the government will react to civil unrest.

“The entire system is collapsing,” says Celente. He explains how the stimulus only stimulates the banks, as the burden falls on the people paying for the losses of the too-big-to-fails. Celente predicts the government will respond to growing civil unrest with more fascism.

“We’re going to see more unemployment. There’s no way that they can keep the system afloat by just dumping more money into it. The debt levels keep rising. That’s why you have the problems in Europe. The same problems are hitting in the US.”

http://www.bullsource.com/gerald-celente-the-entire-system-is-collapsing/

gunDriller
22nd June 2010, 09:31 AM
“The entire system is collapsing,” says Celente. He explains how the stimulus only stimulates the banks, as the burden falls on the people paying for the losses of the too-big-to-fails. Celente predicts the government will respond to growing civil unrest with more fascism.

they already have ! it's a done deal, a fait accompli, yesterday's news.

normally i don't like Celente, i never listen to his section on Financial Sense because i can't stand the combination of his accent & his content - plus i don't have the feeling that he is sincere.

but he's right. the system is collapsing. in some way shape or form, my guess is, Obama is panicking.

it would be very interesting to see a graph of Obama's blood pressure since he took office. i can't imagine it going down.

about a year ago i was thinking, "his (Obama's) hair will turn gray in a few months". i guess he has a little gray hair now, but not completely gray.

Ares
22nd June 2010, 09:39 AM

they already have ! it's a done deal, a fait accompli, yesterday's news.

normally i don't like Celente, i never listen to his section on Financial Sense because i can't stand the combination of his accent & his content - plus i don't have the feeling that he is sincere.

but he's right. the system is collapsing. in some way shape or form, my guess is, Obama is panicking.

it would be very interesting to see a graph of Obama's blood pressure since he took office. i can't imagine it going down.

about a year ago i was thinking, "his (Obama's) hair will turn gray in a few months". i guess he has a little gray hair now, but not completely gray.

Not surprisenly since the NYTimes doesn't report real news anymore. They did a story about the stress of the oval office. Here's a before and after picture.

Link to story: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/05/us/politics/05gray.html

Twisted Titan
22nd June 2010, 01:59 PM
Nothing can be done except to prepare as best you personally can.

Whatever that means.......

T

Ponce
22nd June 2010, 02:28 PM
Sorry to say the Celente is either very tired or sick.......I can see it on his face.

Serpo
22nd June 2010, 03:03 PM
Obama's blood pressure[/b] since he took office. i can't imagine it going down.

something around 100,000 psi