PDA

View Full Version : Is the oil spill a hoax?

Libertytree
22nd June 2010, 01:55 PM
More confusing by the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbwenqQ3928

StackerKen
22nd June 2010, 02:02 PM
I have been thinking that it is for a while now

I just don't know.

MAGNES
22nd June 2010, 02:06 PM
Are you people for real ?

What a waste of bandwidth.

Go back to sleep.

And wrong forum too.

Bumping out good threads too with garbage.

SUCK ON THIS HOAX

Apparently they are monitoring the air and this is for real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGxGVGiD3yk

BP DOCUMENTS

BP estimates oil spill up to 100,000 barrels per day in document
From BP's own documents.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/100620/n_top_news/cnews_us_oil_spill

Sun Jun 20, 7:09 PM

By Ernest Scheyder
ADVERTISEMENT

BURAS, Louisiana (Reuters) - BP Plc estimates that a worst-case scenario rate for the Gulf of Mexico oil spill could be about 100,000 barrels of oil per day, according to an internal company document released Sunday by a senior U.S. congressional Democrat.

Its estimate of up to 100,000 barrels (4.2 million gallons/15.9 million liters) of oil per day is far higher than the current U.S. government estimate of up to 60,000 barrels (2.5 million gallons/9.5 million liters) gushing daily from the ruptured offshore well into the sea.

DEES

http://i50.tinypic.com/16aebmo.jpg

Cebu_4_2
22nd June 2010, 02:10 PM
None of my Florida connections have experienced anything in regards. With the whole area blocked off and a no fly zone it's either very bad or not at all. Reminds me of that terrible bird flu crap.

k-os
22nd June 2010, 02:15 PM
Interesting find, Libertytree.

Who knows what to think anymore? I sort of hope this dude is right, but even if he is . . . it's still the death of those "targeted populations" who happen to be my neighbors and yours.

I'm still looking for my RV. ;)

EE_
22nd June 2010, 02:21 PM
Well yes this is a terrible cruel hoax...to the uninformed, non-believers and those that buy the evil lies from the BP/government.
This thing is coming at us like a runaway freight train.
As I said before, this event has kicked off the greatest depression!
It is a terrible hoax for those involved not to tell the truth on how it will affect the people of this country.
Good luck to all!
This is what we've been prepping for!
jmho

UFM
22nd June 2010, 02:23 PM
what you mean hoax? i have seen da oil

cedarchopper
22nd June 2010, 02:33 PM
Well yes this is a terrible cruel hoax...to the uninformed, non-believers and those that buy the evil lies from the BP/government.
This thing is coming at us like a runaway freight train.
As I said before, this event has kicked off the greatest depression!
It is a terrible hoax for those involved not to tell the truth on how it will affect the people of this country.
Good luck to all!
This is what we've been prepping for!
jmho

You are correct.

This unprecedented environmental disaster is going to have major consequences for real estate, banking, energy, food, tourism, unemployment...in other words, a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

Where is the most valuable real estate? The coast. Where are the major tourist draws? The coast. Where does most of the US seafood come from? The Gulf.

Add it all up and it is going to be an historic turning point. When and if it hits the Texas coast?...SHTF

I am me, I am free
22nd June 2010, 02:37 PM
I suggest you go to south Louisiana and tell the Cajuns there on the coast it's a hoax.

I second MAGNES, the OP is a waste of bandwidth.

StackerKen
22nd June 2010, 03:00 PM
Im not sure Hoax is the right word.

For lack of a better word or term. I will just call it BS

Kinda like 911....
We can't believe anything we hear or read these days...You guys know that.
So why are you buying into this?

K-os I think you are doing the right thing looking for an RV. (good prep to have)

I really have no idea what to think of this mess. Because I don't believe any of what I have read or heard.

Obviously there is oil and Its not good.

My gut tells me that it's not gonna kill thousands of people.
My gut tells me it is staged.

We don't trust the media do we?
We don't trust the government do we?

Where are you getting your info?

Libertytree
22nd June 2010, 03:11 PM
Magnes and All..... waste of bandwidth??? maybe, then again maybe not, IDK???!!! I presented something I ran across in my searching of all the evidence, factual or conjectural I find. You want to dis me or smite me? I don't give a fvck!

Are you sitting in my shoes, right here on the Gulf in Florida? Probably fvcking NOT! As of this moment I am trapped, I am one of the lucky ones here who has a job and just up and walking away from it without one waiting for me "wherever" just ain't that smart either. I'm making life altering decisions here based on God knows what kind of diluted, bastardized information there is available. IF you have concrete facts then by all means please share! I'm waiting with baited breath!!!

If ya really want, I can rent you a front row seat, the 1st 2 weeks are free! Until you're living in this state of indecision, stand down and shut the fvck up.

tekrunner
22nd June 2010, 03:32 PM
Kinda reminds me of the October war in 1973 between Egypt and Israel (bunch of other ME countries ultimately got involved) anyways, Egypt kept giving Israel the impression it was about to launch the big attack...Israel kept going on red alert at great expense to themselves....eventually Israel quit believing that Egypt was going to attack and that's exactly when Egypt attacked. The bird flu and all the other BS that's put people on red alert, eventually the threat will be absolutely real and dire.

JohnQPublic
22nd June 2010, 03:38 PM
Very interesting find. Don't be afraid to post material that opposes the general viewpoint here. We need it to examine all possibilities.

Asphalt Volcanism (http://geology.about.com/cs/volcanology/a/aa051604a.htm)
By Andrew Alden, About.com Guide

While volcanism is common under the sea, nobody dreamed that in some places, vents erupt not lava but asphalt. That's what a 2003 research expedition found in the Gulf of Mexico on a seafloor hill the scientists named Chapopote, the Mexican Spanish name for tar. It's the world's first known asphalt volcano. There are more being found all the time.

The geologic setting at the site, west of the Yucatán in 3000 meters of water, is a field of salt domes called the Campeche Knolls. These tall, steep hills grow as ductile salt bodies rise into the overlying seafloor rocks; as is common around the Gulf, oil and gas leak upward with the salt.
The Asphalt Volcano Locality
The researchers, a team led by Ian MacDonald of Texas A&M University's Corpus Christi campus, dangled a remote-controlled camera off the German ship RV Sonne to the seafloor far below. Even with this short-range visual instrument they documented one square kilometer of tar flows, some of them 20 meters across.

Besides asphalt, the expedition found places soaked with petroleum and others with cold, white layers of methane hydrate. Like cold seeps elsewhere on the world's seafloor, all of these localities supported colonies of chemical-eating organisms. Bunches of tubeworms were found growing in and around the tar flows. Apparently something makes the asphalt attractive to life, but no one is sure yet how the biogeochemistry works.

At Chapopote the tar seems to have come out of the ground hot, but like undersea lava flows, it quickly hardens in the cold seawater. In fact it forms asphalt "aa" and "pahoehoe" just like what you find in Hawaiian basalt. In another parallel with ordinary volcanoes, the warm asphalt turns delicate icy layers of methane hydrate into bursts of free gas, just as hot rock lava causes explosions by flashing groundwater into steam — phreatomagmatic eruptions. (But I don't know what you'd call a tar/hydrate eruption in scientific Latin.)

A Supercritical Hypothesis
In 2005 the team reported more details, and a provocative theory. Examining samples from the tar flows, the researchers found abundant small pores lined with various minerals: sulfates, chlorides and carbonates. They theorized, in the 18 October 2005 Eos, that the energy source involves a special substance: supercritical water.

Supercritical water is water at such high pressures and temperatures (300 times atmospheric pressure and 400 degrees C) that it is above the "critical point," neither a gas nor a liquid but a searing combination. It is about one-third the density of liquid water and is a nonpolar fluid capable of dissolving hydrocarbons, unlike surface water with which oil cannot mix.

Such fluid could form deep in the crust, insulated under the seafloor sediments, just as it does beneath black smokers. If a suitable passage connected it to the surface — and a salt dome is a perfect example — then this sort of water magma could rise bearing a heavy load of dissolved minerals and hydrocarbons. As the water cools and the dissolved load precipitates, a shell of tar would form protecting the hot fluid inside, analogous to lava tubes, and the fluid would eventually reach the sea floor. There the more volatile parts of the "lava" would enter the seawater while the heavy asphalt remains.

Supercritical water could exist at depths as shallow as 2800 meters. Because the flows of Chapopote are deeper than that, the theory checks out so far. This is not the first time supercritical fluids have been suspected in the Earth: they are theorized in large mud volcanoes and in catastrophic landslides.

Are There More Asphalt Volcanoes?
Surely there's a lot more asphalt in the Campeche Knolls and elsewhere. In fact MacDonald, in the 14 May 2004 Science, pointed out that tar flows had been photographed 200 km to the north of Chapopote in 1971. He suggested that others might locate more occurrences by doing what his team did: looking for oil slicks in satellite images of the sea surface.

In 2010, researchers reported extinct asphalt volcanoes in the waters off Santa Barbara, California that stand 30 meters high above the seafloor. Each new deep-sea oasis we find—joining black smokers, carbonate smokers, cold seeps and whale falls — makes the ocean floor a still more lively place.

PS: Like many scientists these days, MacDonald has put his team's papers online. Also on his site is a photo gallery from the history-making 2003 cruise. And I like what he told a university journalist: "Chapopote is more evidence that this planet is alive from top to bottom. There is no place on Earth where life is absent; wherever life gets the slightest foothold, it will adapt and blossom."

sunshine05
22nd June 2010, 03:39 PM
Thanks LibertyTree. You know that I think it's plausible. I've had the feeling all along that this whole event is fake.

uranian
22nd June 2010, 03:43 PM
another slightly out there but related vid (made in 2008, before the GoM disaster):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfBa0aIztvY

uranian
22nd June 2010, 03:52 PM
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/44000/44375/USA7_TMO_2010170.jpg

StackerKen
22nd June 2010, 03:57 PM
uranian;
wow...very interesting video....they predicted the gulf disaster

DMac
22nd June 2010, 04:04 PM
Uranian, I've seen that one before but forgot about it. Very relevant IMO, thanks for posting it.

Creeeeeeeepy

Kali
22nd June 2010, 04:08 PM
another slightly out there but related vid (made in 2008, before the GoM disaster):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfBa0aIztvY

WoW

Libertytree
22nd June 2010, 04:11 PM
The vid is trippy but couldn't we draw lines from many occurences and and conjure all kinds of strange symbols?

uranian
22nd June 2010, 04:19 PM
Uranian, I've seen that one before but forgot about it.

same here, saw it again yesterday courtesy of GLP. interesting that this GoM false flag completes the pentagram.

Libertytree
22nd June 2010, 04:20 PM
Much more...

http://shtf411.com/bp-illusion-of-a-false-spill-t7065.html-sid=d39a1516bd0ad9aceacc6baea220f5ad

Gypsybiker45
22nd June 2010, 05:29 PM
I suggest you go to south Louisiana and tell the Cajuns there on the coast it's a hoax.

I second MAGNES, the OP is a waste of bandwidth.

make that a third, anyone who doubts merely has to o to LA or MS and see for themselves. for christ sakes everything isnt a lie in this life!

StackerKen
22nd June 2010, 05:42 PM
for christ sakes everything isnt a lie in this life!

Are you sure?

;)

dysgenic
22nd June 2010, 05:48 PM
I think there is a chance that it is. I talk to a lot of people daily from Florida. I haven't heard any acid rain stories, or any stories really. Very unscientific anecdotal evidence I know, but I find it weird that not one person has shared a 'by dog is choking on oil when he drinks out of the lake' story.

dys

Heimdhal
22nd June 2010, 05:53 PM
I think there is a chance that it is. I talk to a lot of people daily from Florida. I haven't heard any acid rain stories, or any stories really. Very unscientific anecdotal evidence I know, but I find it weird that not one person has shared a 'by dog is choking on oil when he drinks out of the lake' story.

dys

I watched the vid in the OP...Im skeptical to say the least. I, at this time, do NOT think its a hoax as laid out in that video.

However, I wouldnt use floridians or even many alabamians (is that what they are called?) for anecdotal evidence, as the oil has not really come near us yet. Theres only been one place in the far west panhandle of florida where oil sheen has come into contact from what I understand, the rest of Florida is at this time untouched. That will change, I'm sure, but at this time, Florida is NOT being hit like La, Miss and Alabama are.

Gypsybiker45
22nd June 2010, 06:13 PM
for christ sakes everything isnt a lie in this life!

Are you sure?

;)

very sure!

Horn
22nd June 2010, 06:30 PM
Its a mess & the way it was delivered thru plume mixing I believe the damage that will be, is going to be much extended to where people won't remember the way things used to be.

SeekYeFirst
22nd June 2010, 06:41 PM
Fun vid Uranian. They said to look for stuff in Arkansas, Miami and GofM. They put a line thru Memphis.
Weren't we talking about the earthquake clusters in Arkansas and the flood in Memphis this year on this board?

On topic, I think the disaster is over-rated. I think the side leaks were naturally occurring. The only way thousands will die is if the million cuban immigrants flee miami and bring their violence.

MAGNES
22nd June 2010, 07:22 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/WN/bp-oil-spill-gov-bobby-jindals-wishes-crude/story?id=10946379

BP Oil Spill: Against Gov. Jindal's Wishes, Crude-Sucking Barges Stopped by Coast Guard
59 Days Into Oil Crisis, Gulf Coast Governors Say Feds Are Failing Them
By DAVID MUIR and BRADLEY BLACKBURN

June 17, 2010—

Eight days ago, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal ordered barges to begin vacuuming crude oil out of his state's oil-soaked waters. Today, against the governor's wishes, those barges sat idle, even as more oil flowed toward the Louisiana shore.

"It's the most frustrating thing," the Republican governor said today in Buras, La. "Literally, yesterday morning we found out that they were halting all of these barges."

Watch "World News" for David Muir's report from Louisiana tonight.

Sixteen barges sat stationary today, although they were sucking up thousands of gallons of BP's oil as recently as Tuesday. Workers in hazmat suits and gas masks pumped the oil out of the Louisiana waters and into steel tanks. It was a homegrown idea that seemed to be effective at collecting the thick gunk.

"These barges work. You've seen them work. You've seen them suck oil out of the water," said Jindal.

Coast Guard Orders Barges to Stop

So why stop now?

"The Coast Guard came and shut them down," Jindal said. "You got men on the barges in the oil, and they have been told by the Coast Guard, 'Cease and desist. Stop sucking up that oil.'"

A Coast Guard representative told ABC News today that it shares the same goal as the governor.

"We are all in this together. The enemy is the oil," said Coast Guard Lt. Cmdr. Dan Lauer.

But the Coast Guard ordered the stoppage because of reasons that Jindal found frustrating. The Coast Guard needed to confirm that there were fire extinguishers and life vests on board, and then it had trouble contacting the people who built the barges.

Louisiana Governor Couldn't Overrule Coast Guard

The governor said he didn't have the authority to overrule the Coast Guard's decision, though he said he tried to reach the White House to raise his concerns.

"They promised us they were going to get it done as quickly as possible," he said. But "every time you talk to someone different at the Coast Guard, you get a different answer."

After Jindal strenuously made his case, the barges finally got the go-ahead today to return to the Gulf and get back to work, after more than 24 hours of sitting idle.

Along Gulf Coast, Governors Ask, 'Who's In Charge?'

Fifty-nine days into the crisis, it still can be tough to figure out who is in charge in Louisiana, and the problem appears to be the same in other Gulf Coast states.

In Alabama today, Gov. Bob Riley said that he's had problems with the Coast Guard, too.

Riley, R-Ala., asked the Coast Guard to find ocean boom tall enough to handle strong waves and protect his shoreline.

The Coast Guard went all the way to Bahrain to find it, but when it came time to deploy it?

"It was picked up and moved to Louisiana," Riley said today.

The governor said the problem is there's still no single person giving a "yes" or "no." While the Gulf Coast governors have developed plans with the Coast Guard's command center in the Gulf, things begin to shift when other agencies start weighing in, like the Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

"It's like this huge committee down there," Riley said, "and every decision that we try to implement, any one person on that committee has absolute veto power."

sunshine05
22nd June 2010, 07:27 PM
Magnes, that is old news and how does it discount the OP video? Plus it's from ABC.

SLV^GLD
22nd June 2010, 07:30 PM
There are 5 stages of grief and OP is apparently at the denial stage.

sunshine05
22nd June 2010, 07:32 PM

So what specifically has you convinced that this is a real event? There is nothing wrong with keeping an open mind. There is a history now of fake news coverage in this country.

Libertytree
22nd June 2010, 08:09 PM

All this time I've overestimated you. There's only one stage of asshole and apparently you've mastered that stage perfectly.

Now, do you have any pertinent information to bring to the table or just snide remarks?

MAGNES
22nd June 2010, 08:15 PM
Magnes, that is old news and how does it discount the OP video? Plus it's from ABC.

Seriously, that is just one on the ground account, the OP is a no source
and the OP even has BP propaganda, "not that bad", "it will come up
as tarballs", etc, BP said that, there are many on the ground sources,
deep water has been destroyed, deep water marine life is going to shore,
there is oil everywhere in some marshes, beaches, people reporting being
sick, there are many good threads here in other section and also
there is lots of first hand accounts out there, you can't keep up
with all of it, go to http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ , even,
http://drudgereport.com/ . There is no question of the oil.
Congress put those docs out I linked to above, 100,000 barrels
per day, not BP, BP is a criminal bankster company, this is why
the media is covering for them, they are partners of Israel,
it is a Rothchild company with a lot of blood history on it's hands.

This is akin to posting sorcha articles or neocon wsj articles on war.

You can see the oil in the water too in many videos, one I posted above.

You think that Quantum's post is a small thing and lies, the lies
are that it is not that big, it is far bigger than the msm is reporting
but local sources are reporting and it is making it out.

It's on satellite too.

Just wait for the hurricanes to come.

Consider the pressure at that depth and it is freezing down there.

Libertytree
22nd June 2010, 08:30 PM
All this time I've overestimated you.

You believe your own link that is a no source to anything.
Have you considered that people are pissed at BP and are
way better informed than you. What is in that video has
already been disproven by facts on the ground and first
hand accounts. BP talking points in that video too on
"tarballs" not oil, and "not that bad."

This whole forum has real information and a few times
I stated that people should read http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
to keep up, there is a lot out there, too much to keep up with.
Lots of links and video out there of real oil.
Like Quantum's post.

I don't think you've read all of my posts on this topic, as a matter of fact I'm much more inclined to think that it's a whole lot worse than we're being told and where the evidence points, including the methane bubble and the ensuing double tsunami.

So, I post another alternative and all of a sudden I'm a BP shill and in some type of denial??? I have no agenda...just trying to survive, decipher all of the information and live to fight TPTB another day.

JDRock
22nd June 2010, 08:33 PM
....anyone who believes that the oil is the main story is missing the point.
1. halliburton buys the LARGEST oil cleanup co.2 weeks PRIOR... :oo-->

2. bp/goldman sachs dump bp shares( millions) BEFORE the "accident" :oo-->

3. the oil co meets with obama for, get this; TWENTY MINUTES, and ALL the details are hashed out and agreed upon!! ( it would take longer to serve them coffee!) :oo-->

4.NONE...i mean not ONE meaningful major environmental group has called for obamas head..... :oo-->

Desolation LineTrimmer
22nd June 2010, 08:44 PM
LOL.

JDRock
22nd June 2010, 08:51 PM
LOL.

at what?

MAGNES
22nd June 2010, 08:54 PM
For those that do not know, this is the new section,
http://gold-silver.us/forum/gulf-oil-disaster/
good finds from many members here, it is for real,
and to go links I mentioned above daily, too much to
keep up with.

No oil, ROFL !

Large Sarge post
http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/rikki-ott-reports-residents-falling-ill-(614)/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wrQCY76fps

StackerKen
22nd June 2010, 09:03 PM
No oil, ROFL !

With all due respect friend, Who said there was no oil?

Rebel Yarr
22nd June 2010, 09:07 PM
You guys are hardcore! Libertytree is just posting another side of an event.

Interesting vid Uranian.

JDRock
22nd June 2010, 09:22 PM
...ill keep an open mind....in fact, ill believe ANYTHING......EXEPT the original/official story.

MAGNES
22nd June 2010, 09:30 PM
You guys are hardcore! Libertytree is just posting another side of an event.

Interesting vid Uranian.

No Liberty said he is "confused" after watching some non source from nowhere.

Ken supported the video, with all due respect to my friend Ken.

The video producer has had his ass handed to him on a platter.

We have good sources mentioned and stated above with great
on the ground sources, many of them, just a sample has been
posted here. Links to more posted.

The video producer is a bullshit artist with no sources.

It was not presented by anyone as a possible event
or something to consider.

I drew a line in the sand as I have done on wsj neocons, known disinfo
artists, etc, many times, some people fall for nothing while dismissing
good information with sources, more like ignore them.

All the locals are lying. lol

The info is out there, there is way more.

Meanwhile this thread is here in GD and good threads are
not even being read in the right section, I object to that,
and people falling for nonsense from a no source when
the facts today disprove what is stated and there is some
BP lines in there too.

@ JDR , I agree totally.

MAGNES
22nd June 2010, 09:33 PM
374 views while good threads have way under 100 here.
http://gold-silver.us/forum/gulf-oil-disaster/

old steel
22nd June 2010, 09:39 PM
Interesting thread.

I do not discount anything at this point in time.

All i know for sure is that evil people are ruling supreme over the earth.

What is it going to take to wipe them out and start over?

StackerKen
22nd June 2010, 09:42 PM
Thanks Magnes :)

To be honest...I didn't even watch much of the video in the OP.

And I certainly did not say I supported the video.

I just wanted to be on record here as a skeptic....

.Yeah I know there is oil...and I know its bad......
.I just don't see millions dieing from this....thats all.

and a year from now....I'll find this thread and say...I told you so. ;)

(or not)

Horn
22nd June 2010, 10:10 PM
Thanks Magnes :)

To be honest...I didn't even watch much of the video in the OP.

And I certainly did not say I supported the video.

I just wanted to be on record here as a skeptic....

.Yeah I know there is oil...and I know its bad......
.I just don't see millions dieing from this....thats all.

and a year from now....I'll find this thread and say...I told you so. ;)

(or not)

The dude in the video says people will be dropping like flies...

Kali
22nd June 2010, 11:32 PM
Why do they have live feeds for our viewing?

That alone can spark up plenty of conspiracy theories.

I have my suspicions.

Hatha Sunahara
23rd June 2010, 01:01 AM
I don't know how much credibility Bob Chapman has, but he's saying much the same thing the video in the OP is saying in his 6/19/10 International Forecater:

The President's response to the oil spill, and that of BP, have been virtually non-existent, despite many doable fixes, and those doable fixes would include the fixes which could not be implemented due to a total and intentional lack of preparation for just such a disaster, which lack of preparation was of course allowed by the Illuminist marionettes in our environmental regulatory agencies in charge of off-shore drilling who are in bed with big oil. This lack of response should not come as a surprise, as it is obvious that they were told to delay the implementation of any real solutions, and to deceive and obfuscate the truth about the extent of the oil leak and its potential for destruction, as instructed by their handlers in the Shadow Governments of the world, mainly Rockefeller and Kissinger for the Joker, and Rothschild, Zbig and the Black Nobility (especially the British royal family) for the BP executives, all in a coordinated, conspiratorial effort.

And no wonder. About 30% of our domestic oil production comes from the Gulf of Mexico. In addition, you might note that we have a multi-billion barrel, mega-oil field off the coast of Gull Island, Alaska, where an immense underwater oil field, far larger than any of the oil fields in Saudi Arabia, will now lay dormant for the foreseeable future. This BP disaster is really just another evil, twisted and deceitful Illuminist machination intended to, among other things, control our supply of domestic oil, without which our already floundering economy cannot function. This is how they intend to take us into a so-called "peak oil" situation, forcing oil prices to skyrocket so that people will give up the freedom of their cars for public transportation, and to reverse the population flow by forcing people out of suburbia into urban centers where they can be more easily controlled. This is a longer term purpose of the Illuminati, which they will implement after they have impoverished the world with their upcoming economic takedown-catastrophe to establish their one-world fascist state. They will use so-called "peak oil," and what we could term "peak food," as their final blow to bring you to your knees so you will beg for their one-world police state, or so they think.

The concept of "peak oil" as the outgrowth of oil becoming more difficult and expensive to extract is a total fraud. There are tens of billions of barrels of cost-effective oil awaiting extraction around the globe, much of it within the US (i.e. Gull Island in Alaska and the Baaken in North Dakota and Montana to name but a few), but none of these huge oil reserves are being exploited sufficiently if at all, with the idea being to create the appearance that we have entered into a "peak oil" situation. The difficulty and expense of extraction is a deceitful excuse being given to cover up what is really happening to cause so-called oil "shortages."

The real cause of these "shortages" is the ongoing suppression of oil extraction from many known mega-sources of cost-effective foreign and domestic oil by withholding investment into exploiting these mega-fields and by creating environmental disasters to steer the people away from either promoting the exploitation of these mega-fields (i.e. the BP disaster), or by steering them away from promoting cleaner and more cost-effective sources of energy (i.e. the Three Mile Island Disaster, yet another Illuminist sabotage special). You might note that the Three Mile Island disaster was said to be caused by a design flaw. Yet this project had twin-reactors with identical designs, and the remaining reactor has operated flawlessly for over 30 years. We also have to wonder if Chernobyl was not a refilled Illuminist prescription for suppression of nuclear power. You might also note that France operates almost exclusively on nuclear power. And they know what to do with their waste. It is called "reprocessing" of nuclear fuel. So the next time you hear one of your Congress Critters wailing and complaining about the economic and environmental cost of creating some nonsensical nuclear waste storage facility in a mountain somewhere, you should laugh in his/her face. We also note that all the environmental Nazis are funded by big oil and the Illuminist tax-exempt foundations.

They protest whatever they are told to protest by the Illuminati, such as nuclear power, or off-shore drilling, or exploitation of natural resources no matter how reasonable the terms. Anything to control the supply of resources with the ultimate objective being to enslave the public to Illuminist interests.

........Now, let's discuss the choice of venue for our latest false flag operation, the BP disaster.

Of all the off-shore rigs, why the one in the Gulf of Mexico? Well, 30% of domestic production is a big factor, to be sure, but they could have accomplished their purposes with any deep-water oil rig located off the shores of the US, and with a lot less political fallout for the current Administration and the Jackasses. And if you still doubt that this was sabotage or intentional neglect, which is really the same thing, then we ask how it was that Goldman Sachs somehow managed to sell a big chunk of its BP stock, along with UBS, just before the disaster, which Fabrice Tourre bragged about over the Internet to his girlfriend. Just more Goldman Sachs luck, huh! And then there was the occult-oriented movie called "Knowing" by Summit Entertainment, starring Nicholas Cage, which came out in 2009, which had a news clip showing a burning oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico. Another coincidence? And what about the chair that Mel Gibson's character weighs in the movie "The Patriot," which came out in the year 2000? It weighed 9 lbs., 11 ounces, as in 9/11. Just another fortuitous coincidence? Come on people, get out of denial and into action! Destroy all the incumbents in November after loading up on gold, silver, freeze-dried food, a water filter, a weapon and lots of ammo. The more patriots who prepare, the stronger the resistance to Illuminist machinations will be. Otherwise, we are looking at bloodshed on a scale that will make the French Revolution look like a barroom-brawl. Trust us. You do not want to go into combat unless all other alternatives are exhausted. So be ready! But we digress.

The answer to our question about the venue of our false flag oil spill disaster can be seen if you take a look at a political map for the 2008 election, state by state, with red for Dumbo and blue for Jackass (which together form our one political party, called the Dumb-Ass party, but again we digress). The states that have a coastline bordering the Gulf of Mexico or in any potentially affected areas along the East Coast due to the flow of the Gulfstream, are all in red, with two exceptions, Florida and North Carolina. But even in Florida and North Carolina, when you go county by county, virtually the entire coastline of both Florida and North Carolina are in red as well, with Miami County being a notable exception. So on a county by county basis, you have Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina showing as virtually all red in their coastal areas with the most notable exceptions being the southern tip of Texas and part of the South Carolina coast, and the coastal areas of Florida and North Carolina being virtually all red, with the notable exception being Miami County and a few small blue blocks in more populous cities along the Florida coast.

This red area is the Bible Belt, which has become heavily Dumbo over the years. Here lies the most anti-big government, anti-socialist, anti-fascist bastions of strength in our nation due to their Judeo-Christian values. The Joker got his revenge, and more importantly to the Illuminati, they struck a virtual death blow to the state economies of the Bible Belt, a bastion of anti-Illuminist citizens who have never forgotten what a powerful central government did to them both during and after the Civil War. Yes, slavery was wrong, but the issue was not addressed in the Constitution, and the Constitution had to be amended by two thirds of the states to make slavery a federal issue. Instead, the southern states were forced into a battle which at its core was about states rights over an overbearing central government. Now every state in the union is faced with this nemesis of an out-of-control, socialistic-fascistic government that thinks your rights flow from the government instead of flowing from your Creator. This is the real issue in question. This is the core of the problem. And now the stupid state governments have been on the Federal tits so long that most will go under without some federal help, just as planned now for many, many decades. They should have been weaned long ago. The legislatures and governors of these states have sold out their citizens to the evil scum in Manhattan and Washington, D.C., aka Goldman Sachs North and South, and to our Shadow Government composed of the Council of 300, the Trilaterals, the Bilderbergers, the members of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Freemasons, the Rosicrucians, the Black Nobility, and the Illuminist influenced tax-exempt trusts and non-governmental organizations (NGO's), among others, which Dr. Stanley Monteith correctly refers to as "The Brotherhood of Darkness."

If the South thinks that Sherman's March to the Sea spread destruction and devastation, they haven't seen anything yet. The oil flowing into the Gulf has been greatly underestimated and the entire Gulf could well become a dead zone, and much of the fresh water supplies could be poisoned by the oil and the clean-up chemicals. Just the food sources alone that have been or will be lost will be devastating. This is step two in the destruction of the economy of the US, step one being the fallout from the various financial fraud debacles on Wall Street which have elevated the rate of unemployment to almost one out of every four American citizens that were previously employed while at the same time inflating us into poverty and destroying the value of our homes, our savings and our pensions with real estate loan fraud, fraud in the creation of various derivatives, stock market crashes and near zero interest rates. Next comes the near total destruction of the bond and housing markets as governments around the world succumb to a juggernaut of debt default, of elevated risk and of much higher interest rates, the nationalization of your pensions and IRA's into the Social Security, Medicaid and Obama-care Ponzi schemes, devaluation of the dollar and the destruction, via the Quadrillion Dollar Derivative Death Star, of the banking system, along with a major war to provide a profitable distraction from your ever-increasing woes, along with a draft to provide the necessary cannon fodder (and for those of you who need it spelled out, that would be the blood of your sons and daughters who will be vainly slaughtered fighting the sons of daughters of other people around the world, so that the evil, satanic scum who run this country and the other Illuminist bastions around the world can make more trillions which they will then use to continue to fund your enslavement and entry into serfdom in their Novus Ordo Seclorum).

If you control all the information, you can make people believe anything you want them to believe. What's really sad is that so many people are so dumbed down they are unable to use any critical thinking skills that they do not possess to see through the scam. Like 911, something about this event stinks.

For the people who think the information in the video in the OP is bunk, ask yourselves 'how do you know what you know?' Everything you know is what the media and government has told you. How do you know they aren't lying to you? Or spinning the story to push whatever agenda they have, like carbon taxes and cap and trade, and restricting the supply of oil and driving the price up. Try for once to delay believing what they tell you. Try for once to be skeptical, to suspend judgment until you have had a chance to consider more than one possibility about what the truth is. Try to imagine that our media is the ministry of propaganda like it was in the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany. Then see if you can break the habit of believing everything they tell you.

Hatha

StackerKen
23rd June 2010, 08:24 AM
If you control all the information, you can make people believe anything you want them to believe. What's really sad is that so many people are so dumbed down they are unable to use any critical thinking skills that they do not possess to see through the scam. Like 911, something about this event stinks.

For the people who think the information in the video in the OP is bunk, ask yourselves 'how do you know what you know?' Everything you know is what the media and government has told you. How do you know they aren't lying to you? Or spinning the story to push whatever agenda they have, like carbon taxes and cap and trade, and restricting the supply of oil and driving the price up. Try for once to delay believing what they tell you. Try for once to be skeptical, to suspend judgment until you have had a chance to consider more than one possibility about what the truth is. Try to imagine that our media is the ministry of propaganda like it was in the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany. Then see if you can break the habit of believing everything they tell you.

Hatha

I agree and thats what I have been trying to say here.

I guess I can afford to be skeptical though, because I live in Ca.
I might feel different if I lived on the gulf. I really Feel for all that live there.

SLV^GLD
23rd June 2010, 12:25 PM
Well, it's always nice to come back from a hard day's work and realize what was meant as a humorous remark resulted in you being called an asshole.

I'll not bother testing anyone's sense of humor anymore as I can see no one has one.

Hatha Sunahara
23rd June 2010, 06:27 PM
Here's more fuel for this fire:

Obama Administration Knew About Deepwater Horizon 35,000 Feet Well Bore
Wayne Madsen – Oil Price.com June 22, 2010

President Obama and Secretary of Interior Ken Salazar, Secretary of Energy Steven Chu, and Defense Secretary Robert Gates were informed that BP would drill an unprecedented 35,000 feet well bore at the Macondo site off the coast of Louisiana. In September 2009, the Deepwater Horizon successfully sunk a well bore at a depth of 35,055 below sea level at the Tiber Prospect in the Keathley Canyon block 102 in the Gulf of Mexico, southeast of Houston.

During the September drilling operations, the Deepwater Horizon drill penetrated a massive undersea oil deposit but BP's priorities changed when the Macondo site in the Mississippi Canyon off the coast of Louisiana was found to contain some 3-4 billion barrels of oil in an underground cavern estimated to be about the size of Mount Everest. It was as a result of another 35,000 feet well bore sank by the Deepwater Horizon at the Macondo site that the catastrophic explosion occurred on April 20.

According to the Wayne Madsen Report (WMR) sources within the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the Pentagon and Interior and Energy Departments told the Obama Administration that the newly-discovered estimated 3-4 billion barrels of oil in the Gulf of Mexico would cover America's oil needs for up to eight months if there was a military attack on Iran that resulted in the bottling up of the Strait of Hormuz to oil tanker traffic, resulting in a cut-off of oil to the United States from the Persian Gulf.

Obama, Salazar, Chu, and Gates green-lighted the risky Macondo drilling operation from the outset, according to WMR's government sources.

WMR learned that BP was able to have several safety checks waved because of the high-level interest by the White House and Pentagon in tapping the Gulf of Mexico bonanza find in order to plan a military attack on Iran without having to be concerned about an oil and natural gas shortage from the Persian Gulf after an outbreak of hostilities with Iran.

BP still has an ongoing operation to drill down to 40,000 feet below sea level at the Liberty field off the north coast of Alaska.

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Obama-Administration-Knew-About-Deepwater-Horizon-35000-Feet-Well-Bore.html

Those are pretty deep wells. That's a new piece of information for me. Could the attack on Iran be postponed because of this? Does this divert people from Iran, and Iran diverts people from this?

Hatha

dysgenic
23rd June 2010, 06:41 PM
That Bob Chapman article looked pretty credible to me.

StackerKen
23rd June 2010, 06:52 PM
That Bob Chapman article looked pretty credible to me.

I didn't even bother to read it..... until you endorsed it.

Thanks Dys.

SeekYeFirst
23rd June 2010, 11:46 PM
I just realized that Uranian's vid was predicting a disaster in the Gulf and liked 4/20 for the date. Google earth puts the Deepwater on the line between miami and waco. Arkansas just had their worst flood in 44 yrs in Albert pike campground. Very eerie.

PatColo
26th June 2010, 02:54 PM
I just realized that Uranian's vid was predicting a disaster in the Gulf and liked 4/20 for the date. Google earth puts the Deepwater on the line between miami and waco. Arkansas just had their worst flood in 44 yrs in Albert pike campground. Very eerie.

Does the Deepwater Horizon's (former) coordinates fall on any of the lines the vid described? Not sure how to google-earth that, but I'd love to know! Here's the vid again,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfBa0aIztvY&feature=player_embedded

also did it say it liked 4/20? It seems the satanists are into 4/19 & 4/20. Got this in email, you'll need to fact check it,

Historic dates that were staged according to this blood sacrifice day of April 19:

* April 19, 1775—Battle of Lexington & Concord, which made the Masonic-led Revolutionary War inevitable.
* April 19, 1904—The Great Fire of Toronto.
* April 18, 1906—The San francisco Earthquake Fire.
* April 19, 1943—After trapping the last Jewish Resistance Fighters in a storm drain in Warsaw, and holding them for several days, Nazi Storm Troopers began to pour fire into each end of the storm drain, using flame-throwers. They continued pouring the fire into the drain until all fighters were dead. Blood sacrifice brought about by a fiery conflagration.
* April 20, 1985—20 April 1985 – ATF raid on The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord compound in northern Arkansas.
* April 19, 1993—50 years later after of the 1943 Warsaw, to the day, government troops, tanks, and other military equipment stormed the compound of David Koresh and his followers at Waco, Texas. Certainly, this operation fulfilled the basic requirements for a human sacrifice: trauma, fire, and young sacrificial victims.
* April 19, 1995—Oklahoma City bombing—Once again fire and death on this day.
* April 20, 1999—The Columbine High School Massacre.
* April 19, 2005—Joseph Alois Ratzinger elected as Pope Benedict XVI.
* April 20, 2007—Johnson Space Center shooting and incident of hostages in Building 44.
* April 19, 2010—In Canada over 400 hundred of straw bales caught on fire and blazed out of control.
* April 19, 2010—Iceland’s Volcanic Ash Grounds all Airlines in Northern Europe while NATO conducts the largest military exercise of the Year.
* April 20, 2010—The Gulf Oil Fire.
* April 20—The Birthday of Adolf Hitler.

April 19 of any year is a day of observing the deception of the Illuminati Occult, for it seems, as we head into the final stretch to the Activation of the New World Order, the Illuminati are becoming more bold, and are using the prime occult dates.

On the topic of this thread, I wouldn't guess this to be a hoax as described in the OP video, although I allow for that possibility & more. Gulf events have been steeped in conspiracy, secrecy, & deception. With them mixing the toxic dispersant with the oil at the mouth of the voilcano, much of the oil is not rising/floating but rather suspended or sitting on the floor. They're keeping us pretty much in the dark about the truth of things all around. But my first guess until further notice is that the voilcano(s) are spewing ~120K barrels/day, or about an Exxon Valdez every 2 days, with no end in sight. And that it's a deliberate "end times" script being orchestrated by the satanists. They'll prolly haarp up a couple massive hurricanes through the gulf to really get the party going.

Desolation LineTrimmer
27th June 2010, 04:00 PM
LOL.

at what?

The idea that the oil spill is a hoax.

UFM
8th July 2010, 01:49 PM

what does flooding in arkansas hav to do witthe oil spill?