PDA

View Full Version : Fisherman's Wife Kindra Arnesen Takes On BP Over Spill Health .

Serpo
23rd June 2010, 10:33 PM
Worth the watch
Kindra Arnesan - Quoted on PBS Newshour 6/23/2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3bzypjTIWg

Glass
24th June 2010, 12:25 AM
poor girl. She's had to swallow a majorly oversized red pill....Not surprised myself though. I don't expect the to do anything. People are actually at war but there was no over declaration so they can't figure out what is going on.... YOU ARE UNDER ATTACK lady.

gunDriller
24th June 2010, 09:10 AM
she's great !

i hope she gets out of the coastal area in time, though - before BP's toxic soup gets pushed inland by the first big hurricane.

her prediction at the end - about how this spill will poison oceans beyond the Gulf of Mexico - is interesting.

it sounds like she's switching from speaking from her experience, to guessing, but so what ?

i have a feeling that her "read" on the situation is more accurate than 100 BP PhD's with supercomputers.

Spectrism
24th June 2010, 10:08 AM
she's great !

i hope she gets out of the coastal area in time, though - before BP's toxic soup gets pushed inland by the first big hurricane.

her prediction at the end - about how this spill will poison oceans beyond the Gulf of Mexico - is interesting.

it sounds like she's switching from speaking from her experience, to guessing, but so what ?
i have a feeling that her "read" on the situation is more accurate than 100 BP PhD's with supercomputers.

She was alluding to the apoclypse and its calamities before the return of Messiah. Revelation states:

Rev 8:8 And the second angel trumpeted. And as a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea. And the third part of the sea became blood;
Rev 8:9 and the third part of the creatures having souls died in the sea; and the third part of the ships was destroyed.
Rev 8:10 And the third angel trumpeted. And a great burning star, like a lamp, fell out of the heaven. And it fell onto the third part of the rivers, and onto the springs of waters.
Rev 8:11 And the name of the star is said to be Wormwood. And the third part of the waters became changed into wormwood. And many men died from the waters, because they were bitter.

k-os
24th June 2010, 11:26 AM
This video bring tears to my eyes :boohoo

You're not alone. I became choked up while listening to her, and I am not ashamed to admit that I felt a tear come to my eye.

She's a fantastic spokesperson for the real people (the "small people").

Definitely worth watching.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
24th June 2010, 03:13 PM
I'd like to see the video that FOX news supposedly got while on her boat..

MAGNES
24th June 2010, 04:12 PM
This is must watch, good find.

The lady knows about 9/11 and she slipped up,
"bankers", lol, the oil and banking barons are
the same people and families, she knows that.

She talks about how they are not cleaning it up.
They put on shows, there is lots of info out there
where there is no real effort to clean it up, even
interfering in local attempts, skimmers sitting idle,
etc, apparently tankers can suck oil from sea bed.

If you show all the dead animals on tv Obama's life will be harder,
and if people wear respirators while working people may get the
idea the area is being poisoned, can't have any of that.

gunDriller
24th June 2010, 04:54 PM
she reminds me a little of the "Jersey girls", the 9-11 widows that were active in making some things happen to help 9-11 victims.

she obviously likes Louisiana and the fishing way of life, but that fishing way of life is over and the coastal area is no longer a healthy place to raise children.

i think BP should write each of these families a check for $1 Million. that seems a small price to pay for destroying someone's livelihood, and all the fisher-families need $$ so they can move their families to safety and find new careers.

MAGNES
24th June 2010, 09:31 PM
Large Sarge Post, must watch, complements her and other info out there.

There is lots out there, go to WRH daily and do headlines, even
drudge has good stuff. Lots of reports from people on scene.

They are hiding the animals for PR damage control,
respirators are covered too, this is a marine biologist
studying the effects and reporting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wrQCY76fps